Bank Hold Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Giveandgetoral
Giveandgetoral
1,864 Followers

He jumped when the doorbell rang. Turning on the lights, he went to answer it. He was shocked to find both Marcela and Lela, "Uh...hi," he just stood there dumbfounded.

Lela thought he looked terrible, "Aren't you going to ask us in?"

Doug's brain just refused to function, "Uh...yeah." He couldn't seem to manage to stand aside, so the two women walked around him, both were carrying a few concealed items. He somehow managed to shut the door as Marcela and Lela put things on the kitchen table.

Marcela felt sorry for him, it was obvious that he blamed himself for what had happened, "You were invited for supper and you left without eating."

Doug sat at the table as the women fussed with the food items, "I'm happy to see you."

Marcela gave him a dirty look, "Me or my daughter?"

"Marci...I don't...I mean...I'm so sorry for what happened."

Marcela and Lela sat down and the food was dished out. "You're still hungry aren't you?"

"I love your cooking, you know that."

Marcela moved around, leaned in, and kissed him, "Yes, I do."

She sat back down and they all started eating. They ate in silence for awhile, then Lela started talking, "We've decided that having you take all of the blame wasn't fair."

"But, I should never have kissed you."

Lela got up, went to him, and kissed him. She stayed that way, slowly getting more demanding, until she felt him return her kiss, "Why, you have feelings for me don't you?"

When she straightened up, her lips were replaced by Marcela's. He returned her kiss, his head spinning. Marcela asked, "And you have feelings for me too, right?" The two women sat back down and continued eating as if nothing happened. "If we let you take all of the blame then I will lose you, and Lela will lose you too. No one wins."

Lela moved to kiss him again. While their mouths were pressed together, her lips parted and she coaxed his tongue into her mouth. Gently insisting, she felt his tongue brush against hers and smiled to herself and continued kissing. She then straightened up, walked back to her chair, sat down and continued eating.

Marcela went to him and did the same thing. She was not as gentle as her daughter, but received his tongue in her mouth sooner. She also sat back down as if nothing had happened.

Doug was confused. His mind was having trouble processing what was happening. Marcela had gotten pregnant at 14, so there wasn't much age difference between mother and daughter. Plus, both went together to the gym on a regular basis, this meant that Doug was sitting between two beautiful women that were almost identical, and both of them were intent on screwing up his brain. He knew he was defenseless, but he was okay with it.

The meal continued, with both women constantly getting up for kisses. Those kisses were steadily getting more heated, and they would nibble his ear, or press their lips to his neck. Doug could never remember finishing what they had to eat.

Finally, by some signal a man could never have seen, both mother and daughter went to him and started to pull him up from the table. "Uh, girls, I'm not sure I should get up right now."

Marcela smiled to herself, "Why is that," she put her lips to his, and started to really heat him up.

Doug closed his eyes and between kisses panted out, "In my...condition...I really...need to...ah...sit here."

Lela knew he was pretty far gone, and found it irresistible. With his eyes closed anyway, she very lightly licked his eyelashes, just barely touching them with the tip of her tongue. Her hand gently brushed across the bulge in his jeans, "I like your condition."

Both women grabbed one of his hands and led him to the bedroom. Doug was made to lie back on the bed, and then both Marcela and Lela slowly took his clothes off. They took his shirt off, each using their mouth and tongue to make wet trails over his chest. Doug was in heaven. Having two beautiful women fussing over him was something he had only dreamed of. His jeans and underwear were removed next. Mother and daughter made wet marks, all the way down to his toes, before joining him on the bed.

Marcela explained, as both she and Lela got undressed, "In the old country, if you save someone's life, you are responsible for them. One problem we have is that you saved both of us, and we both saved you."

Doug was trying to listen to her, but having two beautiful women taking their clothes off, was extremely distracting.

Marcela continued, "We also have a problem where I have feelings for you, and Lela does too, and apparently you have feelings for both of us." Mother and daughter were both rubbing against him, their nipples getting hard, as the smooth skin of their breasts brushed against the hair on his chest. Doug doubted that he could experience anything better than this. One of them tantalized his cock, one gently caressed his balls, and he didn't know which one was doing what.

Marcela was surprised to find herself enjoying having her daughter join them, and was getting turned on watching her with Doug. Lela saw that her mother was having trouble talking so she helped her out, "There have been times with our people, when it was necessary for a man to have more than one wife, or women to have more than one husband." Lela and her mother moved so they were closer to Doug's face, "So you are stuck with both of us."

Suddenly he had both women kissing him at the same time, all three of their tongues playing. His hands were kept busy as two sets of magnificent breasts were pressed into them. Two sets of silky-smooth tanned and toned legs wrapped around his. Doug felt the excitement of both mother and daughter, as their bodies contacted his.

Lela rubbed her breasts down his stomach, her hard nipples poking into his skin as she moved to straddle his thigh. Even as Doug's mind tried to take this in, Marcela did the same thing until she straddled his other one. They started to move back and forth, rubbing themselves against him. Both mother and daughter starting to breathe harder as they played, Doug felt his cock trapped between them both, being rubbed against the incredibly smooth skin of their thighs.

