Bang in the Isle

Story Info
Tommy falls for a beautiful redhead.
1.1k words
3.48
19.1k
0
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vanessa Longbridge was a 28 year old woman with emerald green eyes, long red hair half way down her back and stood at almost 6' tall in her stocking feet. Her long shapely legs rose all the way up to a pert little ass which everyone including other girls in the town where she lived would admire as she walked past them in the street. She was single but had her fair share of dates with few boys when she was younger but had never stayed with them long enough for it to be a full on relationship. Now that she was nearing thirties and still single she though it time that she got a steady boyfriend and got him to make an honest woman out of her.

Vanessa worked as a secretary for one of the biggest law firms in the city and had always had her fair share of admirers whether they had been clients or just fellow colleagues. It was a hot Friday afternoon and Vanessa had just finished work for the day and was on the way home when she decided to pull into her local supermarket to pick up a few things for dinner that night. It was here that she banged into a young man knocking him into a display of lemonade bottles with her trolley. The poor guy never knew what hit him and was about to hurl some abuse her way when he saw that it was a beautiful redhead that had sent him flying with her trolley.

Of course she was all apologetic for knocking the young man over until she realized who it actually was. It was none other than her next door neighbour Tommy White whom she had sent crashing into the lemonade display. All Vanessa could do was apologise profusely to the young man and all he could do was sit there and smile up at her and both were oblivious to the shop assistant hurling abuse at them for ruining his display.

After what felt like a few minutes but was only a few seconds of sitting on the floor Tommy got up and told the beautiful Vanessa that it was all his fault that he had run into her but she was having none of it and took all the blame for knocking him over and creating a mess in the middle of the isle. As the manager of the shop rounded the corner wondering what all the commotion was about both Tommy and Vanessa bolted around the other corner and out the nearest exit leaving the poor assistant to take all the flack for the mess on the floor.

Once outside they turned to make sure they were not being followed and slowed down to a walking pace with both of them still laughing at what had just happened. It was then that Tommy asked if he could take her out on a date tonight to which she readily agreed to. Vanessa offered Tommy a lift home which he accepted and within a few moments they were parked outside of both their houses.

At seven thirty that evening Tommy knocked on Vanessa's door which she opened dressed in a white dressing gown to see a big bunch of red roses with Tommy's head peering around them with a huge smile on his face. Vanessa happily accepted the roses from him and invited Tommy in while she finished getting ready for their night out. Twenty minutes Vanessa came walking down the stairs dressed in a little black cocktail dress and when Tommy caught site of her his mouth hung open and his eyes almost popped out of his head.

"I take that you like what you see Tommy White?" She asked with a smile on her gorgeous face.

Tommy was lost for words at that moment in time and all he could do was look and try to make his lips move but no words came out of his mouth.

"Tommy you are going to catch flies if you keep your mouth open like that for much longer." She giggled.

At last Tommy found his voice and was able to speak again and the complements came spilling out of his mouth for the next minute or so to the delight of the very beautiful Vanessa. A quick call on his mobile a minute after that and by the time they were out the door and almost at the end of the path there taxi pulled up and in they got and off they went into the city. Once in the city the taxi pulled up outside a very plush restaurant and Tommy held the door open for his date and they both stepped inside. There coats were taken and they were lead to their table and ordered their drinks. Vanessa had never been to this place before even though she only worked a few blocks away from it. She looked all around her and said that the place looked great and that if the food was a good as she thought it was going to be she would be visiting this place more often.

Their drinks arrived a few minutes later and they ordered what they were going to eat. They had a few more drinks with their dinner and dessert after which they left leaving a big tip for their waitress and collected there coats and strolled along the block to walk off what they had just ate and drank. There was now a manmade ice rink in front of them and Tommy looked at her with a smile on his face.

"Looks like fun care to join me on the ice?" He asked her.

"OK but I am not very good at skating you will have to hold me and make sure I don't fall and make a complete full of myself Tommy." She said looking slightly embarrassed.

"Don't worry I won't let you fall and feel embarrassed just trust me." Tommy replied with a smirk on his face.

Twenty minutes had now gone by and Vanessa was still on her skates not having fallen once as Tommy had promised her. She now felt more sure of her footing on the ice and dared to let go of Tommy and skate a little by herself which she found out to be a big mistake as she went crashing to the ice with a thud. Tommy was at her side in seconds picking her up and in to his arms, they stared at into each other's eyes there in the middle of the ice rink and as he pulled her a little closer they had their first kiss.