Bankers, Friends, and Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had arrived at the inhouse hair salon and Neecie told the hairdresser, "Give her a little more modern look and then take her to the spray tan booth. I'll be back by then."

Neecie left Nora in the hands of the hairdresser and went directly to the adult boutique next door. By the time she had made her purchases and returned to the spa, Nora was finished and waiting with a shy smile on her face.

"Neecie, I've never felt so sexy in my life! Look at me! Thank you so much!" said Nora, as she hugged her lover and kissed her forcefully. She had been hesitant to look in a mirror after the session, but when she did, she was amazed. Her normally wild hair had been shortened and tamed into a stylish, flirty look, and along with the bronze color of her skin, she indeed felt sexy. "I'm gonna lick you pussy till you beg me to stop!" she said, taking Neecie's hand and starting to the car.

"Let's get something to eat first," suggested Neecie as she pointed out a diner across the street.

"All I want to eat is you!" said Nora as she reluctantly crossed the street. The typical diner had the usual menu and, as they waited for their burgers and fries, they made small talk. When the food arrived, it was delivered by a handsome college-age young man who couldn't keep his eyes off Nora. She felt giddy and her nipples grew erect as he set their meal on the table.

"Let me know if I can be of more service," he said, as he wrote his name on the paper tablecloth.

Neecie could barely control herself until he left, then said, "Well, it looks like I've got competition."

Nora, totally unaccustomed to being hit on by good looking young men, blushed as she looked down at her food. Seeing her nipples tenting her t-shirt embarrassed her even more, and she finally said, "No, you don't have any competition. I'm just not used to being flirted with."

"Honey, with the changes we've made today, you might as well get used to it. You're fucking hot!" Neecie said as she leaned over and kissed Nora, cupping a breast and gently pinching the nipple. "Now, here's the plan for the evening. When we get to the cabin, I'm going to repay you for all you've let me do today. I'll do anything you want, and probably a thing or two you don't want! I'll be your love slave til we can't do it any longer." Grinning impishly, she kissed Nora again and began eating.

When the waiter brought their check, Neecie paid him and went to the bathroom. Nora was waiting at the door when the waiter approached her again. "Please excuse me for being forward, but you are the most amazing looking woman I have ever seen. I have never met a woman who is such a combination of beauty and pure sexiness as you, and I am at your service," he said, slipping her a piece of paper with his phone number on it.

By the time she had gotten to the car, Neecie caught up with her and said, "At least he's persistent. Maybe you should give him a roll in the sack."

"No way!" retorted Nora. "You know my luck with men. Let's get home and enjoy each other."

When they arrived at the cabin, they couldn't keep their hands off each other, barely getting inside the door before clothes came off and lips met. Nora said, "Did you really mean what you said? You'll do anything I ask?"

"Anything!" said Neecie, as she shrugged off her t-shirt and wriggled her ass out of her tight shorts.

Taking her lover's cue, Nora finished stripping and said "Let's start on the floor." Lying on the rug in front of the sofa, Nora realized she was in plain sight of anyone on the lake. "C'mere and love me Slave girl" said Nora breathlessy, as she really got into the moment.

Neecie, stood over Nora and fingered her wet slit, looking down at her lover. "Get down here and do that to me," said Nora, spreading her legs and presenting her pussy for Neecie's ministrations. Kneeling at Nora's head, Neecie leaned down and kissed Nora's eyes, ears, and neck, finally getting to her sensitive nipples.

"Oh, fuck yes! Suck them! Ohhhh, yesss!" she moaned, as Neecie sucked and nibbled on each nipple, paying plenty of attention to the succulent tips. "Suck them baby. You want me to come? Keep doing that and it's gonna happen!" sighed Nora, feeling her pussy leaking.

"Oh, damn Neecie. I'm about to cum. Suck my clit!" she shouted.

Obligingly, Neecie went down on her lover and immediately brought her to her first climax of the night by rubbing Nora's protruding clit with her nose. "Damn that was fast," said Neecie as she began kissing Nora's outer lips, licking her way down to Nora's ass and back to her clit. Using her tongue as a tiny spear, she drove it into Nora's pussy again and again, causing her lover to moan and squirm on the plush carpet.

"Sometimes I wish you had a dick to put in there," said Nora, loving the penetration of Neecie's talented tongue.

"You think I'd make a good fucker?" asked Neecie innocently.

