Banker Or Whore - Same Thing Really

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And Michy always remember that most men will want to fuck you, so at least give them the feeling that they have a chance. An air of availability is one of the most erotic feelings for a man. And we both know don't we that in the right circumstances you can make yourself available can't you?"

"Yes" I mumbled quietly feeling duly contrite, rather guilty and quite ashamed of myself.

"Because you see Michy that way you will be persuasive, get it?"

Sitting in my apartment in Mayfair sipping a cognac after the call ended my mind quite naturally went back to the afternoon in Warren's office

I could recall almost word for word and deed by deed what was said and what had happened.

"Oh yes my dear" Warren said huskily as I leaned back and parted my legs. "That could be very persuasive."

Without hesitation, he slid his hand further up my leg.

"Oh my God Michy" he groaned when his fingers felt the skin between my black thong and the tops of the stockings that I was wearing to impress the black, male whore who would be fucking me later. With one hand he yanked my skirt further up and pushed me so that my back was against the arm of the sofa and with the other he picked up a remote control and clicked it at the door.

"I don't think we need any visitors, not even the delicious Miss Martinez do we? He said mentioning the gorgeous looking Jennifer Lopez lookalike who sat outside his office doing what no one knew.

"That is sensational Michy" he groaned staring at the front of my black thong, the black stocking tops and my creamy white upper thighs.

He rubbed along the gusset of my panties as sighing and moaning he slid his other hand up and cupped my boob outside the shirt. He found my clit and rubbed that as he muttered.

"Oh yes Michy this is very persuasive."

He made no attempt to kiss me or get my tits out and seemed content to rub me, well at least for a while. I found myself hating what I was doing, but at the same time I could not resist the pleasure his fingers were giving me.

"Undo your shirt" he grunted.

I wanted to refuse, but that was impossible and soon my white painted fingernails were fumbling with the buttons undoing them one by one. When I had dressed that morning I knew I would be removing my jacket during the day so I wasn't wearing a matching set of underwear; my bra was white lace from Perla. About as flimsy and delicate as a garment that was supposed to give some support could be it was as good as see-through. He liked that.

"That's a beautiful, no, well it is beautiful, but more so Michy it's a very persuasive sight. Undo it and let me see them" he went on still rubbing me outside my panties. I was near to cumming and in other circumstances I would have willingly given into the sensations, but in the position I was with the head of the entire bank and one of the very top bankers in the world, I was resisting strongly.

Reaching behind me, I undid the clasp and let him slide the cups off my breasts.

"Those lovely nipples Michy" he whispered licking them and sucking one into his mouth as his finger pushed my panties to one side. His finger slid along my wetness and slightly inside.

Standing in my living room with those recollections running through my mind inevitably aroused me and I found my hand that wasn't holding the cognac stroking my breast. Staring out of the window at the Mayfair streets below I was tempted to masturbate and had a mad urge to pull the curtains back, put the lights on and do myself to whoever might be watching. I didn't though and instead went back to bed.

As I recalled his finger on my pussy I remembered that I had grunted with the surge of pleasure.

"Do you want to cum?" He asked sliding a finger or two in me and sucking my nipple at the same time.

I didn't want to say or do what I did, but cradling his head I moaned. "Yes. Yes please I do."

His fingers then became straight and firm just like a cock. Sucking my nipples in turn, he pumped his fingers in and out of fast and firmly. I was soon cumming.

"Oh yes Michaela that really is very, very persuasive" he muttered as my climax erupted.

He took his hand away from my pussy leaving me lying back in the corner of the leather settee my skirt bunched round my waist, my blouse unbuttoned, my bra unclipped and round my lower chest with my breasts bare; a sordid scene indeed. He moved away from me as if to avoid any affection.

"Good Michy?" He asked from where he was standing his back turned towards me

"Yes" I said lifting my bra in preparation for getting dressed.

"Hey, what do you think you're doing?" He asked as he turned.

"Getting dressed."

"Not so quick, young lady. I'm not totally sure you have been as persuasive as you might" he went on walking back towards the sofa.

