Bang Baby Bang Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
syd_v63
syd_v63
1,015 Followers

She smiled as she spoke in hushed terms, licking her lips, "And when you fill their wet dripping cunt with your cum I get to have that too."

She knew this kind of talk would bring him over the edge and make him want to ravish her. "Can you handle that baby, can you handle watching mommy eat and suck cum out some young tighty's pussy after you've filled it with your hot wet load?"

He pressed his cock into her panty clad pussy stretching the material pushing it into her wet centre. He was so hard he believed that he could actual push through the material ripping it as he entered her. He could feel her clit as it pressed against him signalling her own arousal. He pushed harder capturing her hand between his sex and causing her to let go of his cock. Immediately she brought it up to her mouth and began lick his fluids off her palm and from between her fingers.

The taste of his precum drove her wild and caused her pussy to flutter with anticipation. She was filled with so many desires at once. She wanted to fuck him, to stroke him, to suck him and to have him suck her. Fast, slow, long, short, hard or gentle she didn't care as long as she had him inside her somehow, mouth, tongue or fingers.

"You're going to make me cum!" she said in a forceful tone.

"Take my panties off! Take my panties off!" She had demanded more than asked and he complied. As her mouth pulled away from his to take in vital air he looked at her almost bewildered. They were both gasping and breathing deep. With both hands he reached for her panties and pulled them down over her hips. She placed both her hands on the counter, lifting herself up so that he had less trouble relieving her of the now cumbersome article of clothing. As flimsy as they were they impeded her desire and that was all that mattered, to have some part of him inside her now.

As he pulled her panties down he noticed that the gusset clung to her sex, which was thoroughly soaked from the flow of her arousal. He continued to pull them down across her thighs, over her knees to her ankles where she kicked them off and sent them flying across the room. Once free she repositioned herself on the counter bringing her right foot up to rest on the counters edge. She spread her legs apart with both hands giving him full access to her exposed sex. Her scent flooded the room and filled his senses, his arousal piqued beyond measure. Whether she pushed him or he dove, either way his head was buried between her legs faster than either of them thought possible. Immediately his mouth latched onto her sex, his tongue deeply exploring the orifice that caused them both extraordinary delights. He drank deeply from her centre lapping up her flow and adding his saliva to her already soaked cunt. Her hips moved and undulated with each probing movement of his tongue. His oral prowess amazed her and at that very moment she didn't know which she wanted more the huge thick piece of meat that hung menacingly between his legs or his insanely penetrating tongue.

"Fuck you bastard! God what you do to me." Rachel convulsed as she spoke her body reacting to what he was doing to her. Her body arching back, forcing her arms back behind her for support as her knees pulled up, her feet and ankles wrapping around Michael's head. Her breasts jutted outward on her chest, nipples hard as diamonds, her head and neck stretching back as her first orgasm took her.

Michael continued to lick her labia, her pussy opening to him like the most erotic flower. Copious amounts of fluid appeared to pour from her centre as he lavished her sex with soft succulent kisses. His tongue gently moved over the mouth of her sex down to her perineum and then ever so gently over the beautiful rosebud that leads to her darker passage.

Rachel's body tingled and vibrated as Michael sucked and licked her through her orgasm. Her mind was in a fog of ecstasy and wasn't quite registering where his ministration were exactly taking him. When his tongue did finally stop its progression she became vaguely aware of where he was stationed. The sudden but gentle warm piercing of his tongue into her anus brought about an unexpected second orgasm, much different from any she had ever experienced before.

"OOOHhh Gawdd!!" She groaned.

Sudden warmth radiated outward and down her thighs to her knees while at the same time travelling up and over her groin into her tummy and around her back. It was quickly followed by an almost intensely electric pleasure that crackled through her being again causing her to lunge forward wrapping her entire body around her lovers head and shoulders.

"Fuuuck!" Was the next word she spoke as her body convulsed again for second time. She held Michael tightly to her groin as the bliss and rapture of her orgasm took her. Her eyes rolled back into her head, her legs and thighs shaking and the warmth that travelled through her core began to become increasingly intense at her aperture of her sex.

The flood of liquid that gushed forth from her body both startled and amazed Michael when it happened. He had seen girls squirt on the internet before but had never experienced it. Unlike some he was not repulsed by his mother's carnal display of erotic rhapsody and joy but rather he revelled in it.

Michael became vaguely aware of the sobs that emanated from his mother's core. Her hands were at either side of his head as she gently pulled him away from her sex tilting his head up to look him in the eyes.

"I love you, I love you, I love you." Tears were in her eyes as she softly spoke. Gently she pulled him up to her mouth so that she could kiss him. Her deep gratification apparent as she licked and sucked his face of the copious fluids deposited there. Michael was unsure of what to do next, her actions appeared markedly different from her expression which looked both distraught and erotic at the same time, if that were possible.