"Oh yes! You know just where to touch me, just how much pressure to put on my sensitive spots, and you smell great!" said Nora, laughing as she pulled Neecie up her body to kiss her. "See, even my pussy juice tastes good on your lips!"

Neecie looked into Nora's eyes with absolute love and affection, suddenly serious, and asked, "Were you serious? You'd really like me to fuck you? With a dick?"

"Absolutely," replied Nora, suddenly aware of a subtle change in her lover.

Beaming, Neecie said, "Have I got a surprise for you!" scrambling off Nora and dashing into the bedroom and returning with a package and a small bag.

Nora had sat up and was leaning against the front of the sofa, watching Neecie intently. When she got back to Nora, Neecie struck a sexy pose, standing over Nora's upturned face and saying, "I think we can both get what we want." She reached into the bag and pulled out a small, curved piece of black plastic attached to a medallion and elastic strings.

"What the fuck?" asked Nora, as Neecie stepped into the elastic band as if she were putting on a pair of panties. The medallion rested near the top of her cuntlips, and she inserted the plastic wand into her pussy, adjusting it slightly, then giving herself a quick clit massage with the erotic toy. Looking down at Nora, she said dreamily, "You've got to try this, Babe. It rubs you just right."

"What's wrong with this picture? You're supposed to be pleasuring me,' said Nora, a little miffed.

"Oh Nora, you're gonna get yours. Close your eyes," exclaimed Neecie, as she opened the package. When Nora opened her eyes, Neecie was holding a pair of pink, thong, latex panties so that Nora was looking at the back.

"So, you've got some latex panties. I still don't understand," said Nora, really exasperated now.

"Look at the front!" squealed Neecie, turning the garment so Nora could see that a very lifelike, seven-inch penis was sticking out from the front panel of the panties. Nora was mesmerized by the details she could see, from the veins in the sides to the cleft under the crown. "I sure hope you know how to use that thing," said Nora as she began stroking her own cunt. "I'm wet enough right now to take it all."

"Oh, I know how to use it," replied Neecie, as she stepped into the panties, adjusting the back so that it fit in the crack of her ass. When she pulled up the waistband, she gave herself quite a thrill, pushing the curved wand into her g-spot. Her actions caused the phallus to bounce up and down.

Nora groaned and said, "OK, let me see what you can do with that dick, Slave Girl. Fuck me hard!" She slid down onto her back and splayed her legs open, motioning for Neecie to get down to business. On her knees, Neecie took her "dick" and guided it into Nora's waiting cunt, slowly, but with constant pressure. As she met little resistance, she slid it completely into Nora's cauldron of sex and was soon fucking with a slow, steady rhythm, allowing Nora to get used to the feel of a cock up her pussy once more.

Nora wasted little time getting used to the sensations. She quickly began to fuck back as Neecie thrust deep into her cunt, and was soon riding the crest of another orgasm. Neecie's own pussy was getting its share of excitement from the miniature dildo caressing her clit and g-spot. As Nora became more active, the friction on Neecie's nerve center increased until she could barely continue. Slowing her pumping motion, she let Nora have her way.

Nora locked her heels behind the small of Neecie's back and pulled her forward until the cock was buried to the hilt in her throbbing cunt. Writhing with her hips off the floor, she was able to grind her pussy lips onto the rubber dick, causing her clit to get deliciously mashed, along with her pussy lips. As the floodgates of her orgasm burst, she howled like an animal in heat, which brought Neecie over the edge. Neither had experienced such a powerful orgasm, and as their breathing returned to normal, they untangled slowly.

"That's some dick you got there, Girlfriend," said Nora, as she scooped her juices off it and held her fingers to Neecie's lips. "I definitely think you know how to use that it!" Did your little friend get you off?"

"Oh, fuck yeah," said Neecie, stretching luxuriantly and still basking in the glow of her own orgasm, thanks to the small curved piece of plastic that was still nestled against her clitoris. "These tightass panties hold it in just the right place. If you happen to see me like this at work, you'll know what's going on."

As they snuggled in each other's arms, the two lovers drifted off to sleep and were awakened by the sun caressing their gorgeous bodies the next morning.

Neecie had gotten up during then night and removed her panties, but otherwise they were just as they had been when they went to sleep. Nora awoke first and began making gentle love to Neecie's nipples, using just her tongue and eliciting a soft moan from deep within her body. With Neecie fully awake, they got up for juice and toast, planning their day.