I looked up at him and watched with a touch of horror as he undid his zip. As calm as anything he slid his trousers off and sat beside me. "You need to be a little more persuasive Michy, just as you may have to be with his Lordship and his buddies."

The whole bizarre series of events was becoming messier by the moment. I realised that after he had made me cum I would have to return the favour and I thought that he would want to fuck me or at least make me give him a blowjob. I was also a bit, no very I suppose pissed about his reference to Lord Dempsy. But there wasn't time to ask questions or debate just how 'persuasive' I might have to be to win the business for he was getting his dick out; it was only half-hard.

I looked at him enquiringly. He took my hand and placed it on his cock. I instinctively rubbed and stroked it and was pleased when it started to grow. He lay back, pushed his boxers down and pulled the tail of his shirt up and away from his cock.

"Now Michy be very, very persuasive indeed. Give me one of those lovely tits to suck and a hand job to make me cum, but make sure none goes on my shirt."

After we had finished he let me clean up, after he had, in his private bathroom. As I had probably 'leaked' I took my panties off and secured them deep in my large bag. I then joined him back in his office feeling distinctly sordid.

"Ok well that was nice Michy. See it's all about relationships and not fucking returns so now go and get Dempsy and do your best to be persuasive to his chum Grosvenor."

I didn't get what he meant about Grosvenor, but wondered whether that could be who Dempsy was going to introduce me to?

*

I was scheduled to work with my team, who had flown over with me and the New York presentation guys, over the weekend to finalise the pressy to the top brass on the Monday before the real thing at two in the afternoon on the Tuesday.

All over that weekend I was on such a high. The excitement and anticipation level was enormous. It was almost as if I was having a permanent orgasm. I so badly needed sex that I called the escort agency I had used several times before, actually the time when I had gained my promotion to European Head of M and D. The black guy I had used then wasn't available, but another was and he turned up at my suite in the Pierre at just after eleven on the Saturday evening. We fucked like rabbits until the early hours. He was so fucking good that I gave him a five hundred dollar tip on top of the thousand-dollar fee. Despite that, I was at the Wall Street Headquarters by nine thirty on the Sunday morning. That aside, I had arranged for him to come back early on the Monday evening for another grand's worth of light entertainment!

We were in a meeting just after lunch on the Monday. I'd had a good day with the investment team and the group that was putting the presentation together and having a meeting lined up with him added to the excitement I was already experiencing from the anticipation of my pre-dinner session with my male escort.

I finished the odds and ends of the presentation in a state that varied between disgust at myself and Warren, horror at the way banking was going, excitement about the chance of landing a huge account and anticipation of what I was expecting at the Pierre.

I was due to dine with Mark, my boss and my team so I had only a couple of hours between five thirty and seven thirty.

I had received a text on a phone I used only for my very private stuff, mainly setting up assignations with male escorts. It simply said. 'C is available if required.' It had come through just after I left Warren's office with damp panties and a guilty conscious. At first, having just cum, I considered replying 'thanks but no thanks' and canning the early evening adventure. But then, having had a finger induced climax, I knew the satisfaction from that wouldn't last so I text back.

'Fantastic I will see him at five' I replied greedily gaining another half hour of what I hoped would be sexual decadence.

I was a little worried about what Warren had told me about him knowing that I had received an escort the day before and even more so that he knew I had one lined up for this evening. I had, of course, thought of cancelling it, but had rationalised 'so what?' He certainly had some dirt on me, but then I had some on him, although I had no hard evidence. In the end I thought to myself that I am in the 'rats nest' of investment banking and if that's how the game is played, so be it.

As Carl reared above, his so fit and muscular, black body in my arms and his hard, extended cock in his hand ready to enter me I wondered if the bank had this on CCTV. Momentarily I thought we should stop. But then, I reconciled if they were taping this they would already have plenty of other stuff so what did one more fuck on a DVD matter. So, I opened my legs further raised my knees, looked at Carl and muttered.

"Fuck me Carl, please fuck me."

And he did that beautifully twice in just over an hour.

