Bar Date

Story Info
...and he thought he would date the Bar Tender.
4.4k words
4.37
18.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FurLove
FurLove
259 Followers

The actors in this script are of legal age. This is a work of adult erotic fiction and contains descriptions of sexual acts between consenting adults. If you're under the age of consent where you reside, delete this file immediately. If it is illegal to obtain adult literature where you reside, delete this file immediately. If it's entirely legal for you to read sexually explicit material, I hope you enjoy the story!

This story cannot be posted or reused elsewhere without the permission of this Author.

*

I have been stopping in at this Restaurant Bar on the Ground Floor of my office building most evenings on my way home for some time now. I'm normally not a bar hound, but just for a short one mainly because I'm attracted to the woman Bar Tender.

Frieda is a tall and very attractive real blond. She's also very intelligent, genuinely conversational and friendly. She goes to college during the day and is able to make a nice living on the side without putting a big crimp in school.

Unlike most Bar Tenders, I know a great deal about her by now as she does about me. She's a great conversationalist.

I don't know if I would have ever ask her out or not. Events conspired against that mainly because of her own good intentions and intervention.

As usual, I'm at the Bar right after work and there's another guy four seats over to my right on the end stool. We're the only ones at the bar and he keeps to himself getting soused.

I'm talking with Frieda when a very attractive young woman comes in and sits down between the other guy and myself in the middle seat. She's about five nine with pale olive skin, nearly black eyes and beautiful, nearly black hair with an auburn sheen. A slightly exotic appearance with a very sweet smile and wearing a very fine short dark Mahogany Mink jacket.

As she sits the other guy springs into action like a jack-in-the-box with conversation, putting out all the stock pickup lines. The woman totally ignores him. This doesn't deter him in the least. Frieda and I have been talking about the War of 1812. She's a History buff as am I, and the woman seems far more interested in our conversation than the other guy.

Frieda and the new woman seem to know each other. Frieda calls her by name, Janice.

The other guy's starting to become a real annoyance to Janice. Janice excuses herself to go to the rest room, sliding her drink over to Frieda and me.

As she returns she moves to get on the lone stool next to me to my left. She slips on the wrung of the stool and staggers over against me. I grabbed her by the arms and shoulders an instant after our cheeks touched. It's like an electric shock. Between that and the crush of the Mink of her jacket in my hands I'm instantly aroused.

I have wanted to fulfill my fantasies of fur with a woman since I could remember. I get a grip and am polite. She smiles shyly back apologizing.

Frieda chimes in, "Janice this is James."

The other guy shuts up and leaves soon after.

I don't know if it was truly accidental or intentional, but the three of us go back to our conversation. I can't help but admire her appearance. She has on a black long sleeved ribbed cashmere turtleneck and a black and maroon plaid pleated knee length wool skirt with black opaque stockings and loafers.

It seems Janice takes a few Marketing classes at the University and has a few classes with Frieda. She also works in the same building as an Ad Agency Designer. I'm surprised I had never seen her though it is a rather large building with a lot of people.

I stay much latter than usual. The Dinner crowd has already starting to come in and the three of us had stayed in a very interesting conversation.

Frieda's starting to be distracted by an increasing crush of customers at the Bar as they wait for their tables and drinks for the dinner crowd. Janice and me are increasingly alone in conversation. I compliment her on her Mink.

"You have a fine Mink that looks great on you and you're quite beautiful all together." She gives a shy "Thank you".

Frieda comes back over. "You two, go sit and have dinner. I have a table reserved for you."

At this restaurant you normally have to reserve in the early morning if not days ahead. Never on a moments notice.

"Should I really." Janice says.

Frieda says .. "You two will enjoy each other very much. Go sit and eat."

I'm not wearing one of my fur lined jackets today as I often do nor any of my other furs and I didn't mention my furs to Janice at all. On the other hand I think maybe Frieda has made a connection that I wasn't expecting and I certainly let Janice know I liked her Mink very much, touching and stroking it occasionally which she seems to like, sweetly smiling when I do. We take our seats and are continuing our conversation, drifting into classical music which we find is a mutual love.

