Bang Baby Bang Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
syd_v63
syd_v63
1,006 Followers

In and out of her mouth she slid his length, almost to the point of gagging. Several times she held him at the back of her throat, creating a powerful vacuum effect with her mouth and throat, around the head of his enormous penis. All the while looking directly into his eyes, even as hers became teary, causing her mascara to streak down her checks. While she was upstairs she had gone deliberately into her bathroom and applied it knowing full well she was going to suck his cock like this and that the mascara would run. The effect it produced was devastating. She looked part nasty wanton slut and part vulnerable, defenceless women force to accommodate the large throbbing cock of her lover which she dutifully did, added to her allure this had almost made Michael ejaculate then and there.

Pulling her mouth off his cock, she swallowed deeply, the saliva and precum that had accumulated in her mouth. She cleared her throat and spoke. "The next most important thing to keep in mind is to pay attention to all the parts." She began stroking his cock with both her hands now.

"The cock is more than just the shaft, it's the head." She stated emphatically as she began looking over his shaft with a more critical eye. "God you're big baby."

"The ridge just under the head is a good place to start." She pointed out as she pulled down on his cock, hard with both hands causing the whole thing to stand up straight and proud accentuating the large bulbous head as the skin of the shaft was pulled tight. The whole thing glistened with a shiny sheen of spit. His testicles were tight and bulging as she squeezed the base in an effort to ensure he didn't cum too soon, she had plans for this cock and they included satisfying her own physical needs as well. Her tongue traced the ridge of his crown completely sending shivers of ecstasy throughout his groin. If she hadn't squeezed the shaft as she did he surely would have erupted in her hand.

"This beautiful little whole at the tip is called the urethra. Watch what happens when I do this." She took her tongue and brought it to the tiny slit poking into it with the tip of her tongue. She began to wiggle her tongue back and forth, driving the tip into the hole. Immediately Michael's shaft flexed and his testicles contracted as shivers of delight travelled down his shaft. His hands immediately jerked forward and were on her head. She smiled as he gently held her face and then let go relaxing his body.

"Of course there's the shaft." She said, moving her tongue away from the tip and tracing down the entire length, leave a wonderful trail of saliva in its wake.

"The base." She spoke again just before her tongue travelled around the bottom of the shaft. His cock head felt magnificent as it gently rubbed against her forehead. She began to place her lips at the base and sucked, giving him firm kisses that were accentuated with audible sucking pops.

"Oh we can't forget the balls." She gently took each shaved testicles into her warm wet mouth. She held them there letting the heat from her mouth permeate each testicle. His body at first tighten in reactionary reflex, but then relaxed, that's when she began to gently suck.

"Ohhhh, god!" He moaned aloud as his back arched. His testicles gently falling from her mouth as his body shuddered in pleasure. He wasn't sure how much more of this he could take.

"Under the balls." No sooner had she said this, then her tongue began to swirl under his scrotum and move slowly south. There was a devious smile on her face as she licked the sensitive skin under his balls. The smile continued as she spoke. "This is called the perineum."

She began to delicately drawing little circles under his testicles with the tip of her tongue, up to and then over each one. At the same time she gripped his shaft tightly just under the head his cock with her right hand, her thumb began to lightly trace over the tip using the copious amounts of precum that gathered there as a lubricant. The slight tickling sensation of her tongue coupled with the movement of her thumb was bringing him to the edge very quickly.

"W-W-Where did you learn all th-th-this?" He asked as his body shivered with delight.

"Well in my day baby if you didn't want to lose your virginity you had to offer the boys something. This is what I had to offer, you like?"

"D-D-Definitely!" He sighed, knowing full well his mother must have been one hell of a Header Queen in her day. Surprisingly at this very moment that thought didn't really disturb him.

Rachel's continued to lick and suck his shaft and balls as she stroked his cock. Then taking pause she leaned forward.

"Oh and if the boy is really important to you and you really want to show him a good time, there's the anus." Again the smile returned to her face as she drove her tongue to the very spot she spoke of, driving her tongue deeply into his anus.

