Bank Secretary Ch. 08-10

Story Info
Mary Beth and the twins grab Tessa.
2k words
3.95
50.9k
1
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 09/04/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
merylit
merylit
11 Followers

Chapter Eight—Relief

When Tess was finally released from D. Johnson's office, she fairly ran to Dr. Doctor's. He was on the telephone with his back to the door when she opened it. Crawling across the floor, she unzipped his trousers, began kissing, licking.

"I ... I'D better call you back, Dr. Peckers, ah Peters. Yes, yes, I'll DO that."

"Darling," Dr. Doctor smiled.

"I need," Tessa gasped and climbed on board.

And from the viewing room above, Drs. Johnson, Smith and Williams, too, spent an enjoyable hour.

Chapter Nine—And Late Again

Five weeks later Tessa was late again. This time due to Simon having left her without a car, since his was in the shop. This time she was 35 minutes late.

And this time she was sent to Dr. Doctor with an over-sized Butt Baster.

When Tessa entered Dr. Doctor's office he was on the phone, presumably scheduling another in the never-ending series of genetics conferences he attended throughout the year. Tessa missed him when he was off attending conferences.

She waited now for him to get off the phone.

"Yes, Tess?"

"I was, ah, late again."

"And ..." Tess displayed the Butt Blaster.

"You were sent here for punishment?"

"Uh huh," Tessa was becoming breathless.

"I'll do my best not to hurt you," the kind Doctor assured Tess.

You always do, Tess thought.

Drs. Johnson, Smith and Williams had taken their seats in the Viewing Room.

Aware that Dr. Johnson, FNS Bank President was no doubt viewing from above in the secret balcony Viewing Room, Dr. Doctor instructed Tess to lean over his fine, aged desk, on the side away from a direct rear viewing by Dr. Johnson.

"Don't touch me now," he whispered to Tess after inserting the Butt Blaster's contents, "just let me ease in."

"All right," Tess was suddenly more excited than terrified, remembering the size of Dr. Doctor's member.

While leaning over his desk, Dr. Doctor again whispered in Tess's ear, "They may be watching. Pain's too much. I'll just pretend and follow through. You must trust me on this.

Watching? Tess wondered.

Dr. Doctor inserted his two large sized thumbs up Tess's ass, "Scream," he was about to whisper to her, but she had begun doing so anyway.

He then surreptitiously placed one of her slender hands on his already forming erection and entered it into her other available orifice.

Tess felt confused but realized she should continue to seem in great pain as she commenced coming repeatedly, as she always did with Dr. Doctor. She felt wonderful fifteen minutes later when Dr. Doctor did the same and remained in place.

"Cannot save the specimen from this," he said for the benefit of the onlookers, "too much risk of contamination."

"I understand," Tess followed suit, mopping up with the handful of Sani-Lubes Dr. Doctor had passed to her. In turning to face him, Tess whispered, "I think I love you."

He smiled his spaced-tooth smile and rested one of his giant paws upon her breast. The last whisper he was able convey was, "I am looking forward to when I may actually kiss those marvelous lips."

After Tess left Dr. Doctor's room, Dr. Johnson buzzed him on the intercom. "Nice fake, Doctor; next time we expect the real thing."

Chapter Ten—The Conference

Five months after Tessa Truman had been employed at FNS Bank Drs. Johnson, Williams, Smith and Doctor left for a four day conference on sperm banks which was being held in Atlanta. Upon leaving, they placed Mary Beth Wonton in charge—Tessa being a relatively new employee, and the Drs. no longer being concerned with how Mary Beth would occupy her time with Larry and Donny. Dr. Smith, however, left all the bank's video cameras turned on.

Ever since the day of supposed punishment with Dr. Doctor Tess had been curious and curiouser about Dr. Doctor's comment 'they may be watching'. One afternoon during the doctors' absence, Tess went into FNS's storeroom with a rather substantial phone order from a local fraternity for Lease No Marks Spankers. Not being able to locate Larry or Donny, she began cautiously walking about the storeroom. It seemed vast, well stocked and totally empty of people.

"There must be someone else here to fill the orders," she was thinking, when she heard muffled screaming or crying or moaning—she couldn't decide which or where it was coming from. It seemed to be emanating from all sides of the large room at once. Then she noticed a flickering light toward the high ceiling and in the dimness finally made out a flight of stairs.

At the top of the stairs there was a door that opened onto a finely carpeted room or corridor. Tess followed the corridor for several yards before gazing out the smoky glass windows, the two-way mirrors that looked down upon it all—the examination room where she had been disrobed by Larry and Donny and "interviewed" by Dr. Williams, then her office with the Secretary's Best Friend chair. Continuing her walk around the corridor she saw the offices of Dr. Johnson, Dr. Smith and Dr. Doctor, all within full view from this corridor, as well as Dr. Williams' gynecological rooms where he created his inventory of inventions.

"So, that's it. We're fueling their tanks—or at least I am—at all times. No matter who I am with. Or without." The thought saddened her momentarily, until she remembered Dr. Doctor trying to warn her about it. She felt such a sudden flush of lust and love for Dr. Doctor that she longed to remain at her Secretary's Best Friend until his return and was setting a course to do just that when she heard the moaning, crying, whimpering noise again.

It seemed to be coming from the very end of the richly carpeted corridor. Tess, hurrying toward the sound came upon another two-way picture mirror which revealed an elaborate gymnastic center, a large room set off somewhat from the circular arrangement of viewing rooms which constituted the offices of FNS.

