Banter with Mom Ch. 02

Story Info
18-year old son samples his mother.
3.7k words
4.57
385.8k
70

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/16/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mtnman2003
mtnman2003
1,833 Followers

My mind raced! Instinctively, my tongue reached out, rolled the stiffening nipple in small circles, coating the hardening nub in the cool air. Mom's hand grasp her tit, squeezing, extending the flesh upwards. "Yes Baby," she half groaned.

I backed the step to my bed, pulling Mom along by the nipple, my hand reaching out to reach her backside. I pulled gently, moving her forward. She followed easily, her hands sliding along my shoulders, fingers sliding into my hair, pulling my face tighter against her breast. As my face sunk into the tit, my tongue darted out, pushing her hard nipple inwards, running the tip of my tongue into her soft flesh. Quickly, I drew my tongue in, her nipple jumped between my teeth, hard, but with a pliable softness that was grabbed by my teeth. Holding her nipple, my tongue danced over the skin, mashing it against the inside of my teeth. I nipped a little harder. Mom grimaced, then groaned with more desire. "You like Momma's tit Baby?" she inquired. I groaned, sucking the flesh deeper into my mouth.

I sat down on my bed. Now tit level, I hungrily suckled her tit. I reached to her other hanging globe, running my thumb over the stiffened nipple. I pulled her tit flesh to my mouth. With her nipples touching, I sucked both into my mouth, biting down firmly on the soft flesh. My tongue, my lips, my teeth, tugged, pulled, and rolled each nipple over in my mouth as my hands forced her tits together. Mom was caressing my head, my shoulders.

My hand slid down her torso, quickly finding her wet slit. Without hesitating, I slid my fingers along her slit, forcing my hand between her lips. Wetness covered my hand. Mom's legs parted slightly. As my hand slid between her legs, my thumb jumped into her hole. I jammed it up into her body, grinding it deep. I thrust in and out quickly. Mom's breath rushed from her body, her legs buckled slightly, trying to capture more between her legs. I twisted her around me, pushing her body back against the bed. I thrust my thumb deep, grinding, thrusting into her wetness. Mom quickly fell back on my bed. Without missing a thrust, I moved to her, lowering my head to her stomach. I trailed kisses on her tummy, moving lower. My hand continued thrusts into her sex. I could smell her, her musky aroma. My hand was slick with her juices.

Her pink clit was engorged, sticking from between her lips. I moved my remaining hand to her mound, pulling her clit between my thumb and index finger. I rubbed it between my digits, tugging, pulling, massaging. Releasing her clit, I moved forward. My tongue extended, reaching out to touch her clit. Her breathing stopped. My tongue flicked the extended clit back and forth quickly. I attacked her mound, sucking the hardening clit into my mouth. A muffled scream emanated from my mom, piercing the silence of the room. Nothing but lust filled my thoughts. I hungered for her sex! I needed to make her cum! I lost all cognizant thought. I assaulted her clit, holding it firmly between my teeth, flicking it back and forth with my tongue. I would bite firmly, hold, pulling it, tugging it from her body. My tongue mashed it, rolled it back and forth against the firmness of my teeth. I rotated my thumb deep into her cunt. I fucked her body hard.

Pulling off her, extricating my thumb from her hole, I coaxed her up on my bed, length wise. I hesitated, noticing her beauty. Firm for her age, her ample tits stood high on her chest. Her nipples rigid, her hands slid over her hips, over her waist, up her sides to gently cover her tits, pushing them flat, rolling the nipples under her palms. She watched me, her eyes blazing holes into my body. My cock regained life, filling with a semi-hardness that invited more. I moved over her body, my knees beside her head. I placed my growing cock over her nose, touching her lips with its' head. Her tongue reached out, gently caressing its' head. Tilting her head, she opened her mouth, sucking its' head into her mouth. I arched forward, driving more cock into her mouth. I leaned quickly to her mound. Reaching around her hips, I cupped her ass, lifting her crotch upwards, tilting her hips to open her legs, open her sex to me.

I blew cool air over her wetness. Her clit, standing red, engorged, and proud invited me to lunch. I leaned to her, pulling her hips upwards to meet me, sucked her clit into my waiting mouth. I drove my face hard down on her, moving to spread her lips, sucking her deep. I started head thrusts up and down on her clit, pulling it firmly from her body, then driving head back down, grinding my lips and chin into her body. I sucked her clit deep, my tongue running circles over her clit, my teeth gently raking her skin. I wanted her clit!