As it was well into the morning, they decided to take a swim. Nora started to put on her conservative swimsuit when Neecie stopped her. "Look-you've got this smokin' hot body and we're not going to cover it up with a granny swimsuit! We haven't seen anybody on this lake in two days and I'm all for skinny dipping. Have you ever felt warm water on your tits other than in the shower? On your ass? It's fucking great! Come on, just try it for me!" Neecie's pleading had its desired effect and soon the two were cavorting in the lake like two teenagers.

After an hour or so of swimming, they retired to the deck to let the sun dry their bodies. The warm rays of the sun and her newfound liberation had Nora in a frisky mood, pinching Neecie's generous ass, tugging on her nipples, and generally teasing the hell out of her. Finally Neecie said, "Look. I'm just as horny as you are, but we need to save our energy. I want to take you to a special club in town tonight, which requires a shopping trip. Let's grab a bite and get started!"

Nora, remembering yesterday's events, jumped at the idea. She showered while Neecie made sandwiches, and seemed perfectly at ease to eat on the deck nude. She cleaned up while Neecie showered and thought about what to wear shopping. All her shorts were baggy and Neecie wouldn't stand for them. They resolved the problem by doing a quick shortening job on Nora's only skirt, cutting it off so short that it barely covered her asscheeks. A t-shirt was also sacrificed, with the neckband removed and torn so that an interesting show of cleavage was revealed. The short sleeves were torn off, leaving openings that showed quite a bit of her breasts. Underwear of any kind was laughed at, and the two vixens embarked. Neecie wore her ultra-tight white shorts and halter that pushed her breasts together, creating a wonderful display of cleavage.

Arriving at the only mall in town, they were surprised at the number of cars in the parking lot. "We're gonna have some fun here today!" said Neecie excitedly. "I guarantee your outfit will get quite a bit of attention. You'll probably give some old geezer a hard attack!"

Still new at the exhibition game, Nora wasn't so sure. She said, "Who's going to look at me? I'm just plain old Nora."

"Not anymore Darling," countered Neecie. "The plain old Nora stayed in the salon yesterday. Since then, all I've seen is the new, sexy, fucking hot Nora. I assure you, you'll turn some heads today! Now let's show off that smokin' body of yours."

Her confidence returning, Nora strode across the parking lot, feeling the delightful sway of her unencumbered breasts and the cool breeze on her pussy lips. "This feels great," she told Neecie as they entered the cool air of the mall. Both girls' nipples came to life and tented their shirts. They giggled like schoolgirls and began their quest. A small group of high school boys had gathered at a kiosk and noticed Neecie and Nora immediately. Naïve they might be, but they knew how to appreciate the two goddesses quietly and with maturity.

Dazzling smiles rewarded them as the duo made eye contact and swayed their hips seductively. Neecie kept on walking briskly, and Nora had to catch up. "What's your hurry?" she asked.

"We've got bigger fish to fry," answered Neecie over her shoulder. She was approaching the food court, and seemed to know exactly where she wanted to go. A complete circuit of the eating area got every male's attention, and when Neecie was sure of her audience, she led Nora to the escalator.

"You go first," she told Nora, waiting until two of the moving steps had passed before she stepped on. This arrangement put her head level with Nora's ass and she wasted no time in reaching the hem of her skirt and lifting it slightly, and rubbing Nora's partially exposed ass.

"Damn, Neecie. You're going to get us arrested!" whispered Nora loudly.

"Ummm. Nice policemen in tight uniforms! I can think of worse problems," replied Neecie as she raised Nora's skirt higher, exposing over half her asscheeks. "Doesn't that feel good?"

"You know it does, you bitch. I'm wet already," Nora said as she stepped off the top step and turned around. Her gaze caught several upturned faces from the food court, giving her an even bigger thrill. As she stepped off the top step, Nora suddenly turned and pulled Neecie into her arms, giving her a long, passionate kiss. As they kissed and groped, Nora began pulling the waistband of Neecie's shorts up, giving her lover a wedgie that allowed her ass cheeks to escape the stretchy material of her shorts, much to the delight of the voyeuristic crowd below.

As the two browsed the shops, they made sure that some parts of their bodies were in contact all the time, keeping their passions at a low simmer. Finally Neecie steered them into a very chic-looking dress shop and Nora was simply amazed at the selection of sultry, sexy dresses that adorned the mannequins and seemed to ooze off the racks.

"Damn, Neecie. These are the hottest dresses I've ever seen. Every one of them is screaming, 'Come fuck me now!'" Nora whispered, seemingly afraid her voice would break the spell.

