Bar Work

Story Info
She does her best to keep her job at a local bar.
2.7k words
4.21
43k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 02/02/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
djt_one
djt_one
117 Followers

Julie was devastated when she was made redundant from the local factory where she had worked as an office junior since leaving school. It was all she'd known for the last two years, and now she found herself just turned eighteen, unemployed with no savings and a sizeable credit card bill to pay following her recent holiday to Spain.

After a fruitless morning at the Job Centre she was walking dejectedly back through town towards home when in the window of one of the more trendy bars she saw a poster advertising for bar staff. Julie couldn't believe her luck. She often frequented the bar in the evenings and getting a job there would be the coolest thing ever!

After a short interview, with the bar manager called Dean, where Julie lied about her bar experience she was offered the job, starting that coming Saturday. Julie was thrilled and spent the rest of the afternoon on Facebook bragging to her friends about her new job.

Julie had a great time on Saturday and seemed to be a natural behind the bar. Over the following weeks she became a feature at the bar, well liked by customers and staff alike. Each month the bar had a theme night and last months 'superheroes' night had been a huge success. With that in mind Dean put up posters advertising the next theme night – 'headmasters and schoolgirls' hoping to attract custom from the nearby teacher training college.

Julie was still very short of money and couldn't afford to hire a special costume for the night, but she did remember she still had her old black pleated school skirt somewhere in her wardrobe. It was a little on the short side as she'd grown considerably since leaving school, but this combined with a pair of black stockings and suspenders and a white shirt gave her a very sexy St Trinians school girl look.

The bar was packed that evening with everybody getting into the spirit of the night with several girls wearing skirts much shorter than Julie's. The guys seemed split between those wearing the traditional headmasters gown and the jacket with leather elbow patches. Dean was wearing a headmasters gown and had managed to get hold of a crook handled cane which he happy to swish and bend in a very authoritarian manner.

At about 10pm when the bar was at it's busiest Julie was pouring a pint of lager when the barrel ran out. She called over to Dean who normally changed the barrels, but he was busy with a big round and he asked her to change the barrel herself. Julie had never done this herself but she had watched Dean do it several times and was sure she knew what to do. The bar 'cellar' was actually just a room behind the bar stacked with bottles, barrels and other bar supplies. Julie managed to disconnect the empty barrel but something seemed to go wrong with the new one and as she started to connect it lager started spraying out everywhere. She screamed in dismay and tried to stop the flow with her hands but all this did was direct the liquid all over her. Dean came rushing in to see what the commotion was and immediately saw what the problem was, Julie hadn't turned off one of the values. He quickly shut the value and the lager stopped spraying out, but by now Julie was drenched and there was almost half a barrel wasted on the floor. He checked to see if she was okay, to which Julie said yes. He then properly connected the barrel and told her to return to the bar and finish her shift and that he would talk to her later.

Julie was embarrassed to return to the bar as she was dripping wet and her white shirt now clearly showed her black bra underneath. However, none of the customers seemed to mind, in fact some thought that she had deliberately wet her shirt as part of the evenings fun!

It was well after midnight before the bar had finally emptied and all the staff had gone home. Only Julie and Dean remained doing some final cleaning. When that was done Dean called Julie into his office at the rear of the bar.

Julie followed him to the office and noticed that on the way Dean had picked up his headmasters cane and was swishing it in front of him. Once in the office Dean sat behind his desk, and began bending the cane in his hands as if it were some executive stress relieving toy. He then asked Julie what had gone wrong with the changing of the lager barrel earlier in the evening. Julie halting fumbled through a made up excuse about being a different kind of value to what she was used to. Dean sat impassively while Julie tried to explain herself. At the end Dean simple told her that she was lying, and that all barrels had the same fittings. He went on to say that it was now obvious that she had lied during her interview about her bar experience and that she was fired! He also told her that she would not be getting any pay this week to cover for the lost lager.

Julie immediately broken down in tears begging Dean not to give her the sack and to give her another chance. Dean stood firm and told her to leave immediately. Julie was desperate to keep her job and asked if Dean could punish her in some way instead of giving her the sack? Dean looked her up and down and asked her what she had in mind?

