Banging Bunny

Story Info
A young woman fucks her way through life.
1.6k words
4.02
15.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: All fictional characters are of legal age in the jurisdiction where they reside. Bunny required extra time in school so was 18 well before graduating. All sex in this story is quite consensual and portrays incidents common in real life. If you are offended by real life then you ought not to be on this site.

*****

Banging. That's what every guy did, or wanted to do, with Rosalyn. She was always called "Bunny" because her shape was exactly like the classic Playboy ones from the 70s. Her IQ was less than the total of her three main body measurements but she was beautiful with long blond hair and blue eyes.

But she was a nice person. When her envious female peers told her that to be popular with the guys she should let them touch her any way they wanted to, she did indeed become very popular. It was wise of her mother to begin contraception when she did.

She was a fair student in high school. Tutors were plentiful, eager to spend some time alone with her and receive their thanks from one set of lips or the other. She rarely walked home from school. Many days several boys would drive her home, help her with her chores, and spend some happy time taking turns between her legs before her parents got home from work.

She was a popular babysitter. One single father employed her regularly when he worked late. He tipped well both in cash and with the one at the end of his pecker. He didn't mind that she was often slippery with cum from her after school gang-bangs, or from the boys who would stop by with pizza and pecker after the kids were asleep. She liked the older man because he took the time to be sure she got her thrills too. Many of the younger ones were just "cum and go", although it usually felt good when they would shoot their hot juice inside her.

After she graduated her father go transferred to another town. She got a job as a checker in the local grocery. All of a sudden her sex life stopped. She didn't know anybody here. There was a college guy working at the store that was friendly so, since he didn't make the moves on her she was used to, she asked him if they could do something together. He was pretty shy but suggested a trip to a local museum. Bunny had never been to one.

They walked about the museum and she had to make more conversation with a guy than she had ever done. When she reached for his hand he seemed shocked. They went to a fast food place afterwards. Bunny was horny and just asked Bill, "Do you think I'm pretty?"

He replied, "Why of course."

She continued, "Where can we go and fuck?"

Bill choked on his mouthful of food. "Umm...Ahh...I'm not sure..."

Bunny asked, "Where do you live?"

"With my parents."

"Are they home?"

"I don't think so."

"Then let's go there. I'm horny."

Picking up what was left of the food, Bill managed to drive to his house without an accident. Bunny was squeezing his boner through his pants and making cooing sounds.

Once in his bedroom, Bill was quickly presented with a naked nymph ready for carnal action. Although he knew the basic idea, he had never had a sexual activity with another person. In other words, he was a virgin. Bunny required no finesse. She made it quite obvious where she wanted his erection. He climbed aboard and rather quickly unloaded his first bunch of wigglers.

Since his erection remained at a functional level he kept thrusting and soon the panting woman under him was making happy noises. He felt the glow in his loins again and shot some more seed into the garden, hoping for crop failure.

In a little while she got on top and he could really explore her magnificent mammaries. Finally he suggested that they needed to stop since his parents would be home soon. He offered his shower and she asked him to join her.

As he drove her home he asked, "Does this mean I am your boyfriend?"

Bunny looked thoughtful. "I don't know. Is that because we fucked?"

Bill said that he thought that is what boyfriends and girlfriends did.

Bunny replied, "Well, I must have had a lot of boyfriends where I used to live because I fucked a lot of guys there. Sometimes several at one time."

Bill was a bit shocked but his pecker was rising again already. "Do you have other boyfriends here?"

"Not yet. You are my first one. Do you know any other guys that would like to fuck me? My other boyfriends would bring new guys for me to try. They can be older too. Older guys fuck better, I think, because they aren't in a hurry. You were pretty good. Have you fucked much?"

Bill was caught. Should he lie? Too difficult. "You are the first woman I have had sex with. It was great and I'd like to do it again. I was hoping you'd be my girlfriend and that would mean that you wouldn't do it with anyone else."

Bunny was as thoughtful as she could manage. "I know that some guys want to be the only one but I like how different guys feel. How about if you and I do stuff together, like the museum, and any other guys will just fuck me? That way you will be special!"

Bill pondered the offer. He had no claim on her and sure wanted more of that good, if well used, pussy, so he had little choice. "I guess that will work."

Bunny smiled and squeezed his crotch, "Oh, I see you like the idea. I guess you are my first official boyfriend then. Let's fuck again when we get to my house. In my own bed even."

They dated and screwed regularly. The days and nights that Bunny had "other plans" weren't discussed for a while. One Saturday late afternoon Bill stopped by Bunny's early for their date. She was wearing a robe and her hair was messed up, unlike her usual neat self. He hadn't laid her for two days and steered her to her bedroom. When he saw the messed up bed clothes and the big wet spot he knew why she looked like she did.

Without a word Bunny dropped her robe, took Bill's clothes off, and led him by his very hard dick to the scene of her "crime". He sank balls deep into the silken mess in her cunt on the first stroke. Bunny wrapped her arms and legs around him and humped back as he pounded into her wonderfully wicked womanhood. The cum that had just been put there was pushed out by the depth and fury of his penetrations and ran down over Bunny's ass. It wasn't long before Bill groaned a big release into Bunny's voracious vagina.

Bunny laughed and said happily, "Wow, I'll have to get laid just before you arrive more often. That was awesome. You were better than both of them put together!"

Bill yelped, "BOTH of them?"

"Yeah, two brothers I've just started banging. Would you like to watch me sometime? Some of my other guys did and, after all, you're my boyfriend."

Bill finally remembered the old saying, "If you can't beat em, join em" and said, "Well, I guess so."

During the four years she was his "girlfriend", Bill learned a lot from Bunny. Besides becoming a good cocksman and having fuck buddies of his own, he got his best friend and his brother laid. They would do foursomes on special occasions. His widowed grandpa got some young pussy too while he could still get it up.

Bunny learned a lot from Bill. He taught her social graces and how to be more discriminating about who she spread for. She got a job as the personal (very as you might expect) assistant to the plant manager where Bill worked after he sampled her at a sex party. He was transferred to a higher corporate job when he took Bunny to a company wide executive retreat. Bunny went with him. Her job title was "Corporate Public Relations" and she made more money than she ever dreamed of. It was fun work too. Lots of nice restaurants, resorts, and luxury hotel rooms.

Bunny wrote to him with pictures of the interesting places she traveled to. She stopped at home to see her parents several times a year and spent the nights in Bill's bed. Her pussy felt as good as the first time she'd laid him, he thought, in spite of the mileage he knew it was getting. They were special to each other but lived in different worlds.

Bill never married, satisfying himself with fuck buddies, single or married...it didn't matter. There was only one woman in his heart.

For her fortieth birthday, Bunny was coming home to see her parents and Bill. He met her at the airport and she looked as stunning as ever. Her job required her to take very good care of her main asset.

That night in bed after a catch-up fuck, Bunny fetched a bottle of champagne. Pouring two flutes she said, "I have a special announcement to toast to. I have put aside a tidy sum and have decided to retire and marry the only man I've ever loved."

Bill stared at her, "Who is THAT?"

Bunny laughed and threw the rest of her champagne at him, "YOU, STUPID! Why do I have to explain EVERYTHING?"

Bill threw his at her and said, "And what makes you think I'd want to?"

They started a wet wrestling match on the soaked mattress. Bunny cried out, "Because you don't ever want to stop banging Bunny."