Banging Marwari Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
balaji64u
balaji64u
190 Followers

I made her lay on her back on the bed in such a way her buttocks were near the edge of the cot with her legs folded, the toes resting on the bed. I kept one pillow under her buttocks to raise her pelvic. I stood on the floor in between her legs. I adjusted my position and her buttocks in such a way I could penetrate her pussy easily while I stood on the floor. I widened her legs and thighs as much as possible. Yeah, her pussy was very much visible in an elevated manner. Then I placed the head of my cock on her pussy hole and made delicate pushes and thrusts. I saw my cock sliding into her juicy tunnel inch by inch. I thrust till my cock went deep up to its hilt inside her. Then, I released her legs rested on the bed. I caught each leg of hers on my either hands. Still holding her legs in my hands, I began to make to and fro thrusts sending my cock deep inside and outside in quick successions. The position was similar to the way if a hand-cart puller stands in opposite direction holding the side bars of his cart.

When I made a forward thrust with my cock, I pulled her body by the legs bringing her pussy towards me. This made my cock to penetrate into her tunnel up to its base covering the entire length of her tunnel. I think her tunnel was not much long as I felt the head of my cock hitting on a wall of tissues, perhaps her uterus. With each of my thrust, she began to moan in extended tunes. I felt if I could get her moans recorded and played back to a group of males, it would cause instant erection in all of them.

To speak the truth, I was not allowing myself to enjoy the fucking but concentrated on my ejaculation, because my prime mission was to make her satisfied and pregnant. As I had not masturbated for a week's time now, I felt I was about to ejaculate with another few strokes. When I knew it was coming, I thrust the entire length of my cock deeply buried inside her and pressed my buttocks hard on her pussy pulling her legs and body so that it left no opening between the circumference of my cock and her pussy hole. And I sprayed my jet of cock-milk depositing deep inside her. I did not bother to see if she attained orgasm or not. The scene looked like a doctor administering an injection using a thick syringe. I asked her not to shake her body to allow my milk flow into her uterus. She said excitedly she was feeling her tunnel being filled up with some thick liquid and she also felt the lower portion of her stomach a little heavy now.

Keeping her buttocks still elevated, I bent forward lying on her body now with my cock buried inside her. I lay like that for nearly five minutes. As I withdraw my cock, I asked her to raise her legs upward so that my milk will not ooze out of her vagina. And she did that. I asked her to remain like that for another five minutes though it was a little uncomfortable for her. Later, I lowered her legs and allowed her to take some rest. But I did not let her sit up or come out of bed because I wanted her uterus to absorb my whole milk. Scientifically, it would help the spermatozoa in my seminal fluid to enter her uterus, travel towards her fallopian tubules, reach her ovum and fertilize quickly.

She was keeping quiet all the time. Then I said to her apologetically: "Darling, I am very sorry, I could not give you full pleasures of fucking in this first round. Nor could I care for your climax. You know, my first objective was to make you pregnant. Don't worry, in my next round, I am going to give you all the pleasures of fucking, yet filling your womb with my milk enhancing the chances of pregnancy."

She said smilingly: "Thank you Jai, you are very understanding, kind and considerate. I really wish if you were my real husband." After a pause, she continued: "While I rest like this, can't you give me your cock for my sucking?" I replied: "Sure."

I got to the bed, bent over her body and brought my cock to her mouth. My cock was fully covered and smeared with a mixture of my thick cock-milk and her pussy juice. As she kept her mouth open, I brought my hips down sending my cock inside her mouth. She licked the entire length of my sagging cock swallowing our mixed juices on its surface. I allowed her to suck my cock for 3-4 minutes.

Then I wanted to make her hot again for our second round. I enquired to her: "Rekha, do you have some pastries or cheese in your fridge?" She looked visibly surprised: "What for darling? I don't have any. But I have some butter."

I did not reply to her. Instead, I went to her fridge and took out the butter. I went to the kitchen, lighted her gas-stove and melted the butter a little only keeping it on a big spoon. I brought it to her. She looked at me and the butter with wide eyes. I took the semi-liquid butter in my right hand and began to smear it on her big boobs. I applied a lump of butter on both her nipples and aureoles. It was a wonderful sight of her big boobs now looking yellowish with the butter all over.

