Bar Curtains

Story Info
I showed her new curtains, and a lot more.
2.9k words
3.93
43.7k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our little theatre is a nice cozy little theatre that only sits one hundred people. We have a little service bar that has a serving window to the lobby, for the pleasure of our patrons. I have been the bar's manager for the last several years and I have tried to improve its appearance. The bartenders all now wear black pants and white shirts with a black patterned bow tie. All the liquor is now close to the top shelf, instead of the low cost standard bar brands. The old donated refrigerator has been replaced with a new black model along with a separate wine cooler, the walls have been painted to match the lobby, and there is a black wine rack along the back wall. There is a large forty-two inch high six foot wide and four foot deep wooden cabinet that holds all of our liquor and glasses. It is very visible in its location along the back wall between the wine rack and the refrigerator and it is the next thing that needs to have its look improved.

I decided to use curtains to close off under the counters at the bar. I used a series of curtains that were hanging on silk ropes thru the curtain pockets and threaded thru eye bolts mounted to the under side of the counters. Everyone liked the look of the curtains; they complimented the stage curtains. The dark color, the pleated texture broke up the walls, hid the cases and supplies. The fact I wrapped the big storage cabinet in the middle of the back wall really improved the appearance of the bar.

No one noticed the little locking cabinet I put in the corner behind a curtain. It would be to hold "special" supplies. I was thinking of Shelley when I was designing the latest improvements.

I got her to the theatre for a private showing of the curtains in the bar. She thought a private showing was silly, but I was so excited to show them to her, she decided to give in and come see the changes. I started some music before I let her look at the curtains, "to set the mood". She thought it just looked nice until she realized that the curtains were a dark purple, her favorite color. She realized that I had picked the color because of her. She gave me a big hug and whispered, "You bastard, I love it. And you."

I grinned and started to play innocent, but she knew better. She playfully swatted at me, told me to stop and gave me another hug. This time she held on longer and looked up at me, looking for a kiss. I was more than happy to oblige. We both got lost in the kiss as it intensified. We were both breathing hard when the kiss ended, both of us lingering because we didn't want it to end.

I told her that I had something to give her and turned to the little cabinet. I brought out two furry purple elastic bracelets. There was clasp dangling off of each of them, so she knew that they were really handcuffs. She started to protest but I assured her that they were mostly elastic and it was easy to get out of them. She stretched one out as I explained that it was made with two pieces of elastic to make it a little tighter. She saw that it was easy to get out of them and agreed to put them on her wrists. I hooked the clasps together and they stretched out easily as we started to play like she was my prisoner. She had missed that there was a ring beside the clasp. The ring was fastened to the piece of leather that ran between the two pieces of elastic. If the ring is used instead of the clasp, it won't stretch out because it stays tight. It then takes two hands to loosen the bracelets.

I started to tease her with the bracelets clasped together. I love playing with her nipples when they poke out with excitement. I unbuttoned her top and undid her bra so I could play with her beautiful little titties. I bent over and rubbed one of her nipples with my cheeks. I loved the way it felt on my face. She was moaning as I put pressure against her tits. I turned my head and kissed her nipple. I sucked it into my mouth and flicked it with my tongue. I was enjoying the close view of the freckles on her chest. I moved over to the other side and teased that nipple. I licked the tip of her titty before I kissed the nipple. I loved the feel of it hardening in between my lips. As I tried to push the top and bra down her arms that I "saw" that I had a problem with her wrists in hand cuffs and needing to get rid of her top. She grinned at my oversight, wrinkling up her little freckled nose. She was laughing because she saw it coming but didn't realize that it was something I had planned. I unclasp the bracelets, held onto one of them as I used the clasp to connect the other to one of the eyebolts on the big cabinet. We wrestled as I pushed her top off of the one arm but she didn't pull out of either bracelet like she was serious about stopping me. After I got everything off the first side I took her arm and hooked the bracelet to an eyebolt on the other side of the cabinet. Instead of using the clasp on the bracelet, I used the clasp already on the eyebolt to fasten it to the ring. I quickly moved over to the other arm unclasp it, finished removing her top and used the ring to fasten it back to the eyebolt. I got finished just before she realized that the bracelet felt different on her wrist.