Julie wasn't quite sure herself what she meant, but thinking fast she said that if she were at school now and had been caught lying she would probably get the cane.

They both knew this was rubbish as the cane had been abolished long ago in even private schools, but Julie had to try and find a way to convince Dean to keep her on. Maybe the headmaster and schoolgirl theme together with the fact Dean kept flexing that cane in his hands had given her the idea.

Dean seemed to consider this offer for a few moment before confirming with Julie that she was offering to take a thrashing from him in return for keeping her job. Julie nodded her head enthusiastically, seeing that Dean seemed to be seriously considering her proposal. After all she thought to herself, how painful can a few quick strokes of the cane really be?

Dean finally nodded his agreement, telling her that she would get six strokes for lying and six strokes for the lost lager. All of which would be given on her bare bottom. At this Julie swallowed hard. She had only thought it would be a couple of strokes over her skirt. Now she wasn't quite so sure it was such a good deal after all, but what was the alternative?

Dean cleared some paperwork from his desk and told Julie to bend over and hold onto the other side. As she did so she realised what a revelling position this put her in as her skirt had already risen up showing the flesh between her knickers and her stocking tops. The high heeled shoes she was wearing pushed her bottom up invitingly toward Dean who had by this time walked around his desk to stand behind Julie.

What a sight she looked, bent over the desk with her skirt rising up and long slender legs encased in taught black nylon. Dean couldn't believe his luck. He'd been trying to think of a way to have this girl ever since he employed her. In fact that was the main reason he had employed her in the first instance. Her youthful figure and pert breasts were a very strong attraction. Now it was time for him to enjoy himself. He stepped forward and flipped Julie's skirt up onto her back revealing fully for the first time her skimpy black lace knickers. They were stretched tightly across her bottom and framed by her suspenders and garter belt. Dean paused to admire the sight before him and he noticed her legs were trembling slightly. He caressed her bottom and thighs allowing his fingers to linger between her legs before slowly slipping the knickers to just above her knees. He then stood back and picked up the cane. And so it began.

The first stroke landed with a solid thwack right in the centre of Julie's bum. Julie yelped and couldn't believe that such a simple piece of wood could cause such pain!

Dean stood back admiring the first red strip and then asked Julie if she currently had a boyfriend? Julie seemed a little confused at first, not quite understanding why Dean was asking her questions now in the middle of a caning, but she said yes and his name was Tom.

The second stroke swished in quickly landing just below the first and just as hard. This time Dean asked Julie if Tom had fucked her yet? Again Julie wasn't quite sure where Dean was going with this, but she answered yes. This prompted the third hard stroke and the third question, when had she last been fucked?

Julie was now starting to get the hang of this, realising that Dean was getting turned on by caning her and asking her such intimate questions at the same time. So she told Dean she had been fucked twice last night by Tom at his flat.

The fourth stroke landed much lower, just on the crease between her thighs and bottom. This time Dean asked her if she had taken Tom in her mouth? Julie recounted one of her first dates with Tom when she had sucked him off in his car.

The fifth stroke was back to the centre of her bottom, landing just above the first stroke. Dean couldn't believe how submissive Julie had seem to become during the caning and the way in which she was answering his questions. This time he asked her if Tom was well hung, he wanted to get a mental picture of these two fucking. By now Julie had got into the swing of this, and despite the burning pain in her bottom from the cane she was enjoying telling Dean about her sex life with Tom. She proudly told Dean that Tom was quite big and that she often struggled to accommodate him!

Dean whipped the sixth stroke down hard, cutting diagonally across the first five, muttering bitch under his breath as the cane landed. Julie cried out in pain as this stroke was much harder than the others, and as she stamped her feet on the floor to try and blot out the pain her knickers gradually slipped down her legs around her ankles. Dean then asked if Tom had ever tried anal with her? Julie remained quiet at this question, not sure how to answer. Dean smacked her bum with his hand, asking the question again. This time Julie quietly answered that they had tried, but Tom was too big and that she couldn't take him.