Then I began to lick her entire boobs with my tongue enjoying the butter. She very much liked this great idea. She too was enjoying and getting pleasures indeed. Then I began to suck her nipples along with the butter lumps. "Aaahhh....." she began to moan again. I continued to suck her both boobs for nearly fifteen minutes.

With my tongue extended, I began to lick her belly and reached her navel. I made circles around her navel licking with my tongue. She was getting excited. I inserted my tongue into her navel and began to rotate it inside. She derived pleasures.

She asked me: "Jai....wherefrom you learnt and knew all these erotic spots in the body of a lady to arouse her"? I told: "Darling, you tend to forget I am a married man." She said: "So what? My stupid husband does not know about any of these......." I stopped her short: "Don't bring your ignorant hubby into this any more." We both laughed.

After playing with her navel, I moved up again to lick her armpits. She suggested spraying some perfume as there was perspiration and bad smell there. I said: "Rekha, don't you know these bad smells are aroma which intoxicates me?"

I buried my face in her left armpit kissing and licking there. Luckily, she had removed all hairs previously. She was getting erotic titillations and she moaned loudly as if she no more cared if someone could hear her sounds. Later, I kissed and licked her right armpit also. She looked at me lovingly when I licked and swallowed all her sweat under her armpits. I knew she was fully aroused becoming hot.

Now, I needed to get my cock erected. So, I suggested her to rub and massage my body with her boobs. I lay on my back now. She bent over my body and began to rub my chest and belly with her big hanging boobs. Often she pressed her boobs on my chest also. Later, as suggested by me, she brought her boobs over my face. Then she began to rub the boobs with her nipples caressing all over my face. Again, as suggested by me, she began to swing and sway her hanging boobs rubbing my face. She told it was a wonderful idea of mine and she enjoyed doing it very much. Frankly, I was also enjoying it myself.

After five minutes, she moved to my cock which was slowly erecting now. She started rubbing her boobs on my cock. Often, she kept my cock in between her hanging boobs and pressed them together to sandwich my cock. I began to moan now in pleasures. I became aware my cock erected fully and ready for the attack.

I got up and made her lay on her back. "Darling, it is time for our second round" I said. She replied: "Jai, I am ready for it. In fact, my pussy is throbbing violently to get assaulted as well as to absorb your milk."

I separated her legs and thighs wide and placed myself between her legs. I inserted my cock which slipped into her juicy tunnel easily. Then I lay on her body. As asked by me, she brought her legs upward and wrapped them around my body at as much upper position as possible. This made her pussy tilted and elevated upward. Again, as asked by me, she brought her hands around my body and hugged me tightly. I knew this position would help a wonderful fucking as the upper surface of my cock would rub her clitoris while making thrusts.

As I began to make thrusts to fuck her bringing my buttocks up and down, I asked her to make upward reciprocating thrusts to receive and send my cock deep inside her. And she exactly did that. With each thrust, she moaned and screamed in very loud noise. Her every single moan and scream of "Aaaaahhhhhhh...." extended to several seconds. It was a real treat to my ears.

I said: "Darling, I am going to take you to the top of the universe now."

Between moans, she said: "Jai, I am already there, but now scaling more and more heights."

As my thrusts continued for more five minutes now, she exclaimed: "Jai, you are a marvelous lover and fucker. You are the real Kamdev. My hubby could not fuck me for more two minutes and he........." She did not complete as I stopped her smilingly.

While we continued the fucking, I caught hold of her boobs and began to squeeze them. Simultaneously, my mouth covered her lips and showered hot passionate kisses, sometimes sucking her lips. I adopted my deep-breathing technique to delay my ejaculation. As I asked her, she contracted her pussy muscles tightly holding my cock inside in a crushing way. This gave both of us added pleasures of skin-to-skin contact. With each gushing thrust into her, both of us heaved with "Hhhuuuuhhhhh" sound.