"Yeah, they are hot," said Neecie, laughing softly. "Let's find one for your smoking bod."

As they perused the displays of everything from blatant sexuality to subtle innuendo, they finally decided on two selections for Nora and one for Neecie. Looking for a changing room, they almost bumped into the salesclerk.

"Oh! Hi! I was wondering where you had gone. Find something you like?" she asked, flashing them her best smile. "Maybe so," said Neecie, appraising the clerk, and liking what she saw. The young clerk looked to be around twenty, with a toned, voluptuous body, and dressed to impress. Like Neecie, she was of African descent, darker, but still gorgeous. Her deep red skirt, while modest, displayed perfectly shaped calves and thighs, their muscle tone appearing to have been sculpted. But it was her upper body that caught Neecie's lusting attention. A trim, flat abdomen was just the beginning. The clerk's top was pink and tight, made of stretchy material that hugged her every curve. The top three buttons unfastened, it displayed a generous amount of her braless d-cup cleavage. Perfect makeup on flawless skin completed the picture of sultriness personified.

Unable to contain her lust, Neecie said, "You are gorgeous. Do you always dress like this for work?"

Laughing heartily, the sexy vixen exclaimed, "This isn't work! My mother owns this store and three more. I just fill in on weekends for girls that call in sick. Do you think I scare off customers?"

"Hell no! I think you ought to stand at the mall entrance to attract business!" said Neecie, still drinking in the seductive vision before her. She felt her breath becoming short, and a fever seemed to be overtaking her body. "We came in to buy a couple of party dresses, but I almost wish we were someplace else so we could start our own party."

"Well, I see you've made your selections, so why don't we try them on first and see what develops? By the way, my name's Bree."

"I'm Neecie and this is Nora," said Neecie. Nora stepped past Neecie and showed Bree her selections.

"I've just discovered an animal in this body, and I want to show it off. Can you help me?" she asked, turning on the charm and taking Breee by the hand. As they entered the large changing room, Nora turned to Neecie and, winking seductively, said, "I'll be right back out Lover."

Neecie wondered to herself, "Just what have I unleashed?'

As soon as they got in the door, Nora turned, facing Bree, and said, "You are one beautiful, sexy woman. Just so you don't get the wrong idea, Neecie and I are lovers, but we certainly aren't jealous. I want to kiss you so badly I can hardly talk, but I want your permission first."

"Well, I never kissed a woman before, but I've always wanted to. Let me go lock the door and you get out of those clothes," she said, hurrying from the dressing room. Neecie was nowhere to be seen.

When Bree returned to the changing room, Nora had stripped and was standing in front of the mirror, her side to the door. Her nipples stood proudly on her breasts, and her tanned body caught the light as Bree came in.

"Oh my god!" she exclaimed. "You are one hot woman! You're not only beautiful, but you're fucking sexy as hell. Let's look at your selections."

Picking up both of the dresses, Bree chose one and said, "This is you. All that sex inside your body will come out when you wear this," she said as she began unfastening buttons and turning Nora so she could help her with the fitting.

The dress was made of a soft, microfiber material that stretched where needed and fit like a second skin in others. A strap covered Nora's right shoulder, but the dress had no strap on the left. Buttons with string loops held the front and back of the dress together, but allowed plenty of skin to show, amplifying the fact that Nora was not wearing a stitch under the dress. The hem curved up her left leg and ended above midthigh. Once all the loops were fastened, Bree turned her around to face the mirror and said breathlessly, "Damn girl! You are hotter with the dress on than off!"

Nora liked what she saw. Her high, proud breasts were encased in the luxuriously soft material, showing off their perfect shape, as well as her prominent nipples. The beige material complimented her skin tone and hair perfectly. The dress clung to her sculpted abs, and then lovingly caressed her hips like a velvet glove. Drawing in her breath, she exclaimed, "Unfuckingbelievable!"

"Well, we had plenty to work with," said Bree, laughing as she smoothed material here and there, finding any excuse to stroke Nora's body. "You certainly showcase this dress. Now, what about that kiss?"

When Nora turned to face her, Bree melted into her arms and offered her full, sensuous lips as her hands went around Nora's neck. Unable to help herself, she made sure to rub Nora's breast and thumb her nipple as they embraced. When their lips met, every light in the universe exploded in Bree's head. The electricity caused her to submit to Nora's demanding kiss and she was aware that the redhead had cupped her breast and was rolling the nipple gently. Her tongue pushed past Nora's lips and encountered her tongue stud.