Bank Holiday-Nude Day Naked Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm willing to do what I must do to stop the insanity of what's happening in this country. Put me on television and we can end this now."

"You are on TV, Jerry. All three networks are here. Do you see their vans parked in the parking lot? For their personal safety, we won't allow the reporters to get any closer."

With it being Nude Day today anyway, people who had watched what was unfolding on local TV began arriving to offer Jerry and Joan their support by stripping off their clothes. Young and old, men and women, and with more on the way every minute, getting in the way and interfering with the police conducting their business, there were dozens of naked people voicing their support with songs and slogans and showing their support with nudity and with signs.

"Yes, I see their vans. I see their cameras. I see my supporters."

"Now that you're on TV, why not--"

"That's not good enough, Michael."

"Not good enough? What do you mean, that's not good enough. You said that if you were on television that--"

"I want live on camera interviews with all three national networks, not local networks."

"Jerry, I don't think that I can arrange that on such short--"

"I don't want you to think, Lieutenant. I want you to arrange for a national press conference."

"Jerry, I'm not authorized to--"

"Then, get me someone who is, the mayor or the governor, before I get tired and my finger involuntarily presses the wrong button."

"Okay, okay, calm down, Jerry. Relax. Take it easy. Give me some time to make the arrangements."

"Just do it," said Jerry hanging up the phone.

* * * * *

"Jerry. Jerry. Jerry. Wake up. Jerry wake up. It's nearly 8am. The Sheriff is outside and your breakfast is ready. It's late. We need to pack everything up in the car and go," said Joan.

As if looking in the mirror at himself, Joan showed him a determined resolve, while showing no fear. In all the years he had known her, she had a look on her face that he had never seen before. Tired, beaten down, and dejected, he never figured his life would end this way, homeless and out on the street with no job, no car, no money, and no hope. The premonition of his soon to be reality, he remembered his dream about taking over the bank.

He put on his pants, gave his wife a kiss, grabbed a piece of bacon from his plate, took a sip of the coffee his wife had ready, and opened his front door holding a piece of paper.

"You can't evict me, yet, Sheriff. Not yet," he said. "I have 60 more days, until the bank answers the class action lawsuit charging them with fraud for giving me an illegal mortgage."

He handed the court generated paper to the Sheriff to read.

"Okay, Jerry, this will buy you some time and I hope you beat those bastards in court," said the Sheriff. "I'm just doing my job. I don't like putting good people out of them homes," he said shaking Jerry's hand. "Good luck to you."

Only, the Sheriff didn't know that the paper that Jerry handed him was as fraudulent as was his mortgage. He knew when the Sheriff told the bank about the paper and about the 60 day stay, that the bank would know the paper was not legitimate. Nonetheless, the paper bought him the time he needed.

Jerry quickly ate his breakfast, drank his coffee, and loaded his car with the empty explosive boxes that he found in the trash dumpster at the rock quarry, where he once worked, before they let him go due to the recession. Ready to finally take control of their lives by making their naked personal statement on Nude Day, Jerry and Joan drove to the bank.

*

Please don't forget to vote, make a comment, and/or add me and this story to your favorite lists. Thank you for reading and voting for my story.

12