Banging The Babysitter Ch. 04a

Story Info
Daddy gets some.
4.2k words
295.1k
33
2

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 12/05/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE OR LEAVE YOUR FEEDBACK FOR ME!!

*

PREVIOUSLY ON BANGING THE BABYSITTER.....

"I just got off the phone with Mr. Kindle." He said, his hands folded on the table in front of him.

I swallowed hard.....oh no! I thought. It was Mr. Kindle!!!

"Dad...I can explain....seriously. I really can." I stammered.

* * * * * * * * * * *

The phone rang and she picked up the receiver, "Darcy and Nancy Gildman" said on the caller I.D. "Hello?" she asked.

"Misha?" the voice on the other end. "It's me."

"Oh Jason....I've been thinking last night at the theater, that was so hot....."

A pause.

"It's me...Darcy Gildman."

Shit! she thought to herself.

"Oh sir...oh god....ummmm...." she couldn't even think of a joke or any kind of stupid, college explanation.

"Come over to my home right now, we have a few things to discuss." He hung up the phone.

"Oh god..." she whispered as she hit the "end" button on the phone and dropped it on her desk. She cried for a few seconds and then grabbed her car keys, and headed to the Gildman's.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Dad, please...don't!" I begged, but it was no use. He pushed a $100 bill into my hand and pushed me out of the house.

"Don't come back for an hour. Just go to Dave's or something. Go!" My dad was angry...what was he going to do?

I held the bill in my hand, it was crisp and cut into my skin slightly. Ohhh god, what am I to do? I thought.

I got into my dad's car and drove up the street. I got to Dave's and told him what happened.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I got out my car and fixed my skirt and closed the door. I walked up to the door, I noticed neither of Jason's parents cars were in the driveway as I knocked on the door.

I waited a few seconds, and then the door opened.

My heart leaped...as if it skipped a beat. My chest almost felt as though it was burning.

"Hi....Mr. Gildman."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

She looked hot! She didn't even have to try. Her long hair down, hanging over each shoulder. Her skin had a glow to it under the night sky.

"You can call me Darcy, Misha." I stood to the side and let her come inside. I closed the front door and locked it. "We have some things to discuss in my study." I began walking down the hallway to my study, she was right behind me.

I could hear her breath, it was quick, almost with a hint of trepidation in it. I opened my study door and let her go inside first. "Have a seat, Misha." I came in and closed the door behind me, locking it as well. I wanted her to be afraid.

I sat behind my desk and waited a moment before speaking to the scared young girl.

"How old do you think I am?" I asked her.

"Sir?" she asked. She either didn't hear me or she wasn't for sure why I asked the question.

"How old do you think I am?" I asked again, pauses between each word to show her I wasn't delighted with this meeting.

"Um, sir, I'm sot for sure. About forty...uh, one? I think." She sat there, her hands getting sweaty as I could see from the other side of my desk.

"I'm 37 my dear." I leaned back in my chair, showing her to relax as well. I wanted to confuse her, I wanted her to be unsure of my actions....not aware of my plans for her that evening. I already had called Nancy and told her to go ahead and see her mother in the next town over for the night, claiming that Jason and I needed some much needed father and son time. She fell for it and said she'd miss me and see the next day's afternoon.

"Oh, sorry, Mr. Gildman." She looked down at the floor and then back up, making eye contact with me. She looked away again.

"Misha...." I started and rocked my chair slightly back and forth. I breathed in deeply then exhaled audibly. "Misha, I know about you and my son, Jason. It's hard for a father not to know, especially when one of my clients says that they saw you out at a movie the other night."

"Yes, Mr. Gildman." Her voice was soft. She pressed her lips.

"I want you to know that I find this very unprofessional...I mean, to think about how many times you were to be watching my daughter, and you were just fucking my son instead." I snorted. "You are such the slut, aren't you, Misha?"

She began to speak but I broke her off. "I don't want to hear excuses, or apologies. I don't even want to hear explanations about your feelings for my son...." I paused, cutting deep into her eyes with my own. "I want you to say nothing."

She nodded. I stood up and crossed around the desk. I stood in front of her, and unbuckled my belt, and then slowly began unzipping my pants. She began to protest. I slapped her across the face. My palm stung from the pop I gave her, and I knew she was hurting. "I told you to say nothing." I finished unzipping my pants and then stood with my hands at my sides.