May be she was right and had told me the truth repeatedly that her husband could not fuck her for more than two minutes leaving her high and dry. I saw her really enjoying the pleasures of my non-stop fucking turning more and more brutal. Moaning, yelling, hissing and shrieking in extreme ecstasy and sexual pleasures, she began to swing and sway her head side ways in a rotating manner. She seemed to be drowning in the cornucopia of sexual pleasures. Her hairs became loose, spread and made a black halo around her head. I knew she was trying to cope up with my continuous assault and stabs into her pussy as she began to perspire heavily. Sweat buds accumulated on her face and boobs. Between my thrusts, I heaved and thronged forward, licked and sucked her sweat-buds. During my thrusts, sometimes I raised my body making her body also lifted up from the bed suspended in the air clinging to me. The way she hung to me at those times, her body looked like a corpse with its hands and legs tied to a long, thick bamboo pole.

At this stage she wanted more from me. This surprised me a little. So, I opened up my full throttle of thrusts brutally the way a driver rams down on the accelerator as if to smash his car to commit suicide. I felt my penis burning inside her pussy heated up with repeated friction of my thrusts. And it pained excruciatingly too. I feared if the outer skin of my cock peeled off completely the way it burnt like chilli powder has been smeared on it. It did not surprise me when she too complained of same burning sensations from her pussy out of violent lovemaking. Yet, she asked me not to slow down and I followed her request.

After another few minutes, I became aware her upward thrusts suddenly increased in speed and force. I knew she was about to reach orgasm. So, I withdrew my deep-breathing technique to enable me to ejaculate simultaneously to her climax. And, I guessed it right. After one minute, she held my body very tightly and crushed my cock inside her pussy by contracting her vaginal muscles. Her body shivered involuntarily with a strong spasm inside her pussy. Then she made a big bounce with her buttocks, arched her body and remained in the air. This was followed with a thunderous roar of deep moan which, I feared, might have shaken the whole building. Luckily, at that precise second, I too climaxed pumping my cock milk inside her. At the time of ejaculation, I kept my cock thrust deeply buried inside her spraying my milk into her uterus. She said she felt intermittent jets of a thick liquid filling her tunnel. As I found her body going limp, I told her not to remove her legs from around my body and remain like that for several minutes. My idea was to get my cock milk absorbed by her uterus. So I lay on her body now without motions with her legs still around my buttocks.

After a couple of minutes, she woke from her slumber. She kissed and licked my whole face in admiration. She said: "Jai darling, this the best, wonderful and fully satisfying fuck I got for the first....." Again I stopped her short. We laughed. Then I removed my cock out of her pussy.

As my cock and her pussy continued to burn and pain out of our just completed violent fucking session, I asked her to bring some ice. She brought some ice cubes and two plates. Both of us sat on the floor facing each other closely keeping our legs wide apart showing our respective sex organs to each other. She suggested she would apply ice on my cock and I should apply ice on her pussy. I liked the idea. Keeping a plate each beneath in front of us, we began to apply ice on each other. "Aaahhhh...." both of us moaned out of the soothing effect of ice. She jumped joyfully when I tried to insert a small piece of the ice into her pussy. In retaliation, she too tried to penetrate the orifice on my cock with an ice piece. Both of us were enjoying our play.

While I watched her merrily, she took the plate from under my cock containing the water melted from the ice during application on my penis and drank it greedily as if it was nectar. Reciprocally, I too drank the water from the plate collected from the ice applied on her pussy.

Later, we lay side by side on the bed hugging each other and taking rest. I looked at the wall-clock which showed twelve past midnight. I asked her: "Darling, do you want more fucking sessions or should I go to my flat now......"

She closed my mouth with her hand instantly and said: "No Jai, you are not going; you will spend the whole night fucking me. I will not leave you. Any way, my hubby would be reaching tomorrow afternoon. We won't get another golden opportunity like this. This is my honeymoon night. You know, I was a married virgin for all these years. It would not be an exaggeration if I said you broke my hymen today. I want you to fuck me till morning and leave me bleeding to die."

I was confident I have deposited as much semen inside her womb enough to make her pregnant and deliver a dozen babies in one shot. When I said so, she laughed at the top of her voice. She said: "I wish and pray so, Jai. I want to become the mother of your child. If it is going to be a son, I will name him Raj and if it is a daughter, I shall call her Jaya and you know both are parts of your name Jairaj." I smiled and said: "May all your cherished dreams come true."