"Arrrgghhgh." Michael groaned and his knees flexed up, his mother's grip on his cock tightened as she squeeze the base. Her tongue pushed into his anus past the muscle of his sphincter. The thick warm muscle of her tongue invading his body, push deep and opening him up to the attack of tongue. No one had ever done that to him in all his life the effect was amazing. As she gripped his shaft tightly at the base she could feel the pulse of his prostate as it attempted to force his ejaculate from his balls up the shaft of his cock and out. Her grip remained tight and forced his cum to subside although the throbbing agony was almost as intensely pleasurable as it would have been had he spewed his cum all over his chest. Once his spasms subsided she spoke again.

"It is also important that you smile every once in a while. Look your lover in his eyes; let them know you like it, that you're having a good time too." Her own broad smile reinforced her love and passion for what they were doing.

"Use your hands and mouth at the same time. This not only increases his pleasure and changes up the sensations but it gives your jaw a rest. Not all boys cum quickly, some build up to it will others just pop." His eyes rolled into the back of his head as she spoke, he thought at that moment he would likely die of extreme pleasure if it was at all possible. Cumming and going at the same time.

"Oh the other most very important thing is saliva. Lubrication always makes things go well. Remember, the slicker the better." She immediately began to drool large amounts of saliva all over his cock causing the shaft to glisten. Her hand continued to slide up and down his length making him slick and wet. She then sat up on her knees, holding his cock in her right hand while her left gently grabbed and massaged his balls. She stroked him over and over feeling the tension in his body build again towards his climax.

"Now you're girl, you're bitch, you're slut, whatever." Rachel said dismissively, still having trouble with her jealous nature. "She also needs to know one thing for certain, how to breathe. Choking and gagging may look fun and wild in porn but in real life it's usually a deal breaker."

"When I've decided it's time to try the whole thing I find it's best to take a deep breath just before I go. That way I can take a relaxing breath out when I've reached my maximum depth." She said grinning like the cat that ate the canary. She knew the term maximum depth made her son's eyes light up. It was at that point that her head dove straight down and she engulfed his cock, taking it almost to the base. His body tensed and arched up as he grabbed the sheets, fighting the urge to grab his mothers head and push it the rest of the way down his shaft. He had heard her reference to gagging but at this point he didn't much care, his selfish male ego wanted head and the urge to hold her head in place was quite strong.

Just before he reached the point of no return his mother came upright again releasing his cock from her throat. A mixture of her saliva and his precum glisten all over her face as her dark mascara ran down the sides of her cheeks. She allowed their combined juice to flow out over her bottom lip down her chin and to slowly spill over her succulent breasts. 'God she looked fantastic.' Michael thought to himself.

"The next to last thing to remember now is rhythm. It's important to develop a good rhythm. All these things need to come together in producing the ultimate blow job." And with that said down she went again just as far as the last time holding herself there for mere seconds and then coming back up for air. She held herself again for a moment catching her breath, both hands stroking his cock and then back down she went. She repeated this practice a total of six more times, each time taking more and more of his cock until the last occasion when she took his entire cock to the base. Her nose was pushed up hard against his groin as she held herself there longer than she had previously done. He could feel the back of her throat give and allow him access. Her tongue pressed hard against his shaft pulsing as she held herself in place, the feeling was extraordinary. Then suddenly with a loud gasp she was up and only slightly chocking. Again her eyes watered and her mascara ran, saliva and precum covered her chin as it cascaded down her neck to her breast. In any other circumstance her appearance would be appalling but just now, to Michael it was the most erotic thing he had ever witnessed. Once she was able to catch her breath she spoke.

"I know I know I said no choking but I couldn't help it you have one fucking big cock." She smiled broadly as she wiped her chin. She was at that moment prideful on two separate levels. One was in her achievement at deep-throating her son's cock and the other was in her son's magnificent cock. After all she had a hand in creating it.

"And finally," She spoke again taking more time to regulate her breathing, "there's partner participation." She looked directly at Michael. "Not really important for the girl but the boys seem to like it, let's them feel as if they're in charge of the whole thing."