"Are you ok?" he asked feebly.

"Oh god yes," she replied. "More than you know."

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No, no never." She held his head as she spoke and continued to cover his face with gentle kisses. "In fact not to sound too greedy but I want more."

"What?" He smiled as he spoke.

"God I love you. Now eat mee!!" She laughed and gently pushed his head down to where he came from.

Soon Michael had her writhing again as brought her to the edge of yet another orgasm. Good lord she was greedy for them. Just as she felt the tell-tale signs of her next orgasm the phone rang. With Pavlovian like reflexes she had the phone in her hands before she realized what she had done.

"Hello," her voice was deep and gasping for breath as she answered. Michael's tongue continued to spear the depths of her sex. The warm wet malleable muscle that is his tongue, thick and probing moved past her vaginal lips into the centre of her being. Delving deep it brings with it the delicious ecstasy of being penetrated sexually by your lover. She cannot help but gasp as she speaks into the phone.

"Yes dear I'm ok." Immediately Michael knew it was his father. Her tone change and she attempted to concentrate as she spoke. Like some mad man he redoubled his efforts to increase his mother's arousal. She was his right now how dare this intruder interrupt their pleasure. He moved up and over the mouth of her sex, his wet lips sliding gently over the hood of her clitoris. He could feel the ever hardening bud beginning grow and become pronounced. He half expected his mother to push him away as she spoke on the phone but instead she gently held his head in place not wanting him to leave her.

"What am I doing?" Rachel paused for a minute as a mischievous thought crossed her mind. Her arousal got the better of her and in an instant she decided to go with it, pressing the boundaries and limits of propriety.

"Well do you really want to know?" Again the pause in her voice gave evidence to the playfully naughty side of her personality. So long had she hidden and buried it behind the façade of the proper wife and mother she had always portrayed.

"I'm sitting on the kitchen counter in one of Michael's old sports jerseys and a pair of cotton panties." Suddenly Michael panicked at the mention of his name. His heart quicken, if that was at all possible as it had been pounding in his chest ever since he began devouring his mother. He could feel the adrenaline coursing through is body causing his muscles to tingle. His immediate reaction was to pull away but his mother's reaction was quite the opposite. She quickly placed the phone in the crook of her neck and with both hands pushed his head forward forcing his mouth to her sex. Her hands remained there gently holding his head, fingering his hair as she ground her cunt into his mouth.

"Actually my cotton panties are on the floor." At that point Michael wished he could hear the other side of the conversation. Rachel's breathing became more exaggerated as the pleasure she was feeling intensified.

"Well no I'm not worried about him catching me," she said flatly as she looked down at Michael caressing his head and holding him firmly in place. His tongue began to dance over her clit in a very fast figure eight pattern that drove her further to the edge.

"I think you might be more concerned with the fact that my lover has his head between my legs and is making me very wet and horny." Rachel knew that this autoerotic conversation needed arouse all three partners, herself included. She could hear her husband's voice crack with excitement as he began stutter as he spoke. Michael needed to be assured she had no plans to change the direction they were headed and she needed to play with her nasty side.

"What no I'm trying to pay attention but he just took my clit into his mouth. And baby you know how sensitive I get after I cum." Her description was more than accurate Michael had taken her clit into his mouth and was gently sucking the well lubricated little man in the row boat. His tongue danced across her clit ever so gently in a back and forth motion that became a blur of movement. This exquisite activity shot vibrating jolts of pleasure out Rachel's legs causing her toes to curl. A flood of her vaginal juice began to pour copiously from the mouth of her sex as Michael appeared to take it all as though he was dying of thirst.

"How many?" Michael could almost hear the smile in her voice as she spoke. "Two maybe three-ee-e."

Again there was silence as Rachel attempt to listened to her husband, however maybe not as intently as he would've liked.

"Oh fuck yes," she moaned into the phone as her lover's mouth began to bring her closer to release. "What, no he just inserted two fingers into me."

Michael had done just that. His tongue remained tightly fixed to her clit as the index and forefinger of his right hand probed the open mouth of her sex. If she wasn't wet before, she certainly was now. His hand became soaked with her essence and her scent filled his nostrils arousing him further, pushing back whatever inhibition he had left.

"Oh gaaawwwddd! Oooohh fuuck!" Again her lovers tongue pressed on her ever hardening clit as his fingers began to saw in and out of her body. "What baby, no I'm listening to you, yes he's going to make me cum."

Rachel's hips began to move and thrust forward on their own volition. Her legs shot forward and then squeezed together firmly holding Michael between her thighs. She could feel her orgasm radiating from her centre as the mix of emotions that accompanied it flooded her. Tears of joy blurred her vision as looked down at the young man that caused her heart to soar. It took her a minute to recover and hear exactly what the caller on the other end of the phone was saying.