My fingertips found her wet hole. Gently, I spread her lips open. My fingers played, rimming her hole, first one, then another finger darting knuckle deep into her wetness. Reaming her hole, my finger would escape as the other darted in, repeating the reaming. Suddenly, two fingers darted, penetrating her wetness. I suck her clit hard. My fingers arched in, darted out, arched back into her hole. Stopping movement, I spread my fingers, reaming her hole wider, firmer. I pressed my fingers deeper into her body. Her hips thrust to meet me, flexing, lifting, grinding against my fingers, face. Involuntary humps of her hips came with grunts. Her legs lifted upwards, spreading wide. Her crotch was mine for the taking. I drove my fingers deep! I sucked her clit faster, driving it hard against my teeth, hammering the sensitive organ over and over. Her body responded.

No longer were we mother and son. We were passionate male and female. We were lost in our desires. Nothing but lust filled our thoughts. We were having sex. Powerful, pure, lustful sex. I drove my hips forward, grinding every inch of my cock into her mouth and throat. Grunting, groaning, we lost ourselves in our sex. I assaulted her clit and hole, hammering her soft, yielding body.

Her orgasm approached. Her hips lifted up off the bed, forcing them high, hard into my face. Mom's breathing was ragged, labored. Her hips jumped spasmodically. Her breathing grew very quick, shallow, as her orgasm approached. She pulled my cock out of her mouth. Catching her breath, she bit my thigh firmly, pulling my flesh hard against her face. Rapid bursts of breath, her hips arched, holding high above the bed, driving her cunt to my mouth. A guttural scream started low, grew loader and loader until she erupted into orgasm. Her body jumped high, her hand snaked behind my head, pushing my face down to her hole. I licked around my fingers as I pumped them in and out of her body. Thrusting hard, I jammed them deep and stopped movement. My tongue gently, softly played between her lips, tracing from her hole to her clit. I suckled her clit, then returned to her hole.

Mom's breathing grew more normal. Regaining composure, she caressed my hip and back. "Baby, fuck me!" mom commanded, the urgency echoing in her voice. I quickly turned my body around, bouncing on the bed as I thrust my legs down beside her body. My hand reached to her mound, my fingers sliding into her slit, my knuckle passing over her clit, mashing it into her flesh. I snaked my middle two fingers into her body, penetrating swiftly. I drove them deep, her body arching to capture them, the air rushing from her lungs. Her hips rose up, legs, thighs spreading gently, opening to me. She half turned her body to me, her tits mashing against my chest. Her hand reached down, pulling my hand hard against her body. Her fingers traced the backs of my hand, dipping ever so slightly between her lips with me. I thrust hard into her. Breathing stopped, she threw her head backwards, her long, soft throat exposed, I leaned to grab her flesh between my teeth. I groaned as I gently bit into her flesh, holding it firmly, softly. My desire stiffened my already engorged cock.

Rising, I moved over her. Mom's legs opened, offering her body to me. My cock bounced, it's head touching her mound. I glanced to her, her wet slit inviting me. Mom's hand grabbed my cock, her thumb rubbing over his head, spreading my precum over me. Pulling, she guided my cock between her lips. Her breath jumped as my cock touched her, her body thrust upwards. My cock slid between the wet slit. Mom pulled my cock flat against her body, her lips reaching along the sides of my cock. Her fingers wrapped around the shaft, closing the gap in her flesh. Her hips bounced, coating my cock with her juices. With a quick thrust, her hips tilted as her fingers guided my cock into her waiting hole. Her legs locked firmly around my back above my hips. She pulled her body up, driving inches of cock into her body. A rush of air escaped her lungs. A muffled scream into my neck. She nipped my flesh at the nape of my neck.

I reached to pull her hip, her cheek tight against me, driving my cock deep. I pulled back, my cock leaving her cunt. Her body reacted, her legs clasping my hips, pulling me back to her. I thrust down hard. My cock slid deep, my pubic bone driving against hers. I ground my hips, my cock deep into her body. I reached to her leg, lifting it upwards. Unlocking her ankles, Mom allowed me to pull her leg up, her under knee resting on my bicep. I reached to her other leg, pulling it upwards as well. I propped my hands beside her, below her arms, my palms flat on the bed. With each leg pulled high, her hips arched upwards hard. My crotch hit directly on her mound, her point of entry. I thrashed my hips in and out, my cock driving, ravaging her exposed cunt. Mom started screaming, her groans, grunts filling the room with noises of sex. I hammered her, driving my cock deep, repeating my assault on her body. The bed bounced with each thrust, the springs rebounding with each withdrawal from her body. I thrust forward again, impaling her body with my manhood. Mom's body flailed underneath me, out flesh slapping, our bodies making noises, her cunt sucking, air forced out, almost fart like noises escaped her cunt as I drove forward. And we continued. I fucked her hard. Thrusting, grinding, driving my cock hard into her, and her body accepting my assault. Her nails raked my shoulders, my back.

