Banquet Ch. 04

Story Info
Michael and Carla wake up together.
1k words
3.94
38.7k
4

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/30/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bright sunlight shining though the window woke me up fairly early that next morning. Once my eyes adjusted to the light, I found myself looking at the beautiful face of Carla, still naked except for the garter belt and hose. Hoping they weren't too uncomfortable for her, I looked down at her furry patch of pubic hair, wanting to run my fingers through it. I resisted, not wanting to wake her up, but in a few minutes when I noticed her blinking her eyes, I slipped my hand downward, resting it in her soft curls.

"I guess we left the curtains open," I whispered.

"What time is it?" she asked nervously.

"It's about seven thirty," I answered.

"Oh good," she answered, relaxing a bit.

"When do you need to leave?"

"Oh maybe eleven or so, but I'll have to get back to my room and get my stuff together. I better leave here by ten."

"Okay, we have some time then," I said, moving my fingers through her pubic hair.

She reached down and gently wrapped her fingers around my soft cock. Gently kneading it, she let it grow in her hand, saying, "I love how that feels, growing like that because of my touch."

"Kind of like these," I whispered, moving my head toward her breasts, taking a nipple in my mouth and feeling it lengthen.

"Funny how we grow and get wet and it all comes together some how."

"Yeah, it certainly adds to the excitement," I said, pushing my hips forward and moving my cock in her hand.

Continuing to kiss her nipples, I climbed up onto my hands and knees and began moving my mouth downward over her belly, pausing at her belly button to run my tongue in little circles inside it. I then continued kissing her through her pubic hair and then down, over her clit and down her lips. I slowly moved my tongue up and down her slit, feeling the lips swell and open to me.

Slipping my tongue into her pussy, I tasted her once again, feeling the tangy saltiness cover my tongue. I then slowly moved my tongue back up to her clit, just as I felt her move her hand over to my cock. She pulled it gently, until I straddled her face with my knees and she took my cock in her mouth. I sucked her clit into my mouth as she sucked my cock, moving her fingers up and down its short shaft as it slid out of her mouth. Her head bobbed up and down and I mimicked her motions on her clit, matching her rhythm. In a few minutes she let my cock slip from her mouth as she raised her hips and came, thrusting her pussy up against my face.

I kept her clit in my mouth until she relaxed and dropped back onto the bed. I then felt her mouth return to my cock, sucking it faster now. The sensation soon had me on the edge until, yes... yes, I came, but suddenly she pushed her fingers into my pussy.

"No," I shouted, moving off of her and rolling onto my sided on the bed. By body continued pulsating as I came as I lay there, feeling violated.

"I'm sorry, I just wanted to feel you come from the inside."

"I'm a man, you don't do that to your husband."

"Sometimes when he comes I'll push my finger into his ass, he loves it."

"Then push your finger into my ass, but not there, never there."

"But yesterday..."

"Yesterday I shouldn't have let you put your tongue into my pussy. I was wrong, it was wrong."

"But sometimes I want to taste your pussy."

"Then go be with a woman," I said bitterly.

"But your cock, sometimes I want to feel that."

"Then go to bed with your husband."

"But with you I can have both, I can have your cock and your pussy too."

"No you can't, I am a man, I have a cock" I said angrily.

"You have a pussy too, why not enjoy it all."

"If I wanted to enjoy that I would have remained a woman."

"But you are a woman, your cock is just a hormone induced abnormality," she said, immediately falling silent after she said it. In a moment she said, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean that."

"If you didn't mean that you wouldn't have said it," I said, feeling the tears stream down my eyes. Fuck, I was crying. I'm a man and here I am bawling like a fucking woman.

"No, you're wrong, that's not what I meant to say," she said, pleading.

"It's what you felt. You don't want me as a man, you want me as a half man, half woman, you want both. I'm a freak to you."

"I never said that."

"You didn't need to, it's all so obvious now. You knew all along, you knew I was..."

"A transvestite?"

"Yes."

"Yes, I was pretty sure."

With those words she stuck her final blow and my worst fear was confirmed. I couldn't pass. She never saw me as a man, her attraction was to something different.

"Please leave," I said.

"I don't want to leave it like this, I want to see you again."

"Why, so you can fuck the freak? I am a man."

"Yes, you are. You are a man."

"The hell I am, I couldn't pass as a man with you or anyone."

"But..."

"You said it yourself, you knew I wasn't a man. Now please get dressed and leave, I'm going in here. Please, please, please be gone when I come out," I said, stepping into the bathroom and locking the door. I sat down on the toilet, lifted my cock and peed like a woman as the tears poured down my face.

After about ten minutes I peeked out of the bathroom and confirmed she was gone. I then dressed, packed my clothes and stuff and headed down to check out. The desk clerk handed me a note, "A message from the lady in seven fifteen." I grabbed my receipt, folded it neatly, put it in my pocket and then grabbed my bag and headed out of the lobby. I handed the valet my claim ticket for my car and then moved over to a waste can. I looked at the envelope, at my name neatly written on one side. I crumpled it up and dropped it in the trash. A few moments later the valet appeared with my car.