Bar Bets

Story Info
100 bucks says I can make him do anything.
1.8k words
4.1
132.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
The Mutt
The Mutt
53 Followers

The Actor sat in the hotel bar, nursing the one scotch he had allowed himself. He told the woman behind the bar he had made the road trip for an audition that had proved fruitless. Too tall, too bald, too who knew? There was no figuring casting agents, he told her. He sat in his room feeling frustrated and depressed, then decided to head down to the bar, hoping to meet a lonely businesswoman or, at least, a sexy bartendress.

The woman behind the bar was sexy enough, but there must have been an assholes' convention in town, because the bar was filled with fat, over-dressed men smoking cigars and braying too loudly at each other's bad jokes. They wore their half-mast ties like badges of office and wielded cell phones like royal scepters.

The Actor had just about decided to call it a night when she walked into the room. She was a compact little dyke with a boyish haircut. She wore no make-up or jewelry and her eyebrows were thick and bushy. She wore black jeans and a black leather bomber jacket over some kind of leather halter. She stood in the middle of the room and lit an unfiltered cigarette, feeling all the pig-men's eyes on her. Surveying the herd and finding them wanting, she moved casually across the bar and took the seat between the Actor and a particularly swinish salesman. The Actor stared at her with obvious interest.

"What are you looking at, boy?" she snarled.

"I'm sorry, it's just that you are the most interesting person I've seen here tonight."

"Of course I am", she said.

"Can I buy you a drink?"

"How original", she said as she rolled her eyes. But she ordered a beer, nonetheless. She declined the glass the bartendress offered. She looked at the Actor in his jeans and sweater and said, "You

don't look like you belong with these other losers. What's your story?"

"I'm an actor. I'm here for an audition."

She snorted.

"An actor, huh? Where do you wait tables?"

He bristled a bit at this.

"I don't wait tables. Never have."

"Oh, an artiste'. Your girlfriend must be real impressed."

"Actually, I don't have a girlfriend."

"There's a shock."

He felt his cheeks redden. He had to give himself a chance to regroup.

"Excuse me. I have to hit the restroom."

And off he went.

The fat salesman whistled softly and said, "Wow, you were kind of rough on him, weren't you?"

"Who? Actor boy? He loved it."

"I don't think so. He looked pretty pissed. I'm surprised he didn't tell you to kiss his ass."

"Are you kidding? He'd kiss MY bare ass right here if I told him to."

"Oh, no way," the piggy salesman snorted.

"Care to make a bet?"

"That he would kiss your ass? Right here in the bar?"

"Sure."

"Ok, I got a hundred says he won't."

"You're on."

Another fat conventioneer at the end of the bar chimed in, "Can I get in on that action?"

"Sorry, tubby. This bet is made. Want to up the ante?". She reached into her leather bra, pulled out a wad of cash and waved it at him.

"What do you mean?" he said.

"I've got five hundred says he'll lick my sweaty ass-crack if I order him to."

The conventioneer wasn't so sure, but the idea that she would have to drop her pants decided him.

"Ok, lady. It's a bet."

The sexy dyke smiled and ordered another beer.

"You seem pretty confident", said the salesman.

"He's a mutt. I can tell. He'd do anything I ordered him to and beg for more."

"I don't know, lady. Reading people is my business. I think he's too proud."

"Pride's got nothing to do with it. He wants in my pants. He'd suck your dick if he thought it would get him in my cunt."

"Well, that's one bet I won't be making", the salesman laughed.

"I will", said a lilting voice from the other end of the bar. It was a tall, slender blond man in a natty suit.

"A macho guy like that?" The salesman shook his head. "No way. He may be an actor but he's no fruit. I can tell a fruit a mile away."

"Alright, blondy," the dyke chuckled, "A thousand bucks says he'll suck a cock at my command." She slapped a wad of cash on the bar.

The bartendress, obviously used to taking sports bets, had been taking notes on her tab book. She gathered up the cash and said, "I'll hold the bank. Enough bets. He's coming back."

Everyone in the bar had been listening intently to the wagering and they all turned back to their drinks and tried to act nonchalant. The dyke stood and leaned over a near table, pretending to talk with the men. Her round ass was right in the line of sight of the Actor as he came back from the restroom. His eyes were glued to her shapely form as he took his seat back at the bar. The dyke turned back to him and draped an arm over his shoulder.

"You were thinking about me, weren't you, Mutt?" she said in his ear.

"Huh?"

"When you were standing in there with your cock in your hand. You were thinking about my cunt. Wondering if I'd ever had a cock up there. Wondering how tight I was."

"Look, lady..."

"Don't lady me, Mutt. You want my cunt, don't you?"

"I..."

"Don't you?!!?"

"Yes, of course."