She looked up at me then back down to the floor.

"I think you know what to do now...don't you Misha?" I asked with my voice low, almost in a whisper. I waited for her and was about to slap her again when she began to tug down my pants softly. Soon, my cock was sprung free, standing at attention to the young woman.

"Yes, that's it Misha," I moaned as she slowly put my cock into her mouth. I didn't want her to think I was just in it for the head, even though as incredible her tongue was even though being forced. So, to give her an inkling to what was in store, I whispered, "Yes, lick my cock Misha. Get it nice and wet for your whore of a pussy."

She was hurt by my words but she kept sucking on my dick. I ran my hands through her hair, running my nails against her scalp. She did so many moves I hadn't felt Nancy use in a long, long, long time and my toes curled when she pressed my cock into her throat.

"Oh yes, Misha!" I gasped. "That is it!" I felt like cumming in her mouth and then walking away, make her feel used and then tossed aside.

But she instead moved her movements from my prick to my ball sack. Her tongue movements were soft at first but built to strong, hard strokes with her tongue, her hand gripping my erection and smoothing over it. Her jerks with her hand made me want to fuck her more with every stroke and I soon was feeling that strong pulse in my balls, the pulse before releasing a load.

She noticed I was close and placed my cock back to her lips, about to put it inside her mouth. I instead pulled her up from her chair, turning her around and pushing her to my desk. Her stomach pressed against the desk, her ass bounced as I felt under her skirt and pulled at her panties, ripping them.

She sobbed quietly and waited for me to fuck her. I wanted to prolong the abuse, so instead, I pulled her skirt up over her ass cheeks and kept it there with one hand while with the other, pulled my belt from my pants. She heard the rustling and looked back at me, just as I brought the end of the belt down on her ass cheeks.

It smacked her hard and left a red mark across her lovely buns.

She screamed out the pain. "Oh my god!" she moaned in sheer torment.

I brought the belt down again. "I said for you to say nothing!" I brought it down again. She jolted and almost fell off the desk, crying as her ass darkened.

I brought the belt down again, this time just below her cheeks. "Grip the side of my desk, whore. I want you to be still when I abuse you." I had a great demand and power in my voice that I found so erotic and hot, I turned myself on.

I brought down the belt as she gripped the side of the desk that I usually sit behind. Her knuckles were white as I continued the slaps with my belt, slowing down as her ass became a sexy dark red. I threw my belt to the floor and got on my knees, running my hands over her abused flesh. I moaned and licked over her welts, she gasped and pulled away slightly.

I stood back up and pulled her away from the desk, having her stand with her back against me. "That was a good girl, Misha. You were good to me for that....." I whispered in her ear and then licked her ear lobe, running my tongue down to her neck. "I love how you sucked my cock...how you were willing to take my cum in your mouth."

She gasped as I bit down on her shoulder. "You like that, don't you?" I asked, and bit down again.

"Ah!' she moaned. "Mr. Gildman!" she gasped. "Please, that hurts!" I grabbed her ass cheeks with one hand and the other hand, found a snug spot on the front of her neck.

"Shhh," I whispered. I held her tight with my hand on her throat and sucked her neck from behind. I broke off the suction, noticing the soft wet spot on her neck and the redness fade away. "Ohhh, that looks so hot," I whispered in her ear.

I turned her around and sat her down on the desk. She grimaced as she sat on her sore bottom. I smiled at her and ran my hand between her legs, opening them. I stood between her thighs and pressed my cock between her legs, nestling it against the opening of her snatch. "Does your ass hurt, my dear Misha?" I asked.

She nodded.

"Good," I moaned and pressed her down on the desk, making her lay back. I stepped back, sitting in the chair she had been in a few minutes before. She stayed laying down, her legs open to me and I moved the chair up, getting a better look at her pussy. I propped her legs up on the arms of the chair and kept her open to me. I slide a hand up and down her slit, making her shiver. I licked my finger and rubbed it back and forth over her clit slowly and then flicked it. She jumped and gasped in pain.

"Hmm, you have a sensitive clit," I moaned to her. "I love that!"

I lowered my face down and smelled in her scent, so lovely, so fresh. She wasn't wet...she was dry, her lips not even showing the tiniest bit of moisture. I had hoped the spanking with my belt would have made her a little wet.