We are nearly ejected from the restaurant as our table has others waiting to be seated. I pay and we walk out.

I glance over to the Bar as we're leaving and Frieda gives a big smile and a wink as she waves to us. I wave back.

Since Janice drove to work and parked in the building garage, I walk her to her car. We linger for a few moments with my hands on her shoulders running them down her arms over her fur.

"I certainly enjoyed this evening. It was an unexpected pleasure. Can we do this again soon?"

"I would love it."

I take her soft hands in mine gently pressing them and said "Good night. I'll see you soon." With that she gets in her car and drives out. I walk home as usual.

The next day I make sure I wear one of my best furs in case I see her at the bar after work. I choose my Lynx lined natural Buckskin jacket with Lynx lined hood in a kind of rough Mountain Man style. I'm otherwise casually dressed.

I haven't worn this one to the office very often and several of the women complement me oohhing and aahhing over it. They often chide me on having nicer furs than the women in the office. They are otherwise use to seeing me in one fur or another and it's not out of the ordinary. One says, "Big date tonight?" and a smile. I think a few of the women in the office know about the fur intuitively. We don't talk about it other than the occasional compliment. A few of the women do wear fur on occasion but I'm not otherwise drawn to them though they are very nice and sexy in their furs. I do compliment them. They are otherwise quite attractive. I guess there is this thing of type and attraction. Fur isn't everything.

Janice has certainly completely pulled my chain.

My offices are on the 22nd floor and I leave for a 2PM appointment. I'm alone on the elevator going down when it stops on the 19th floor. When the doors open Janice steps into the elevator wearing a gorgeous full length Silver Fox coat.

We look stunned and open mouthed at each other as she enters and we flow into each others arms without a word or a pause. We're in a passionate embrace with an equally passionate tongue tangling kiss instantly. I stroke and fondle her body through her fur and her hands are running around my face and head fondling the Lynx pulling it into her face as well as we kiss. I touch her wonderfully soft skin holding her face in my hands kissing her.

We're locked in this embrace to the first floor when we separate at the ding, like a boxing match and muttered in near unison somewhat out of breath; "Meet you at the bar after work." We smile at each other and go our separate ways. My heart's pounding out of my chest.

My wildest fantasies are colliding with reality.

I'm at the Bar before Janice. Two other couples are in the Bar but at tables. I'm the only one at the Bar and Frieda has been complimenting me on my Lynx-Buckskin jacket nearly drooling over it having not seen it before.

"I've seen you in a number of furs but this one is exceptional."

With that Janice enters the Bar and Frieda lets out a whistle. "I see you guys have Connected."

Janice and I both blush. She is magnificent in her Silver Fox. Even more beautiful than from my memory of the elevator. That was mostly impact, shock, the feel and physical passion of the situation; this is purely visual. She flows with animal grace and the blending of the Silver Fox with her dark hair and eyes is stunning. Janice sits at the Bar next to me and Frieda says,

"I knew I had this one right and James thought he wanted to date me. Silly man."

Janice and I sit looking and smiling at each other, not sure what to say. I had already taken her hand and stroking her fur with her hands deep in my Lynx. Frieda chimes in; "I have already reserved a table for you two, go, sit, talk and don't think about anyone else."

We did as we were told. Frieda can be bossy at times.

We couldn't stop gazing at each other still not speaking a word.

"You're gorgeous in your Silver Fox. I couldn't help myself in the Elevator today."

"Neither could I. So you know about Silver Fox?"

"I have a Silver Fox spread for my Media Room couch." Janice gasped lightly as she smiles.

I can see the video image just above her head of us making out on my couch in a sea of Silver Fox. Reality is speeding past fantasy.

"So you must have a few other furs?"

"A fair number for just such a moment. I have other furs I wear frequently. This one not so much as the others, more for special occasions."

"So I'm a Special Occasion already?"

"From the moment we met." She blushes and smiles.

"So you must really like fur?"

"I have loved fur since I was a small child and you're the first person that I have been open to about it other than the obvious of wearing it often. Our experience on the Elevator was straight from my fantasies and I acted instinctively."

"Mine too and I responded without thinking as in my fantasies. Are we programed?" she quizzes.

