Banging Big Time Is No Theory Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Howard quipped. "Well, I could always fuck Penny."

"No, I just had Penny's sweet pussy and I want' to have her again. And I'm sorry honey, but I just don't want to share her with you." she replied earnestly, and then smiled wickedly. "No, I think you should get to fuck Raj instead."

Raj's face lit up, "Oh my God! You were just with Penny? That is so hot." Then he paused, "wait, what was that second part?"

"You heard me, sweetie. Now slide down that bed; you can eat my pussy while he takes your sweet ass."

Howard began to protest. "Uh, honey, I'm not sure that I..."

"Oh hush, you want his cherry and we all know it." She gently pushed him down the bed and gave him a big slap in his ass. "Go on sweetheart, show him with Little Howie can do when you put your heart into it." She looked back at Raj and asked, "Honey, do you have any lube?"

Raj was hesitantly sliding down the bed, "Yes, I've some Astroglide in my bedside table." He was scared but incredibly excited. One at the end of the bed he hung his legs over the edge until they were just hitting the floor and now soft cock sat right on the edge.

Bernadette slid down the bed as well so that her pussy was right below Raj's face. "Ok, sweetie, eat up. No need to wait on Howie, he'll get to you as soon as he can, believe me."

Raj leaned forward and did just that. He had so longed to taste Bernadette's treasure box and now that it was right in front of him he didn't want to wait to taste of its golden haired goodness. He started by licking her pussy from the very bottom, and going slowly up till he flicked the clit with the tip of his tongue. She squeaked with delight. He then wanted to tease her a little by biting her inner thigh and was surprised by seeing several hickey marks already there.

He looked up at her, grinning from ear to ear. "It's true, isn't it? You were just fooling around with Penny!"

She returned the smile and purred her response. "That's right, sexy. I tasted out precious Penny's perfect pussy and it was amazing." She then added nonchalantly, "Amy thought it was perfect too. And I must say for a mousy girl she's got a great tasting pussy and she knows how to return the favor with fervor."

Howard and Raj's heads both snapped up at her announcement, "Amy Farrah fowler?!"

"Yes," she said with a grin before snapping at them. "Now you Raj get to eating and you Howard get to fucking!"

Raj did as he was bid. He went back to eating his fine meal. Less than a minute later he felt Howard's hand on his ass, followed by the application of the cool jell to his ass. He shuddered and then moaned as he felt Howard's finger slide into his hole, first one, then two. He groaned louder into Bernadette's pussy as Howard began to saw his fingers in and out, finger fucking his ass, loosening him up.

"That's it, baby," she purred. "Now remember to take it slow like you did when you took my cherry. We want this to be a pleasure he'll ever forget."

He felt Howard remove his fingers and a moment later something larger now resting at his entrance. Raj shuddered. Howard pressed forward and Raj felt the head of his cock slowly open up his hole. Raj expected it to be painful but it was more of shock but as Howard began to push he began to feel the pain he flinched and whimpered into Bernadette's pussy.

"Take it easy, Howie, nice and slow. Give our poor boy a chance to get used to it," she cooed, in her sexy, mousey voice. She petted Raj's head. "It's okay, honey, he'll go slowly. Just bear down and let it in."

Raj nodded his head and did as she asked. Again he felt Howard slowly sink his cock in and this time it went much more smoothly. He began to feel Howard fill him up. He suddenly realized that Howard had stopped pushing, "Keep going, it's okay I can take it."

"That's all of it, I'm in," Howard said

"See baby, I knew you could do it," Bernadette said to Raj. "Now Howie is going to start fucking you and I need you to go back to your job of eating my pussy. Make me cum, honey." She pushed his face back into her sweet pussy.

Raj went back to licking her pretty, pink lips. The taste was driving him mad, it was so good. She squeaked whenever he flicked his tongue across her clit. He did his best to concentrate on what he was doing but it wasn't easy as Howard slowly drew out his cock until it was almost out and then reversed his course and pushed it all the way back in.

It was nothing like what Raj expected. It wasn't as painful as he'd heard but neither was it as pleasurable, it was just a feeling of being full along with sense of anticipation. Then Howard began to pick up his pace. In and out, harder and harder, he began to fuck Raj like a Wildman.

"That's it, Howie, fuck that ass." Bernadette growled as she pulled Raj's face harder into her pussy.

It was starting to happen for Raj, he could feel it. Howard's assault on his ass was taking its toll on his prostrate and he began to feel it. He could feel cum begin to ooze from his own cock and he started to moan and groan into Bernadette's pussy. The added vibrations from his voice along with his tongue and lips were starting to draw her toward her own orgasm.

Then it happened, Raj felt the most amazing feeling emanating from his ass. He quivered and quaked, then threw up his head and grunted as he came, his semen spraying all over the side of the bed.

Raj's ass clamped down on Howard's cock and that was all it took for Howard as he too came. He slammed his cock into his best friend's ass and shuddered, filling the condom.

The sight of her men writhing in orgasm drove her crazy. Raj's head had snapped up as he came so she took matters into her own hands. She flicked her fingers of her clit with one hand and sunk two fingers of her other hand into her soaking wet pussy, sending her into her own orgasmic bliss.

As Howard's dick popped out of Raj's ass he had another mini-orgasm. He shuddered and smiled. He crawled up onto the bed and lay down next to Bernadette. He now loved her even more than ever. His best friend Howard laid on her other side and they both snuggled up to her.

Raj slowly began to drift to sleep as Bernadette gently caressed his head and kissed his forehead. The last thing he heard before succumbing to exhaustion was her so sweet voice. "That's it baby's, sleep. I guess it's no longer an ersatz relationship like Leonard's mom said. This is something more. I think this is the start of something wonderful."

12