I decided to go ahead and make her enjoy my tongue. I pressed her thighs open, and she opened up. I watched as her tiny pussy lips opened up as if to french kiss. I leaned forward, and slid my tongue from her clit to her ass and then back up. She gasped as my tongue went across her dry opening, and with in seconds, she was beginning to show signs of life in her pussy.

I licked back and forth over her lips, opening them up with my fingers and sliding my tongue into her. She moaned and sighed as I found her special spot, to the left of her clit. I rubbed it with my tongue and applied the right amount of pressure with my thumb as I then began to suck on her clit.

After so many years of marriage to Nancy, I'd forgotten how sweet it was to lick a pussy and find the most tender parts to her, besides her g spot and clit. I flicked my tongue back and forth over her clit and then pressed it with my finger and moved it to the right, and began to lick her sweet spot with my tongue again.

She moaned and gasped, and soon her pussy was beginning to gush her lucky juices out onto my chin and lips. I sucked a few slurps from her pussy then slid my fingers into her, opening her up. I saw how tight she was, I was surprised.

I stood up and slid my fingers out of her snatch held my fingers up to her face. "Lick your juices baby...tell me how they taste."

She got up on her elbows and looked at my wet fingers. She opened her mouth slowly and began to lick them, her tongue running circles around my digits. When she finished licking them clean, she replied, "My juices are sweet, Mr. Gildman."

I stood between her legs, looking down at her precious face. She thought I was over with the tormenting and began to get up. I pressed her back down to the desk.

"Mr. Gildman, please." She looked back up at me. "I really like your son....and I don't really feel right about this....please...." she begged.

I loved that she was devoted to my son, but my cock was urging to be released by her. "Tits or your pussy, my dear?" I asked her.

"I don't understand, sir." She looked up at me puzzled.

"Where do you want my cum, my dear. Your tits, or your pussy?"

"My tits please, if you have to." She laid back and opened up her shirt. Her bra did her justice, it pressed her tits together and made a lovely show of her cleavage. I pulled her up by pulling on the front of her bra. "Take it off."

I sat back on the chair and watched her take her bra off. She sat there on the edge of my desk, keeping as much of her weight off her sore ass, and looked back at me. She looked hot, topless with just her skirt and shoes on. I loved it.

"Get on your knees and titty fuck me, you slut," I whispered. "Treat me good with those tits of yours, Misha. I want you to give me the royal treatment.....just like how you treat my son."

She got to her knees and pressed her tits on either side of my cock. My boner quickly was enveloped by her flesh and she moved up and down a bit on my cock. I moaned and told her my approval of her screwing my cock. She kept her eyes fixed on the head of my cock when it popped out between those big breasts of hers. She leaned her face down and would lick a quick circle around the tip of my penis when it showed and then she'd let it be slid back down in her cleavage.

I moaned and held the tits together for her. "Oh yes, Misha...." I moaned. "Hmmmmm...."

I couldn't stand it anymore. My cock began to throb against her heart, and I started to cum between her tits.

She moaned and pretended to be turned on. If anything marriage has taught me is that a woman knows how to put on a show for her man to speed up his cumming.

I finished off between her tits and sat there on the chair, my breath quick. She stood up and found a box of tissues and began to wipe herself clean. I got up from the chair and stood there, my cock still hard and sticking out.

She noticed it and I smiled. "Thought only young boys can stay hard after sex?" I asked.

She didn't say anything, but when I gripped her hand away from her chest, she exclaimed, "But Mr. Gildman...you said....you said....."

I didn't even bother to say anything. I turned her around in a rush of adrenaline and pushed her onto my desk, her slightly cummed up chest stuck to some papers and I got behind her ass. I looked down at the slightly red skin and held it in my hands, prying open the tight cheeks.

She groaned. "But...but...."

I slid my cock down between her lips and found the moisture that I'd seen appear earlier and lathered my cock head with it. I brought my cock back up between her cheeks and pressed her ass with it. I'd never been able to get Nancy to giver her ass to me....and finally, I was getting to have my blessing.

I held her down as my cock stayed between her cheeks, still pressed against her ass hole.

She groaned, moaning in pain as I slowly entered her. She tried to fight back but I kept her down. "Oh yes....mmmmm Misha." My moans where low and I calmed her down with slow thrusts.

"But you already came on my tits....Mr. Gildman...oh!" she gasped as I pressed the length of my cock deep into her rectum.