I was groaning loudly. I was matching her noises, my mind lost. Coherent thought gone, I fucked her. Eyes closed tightly, my mind, body became my cock. Feeling, lusting, thrusting, grinding, slamming deep. My orgasm approached quickly. My balls expanded, filling my sac with cum. I ground myself tight against her, stopping all movement. I leaned, my mouth finding hers. I locked her in a kiss, a kiss to feel my orgasm through her. My tongue reached to explore her mouth. I sucked her tongue into my mouth. My balls erupted, sending my cum up my shaft and exploded into her body. With each explosion, my hips thrust against her involuntarily to push my cum deeper. Instantly, my body relaxed, but with each new spurt, my body flexed, driving my cock again that little bit deeper as my cum erupted from his eye. We could feel my shaft expand with each spasm. Mom groaned from deep inside her body. I kissed her deeply, softly, feeling each passion of my cumming through her. Spurt after spurt exploded into her body. My orgasm passed quickly after several heavy spurts into her. Her arms wrapped around my neck, pulling my kiss deeper. I released her legs, wrapping my arms around her, pulling her close. Her legs dropped, pulling under me, clamping tight. My cock stretched to stay buried in her cunt. Her cunt muscles sucked my cock hard, our pelvises grinding against each other. I lay flat on her body. Our kissing became softer, sharing the moment.

Breathing was growing more normal. I sucked her lower lip gently into my mouth, tugging ever so slightly, playfully. I kissed my way down her cheek, trailing light kisses over her jaw, down her neck, past her ear. I nipped gently, with each, a small thrust of my hips, my deflating cock rubbing over her clit. A groan, a deep guttural groan came forward from my Mom. She reached both hands down my body, to my ass, pulling me hard against her. Her hips humped under me. "Oh my God," she whispered low. She ground her pelvis against me. Her eyes were closed tightly, head thrown back. "MMMmmmmmmm," she growled. With several shallow grunts, Mom came again. Her eyes flew open. "That was unexpected," she laughed. She kissed me softly.

As our bodies regained normalcy, our size differences became apparent. Mom's breathing became difficult. I rolled off her. Her frame was small compared to mine. She snuggled against me, her small hand, fingers tracing my deltoids, up over my nipple, across my chest, and back. A fingertip hesitated on my nipple, stiff with attention. Mom leaned to suck it into her mouth. I pulled her head tight against my flesh. Mom crawled up on me, her mouth never leaving my nipple. She trailed kisses across my chest, finding the other nipple waiting for her. I flexed my chest muscles. They rippled under her mouth. Mom, using her arms to raise her body slightly, trailed her tits up my stomach, down my torso and over my soft, sticky cock. Mom trailed kisses as she went. Reaching between us, mom stroked my cock upwards, lodging my cock between her tits. Using her hands, she pushed her tits softly around my cock as she slid even further down my body. She massaged my cock and balls with her tits for several minutes. I laid back, my hands on her shoulders, my fingers kneading gently. I was spoiled by her. She slid further down my body, her tits resting on my thighs. Her mouth found my cock, more flaccid than erect. With a single gulp of air, she sucked it into her mouth, her teeth gently clamped at the base of my soft cock. Her tongue circled my cock, moving it around the inside of her mouth. Her fingers, hand grabbed my balls, her thumb sliding up my shaft. Her mouth sucked me gently, firmly, drawing any remaining juices up my shaft, into her waiting mouth. She stared at me.

I watched intently as she played, her tongue dancing over my cock, her lips extending to suck a ball into her mouth, but always, quickly back to my cock. I opened my legs, allowing her to snuggle down between my thighs. Resting, laying mid thigh, with my thighs along her sides, supporting the body, her fingers wrapped softly around my cock. Even flaccid, my cock is 6" long, Mom played, flopping my meat back and forth, her tongue swiping it as she flopped it back and forth. Opening her mouth, she leaned forward, her teeth sliding down the girth of my soft cock. Watching me, she sucked hard, her cheeks hallowing, her eyes never leaving my eyes. She started reverse milking my cock, squeezing low and working upwards, milking any liquids up my shaft into her waiting mouth. Her head bobbed fast on my cock, her teeth adding just enough firmness to make my body jump. When she reached the head, she would pump her hand up and down my shaft, then plunge her mouth down again. My hands reached for her head. Sensitive, my cock was on the verge of needing to pull out of her mouth, or wanting to jam her head deep, to keep her fixed to my growing cock.

