Bar Stars Ch. 01

Story Info
Adventures of sexy girls at the bar.
782 words
3.33
20.1k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 08/18/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch.1 – Ginger

It had been a slow night at the bar for you, no interesting people and the music the wannabe DJ, had everyone off the dance floor. You had just begun to think that this whole night would be a bust when the a soft touch on your arm got your attention.

You turned around to find a petite blond bombshell smiling at you and holding out a pair of shots, one for you and her. Not one to turn down a free drink, you gladly accepted and took it back like a champ. Now that is the way to start a conversation, with an a hard swallow.

This girl was beautiful, perfect features, great body, blue eyes, and blond hair, The Girl, who introduced herself as Lynn invited you back to a table off to the side of the bar and introduced her boyfriend.

He was equally good looking, Dark hair, muscular build and dark tattoos on his arms. His eyes where something else however, they seemed to be constantly changing from light brown to green, and they had an intensity which stirred something inside you. But before you could even say hello, Lynn was dragging you onto the dance floor as the DJ finally seemed to get his head out of his ass and place some good music.

The boyfriend who's name you didn't catch simply laughed and followed behind. She was a great dancer, going up and down both of you with ease, You took the time to check out her firm ass, and nice breasts. Not overly large but enough to draw attention. You also took the time to notice her boyfriend had nice tight butt as well, and wasn't too shabby a dancer himself.

Before you know it you where sandwiched between the couple and their hot bodies rubbed against yours. Hands explored and you could feel his erection through his pants as you ground against it, you where getting aroused. You could feel the wetness building in your panties. The way they looked you, you could tell the feeling was mutual.

So when the song finished, you decided to be bold, asking them if they wanted to get out of here.

They both looked delighted at the idea, and it turns out they only lived a block away from the bar. So a very short walk, filled with anticipation brought you to the steps of a nice house.

You couldn't bear it any longer, you needed to get fucked and sucked and for your body to be touched. So once the door closed you went straight for Lynn and kissed, you and her began making out roughly as you struggled to take off each others dresses while still kissing.

Your breasts came out and the couple took turns admiring them, you offered to let the boyfriend play with them as you continued the make out session and before you know it his hands fell from your breast easing down between your legs and to your wet panties, slipping under her slowly fingered your clit and you couldn't help but let out a little gasp Lynn had her panties off and was fingering a cute puffy little shaved pussy with one hand.

You where in a trance, and it became almost mechanical when The boyfriend bent you over and pressed his hard dick against your pussy lips, spreading your legs and parting your lips you took him deep inside of you, he deftly fucked your aching pussy. Waves of pleasure rolled over your body and you had trouble focusing on kissing Lynn who now was using her free hand to play with your nipples.

Feeling The hard shaft pumping your pussy you felt a sudden urge you ask Lynn, to move back so you can eat her out while her boyfriend fucks you. Her pussy was sweet and damp and you lapped it up eagerly. Lynn squealed in delight and used her free hands to play with her own firm breasts.

The scene must have been pretty hot, strong hands spread your legs further. That nice hard dick was now fucking so deep inside you, you could feel it bumping against your cervix. That same strong hand spanked your ass, so hard you cried out breaking your lips off Lynn's pussy.

The tempo increased as Lynn desperately fingered herself to orgasm and her boyfriend pounded you even harder. Until finally you both came at the same time bathing each other in sweat and cum. Everyone fell onto the soft carpet floor and for a moment you smiled to yourself that tonight had turned out well after all and thankfully that was just round one.