I got on my knees to kiss and nibble some more on her nipples. This was to distract her from the bracelets and the fact that I was untying her shoes. I picked up her feet, one at a time and took off her shoes and socks. I ran my hands up insides of her legs and rubbing the inside of her thighs. She was moaning as I got closer to her pussy. I started playing between her legs. I was rubbing underneath and putting pressure on her pubic bone. I slowly undid her pants and pushed them down and off her legs. I picked up each foot to take off her pants but this time I slipped on a furry bracelet around each ankle. Before I hooked her ankles to the cabinet, I decided I wanted to take a couple pictures of her this way. She was entirely naked, in all her beauty, with me kneeling in front of her. Before she had arrived, I had mounted my digital camera on a shelf along the side of the bar, aimed at the cabinet. I knew her tattoos would make her recognizable. I had placed the remote on the floor at the edge of the cabinet. I pressed the button and was pleased that I had figured out how to cover the noise of the camera shutter. I heard it over the music, but then I was listening for it. I just hoped there was enough light.

She looked so delicious; I knew I had to eat her. I loved the way she smelled when she is this excited. I put my face right in between her legs, nipping at her pussy. I was using my nose to slide between the lips and pushing against her clit. She was bucking and squirming, trying to get me closer. I lifted her legs and put them over my shoulders and supported her weight in my hands on her ass. I got my mouth right against her pussy and ran my tongue up and down the slit. I teased the opening with the tip of my tongue before I slid inside. I loved what I was doing to her because I could hear her moaning and whimpering. I kept hearing the jangling of the bracelets, so I knew she was trying to reach my head with her hands. She started swearing at me then, because she couldn't get to me. She was trying to guide me with her legs but I went where I wanted. I was holding her lips apart with my thumbs while I sucked on that wonderful pussy. I wished I could get to the camera remote because I really would like to see her face at this moment. I buried my face in as deep as I could; pulling her hips out toward me so I could get my tongue deeper in her pussy. She started to cum, screaming my name. I stayed buried face deep in her pussy as her legs weren't releasing me. Finally she relaxed a little from her orgasm.

I got up, holding her to me. She was mostly out of it, trying to come back down to earth. I unhooked her from the top of the cabinet, put her on the floor kneeling and hooked her wrists to her ankles, crossing sides, right to left. I pulled the camera remote to the top of the cabinet as I stood up. I undressed and told her that it was my turn. I presented my hard cock to her lips. She was still a little dazed by her orgasm as I rubbed my cock across her lips. Her mouth opened and I started to push the head in. I tangled my fingers in her hair and pushed in further. Her tongue pushed against the under side of my dick while I slid in and out of her mouth. I made sure I got several pictures of her sucking on my cock. It was feeling very good and I wanted to find out if she could take all of me. I made sure I had a good grip and push in until I hit the back of her mouth. I pushed a little harder and slid into her throat. It felt like she was trying to swallow my head as I was buried completely in her mouth. Her lips were buried in my pubic hair as I took another picture. After a couple more thrusts into her throat, I pulled out completely and grabbed my cock and pointed it upward. I leaned forward and growled, "Suck my balls."

She opened her mouth wider and attached her lips to my sack. The vacuum I felt as she tried to suck them into her mouth. I let my cock smack her on the face as I let go of it and grabbed one of my balls and pushed it into her mouth. She sucked it for a little bit and pushed it back out of her mouth and started licking them. I pulled them up so she could reach the back side and further. I let go of them and pulled back so she could get back to my cock. I held my dick up so she could lick underneath it. I pushed the tip back into her mouth and told her I was going to fuck her mouth. I could hear her moan as I slid in again. I started moving in and out quicker and just as far as I could. I told her I was close and I was going to cum in her mouth. She was looking up at me and nodded as best as she could. Not that it mattered to me as I was in charge and very close. I stopped moving when I was about halfway in her mouth, kind of froze, and shouted as I came very hard. I pulled out and shot more cum onto her face. Of course, that was another picture as more cum shot out onto her face. Her mouth was still open so I slid back in and let her suck the rest of cum out of my dick.