Scrubbed up and in my glad rags an hour or so later I waited for Mark to call me that he was approaching the hotel in his chauffeur driven Lincoln town car. He did a few moments later so I went down to the lobby as prim and proper in a 'nice little black number' looking very much the part of a head of wealth management and not the sexual procurer of business that my ultimate boss had in effect called me that afternoon.

We had a nice dinner with not much to drink for we were presenting the next day at nine. That meant being in the office for seven thirty to rehearse, which in turn meant leaving uptown for Wall Street by six forty five latest. I was in bed, alone, reasonably sexually satisfied by ten.

*

The presentation went great. In fact, I doubt that it could have gone any better. My team did a great job and Lord Dempsy and his team including his UK accountant, lawyer and financial adviser who we had flown over first class, plus four or five US advisers were very attentive and asked all the right, positive questions.

That out of the way my team of three were heading back to the UK on a red eye, but I was staying on at Lord Dempsy's request for a couple of days in case they had further questions. I had nothing to do really after the pressy was finished and my guys had set off for Kennedy. I toyed with calling the agency again and having Carl or another black stud come and 'service' me, but decided not to book anything, for some reason. I decided to spend the afternoon shopping and thought I would take in a show in the evening. I asked the concierge to book me something, knowing that I would be back at the hotel by ten thirty latest leaving me plenty of time for a change of mind on the escort although I knew I wouldn't get Carl at such short notice.

About four, I was strolling up Madison looking in the boutiquey type shops when my mobile rang. It was Monica, Lord Dempsy's PA in London. She extremely politely wondered whether I might be free this evening to dine with Lord and Lady Dempsy. I said that I was and she apologised for the lateness of the invitation.

"It will be very casual Missus Henrikson, more of a kitchen supper that her Ladyship will prepare" she advised.

The address was on East Sixty Seventh Street between Fifth and Madison, just a short stroll from the Pierre. I always travel light and have what I fly over in cleaned or laundered upon my arrival. So I wore the slightly butch get up of a pale blue and white striped men's Ralph Lauren shirt, white denim jeans and a blue linen jacket with the sleeves rolled up. I felt good as I walked up Fifth in my mod-height heels.

It was a delightful brownstone with several steps leading up to the very impressive black front door. Surprisingly Lord Dempsy opened the door and ushered me in to the huge kitchen dining room at the rear of the house and down a level from the black and white tiled hallway.

"Lovely to see you again Michaela" he said shaking my hand and part encouragingly, but also a little worryingly holding it slightly longer than necessary.

I was introduced to Lady Dempsy who I recalled from the research notes had been an actress. She was in her mid-twenties and was absolutely drop dead gorgeous. She was also very friendly. "Please call me Vanessa or Nessie and whatever you don't call him your Lordship, Colin is ample."

Conversation with them was very easy and flowed well with Vanessa claiming to know nothing about business or money apart from knowing how to spend it she laughed adding.

"So please no business at the table."

We had a simple meal of lasagne and salad with crisp French bread and a nice red wine, a Barolo I think, well Colin and I did, Vanessa drank vodka, neat. I was quite surprised that she left the table a few times and wondered whether she had a bladder problem. I helped clear up the meal as she and I chatted, her speech I thought becoming a little slurred making me wonder whether she had been drinking earlier? As we finished clearing away, I was surprised when Vanessa said.

"Right I have to love and leave you now Michaela."

"Ok dear" Dempsy said walking across to his wife and kissing her

"You two can talk business all you like" she slurred adding. "Or do what you want, bye."

"She can be very trying at times" Colin said as we walked up the stairs to his wood panelled study on the first floor.

"I think we all can" I replied trying to sound neutral.

"It's one of the issues with having a much younger wife" he said rather wistfully.

"Where's she gone?"

"Just upstairs."

"Ok" I thought not wanting to intrude or be rude although I thought that Vanessa was being just that.

"She has her er hobby."

"Hobby?"

"It's pretty much public knowledge Michy, Vanessa has a habit and she has just gone off to feed it."

I didn't ask any more guessing that he meant she used drugs.

"I'm sorry."

"Yes it's quite bad, it's H. She won't be back down here tonight" he said as we stood fairly closely together in the study.

It was warm in the beautiful house and I had removed my casual jacket during dinner.