After half an hour, she showed signs of desire for the next session. It was then I felt my urinary bladder was full. I told her I would come back soon after urination. As I nearly entered their common latrine, I found her just behind me. She pulled me out and dragged me to her bathroom. We went in. She sat on her knees in front of me. Then, to my utter astonishment, she asked me to urinate on to her face. As I hesitated, she persisted. She even caught hold of my cock and shook it violently. I knew excessive sexual urge had gone into her head making her blind and mad. With a little effort, I started to urinate on to her face. She kept her face on the path of the stream splashing my warm urine all over her face. She seemed to swim in a pool of orgy. Then she opened her mouth, took the stream into her mouth directly and began to drink my urine greedily the way a thirsty desert traveler keeps his open mouth towards the sky and drinks the rain drops.

She said: "Darling, I know you consumed a little of my urine along with my pussy juice earlier. Did you think I would let you alone have the pleasure of drinking my urine? Now, after drinking your urine, my thirst is quenched."

As I smiled, she asked me: "Do you want to drink my urine more and quench your thirst too?"

Frankly, I had not thought of drinking her urine, not because I was having any repugnance, but just like that. I guessed she believed I enjoyed drinking her urine drops earlier. Now, I am in a dilemma. If I said 'No' she might feel it bad. She might feel if she could drink my urine just now and I could also consume her pussy juice, why I should be averse to drink her urine also when I have already consumed a few drops of it a little earlier. So it became obligatory on my part to give her the share of pleasure on reciprocal terms. I told myself that everything is fair in love and war. I remembered, after all, once I had done this before with a girl during our sex play in the room of a water park.

I said: "Okay, darling, I would love to drink yours also. Give it to me."

So, she stood in akimbo keeping her legs and thighs wide apart. I sat on my knees and brought my mouth to her urinary opening in her vulva. I saw her making some efforts to begin urination. Then suddenly, her warm urine began to spurt out intermittently. Initially it fell all over my face. She stopped urinating and giggled merrily seeing my condition. Then bending over me, she caught hold of my head and guided my mouth close to her urethra. She pressed my head hard to her pussy now. I opened my mouth and kept it pressed to her opening. She began to urinate again. Gush of her urine filled my mouth which I gulped down my throat though two little streams were flowing out through the corners of my mouth. She was enjoying very much to see the way I got my mouth filled and drank her urine. After my consuming 6-7 gulps, her urine flow stopped. I got up and she immediately kissed me on my lips. With her tongue, she licked her own urine from all over my face. Later, both of us washed off our faces and rest of our bodies with water and mopped with a towel.

I was turning to come back to the bedroom when she hugged me tightly from behind with her left hand. She brought her free right hand to my front and caught my penis. Keeping her boobs tightly pressed to my back, she began to move her buttocks and rub her pussy over my asses. I allowed her to have her pleasure. We moved to the room inch by inch as we could not take long strides while she continued to rub her pussy on my asses.

I asked if she minded to switch off the air-conditioner and fan for sometime. She replied: "Surely I don't mind. But why, Jai"?

I did not answer. I got up and switched off both the fan and air-conditioner. I went to other rooms searching for an armless chair. I got one and brought it to the bedroom. She was watching me curiously.

Then I took her to the bed and made her lay on her front across the bed. I went to her buttocks now. Bending over her body, I separated her big, fleshy yet shaped asses and found her anus. Bringing my mouth in between her asses, I extended my tongue into the valley between her mountains of asses. My tongue touched her anal hole and began to rub it continuously. "Hhhhaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" she released a wild hiss in extreme pleasures. "Oh lovely Jai, it is a wonderful idea. Your licking my anus is giving me equal pleasures as you licked my pussy" she screamed. In the mad orgy, she raised her buttocks arching her body very high to encourage my licking further. I continued to give her the pleasures for some more time as I had no intention to shoot my tongue into her rectum. It was inconceivable, but after two minutes suddenly she attained a sort of orgasm as I found she discharged some juices from her pussy wetting the bed. Following this, she made her body flat and lay on the bed over the wetness. I lovingly slapped her buttocks. She lay like that for a few minutes.

With the fan and air-conditioner switched off, the temperature inside the room was mounting up. We began to perspire heavily. Both of us got up.

balaji64u
balaji64u
190 Followers