Bar None

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thoggy
Thoggy
44 Followers

"Push your tits around my dick you little slut..I am going to tit fuck you until I am ready to fuck your pussy." Uncertainly, Julia pushed her tits together, the bartender pulling back until his dick was at the bottom of her tits, then pushing into the slick hollow between them. Julia had never had a man fuck her tits before and the feel of his warm, hard cock between them was new but, she decided, very nice. Maybe if she did it well enough, she could get him to cum and leave without him fucking her. With that in mind, Julia began to talk, trying to push him to orgasm as quickly as she could.

"That's it..fuck my tits. Give me that nice hard cock...make me take it like dirty whore." The man groaned at her words and his thrusting between her tits increased in speed, the friction causing his cock and the hollow to feel warmer. Julia pushed her tits tight against each other, making the pressure against his cock as much as she could manage.

"Mmmm..that's it baby..big hard dick between my tits...you want to give me your big load of cum...shoot it all over me like the whore I am?" Julia licked her lips, the thought of a load of cum on her skin from another stranger making her both simultaneously embarrassed and incredibly turned on. While the events of the evening were far from normal for her, Julia's disbelief at what had and was happening was mixed with a growing awareness that this was one of the sexiest evenings she had ever had. Her mind was brought suddenly back to where she was as the bartender suddenly snarled and pushed off her, getting to his feet.

"Trying to make me cum before I fuck your cunt, so you can go and be a whore for someone else? No way I am going to let your gorgeous ass leave until I have fucked you." The bartender was rummaging through his pockets as he spoke and he smiled as he located a condom. Julia tried to back up on the floor but her head bumping against the table leg reminded her she had no where to go. The bartender smiled as he knelt between her legs, his cock now covered with a condom.

"Let me see if your cunt is as gorgeous as the rest of you." He roughly pushed her skirt up, exposing her thin black panties. He grunted at the sight and quickly reached down and pulled them down, her mostly shaved pussy suddenly open to the air and to his eyes. Her pussy felt wet as could be and it must have looked that way as well as the bartender smiled as dropped her panties to the floor.

"Look at that wet pussy..you are dying for cock aren't you? You like being a little slut, a little whore, letting me use you and fuck you. God, come here.." His hands grabbed her hips as positioned himself between her legs, and Julia felt his cock against her pussy for only a brief second before he rammed it into her. His cock felt huge and the sudden filling of her cunt made Julia gasp. The bartender pushed all the way inside her, his balls against her ass as he filled her. His hands grasped the bottom of her legs, pulling her against him as he began to thrust in and out of her cunt, each thrust causing her oiled up tits to shake.

Julia moaned as he thrust in and out of her, the full, hard cock inside her pussy giving her exactly what she had been craving since yesterday. As the bartender fucked her, he continue to alternate between calling her a dirty little whore and how gorgeous she was, her incredible tits, her tight little cunt, her beautiful face. The feel of his dick and the reality of the situation, of being fucked hard by a stranger on the floor of a storage room because she couldn't pay her bill, all of it combined was taking Julia to the edge. As he pounded in and out of her pussy, Julia began to feel her orgasm approaching and as it grew, she couldn't contain herself.

"Oh god, fuck me, fuck me..yes, fuck my pussy, fuck your whore, give me that big dick, god, make me cum, make me cum, fuck, fuck, give it, yes, gorgeous dick, fuck me, faster, faster..." Julia wrapped her legs around the bartender as she begged him and his speed increased. Julia's eyes closed as she lost herself in the rhythm, the feel of his cock driving her over the edge, constant hard pounding of it deep inside her pussy taking her to orgasm. Her moans and wordless cries were matched by his as he exploded inside the condom, his cock throbbing as her orgasm exploded.

When she came back to herself, the bartender was partially slumped on her, his cock still hard inside her, both of them breathing heavy from the exertion. He looked down at her as he exhaled, the desire in his eyes muted but a certain spark still present.

"God you are sexy...that is one of the tightest cunts I have ever felt." He smiled at her blushing and after a moment more of resting, pulled out of her and stood. He pulled the condom off and throw it onto a trash bin the corner, then grabbed a roll of paper towels and knelt, still naked, to wipe the oil off her tits. Once she was reasonably clean, he tossed the towels in the bin as well and pulled on his clothes as she did the same. Julia managed to repair herself to some semblance of normalcy, though one button on her top was broken so even more cleavage showed than before. The bartender looked at her quizzically as they stood before the door to exit back into the bar.

"So we're even now. You ready to go out there?" Surprised by the level of consideration after how the encounter had started, Julia simply nodded and the two walked out into the bar. Julia had been half expecting dead silence and the entire bar staring at the storage room, but it anything the bar was noisier than before and apart from a glance from the server tending the bar, no one appeared to pay them any attention.

The bartender walked behind the bar and said some words of thanks to the server who nodded and gestured under the bar. The bartender glanced under there, raised his eyebrows in surprise, looked at Julia, back under the bar and then smiled to himself. With a bit of an apologetic air, the bartender walked over to where Julia stood at the end, carrying something which he handed to her with a tilt of his head.

"It appears I may have been a little harsh on you...Tommy says he found this earlier, that someone forgot it, right around the time you would have been in the washroom. Apparently he put it there but didn't mention it to me until now." Julia held her purse tightly, a quick glance showing that everything remained inside. The bartender touched her arm gently to get her attention then spoke.

"Have a nice evening, miss. It was a pleasuring having you here. Feel free to return anytime you want..drinks on me." With a final smile, the bartender returned to his work and Julia slowly walked out. As she left, Julia smiled to herself as a thought struck her. She did have five more days left in San Diego and he did make a good gin and seven.

Thoggy
Thoggy
44 Followers
12