"I lied, baby," I replied. I slid my cock out of her ass and waited a second, then slammed it back in. We both moaned out, mine being of extreme pleasure, her's of massive pain.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god," she groaned over and over.

"Now now, my dear babysitter," I moaned to her. "Surely this isn't your first time getting fucked in the ass."

She moaned. "Oh god," she groaned again. "I just...oh god..." I thrust in again and pulled out, feeling the tightness of her flesh on my dick. "I just...I'm usually more relaxed..."

"Oh baby," I said and pulled her up from the desk. "You really don't think this is about being relaxed, do you?" I held onto her hips and pulled out of her ass. "Turn around and get ready for your pussy. You need to be fucked good....maybe that will keep you from fucking stupid high school boys."

She turned around and before she could react, I slapped her across the face. The force of the blow brought her to her knees. "Forget it," I held her face in my hands and brought her mouth to my dick. "Just lick me clean and I'll forgive you."

She took my cock deep into her mouth and sucked on it. I let her clean my cock for a few minutes, I savored the feeling of her tongue on my dick and when I felt like exploding again, I pulled her back up.

She was getting exhausted. I sat on the chair and pulled her onto me. "I think I'll give your ass a rest, it must be sore." She straddled me, her legs out to the sides, draped over the arms of the chair. She leaned back and held onto the edge of the desk as I gripped her hips, making her ride me. I pulled her off my dick and then slammed her back down on me, I felt the end of her pussy on the tip of my dick and I pressed her harder onto my dick.

"Oh god!" she moaned out. "Oh god, that hurts!"

I held her against my dick and let her cervix get rubbed by my cock head. I slid her off my cock and then brought her back down, over and over I did this to her until I felt her body shake from the pain. I leaned her back with one hand on her throat and kept my cock deep inside her pussy. She cried as I gripped gently on her throat.

I didn't want to choke her, I just wanted her to keep eye contact with me as I strummed her clit with my free hand.

She gasped and moaned as my finger brought her close to cumming. I felt the walls of her vagina grip my shaft and I encouraged her to cum on my dick. "Yes, Misha!" I exclaimed. "Yes, yes, cum on my dick, baby....I want to feel those sweet juices on my dick....oh yes, oh yes!" I felt her spasm on my dick and her whole body shook as I hit her clit harder with my finger. I knew she was hitting the peak and I slid my middle finger into her pussy, her cunt was tight with my cock in her and now my digit.

She gasped as I pressed against her g spot with my finger and slammed my thumb back and forth over her erected clit. She came hard and long on my cock, her juices swimming around on my cock as it kept her fully stuffed.

She pressed against the desk and pushed my cock deeper into her. I moaned as I felt my cock erupt inside her. I filled her insides with my sticky cum, and we both moaned out as we came together, her oragsm very powerful, and I'm very sure, the best she's ever had.

She moved up and down on my gyrating cock, feeling it fill her to the brim as she came as well. I could hear the squishy sounds of our fucking and I stood up, holding her ass in my palms. I let her stand on the floor and pull me from her pussy. She got to her knees, even with out me asking. She placed my cock in her mouth and let the final release of it's tiny soldiers into her mouth.

She sucked slowly, her lips pressed around my boner. I felt like I was heaven...I'd never felt so alive as she sucked me off. She slowed her movements even more and pulled away, licking a continuous circle on my cock head as she swallowed my load.

I moaned, feeling very relaxed. "You may go now, Misha."

I walked away from her, picking up my pants and putting them back on. I hadn't even realized I'd taken them off. I was in a slight daze as she redressed. I watched her leave my study and I sat on my chair behind my desk. I thought for a few seconds and then ran after her, but she'd already driven away.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I waited for her on the steps. I sat there, scared. Worried. Afraid she'd been told to never come back to me again.

Then her head lights showed and she pulled up to the house. She parked her car and turned it off. I walked up to her. She looked as though she'd been crying, she opened the door and stepped out. I took her in my arms and asked if she was okay.

"Well?" I asked after she stayed silent for a few moments.

"Everything is okay. He just gave me a hard lecture on responsibility." She looked up at me with those beautiful eyes.

A few weeks later, she found out she was pregnant. I tried to reassure her that I'd be there for her, that I'd take care of her and the baby. But she instead moved away.

12