Dean seemed happy with this answer, and he moved forward to examine Julie's bottom which was clearly marked with six strong violet welts. Not wanting any repercussions Dean realised that Julie couldn't probably take another six with the cane tonight, but none the less he still had further plans for her.

So he then told her to stand up and take off her skirt and shirt. Julie slowly got up from the desk and picked up her knickers from the floor before carefully undressing as she'd been told, folding her clothes and placing them on the desk. She then stood before Dean in just her skimpy black bra, stockings and suspenders. He took a step back to admire the girl before him, still flexing the cane in his hands. Julie nervously looked down at her feet, not quite knowing what was going to happen next. Dean then reminded her she still had six more strokes to come and that these would be much harder. Julie asked Dean if there was some other way she could pay for her mistakes this evening, noticing the tent in his trousers. Dean smiled to himself, he had hoped that the threat of six more harder strokes would give Julie something to think about. So he then asked her exactly what she meant? As before Julie hesitatingly suggested that Dean might want to trade the last six for a quick shag. Even before the words were out of her mouth Julie couldn't believe she was offering herself to this man – and all just to keep her job!

And again, as before, Dean confirmed exactly with Julie what it was she was proposing before pretending to be considering her proposal. Although this was exactly what he'd hoped for. After what seemed an age to Julie, Dean finally agreed and put down the cane, telling her to bend back over the desk.

She could hear him undoing his trousers behind her, and then the unmistakable sound of a condom being unwrapped. She then felt himself positioning himself between her legs and then slowly rubbing himself up and down her crack. Dean then told her to hold on tight as she was in for a bumpy ride, and without further ado he plunged himself straight into her. Julie gasped as she felt Deans hard cock spread her, he certainly was a big and despite her boasts about Tom's size, Dean was much larger and he really seemed to know how to fuck. She felt her self being stretched more than she'd ever been before, but despite this she also felt herself responding to this relentless pounding.

Dean was holding Julie by the hips as he thrust into her as hard as he could but after several minutes he slowed his pace before pulling out and telling Julie to turn around and lay back over the desk. As Julie stood up to get into this new position Dean quickly reached around and undid her bra letting it fall to the floor. He then buried his face in her breasts, nipping with his teeth causing Julie to gasp. Dean then push Julie onto her back on the desk, then taking hold of her legs in his arms so that she was totally wide open and forced himself back inside her again. He fucked her with long hard measured strokes, each thrust making her breast wobble and Julie moan. Dean knew he wouldn't last much longer, the sight of this nubile 18 year old beneath him struggling to take his huge member, combined with the vivid cane marks on her bottom and upper thighs was enough to push him over the edge and he came with an animal roar, pumping load after load of cum into the condom.

Dean pulled out of Julie and carefully unrolled the full condom, he then up ended it and squeezed all the cum out onto her face dropping huge globs into her mouth, eyes and hair. Julie tried to twist away but it just had the effect of spreading the cum all over her face. Satisfied, Dean zipped himself back up and stepped back from the girl laying on his desk, her legs still wide apart and her face glistening with cum. It was a sight to behold, there were little bit marks on her breasts and as she stood up from the desk and turned around Dean could once again see the marks of his cane on her arse.

Despite his earlier agreement that Julie should be let off the final six strokes he was very tempted to change his mind and complete the punishment there and then. However Julie was struggling back into her knickers and putting her bra back on whilst looking for a tissue to wipe her face clean. Once she was back in her underwear she started to look for her skirt and blouse. But Dean picked up the cane and began flexing it between his hands telling Julie to stop what she was doing as she had another six to come! Julie just stared at Dean, she couldn't believe that after all that he was seriously going to cane her some more? Finally she said that she thought they had a deal, no more caning if she'd let him fuck her. Dean just said to her coldly that he'd changed his mind, but given the time he would complete the punishment next weekend. Begrudgingly Julie agreed and quick grabbed her clothes and left Dean's office.

To be continued...

djt_one
djt_one
117 Followers