"Cognac, something else or would you prefer wine?" He asked me

I would usually have asked for vodka, but suddenly recalling something Warren had said about how to build bridges and develop relationships I said. "What are you having er Colin?"

"LaPhroig" he said.

"Mmmmm that would be perfect."

"An old Scots friend told me that you should always have just a touch of water to bring out the true taste of a single malt."

"Then I will be guided by him, that sounds lovely. Well by you really isn't it?"

"Yes I suppose it is just as I will be guided by you and your people with my investments and how nice that will be too."

"That's true" I replied then suddenly realising what he had said.

"Sorry Colin" I said as he stood before where I was sitting on a dark green, leather Chesterfield as he handed me the drink. "Was that a slip of the tongue or did I hear you correctly?"

"About what Michy?" He asked sitting down. "Being guided by you or how nice that will be?"

"Well er um either, both I suppose" I said looking at how he was sitting in an almost identical way to how Warren had. I wondered whether he would also touch my knee.

He looked at me very seriously, raised his glass and said. "Congratulations you have won the business."

"Oh my God that's fantastic, thank you so much Colin."

"It's richly deserved Michy and it will be a delight being guided by you."

I didn't know what to say, so asked. "Does anyone else know?"

"Only Warren, he phoned after the presentation, he can be very persuasive and told me that you can too."

My heart started to pound. What did he mean?

"I was going to meet with my guys tomorrow after we see UBS for their presentation, but with a little help from Warren I made my mind up."

It was a shock to hear that they were seeing a big competitor of ours so I was relieved when he went on. "But I have cancelled that and it's all yours.

"Have you known Warren long?"

"He and my father were friends, our families go back a long way."

"I see."

"I doubt you do Michy" he said standing up and walking over to the sideboard and opening a cigar humidor. "You don't mind do you?" He asked taking a thick cigar from the box

"Not at all."

"Would you like one?"

"Not a large one like that thank you, they are too much for me."

"Really?" He asked smiling and raising his eyebrows. "I always think size doesn't matter really" he went on extending the double entendre.

I couldn't help smiling and joined in with. "Well time and place Colin, time and place."

his time cutting, warming and then lighting the cigar that he told me was Davidoff. "I may have a smaller one somewhere if you would like that, but the taste and strength will be much the same."

"Yes, but I wouldn't be able to finish a big one."

"Now Michy please" he said with a mock sternness. "And in the presence of an Earl of the Realm as well."

Puffing on the cigar and picking up a cut glass ashtray he walked behind the chesterfield and placed the ashtray on a table behind the settee.

"Sorry" I said also smiling.

"Just joshing Michy, I don't take all this lord and lady old bollocks too seriously."

The aromatic smoke from the Havana cigar filled my nostrils and that together with the dim lights and our closeness made for an intimate atmosphere; well I felt that, but had no idea whether the married Lord did as well.

"Just as I don't take all this investment malarkey too seriously either."

"No and why is that may I ask?"

"All the banks can look after funds like mine and make similar returns. That's not why I chose your bank Michy."

"No?"

"No I chose it because of the relationship between my father and Warren, the old letches and you."

"Why me?"

I felt his fingers on my right shoulder. 'Shit it's just like with Warren, had they rehearsed?"

"Because I have a relationship with Warren and I want to build one with you Michaela" he said pressing his fingers into the soft flesh just above my collarbone. "And that's why I didn't want to wait to tell you that you had the business."

"I don't understand" I said softly as his fingers on his left hand touched the bare skin of my Adam's apple.

He slid his fingers down a little further onto the bare skin of my upper chest. That obviously aroused me, but also instinctively I wanted to push them off. Actually being really honest I thought to myself I don't 'want' to push them off but 'felt that I should.' I didn't though and I guess that encouraged him just as my not moving my leg away from Warren presumably made him think that he could go further, as indeed he could and did.

What was happening to me I wondered? In all my life and career I had never knowingly used sex to get my way and was wondering if that was what I was doing now.

"You will I am sure. Think about it Michy" he went on as his fingers came up against the top button that was about mid-way between my neck and my cleavage.