"You'd kiss my ass just for a look at it, wouldn't you?"

"What, are you kidding?'

"No kidding, Mutt-Boy. You'd kiss my bare ass just for a look at my furry cunt."

".....Yeah, I guess I would."

"Then get to it."

She unbuckled her pants and tugged them down to expose her sweet cheeks. She kept her front to the bar.

"Ok, Mutt. On your knees and kiss my ass."

He could see that all eyes in the bar were on him. He didn't care. There was something hypnotic about this woman. Something that made her impossible to refuse. He stepped behind her and got down on one knee. He planted a gentle kiss on her left cheek. A ripple of chatter went through the bar and the men began to surreptitiously pass side bets back and forth.

"Very good, Mutt. Here's your reward."

She turned to him and pulled her pants down below her very hairy bush. Her curls were thick and black and a trail of them ran up her flat belly to her naval. The Actor was transfixed, like a bird by a cobra. When she pulled her pants back up he looked stricken.

"Oh, what's the matter, Mutt? You wanted a taste?"

"Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes...Mistress?"

"Good Mutt. And what will you do for a taste?

"I'll kiss your ass again."

"Oh, not good enough, Mutt. You will lick my bunghole."

"Do what?"

"You heard me, Mutt. You will lick my bunghole. Lick it good and clean. Won't you, Mutt? For a taste?"

"Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Then do it. And don't you dare disappoint me."

She dropped her pants again and leaned back over the table. She reached back and spread her ass-cheeks. The Actor leaned into her and stuck his nose between them. He began to lick her up and down. Again a commotion raced around the room. Money flew across tables. There were cheers of triumph and groans of loss. After a few moments, the dyke stood and turned. She reached down and spread her pussy lips with her fingers. Her clit burned red.

"You lick good, Mutt. Lick my clit."

He buried his face in her thick bush and began to tongue her wet slit. She moaned with pleasure, but her eyes were moving around the room, smiling in triumph. After a suitable time, she grabbed the Actor's ears and pulled his head back.

"Oh, very good, Mutt. You eat pussy very well. I bet you want to fuck me, don't you?"

"Oh, yes, Mistress!"

"And what would you do to prove yourself worthy of my cunt?"

"Anything."

"Anything?"

"Anything!"

"Would you suck a cock for me?"

He hesitated. His face burned bright red. The men in the bar had given up any pretense of being uninvolved. But the Actor didn't seem to care.

"Yes, Mistress. I will suck cock for you."

"Very good, Mutt. Is there any man here who would like his cock sucked?"

"I would", said the blond man at the end of the bar. He stood and walked towards the kneeling Actor. He stood over him and unzipped his fly. He reached in and dragged out a huge cock, already half hard in excitement. The Actor looked at it like it was an alien creature. It grew longer and harder as the blond man waved it in his face.

"Suck it, Mutt. Suck it good. Take it all. If you want my cunt," the dyke said.

The actor opened his mouth. He gripped the now erect member in his large hand. Still half of it jutted out past his fingers. He wrapped his lips around it and began to slide it into his mouth. The bar erupted in cheers. The Actor slurped and sucked, his head bobbing back and forth. His eyes watered as he tried to take it all in. The blond man gripped his head and rammed the fat cock in and back. The men in the bar began to chant, "Suck it! Suck it! Suck it!" as the blond man throat-fucked him. The bartendress looked around nervously. The dyke smiled in triumph as she collected her winnings from the pot. Then with a groan the blond man threw his head back and shot a hot load of jism into the Mutt's mouth. He gagged and spit the load onto the man's lap. The bar erupted in laughter. The Mutt fell back against the bar, a dribble of cum running down his chin.

The dyke helped him to his feet. She licked the trail of jism from his mouth. She stroked his shaved head.

"Good Mutt. Good little Mutt. I think you will fuck me very well, you little cocksucker." She reached into her jacket and pulled out her room key. She gave it to the Actor as he hung his head.

"Go to my room, Mutt. Take a shower and get into my bed. I'll be there in a minute to reward you."

He walked out of the bar, staring at the floor as the men hooted. The dyke counted her cash and laughed.

"Well, boys, it's been a pleasure."

She clapped the fat salesman on the shoulder.

"Anybody want to go double or nothing I can make fat-boy take it up the ass?"

The fat salesman laughed and waved her off. She tossed a twenty on the bar to cover the drinks. She strutted through the bar, tucking the cash into her black leather bra. She took the elevator to her room.

When she got there, the Actor was sitting on the edge of her bed, towelling off his shaved head.

"How'd we do?" asked the Mutt.

"Not bad. $1,600."

He smiled at Miss Oatlash and pulled her onto the bed.

The Mutt
The Mutt
53 Followers