Looking down through the mirror Tess saw Mary Beth naked and tied to a set of parallel bars. Larry had forced himself into her mouth while Donny beat her mercilessly with a Leaves No Marks.

"Help! Help me!" Mary Beth cried when Larry had finished.

Tess ran down a staircase closest to the gymnasium. "Stop it, you morons!" She attempted to wrench the Leaves No Marks from Donny's hand. His free hand held tightly onto hers.

"Grab her," Mary Beth instructed Larry. "Fell for it, huh, hot pants?" She smiled triumphantly.

Larry and Donny drug Tess over to a hanging ring and tied her hands to it.

"Strip her." Mary Beth instructed.

The boys began removing Tess's clothing, much more roughly this time than before her interview exam, lingering over the breasts and massaging her before attaching the Clit Clip Mary Beth handed to them.

"Why?" a bewildered Tess asked of her.

"Why not?" Mary Beth responded, still smiling, licking Tessa's breasts, firmly clutching one round firm buttock in each hand.

Tess tried not to respond, though her nipples were becoming hard and the Clit Clip was doing its job. "I may be a nymphomaniac," she thought, "but I am not a lesbian."

"You don't have to be a lesbian to enjoy it," Mary Beth said, as if reading Tess's thoughts.

"I am not enjoying it."

"You will. Believe me. Hoist her up, boys."

While Larry and Donny pulled the ring up high enough that Tess's feet were off the gym floor, Mary Beth inserted into Tess the biggest Ever-Growing Penis Tess had ever seen.

"Like it?" Mary Beth taunted, "Special order from Dr. Williams. Christmas present, actually."

Big as the Ever-Growing Penis was, it slipped in fairly easily. To her disappointment, Tess was already wet. Very, very wet.

"Spin her, boys." Larry and Donny, each grabbing a handful of Tessa's ass, set her spinning until she screamed from the pain in her hands and the size of the penis growing within her.

"Let her down and bring her over to the table." Mary Beth was certainly enjoying herself.

Tessa rubbed her bruised wrists and took this opportunity to try to escape. She was quickly apprehended by the boys.

"Oh, my. Now this calls for punishment, little nymph."

The boys held Tess down while Mary Beth spanked her until her hand hurt and Tess's glorious ass was bright red. Tessa was trying very hard not to cry.

"Okay. As I was saying, over to the table. Face down."

Donny forced himself into Tessa's mouth, as Mary Beth donned Dr. Williams' invention, the Best Man—a giant strap-on dildo he'd come up with years ago—and forced herself between Tessa's buttocks.

"The Butt-Blaster, please!" Tess slurred around and between Donny's thrusting.

"Take it like woman, a real woman." Mary Beth screamed out as Larry entered her from behind, also without benefit of the Butt Blaster.

Mary Beth, you see, was a masochist as well as being bisexual and a nymphomaniac—the major reasons she had been replaced by Tess—although Dr. Doctor had been too kind to mention this to Tess when she'd inquired about Mary Beth's bitchiness toward her. Dr. Doctor's tale about Mary Beth being "contaminated" by the intellectually inferior twins was just that, a tale. One which now terrified poor Tessa.

"Just one entry from these morons, and I'm done. Forever!" Tess thought. "Through, finished, fired from the greatest job a girl—at least this girl—could ever hope for! Oh, God, I've got to prevent that at all costs!"

After Larry, Donny and Mary Beth—who had inserted an Ever-Growing Penis in herself—came, Mary Beth removed the Best Man from Tess and said, "Now, for the one we've all been waiting for." She grabbed a hold of the hanging ring, hoisting her legs up and grasping her ankles with her hands. "Face first, again, nymph."

Donny forced Tessa's face between Mary Beth's legs. "No. no!" Tess struggled so that Donny had to hold her head in place, though she refused to open her mouth.

"Oh, the hell wit it, then, just stick on the Clit Clip and stick her nose in it," Mary Beth decided.

Donny, as always, did as he was told, then prepared to enter Tessa from behind as Larry was doing so from in front. Tessa, however, struggled so violently from the very idea of their entry and her subsequent job loss that Larry found it necessary to bind her hands, and spreading apart her long lanky legs, tied each to a 50 pound barbell.

Tess was sobbing, tears running down upon Mary Beth's already moist Clit Clip, thinking her job and therefore life were over, just as the FNS fire alarm began screeching as a result of the cigarette Mary Beth had left burning at her desk. The cigarette had fallen and set fire to one of the largest orders FNS Bank had received that year. An order for 2,000 Clit Clips, 4,000 portable Titilators, and 1,000 Leaves No Marks Spankers. An Order from the Holy Sisters of the Sacred Secret Catholic Church.

The mute twins released Tessa at the sound of the siren and ran from the building with Mary Beth calling behind them, "Wait, you moronic cowards! It's probably just another false alarm!" The afternoon's fun, she realized, was over, for her anyway. She crumpled down into a pile of self-moistened pity, remorseful at just how much further she could have carried the fun.

Tessa ran toward the source of smoke and arrived at the receptionist's desk. Seeing the order burning up before her eyes, Tessa—a formerly devout Catholic—crossed herself and attempted to salvage what she could of the paperwork.

The fireman arrived to see a totally naked Tessa blotting wet tissues over some paperwork. Their looks were of surprised befuddled delight as Tess carelessly explained that her clothes must have burned in the fire.

The firemen didn't need any further explanation and were most gracious about helping Tess into some extra fireman's garb, insisting she be taken down to the paramedics' exam, even though she could think of nothing by Dr. Doctor.

"At least I wasn't contaminated by the mute twins," kept running through her mind.

merylit
merylit
11 Followers