"I certainly was drawn to you before I touched your fur and I have certainly been around other women in furs but you went straight to my fantasy world for some reason. I'm so glad you slipped. On purpose?"

"Actually not. I was really nervous about the other guy at the Bar and had a momentary laps of focus. Now I'm really glad I did."

"What about Frieda? You seem to know her rather well."

"I frequent the Bar on my way home and got to know her over time. She is bright and certainly an enjoyable conversationalist. She said to only talk about us in any case. Do you have more furs?"

"Yes I do. If things progress from here you will not be disappointed."

"What is necessary to go to step four?"

"Just talk about yourself and I'll tell you about me. Do you have other girlfriends?"

"Why do you think I spend my time talking to Frieda? Not that she isn't worthy and I have certainly thought about dating her but the other women in my life come up short in getting to me. I find I do a lot of things alone. I don't know if it's pheromones, hair color, personality or what but I think I'm going to enjoy figuring out why you got under my skin so quickly."

"I get the feeling you are not obsessed over having a woman with you all the time as a lot of guys do. Are you that hard to please?"

"I don't think so but I'm sure a lot of it has to do with sharing a fondness for fur. I use to think it was almost genetic for a woman to be obsessed over fur but I have found that not to be true, even for many who wear it."

"You are correct and only a few men do as well."

"I had never seen you in our building or the Bar before? Were you there by chance?"

"Actually Frieda asked me the other day why I never came by the Bar. She had asked me before but she said to come after work that there was usually a short lull around 4:30 where we could talk. I think she set us up. I'm not a bar hound."

Dinner goes very well and their surroundings vanish from their consciousness as if they're the only ones in the room. Having finished their food and the intrusion of the Waiter asking about dessert, breaks the spell.

"Desert Menu?"

"Don't you think we can have a Dessert more to our liking elsewhere?"

"I'm sure we can." Janice replies. James pays the Waiter and they leave arm in arm.

"Did you drive?"

"No. I have a Condo near by and walk to work. Do you want to get your car?"

"The Garage is open on Saturday. Let's walk."

"To my place?"

"Unless you want to sleep in the Park."

They walk in silence for a few blocks frequently staring at each other and like on cue stop to kiss. It's long deep and passionate as an extension of the Elevator kiss.

Another few blocks and they're in the Elevator going up to his Condo kissing in an embrace the full trip up. Janice is overwhelmed with excitement of her fantasies unfolding in his arms and James is almost uncontrollably nervous for the same reasons. Their kissing and fondling on the way up has Janice so hyped she's on the verge of orgasm in the Elevator.

The sight of the Red Fox throws on the couches with matching over sized pillows in the living Room and the Silver Fox as promised in the Media Room with over sized White Arctic Fox pillows has Janice breathing heavy and unconsciously removing her skirt and panties under her Fox coat. Only apparent when they're laying on the floor. James slowly unbuttons her soft thick white cashmere cardigan sweater revealing her small and perky tits with their nice bullet nipples. They're already hard as beach pebbles.

James drops his pants at the door and is nearly nude by the time they were in the Media Room. He turns the sound system on and soft classical music fills the room. They're already well beyond their collective fantasies as flesh presses to flesh surrounded by wonderfully soft furs as James lays Janice in the furs.

Foreplay is behind them. Janice moans as James begins consuming her vagina flitting his tongue into her and fingering her clitoris sweet spots. Janice is slowly humping his face and wallowing in the furs in extreme pleasure and excitement. She's into her first orgasm before she realizes and into her next when she finally knows where she is and what's happening.

Her body is being fur fondled taking her orgasms to new heights. Janice is at James' pleasure. He takes full advantage of Janice, taking her to yet further heights, smothering her body, face buttocks and thighs with fur while ravaging her vagina with his mouth, hands and fur. Janice had done much of this to herself but her body is not hers tonight and it's wonderful beyond description. James is driven wild by her sweet smell, soft smooth skin and her hair in his face is as wonderful as the furs.

James can hold back no longer, his scrotum nearly exploding with pain. James smoothly slides into Janice and she is again well into orgasm before fully realizing the presence of his large and stiff cock deep into her. James is ramming deeper and deeper until his cock touches her cervix. Janice lets out a sharp moan as she's driven deep into the furs stimulating her to further excitement.

