Bank Takeover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The leader withdrew a large revolver from his back pocket. It was a stainless steel gun with a six inch barrel. "It's time we play another game my brothers." The leader announced, "But first, we must tie everybody up." Robbers two and three taped Lani's hands behind her and bound her and I together back to back. They kept us seated on the floor. The floor was cold on my pantyless bottom. I felt semen trickle out of my aching vagina that had swelled shut and onto the floor. Mrs. Stahl was also taped to her chair, still clad in her tennis skirt minus her panties. Her legs were intentionally hung over the arms of the chair and her lovely blond bush bulged out of her white pleated tennis skirt. Claire had her wrists bound by tape. Her ankles were taped to the back legs of her mother's chair. Mother and daughter faced each other with Mrs. Stahl in the chair and Claire on the floor. Mrs. Stahl's ravaged muff stared the deflowered Claire in the face and eye level. The third robber pushed Claire's face into her mom's oozing pussy and made her eat her out.

The leader now grew agitated and began pacing with the revolver in his hand. "You know, I don't believe there is a time lock on that vault." The leader said, "I believe someone here knows the combination. And I am going to find out. We are going to play another game - Russian Roulette. But we are going to play it like we do in ghetto." With the exception of Claire and her mother, all eyes were fixed on the leader who continued explaining the rules of his deadly game. "Now how we all do this in the hood goes a little somethin like this. Instead of taking out five bullets from the cylinder, leaving one, we just take one and leave five." The leader grinned like a madman. He opened the cylinder of the revolver and took out only one bullet. He spun the cylinder and closed it in place, making sure everyone saw his deliberate actions. He walked over to Keith and thrust the gun into his balls. The barrel deflected downward and inward as the front sight gouged the tender area beneath his scrotum and scraped against his perineum.

"Ahhh!" Keith jumped upright. The leader cocked the hammer of the gun back and hesitated in order to build the suspense and intensify the mental torture he was inflicting. Poor Keith was sweating profusely. "No! No! , Please stop! I can tell you." Keith sang out.

"Tell me bitch!" The leader demanded.

"I-I-I know the first two numbers of the combination. It's 28 right, then 17 left." Keith blurted out quickly. "She knows the rest of it." Keith motioned his head and eyes toward Margaret, who sat next to him with her legs open and her skirt raised to her waist. Her pink satin panties peeked out of her skirt, which looked like a shiny soft triangular pillow at the juncture of her thighs. The cowardly Keith breathed a sigh of relief as the leader left him alone and now directed his attention to Margaret, whose eyes grew wide as her precious Keith exposed her as a liar.

The leader placed the gun between Margaret's white thighs and pressed the barrel hard into her puffy pink satin pillow where the thighs joined within the shadow of her stretched out hem line of her skirt. She gasped as the hard phallic shaped metal firearm pressed into her flesh just below her clit. The Ice Princess now appeared to be melting. Tears, most likely comprised of ice water, streamed down her cheeks.

"Tell me the last part of the combination, Be-ach!" The leader stated coldly while looking into her fearful eyes.

"He doesn't know what he's talking about. He just wanted to get you away from him with that thing." Margaret made a pathetic attempt to continue to deceive the deadly serious leader of the robbers.

"Wrong answer." The leader replied coolly. He pulled the trigger which caused the hammer to fall harmlessly on an empty chamber.

"Ohhhooo!" Margaret shrieked and shuddered. She clamped down on the arms of the chair with a death grip and winced as she saw her life flash before her. She began to breath heavily and squirm uncontrollably. Clear liquid began to drip along the side and back of her chair. She had peed herself. She soon realized she was not shot. "Please stop this madness!" She cried and began sobbing. It was quite different from her proud, stoic act when she first encountered these men.

"You is a lucky woman." The leader said, "The odds are against you five to one, baby. Wanna try your luck again?" He spun the cylinder again, closed it in place, and shoved the gun into her pussy a second time.

" No! No! No! No! I'll tell you." Margaret tried to catch her breath and soon came to her senses. "It's 6 right, 23 left, and 34 right."

"Now that's a girl." The leader said with a wide grin and glazed eyes. Margaret sighed in relief as the leader pulled the gun away from her pussy and out from under her skirt.

The leader opened the safe and the three robbers loaded the money into duffel bags that they brought with them. They got $120,000 in cash and bonds. Then they took our purses and jewelry. They reminded us that they had our wallets and identification. They knew where we lived and said that we better get amnesia real quick if we knew what was good for us. Just before they left, the leader addressed his captives for the final time.

"Ladies, it's been a pleasure. Me and my brothers thank you. And just to show you my gratitude for all your cooperation, I am going to trigger the alarm so the police can come rescue you. May you all be blessed with our black babies. Well, except for the pregnant Chinese girl over there. You got away lucky, sweetheart. Y'all have a good night." The leader hit the silent alarm and them men fled the bank. We all broke down and cried. I was relieved to know that we came out of this alive. My next thought was the fear of Rick's reaction when I tell him what happened. Will he still want me after I was raped and ravaged repeatedly by three black studs. Will he think of me as being spoiled goods. Will I ever be satisfied again by his meager white dick after I had the prime rib of cocks inside vanquished pussy. Wild thoughts raced through my mind again that sent my head spinning.

Seven minutes later, the police arrived. They found us all together, stripped naked, and raped. We were all taken away in ambulances to various local hospitals. At the hospital Rick was by my side holding my hand. He was mortified to find out what happened to me and how all those black studs violated my body, which until that moment belonged solely to him. He stood by me as I laid in my gurney in the hospital's trauma room giving my account of every graphic detail of the robbery, my multiple rapes, and the sexual assault of the other women to a female FBI agent. Rick, my loving and concerned husband, had a hard on while I told my story!

I was released from the hospital later that night. Rick and I were silent on the drive home. It was days before we spoke a word to each other. Mrs. Stahl and Claire Stahl were treated and released early the next morning. Mr. and Mrs. Stahl filed for divorce three months after the robbery. Claire went to public school to finish her senior year and began dating the black quarterback of the football team. Keith and Margaret quit their jobs at the bank. Keith became a surf bum and lived off his parents. Margaret left Monterey and moved to Oakland where she became a crack whore in a black neighborhood. Lani had her baby three weeks after the robbery and named him Joseph Jr. She quit banking and became a full time mom.

Later I learned that the bank robbers were members of a black militant group based in Oakland. They robbed banks to finance their cause. Two were convicted sex offenders. They found opportunities to incorporate their urge to rape into their bank robbery missions. Their lust for forcing women to have sex as opposed their need for financing got the best of them. The bank robbers met their fate about eight weeks later when they attempted to rob a bank in Stockton, California. The leader and the third robber where killed in a shoot out with police. The second man with the thin mustache mysteriously escaped and was never heard from again. Unfortunately, the robbers raped two female tellers and a female customer before they were killed by police.

The day I heard about the death of the bank robbers, I found out I was pregnant. I conceived on or about the day that I was robbed an raped at my bank. I hoped it was Rick's, but I was not sure until I had the baby. Rick vowed to stay with me and love the child no matter who was the father. Rick and I are still married. Our son will turn nine next June. I still work at the same bank, where I am the branch manager.