Lela watched her mom doing the same as her. She knew that her mom and Doug had been having sex, and worried that her mother might not want her daughter joining them. Lela whispered in her mom's ear, "Are you sure you are all right with this?"

Marcela was breathing harder and harder, as her pussy made a wet place on Doug's leg, "If I had been asked that a year ago, I would have had a different answer but now I want my daughter joining me. Somehow, I find it exciting."

Lela nodded, even as her own pussy sent electricity through her, "I understand, watching you and Doug feel's right somehow." She bit her lip, "Mom, I want us to keep doing this together, but you need to have some time alone with him, and I want that too, if it's okay."

Marcela smiled, "I insist we both have that, or we might start to resent each other. Let's go ask our husband what he thinks."

Lela glanced at Doug's face and giggled, "I'm not sure if he can think right now."

Doug felt them both bend forward, and saw two pair of tantalizing lips nearing his. He responded by kissing them both. A moan escaped him as their moving around made his cock come loose. He instinctively reached between both of their legs and inserted a finger into the pussy of mother and daughter.

Marcela and Lela were softly moaning both needing to get off. Doug moving his fingers in and out was driving both mother and daughter crazy. Marcela looked at her daughter and realized that all three of them were almost beyond talking. All three still had their tongues playing, Marcela smiled, "So who's going to be first with our new husband?"

Lela was panting, "Well...I really...want my first...time with him...to be just him and me, but... I'm going to...explode...if I...don't get something."

Doug offered the extreme sacrifice, "I absolutely love to get a woman off, using my tongue."

Moving slowly up his body, Lela rubbed herself against him, her pussy and breasts bringing delightful sensations to them both and she finally placed one of her legs on each side of his chest.

Doug watched eagerly as the 18 year old lowered her pussy to his mouth. He heard her suck in a breath as his tongue slipped inside of her. He wondered what Marcela was doing because he couldn't see her. He soon found out, as he felt her legs straddle him and his hard cock slip into her wet pussy. In his mind Doug could see the three of them. Lela sitting on his face as his mouth gave her pleasure and Marcela moving back and forth, causing his hard cock to slide in and out of her. He wondered if they found this as incredible as he did.

Lela felt his tongue slip in and out of her even as his lips sucked her clit. She and her mother had talked about what they were going to do, neither wanting to lose him. Somehow the conversation had gotten to sex between her mother and Doug. Lela knew she had to experience it with him.

As his mouth, teeth and tongue sucked, nibbled and licked, the pleasure from her pussy coursed through her young body. Lela had some experience with sex, but not this. The boys she dated didn't have the understanding or the experience for this. Hell, for that matter, neither did she. Her moans gradually got louder.

Marcela ground herself into her shared husband, making his hard cock slide in deeper. She was steadily and smoothly bringing herself and Doug to a climax. She looked down and his cock was slick with her juices. He felt good inside of her.

More moans coming from Lela made her smile. Marcela wasn't certain how she and her daughter had decided that sharing him was the best way, but it was obvious that neither mother nor daughter wanted to lose him, or have him come between them. She started to move a little faster, made him go deeper, and did some moaning of her own.

Doug couldn't believe how this had turned out. His cock inside of Marcela was driving him to ravage Lela's pussy with his mouth.

Lela had electricity throbbing through her. His mouth and tongue were providing awesome pleasure. What he was doing wasn't like anything she had ever felt before.

Marcela was bouncing up and down, as well as moving back and forth. She couldn't breathe, she couldn't think, her body was in control. Faster, harder, she needed a release!

The moaning had turned into groaning, the panting had become gasping for air. Both mother and daughter had brought this about.

Lela ground her pussy into his mouth, her thighs grabbing each side of his face. "AAAHHH," her teenage body exploded into an incredible orgasm. His tongue wasn't stopping its attack on her, making the pleasurable waves of tingling sensations continue.

Marcela sort of heard her daughter making sounds as her own orgasm caused her to shudder. Her body shook, trembled and convulsed as delightful satisfaction surged in her, coursed through her. A constant "Yes...yes...yes" was coming from her, but she wasn't aware she was saying it.

Having Lela practically fucking his face was mind blowing. Marcela's orgasm caused the pressure she was using to grab him vary between light and firm, the speed had kept changing from fast to slow, her types of motions had varied, endlessly producing different sensations.

Doug erupted. His back arched off of the bed and his sperm gushed out. Spurt after spurt of scalding white cum shot from him.

Marcela felt him throbbing deep inside of her, knew he was flooding her. "Yes, baby, cum for me." Her body urged him to give every single thing he could. She kept moving on him even after she was certain he was done.

Afterwards, all three lay on the bed, the only sounds were them trying to breathe. Doug finally mumbled, "That was incredible." He rolled over and propped himself on one arm. He looked into Marcela's eyes, "I love you."

Marcela smiled, "I love you, too."

He rolled over and looked into Lela's eyes, "I love you too."

Lela chuckled, "I know, I loved you first."

"So when are you two going to move?"

Marcela shook her head, "You're place isn't big enough for the three of us."

Lela had never thought about all of this, "Mom, our place isn't any better."

Doug lay on his back, drew both women to him, "I guess we'll just have to get a new place, for the three of us."

Giveandgetoral
Giveandgetoral
1,864 Followers
12