The smothering fur fondling continues, James unrelentingly stimulating her. Janice is beyond anything she has ever experienced. Totally lost in the ecstasy of orgasm after orgasm with the titillation of the furs stimulating her entire body. James is in a series of ejaculations of uncontrollable duration. Convulsive shooting load after load of hot sticky cum until it's squishing out around Janice's vagina.

Janice reaches behind James and grabbed his buttocks pulling him deeper yet into her. James is thrown into another fit of climax pumping her as he never has in his life. Janice is lost to this world in a near faint but still pulling him into her with all her might. Another convulsive series of ejaculations hits James and Janice is feeling a level of satisfaction and gratification as never before, feeling James' fullness inside her. The overflow is now a flood of cum.

James and Janice collapse in exhaustion into each others arms. They are smothering each other with kisses and furs as they lay together.

"This is so far beyond my fantasies I don't know what to do next."

"I don't think we need to worry about that. We will think of something. Your body is so wonderful I am sure that my hands alone will find ways to pleasure you."

"They have certainly done a wonderful job to now. Can true happiness be found with his/her Bar pickup?"

"So far so very good."

Both take a break to clean up and they are back together again with even more furs.

They spent the rest of the evening fondling, kissing and just holding each other. They talked about everything including sex and fur.

It's when James carries Janice into the Bed Room and lets her down into the Lynx spread that she finds new inspiration to finish out the evenings intercourse.

She grabs him by the arm and pulls him into the bed with surprising strength and mounts James as if she were on a Rodeo Bronco.

"Your turn to get ravaged."

Janice fur fondles James into fur oblivion as she rides his big bucking cock for the ride of her life. James has ejaculations as if it were an Olympic event. Janice can feel the shots pulsing into her filling her once again. It's flowing out of her vagina on to James' crotch and stomach. After recovering they take a long soaking bath and retired for the night laying in the Lynx with Red Fox all around as well.

Further inspiration comes to Janice waking from an erotic dream in the very early morning. She softly fur fondles his sack and gently sucks James to ejaculation without waking him. She felt very good about being able to do that. "What a wet dream that must be for him?" She thinks to herself. Turnabout comes in the morning when Janice awakes just as she's going into a sustained orgasm from his fur fondling of her vagina and the rest of her body.

"Now that is a wake up call to end all."

There's little motivation to get out of bed and every reason to continue their pleasuring of each other. They do get up to the call of hunger. James fixed a nice Breakfast and they get dressed for a walk to the Garage and her car.

"Why don't you come over to my place with me while I change and we can go somewhere today?"

"You can give me a fur fashion show maybe?"

After getting to her car and arriving at her house Janice goes into her Bed Room and reappears in a very lush ankle length Lunaraine Mink coat of astonishing quality. There was nothing but her bare body under it which she gave short and provocative glimpses of flesh and leg, letting slip the lapel showing a protruding tit.

"You have no idea how many times I have wanted to do this and no one to appreciate it."

She next came out in a white Mink and white suede reversible full length coat being even more provocative, opening the coat for full nude exposure. The Mink was incredibly thick, soft and lush as it caressed her body.

"I am so turned on wearing this nude. You cannot believe."

James gets up and takes the coat by the lapels pulling her to him. His pants are down in a blink. Janice weakly submitted to a half clothed ravaging that has her and James moaning and screaming with pleasure.

"Is there no end to your demands? I have wanted this for so long."

"I have dreamed of this more than once myself."

"Enough of my furs for now. I don't want to give it all away right now. Let's take off somewhere for the rest of the day."

Janice wears the White Mink with a long sleeve thick and very soft plain white cashmere turtleneck sweater-dress, not too snug. Hanging smoothly and not too loose but very provocative. I can see nor feel any panties or bra and I feel her all over under the Mink. She's very aroused as I do. We do much of this all day and into the early evening.

Most of the day is spent sight seeing and a bit of necessary shopping.

We have dinner at a favorite Italian Restaurant with dark and intimate booths.

FurLove
FurLove
259 Followers
12