Within moments, mom had my cock at full staff. Pushing my legs up, Mom licked down the underside of my cock, washed over my balls, jabbing at each nut with her soft tongue. I pulled on my knees, lift8ing my legs way up, exposing my ass. Mom did not hesitate. She licked down my sac, her tongue teasing my tight hole. Her tongue tip traced outside my sphincter, my breath held deep in my chest. Would she lick me? "Oh fuck Mom, lick me," I whispered huskily. Her hand reached to grab my stiff shaft, her fingers closing tightly around it. She pulled upwards hard, squeezing my skin to the head. Thrusting up, down, up hard, she jammed her tongue on my asshole. My body lurched, grinding against her face. I reached to her head, caressing softly. My body bucked, her tongue reaming, poking, and reaming my asshole again. I could not believe the feeling as she hammered my cock at the same time. I know my cock expanded beyond his normal 9 ½ inches. All I could do was breathe, grunt, and enjoy. Mom drove her tongue into my ass, a penetration just enough to feel my hole spread just barely. I could feel her tongue snake. She drove her face hard against my asshole. She looked possessed.

I needed her. I needed to bury my cock in her pussy. I dropped my legs, pulling her upwards. Mom scrambled, straddling my legs. She crawled up my torso. Reversing her grip on my cock, she lifted a leg, positioned my cock at her wet hole. She reamed her cunt with my cock head. Slowly, deliberately, she dropped her leg, my cock disappearing into her cunt. Placing her hands on my chest, her head dropped, her chin resting on her chest. I grabbed her hips, pulling hard to penetrate her body. My hips exploded up off the bed, jamming my cock in her pussy. So little, I lifted her body up with me. She placed her feet almost flat on the bed, her weight supported by the balls of her feet, dropping her crotch hard on my cock. Several small humps later, my cock was buried completely in her body. As she lifted up, I could watch my slick cock slide out of her body, her cunt lips stretching hard to hold my cock deep, sucking, refusing to give up on holding my cock deep in her body. My cock glistened with her wetness. We fucked slowly. Mom would lift high up my shaft, then grind her body down slowly, her hips rotating, thrusting forwards and backwards. When our pelvises met, she would mash her clit on my pubic bone, thrusting forwards, backwards, anything that would add pressure to her clit.

Mom ground down on my cock. "Lay still Baby," she whispered. Raising her torso, her fingers slid into her wet slit. I could feel her nails rake across my buried cock. Mom was flicking her clit back and forth quickly. Her cunt grabbed my cock, her muscles twitching with each flick of her clit. "Twist my nipples Baby," she whispered. I reached to her tits, taking each nipple. I pulled them from her flesh, rolling the hardened skin firmly between my fingers and thumbs. I lifted her tit, tugging at the nipple. I massage them roughly. Mom's eyes closed. She increased the speed at which she rubbed her clit. Her body made involuntary thrusts on my cock. I pulled her nipples, pinching harder. Mom grunted with each pinch. I rolled the nipples over, twisting firmly. I rolled them back and forth, twisting further with each roll. Mom raked my cock with her nails, mashing her clit hard against her body. "Yes Baby," she growled.

Mom grew tense, her cunt thrusting forwards and backwards on my cock. Wetness flooded my pubic hair, her cunt dripping out fluids, matting my hair, squishing between us. Mom's body exploded! Her hands came back to my chest as she started humping my cock with total abandon. Lifting high up my cock, she jammed down hard, grinding, and repeating her actions. I grabbed her hips, pulling her down hard. Thrust, after thrust, I pushed upwards, penetrating deeply. My cock, my balls expanded. My orgasm approached with the subtleness of a bull ride. I thrust my body upwards, impaling my petite mom on my monstrous cock. Mom's face, contorted, fucked down hard with her body. My hips began quick, deep thrusts, driving her completely down on my cock. Our bodies smacked hard together, the sound of flesh against flesh filling our space.

My cock exploded without a smidgen of notice. Grunting loudly, I thrust upwards, grinding all I could into her body. My eyes, my face frozen in lust, I felt each spurt erupt into her body. Mom ground her body down on my cock. She dropped down to me, feeling each spurt as well. She kissed me. My tongue reached to explore her mouth. With each spurt, my tongue danced with hers, freezing for a split second as my cock exploded into her, spitting out my cum. With each pause between spurts, my tongue attacked hers', waiting for the next instant where my cock would again erupt, freezing all other movement for that split moment. After several spurts, several instants in time, Mom's kiss grew deeper, more meaningful. Our bodies joined, we kissed as passionate lover's. Mom made movements, grinding her cunt down hard on my deflating cock.

mtnman2003
mtnman2003
1,833 Followers
12