Bar Hopping on Her 21st Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OblongMilk
OblongMilk
111 Followers

"Bend over baby. I need you. You have made me so hard over here. Bend over and put your pussy up against the hole. Do it baby. Do it."

Jenny turned around, bent over, and pressed her pussy right up against the open hole. Her butt cheeks pressed against the wall.

"Oh that's it baby. That's it." A tongue touched the bottom of her slit and licked all the way up. Jenny shivered. "I'm so ready for you baby." Something else rubbed up and down along her slit. Jenny pushed back, bent right over, wanting it so bad. The head pressed and then pushed inside. Jenny grunted. At arms length in front of her, there was a steel support bar which raised from the floor. This bar made the washroom handicapped ready. Jenny gripped it with both hands. Then in one big push, the big fat cock pushed all the way inside her with a rough thrust.

"Fuck!" cried out Jenny as the cock drove into her. It did not waste any time and began to piston in and out of her. Jenny used the strength in her arms to hold herself pushed back against the hole. "Oh shit." Jenny grunted and moaned.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes baby," said the now muffled voice on the other side of the wall. The wall itself started to shake with each hard banging thrust.

She wanted to reach back and rub her clit but she did not need to. It was too much. She screamed and shook as the orgasm exploded through her body. Her legs shaking, her knees almost giving out. She held on, cumming on that big hard slamming cock. "Fuck me! Oh fuck me!"

"Yes! Cum! Cum on my cock! I can feel it!" yelled the muffled voice from the other side.

The cock kept pounding. The wall shook. Jenny hung onto the steel support bar with white knuckles. The first one had hardly stopped when the second one hit her. Arching her back, she cried out and shook all over again.

"Yes! Yes you hot bitch! Cum!"

The orgasm kept rolling up and down her body. It did not want to stop. The cock picked up its pace even more, pounding into her. Another one hit her and she screamed as she felt the thrusting suddenly stop and hot semen started shooting inside her. Knees shaking, she clung on with everything she had. Another full body orgasm quivering her body.

"Fuck! Yes! Yes!" The cock kept shooting inside her, filling her up, filling so much she felt it building pressure inside her.

Finally Jenny's legs could no longer hold her up and she slumped to the floor. Wet sticky cum ran from her pussy like a running tap. It pooled out onto the floor. The cock was still at the hole, red, wet and throbbing. Jenny gasped for breath as her body slowly recovered. The cock pulled back from the hole.

"Oh baby. You're so hot. I haven't cum like that for so long baby. You are one hot sexy woman. I've got to go baby."

Soon Jenny heard the sound of a door opening on the other side and closing again. She blinked her eyes and looked around the bathroom. Looking down at herself, her pussy was gaping wide and cum running out of her onto the floor. Someone started banging on the other side of the red door.

"Jenny! Jenny open up! It's Carla!"

"And Vivienne!"

"Open up! Jenny come on! It's important! There's a camera!"

"What?" said Jenny. She pushed herself up on her knees.

"A camera Jenny! It's showing on a screen out here! Open up!"

"What? A camera?" Jenny found new energy and strength in her body and stood up. She looked around the room. Then, on the light fixture above the mirror, she saw a round lens. "Shit."

"Jenny! Come on! Open up!"

"O.K. O.K.," said Jenny. "Let me get dressed." She found her red thong and bent over. She almost fell as she raised one leg to put put it through the hole. Still drunk, she shook her head, tried again and got it, then the second leg and she pulled them up, trapping the cum oozing out of her pussy. Picking up her bra, she quickly put the loops over her shoulders and reached behind her. She lost her balance and she leaned back against the nearby wall, still reaching for the clasp. Finally securing it, she stood up straight. Her heart raced in her chest.

Motion caught her eye and very large thick cock with a huge head poked through the hole. Jenny looked at it as she picked up her dress.

"What do you mean there's a screen?" asked Jenny. She had stopped, her dress in hand, looking at the hard cock. It flexed and bobbed and throbbed.

"Just open the door! There's a screen. People are watching what you're doing out in the bar!"

Jenny unlocked the door in a flash and opened it. Carla and Vivienne stood there.

"You serious?"

"Having a good time have you?" said Carla with a joking expression on her face.

"Fuck you," said Jenny. She bunched up the dress in her hands and pulled it over her head. "What have you two been doing? Sitting out there and watching?"

"Oh that's a big one," said Vivienne as she looked past Jenny towards the cock coming through the wall. They all turned and looked at it.

"Well did you? Why didn't you come get me earlier?" demanded Jenny.

"Well, we didn't know at first," said Carla.

"Then it looked like you were enjoying yourself," smiled Vivienne.

"Grrrrr," growled Jenny as she finished pulling her dress down over her body and straightening it out. "You have my purse?" Carla handed her purse over. "Let's get out of here."

"You sure you don't want to stay a couple more minutes?" asked Vivienne hanging back, looking over at the cock coming through the wall.

"Come on you slut!" said Jenny and they walked together down the little hallway.

As they turned the corner into the main part of the little bar, applause erupted. The entire bar were on their feet, clapping, forming a pathway through the bar to the door with people on either side.

"Here here for the birthday girl!" Three rounds of cheering broke out and they all kept clapping and smiling. The girls froze, faces burning red. They hung their heads, pulled each other tight and started marching towards the exit. Jenny raised one hand to her forehead as if trying to shield her face from identity.

"Beautiful! Wonderful! Thank you! What a show! You're magnificent!" the cheers rang out loudly and the girls kept marching towards the door. Jenny turned slightly to look at the screen behind the bar and it was indeed showing the position where she had just been on her knees at the hole in the wall.

They got closer and closer to the door. The barman called out loudly to make himself heard. "Thank you ladies! Forget about your tab! It's on the house! And ladies! Ladies! Nothing was recorded! Nothing was recorded! You don't need to worry! Please don't worry! And thank you ladies! Thank you and come again anytime!" A tall man at the door wearing a cowboy hat bowed slightly as they approached, tipped his hat, and then opened the door for them.

The three girls hurried out, the cool night air feeling so fresh against their hot red faces. The door closed with a jingle and the girls, holding each other arm in arm, screamed at the top of their lungs and broke into a run down the sidewalk. One almost tripped, the others caught her, and they stopped running. Breathing hard, clutching each other, they all made eye contract, and then started laughing.

"You fucking slut!"

"Me? You talking to me?"

"Dumb bimbos. Both of you!" They laughed till their throats hurt. Then Carla grabbed Jenny by the hand and Jenny grabbed Vivienne and they got dragged off into the street.

"Taxi! Taxi! Stop! Taxi!" The yellow taxi in the otherwise empty street came to an abrupt halt. Carla hurried to the back door, opened it, and all three piled in the back door in a jumble. They slammed the door and broke into another hysterical fit of laughter. The taxi driver looked back at them in the mirror with tired, bored eyes.

"No throw up. Where you go?"

The girls stopped laughing. They fell into silence and took long deep breaths.

"It's been one hell of a twenty-first birthday," said Carla.

"You got that straight," said Vivienne.

"Ready to go home?" asked Carla. All were silent as they looked at Jenny.

"It happens only once. Turning twenty-one. Only once. I'm ready to go home."

OblongMilk
OblongMilk
111 Followers
12