With that said she reached forward and took Michael's hands in hers and brought them to her body. Now she was leaning over him and her breasts were easier to reach and hold. She placed both of his hands on each of her breasts and squeezed. Then leaving his hands there on her breast to continue squeezing her flesh, she brought her own to each side of Michael's head and kissed him more passionately than she had ever kissed anyone before. The eroticism of this kiss was apparent to both of them and to any observer the lust ridden exchange of lips, tongues and saliva would have either caused great personal arousal or embarrassment.

Michael could taste his precum on his mother's lips and wasn't immediately sure how to respond but the invasion of her tongue and the suction of her mouth and lips didn't give him much opportunity to protest, however futilely. It was in this kiss between two people who should never kiss like this that Michael and his mother fell in love. It was this kiss that doomed both of them to this path from which neither would ever want to leave. Whatever happened next they both wanted it and needed it, they could not be apart and were bonded not only as mother and son but as lovers. Rachel felt her heart move towards her son in a way she had never thought it could. He was becoming her lover and she his, there would be no denying how they felt towards each other. The difficulty now was going to be the rest of the world and more crucially how they were going to deal with her husband.

Quickly the worries of tomorrow faded as the lust of today took its place. Both mother and son were again lost in the sexual fervour that had become their life at this moment. Each wanted nothing more than the pleasure of the other and Rachel wanted her son to experience everything she had to offer.

"Now a good finesse player will add a few extras to her game, such as vocals." Rachel said as she pulled herself away from the kiss. Breaking away from Michael at that point was very difficult, she knew if she didn't she would just end up fucking him and this whole exercise was about the ultimate blow job, she'd fuck him later. She'd fuck him a lot later, over and over again.

Again sitting upright on her knees between her son's legs she composed herself for the task at hand. She began to stroke his beautiful cock and smiled at him wickedly. Then moving closer, bringing her face to his balls all the while smiling that wicked smile, she slowly sucked his left testicle into her mouth, held it there gently and released it only to then suck the other testicle into her mouth. After she released his other testicle she licked his shaft all the way to the tip, never breaking eye contact. She placed a soft kiss on the tip of his penis and then spoke.

"Ummm. Ohhh god baby you have such a big cock." Her stroking became more deliberate and her pace quickened. She again brought her mouth to the head of his cock and took his shaft into her mouth half way covering it with her saliva.

"I love how your dick tastes in my mouth." She said again sucking his cock a little deeper into her mouth combining all the skills she had outlined earlier, setting the pace, keeping eye contact, lots of lubrication and a perfect use of hands and mouth together. "Fuuck I can hardly wait till you cum. I'm going to swallow everything you have to give me."

Michael was going to go over the edge now he was too far gone to hold off. It had taken everything he had not to cum. In fact if it wasn't for his mom squeezing technique he would have blown his load a while ago.

"I'm going to make you fucking blow." And with that said Rachel dove onto his engorged cock and took him completely to the base. She reached over and grabbed Michael's right hand placing it on her head and pushed down indicating what she wanted him to do. Her head bobbed up and down on his shaft and Michael held her as she had shown. She then grabbed his other hand and brought to her head as well pushing down hard indicating to Michael to be more forceful, to which he did. The subsequent groan that escaped her mouth as he began to force her head up and down his shaft incited Michael further and he began to fuck himself in and out of his mother's mouth.

"Oh fuck. Oh you fucking slut, you cock sucking fuck slut you're going to make me cum you bitch!" Michael's shaft continued to slide in and out of his mother's mouth as her delight in the pleasure she was affording him became evident. In and out he went until he could take no more. And when she knew he was close, as close as he had ever been his mother had one more trick. She took her index finger brought it to his anus and pushed.

"FUUUuuuckkk!" He roared as his ejaculate coursed through his cock. His mother's finger had penetrated him where nothing before today ever had. She could feel his prostate spasm and she gently massaged it as his buttocks tightened and his orgasm soared. One two three large volleys of cum exited the head of his shaft blanketing her throat. On the third one she pulled up and brought his cock into her mouth so that she could taste him. For her this act solidified her love for him and now she would give him anything, her body was his to explore, her heart was his to love, and her soul was his to keep. For Michael he knew he could never give this up, his relationship with his mother had changed and he didn't care who knew it, if he could he stay this way forever because that's the way lovers think.

syd_v63
syd_v63
1,006 Followers
12