"You wish you were here so you could watch," Rachel smiled at the thought of that. "Oh I don't know about that baby, do you think you could handle it? What if he wanted to fuck me?"

With that said Michael became wild in his efforts. Rachel had to bring her hand up to take the phone for fear she would drop it. She repositioned the phone to her other ear and with her right hand held Michael in place in an attempt to steady her impassioned lover. His magnificent tongue continuing to probe and lick her relentlessly, young and impatient his exuberance sometimes got away from him. Gently she moved his head from her centre in order to give her sensitive clit time to recover. "Easy there lover," she whispered.

She continued to hold his head for balance as his ministrations caused her to periodically lose her precarious perch on the counter. Sure it looked sexy sitting on the countertop legs spread wide, pussy dripping with your lover's head buried deep within your sex, but it didn't really lend itself to frantic passionate sexual congress. Hell if she wasn't careful she'd end falling breaking her arm and Michael's neck; now there's a story for the Paramedics.

"Does he want to fuck me? I don't know want me to ask him?" She looked down between her legs and saw Michael's head nodding quickly in affirmation. His mouth and tongue continued lick and suck but now more tenderly, more gently.

"He's nodding his head," she smiled as she spoke. "Where are you?"

"Oh, well then shut the door and lock it." Michael continued to lick and suck his mother's delicious twat. His father must be at work calling from his office. Michael knew his office was fairly large and rather private. He was after all on the twentieth floor, with no other large buildings around to have to worry about prying eyes.

"Are you comfortable baby? Again she paused before speaking waiting for an answer. "Ok, get your cock out for me and listen close while mommy gets fucked."

"Good boy." Michael was intensely curious as to what was being said on the other end on the line. He would have liked to hear both his parents talking but could guess by what his mother was saying just how the flow of the conversation went. "Are you stroking it? Good."

"Is he hard?" She paused a minute and giggled before she spoke, "What do you think baby he's eating my pussy how could he not be."

Rachel knew her husband's weaknesses and began playing to them. He wanted her to be forceful with him almost domineering but not quite. He wanted her to be gregarious and slutty to the point of being wantonly nasty and right now she wanted that as well. He wanted her to have a virile lover and get fucked by a really big cock and she also wanted that. He wanted to be there to watch and she was determined to provide him with the next best thing. A detailed description of her defilement as it was happening, not quite like being there but damn close.

"Yes he's big." She knew where this was going, he was so predictable. She didn't fancy herself to be a Size Queen she just like the fit of a cock inside her wet pussy. Size was never as important as skill.

"Bigger? Yes baby he's bigger... and yes thicker too." God he was much bigger and much thicker. Looking at his cock now she wondered how she had ever managed to fit it inside her.

"How much?" She knew he would ask, it always came down to size for him. "Oh baby do you really want to know?"

Of course he did he couldn't help it. Part of the fantasy for him was the thought of his wife receiving imaginable pleasure. Imaginable pleasures and countless orgasms, being completely taken and retaken, her pussy stretched and filled so that every nerve ending in her body tingled and hummed with sexual delight. If he could somehow retain the illusion that he commanded it, so much the better.

"Baby he's about twice as big and twice as thick." Michael hadn't known about his father's proportions and up to this point the thought had only been peripheral at best, however with his mother's statement he felt an extraordinary boost to his ego. 'The male ego was so fragile,' she thought. 'Boys should never share the shower in gym class.'

"Yes baby he's been in me before," her voice was teasing now deliberately. Michael was now standing up in front of her, his erection pointing up and away from his body at a forty-five degree angle, god it was magnificent.

"Do I want him in me again? Yes baby I do." She was being completely honest, she wanted him inside her again and again and again, it had been the most erotic experience of her life and she needed to feel that again. God did she ever, she was very horny now and describing what was happening, playing this deliciously devious game over the phone was making her even more horny, if that were at all possible.

"Baby you need to know something before we go there," she stroked Michael's cock back and forth as spoke into the phone while staring straight into his eyes.

"We don't have any condoms right now and I'm not on any protection yet." This had always been at the heart of the fantasy for her husband, bareback sex. Always the edge, always the risk, cross the line for the sake of pleasure and forget the consequences. Damn the torpedoes full steam ahead. She knew his answer before she spoke.

"Baby, are you sure? She paused, the last word of that sentence lingering in the air 'sure'. The silence between her next spoken words was deafening.

"What if he cums in me?" She had to put it out there, had to let him know. There could be consequences, repercussions some sort of aftermath.

"Oh honey I don't think he will and I'm not sure I want him to."

He had asked if he'd pull out Michael thought and his mother had said no. They were talking about him cumming inside his mother, not pulling out. This was a much deeper conversation and it was setting the ground work for where they were headed. He was going to be her lover, her real honest no holds barred lover and his father was going to consent to it all in that moment.

syd_v63
syd_v63
1,015 Followers
12