Bar Meet

Story Info
What happens when you want her she just doesn't know it?
827 words
3.64
29.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hotel bar at midnight is a great place for people watching. That's not why I'm here though, I'm here for her. You see that woman across the room? No, the woman not the girl. The blond in the skirt and top that hugs her body. She doesn't know it but she's mine tonight.

I've become good at this game. Watching without getting caught. There's an art to it. You can look but not stare. A sweep of the eyes is even better. Just a casual left to right move of the head. No, I'm not looking at you I'm just watching the room.

I've not been able to figure out her game. She's rejected every guy that's approached her. I like to make up stories about people and she's no different. She's a hooker waiting...no...that's wrong. She's a business woman visiting my city and she's got a man here. Yes, that's it. He's married so they meet...wait...they are both married so they meet here when she's in town. Her husband has no idea because he's too busy with his own career.

Where the hell is she going? Looks like I'm up. Now this is the tricky part. It's all about timing. Okay, she's on. "Hold the elevator! Thanks." A quick glance. 32. "32 please. Oh, you too?" We ride in silence. The doors open and this is where being a man comes in handy. She gets off the elevator first and makes a left. Yes indeed, my room is down this way as well. She stops. 3205. 3206 it is then. I reach in my wallet. Don't look at her. They use green key cards here. Slow down, she's looking for her card. She's got it. Reach in the wallet pull out a green card. This card is close enough. If she looks over she'll think I'm just having trouble getting the door open. Now for the trickiest part. Timing. She's got her door open. A little more. Now! In two quick steps I'm behind her my hand closes around her mouth and I push us into the room. I kick the door closed behind me and I rush her to the bed. "Keep quiet. Not a fucking word." It's the fear in her eyes that gets me.

With one hand over her mouth I reach in my pocket and pull out my favorite toy. I release her mouth knowing what's going to come next. It always does. She tries to scream. Oh yes, just try. The ball gag fits perfectly. She's mine now as I strap the gag around her head. I love the beds in this hotel. They are just the right size. I push her face down on the bed. Half on half off. I reach down and tear at her panties. With one hand holding her down I yank her panties off and toss them aside. I flip her skirt up over her ass and hips. Yes. This is a real woman. Spitting in my hand I rub my cock which is already hard.

I know she wants me. I can smell it on her. The desire. I saw how she rejected other men at the bar. This cock tease. "You whore. This is your fault I'm doing this." I push into her fuck hole. Just as I thought she's slick. "That's right whore take my cock," I taunt her as I jam myself all the way inside her. I grab her hair pulling it back. I'm in charge now and she's going to know it. "You like it. I can tell. They always do." I grab her hips. Slamming into her feels good. "Take it bitch." SLAM "Take it." SLAM "You fucking love it." SLAM I pull out. Ah sweet relief her eyes say. I let her think that.

I rub my cock at her tight little pink ass hole. "That's right. It's going there." There it is again. That fear. "What? You're husband isn't a backdoor man? Trust me you're going to love it." Push her open. Yes. Nice and wide. Rub my hard cock around it. I press hard and my cock is inside. "You'll do better if you relax. You can't can you?" I laugh and push in more. And more. Tight. Those hips. Pull her back onto me. "See. Only dirty sluts like you like this." Sweet release is coming. I feel it building. Building. Sweet relief. Shooting deep. I picture my hot cum flying in her little ass. Still more. In. Out. Push. Done. Yes. Yes. "Oh yes." Out now. Her panties. Clean up with them and into my pocket they go. Something for later. When I want to remember.

The ball gag comes off. She lays there. Not screaming. She turns to me. "I'll be in town again next week. Can you get away?" she asks. For her. Of course. "Yes. I can," I say before giving her a kiss and walking out the door.