After I caught my breath, I unhooked the cuffs from the opposite sides and rehooked them to same side. I pulled the curtains up from the sides of the cabinet so she would not be directly on the hard wood. I then picked her up from the floor and put her on top of the curtains. I hooked the ankle cuffs to the corner of the cabinet. As her wrists were hooked to her ankles, she was secured up there with her knees up and apart. Her pussy was gaping open and dripping for me. I could see how wet she were from the activities of the night. Her head was down and she was still moaning. She kept telling me to make love to her, but I had other plans at the moment.

I went to the little cabinet and got out some other toys. I took the 7" vibrator and rubbed it around her lips. I turned it on low and pushed it against her clit. I moved it upwards and pushed down on her pubic bone. I increased the speed while trying holding it there. Her hips were moving around, thrusting up as she was whimpering. I got a better hold on her by sliding my thumb into her pussy. She kept saying my name and telling me how good it felt. I moved the vibrator up to full power and moved it to touch both her clit and stay on her pubic bone. The change was enough to cause her to cum again. I removed my thumb and started sucking all the fluid I could get from her pussy. It didn't seem to bother her much as she kept shaking and moaning. Finally, when she started to slow down, I turned the vibrator down a couple notches and thrust the whole thing into her cunt with one push. She grunted and started repeating, "oh my god" several times.

She still had fluid leaking from her pussy, so I grabbed the little vibrator and got it slippery. I turned it on low and pushed it against her clit. I used the remote to take several pictures. I rubbed the little vibrator around there for a couple minutes and just as she were about to come again, I moved it down to her ass and forced it inside. She screamed "NO!!" then really came hard. I bent over and grabbed her clit with my teeth. I closed my lips around it and started humming as I flicked it with my tongue. She came so hard this time that she pushed the vibrator out of her cunt. The one in her ass might have come out also except I still was holding it in. I pushed the one back into her pussy and grabbed the other camera for a couple close up shots of the vibrators in her ass and cunt. I put the camera down and waited until she slowed down.

I unhooked her while she was still dazed and breathing hard. I put a step in front of the cabinet, brought her down, turned her around and leaned her against it. I hooked her wrists up to the corners and fastened her ankles to the bottom. I pulled the vibrator out of her pussy, turned it off and brought it to her mouth. "Suck it. Taste your pussy juices," as I pushed it deep into her mouth. "And now I'm going to fuck your cunt."

I put my cock inside her pussy, grabbed her hips and buried every inch of it into her. I grabbed a handful of hair, pulled her head back and told her not to let that vibrator out of her mouth. I started fucking her just as hard as I could. I could feel me push the other vibrator deeper in her ass with every stroke. I stopped for a moment to turn it up to high and grabbed the camera. I took a picture of my cock sliding deep into her pussy. I put it down, grabbed my hand full of hair and the remote to get some action shots from up there. I started pounding her more while I took half dozen pictures.

I put down the remote and reached for the vibrator in her mouth. She had such suction on it I had to really pull to get it out. I leaned over to her ear and asked, "Whose slut are you?"

She whimpered and said, "Yours."

"Louder. Whose?"

"Yours, damn you. Fuck me."

I pulled out of her, turned the vibrator on, slid it into her cunt and pulled the little one out of her ass. I put my cock against her asshole and said "I'm going to fuck your ass, now." She moaned and pushed back as I started to slide into her tight asshole. She was moaning with every thrust as I fucked her as hard as I could. I could feel the vibrator buzzing inside her pussy. I knew she were trapped and weren't going anywhere. Very quickly, I felt my orgasm approaching as I heard her moan that she was going to come. I buried my cock in her ass as we came together. I shot once inside then I pulled out and shot the rest up on her back. I used the remote to take a couple pictures of that, and then I used the other camera to take a picture of her asshole while it was still gaping open and dripping my semen.