Barb Becomes a Sex Toy Ch. 02

Story Info
Barb is taken at work again.
2.8k words
4.35
97.1k
40
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/29/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brutus813
Brutus813
168 Followers

Thanks to all who liked my story and to those who gave the constructive criticisms. I am aware of my deficiencies in grammar, punctuation and sentence structure. Most spelling errors are typos. Please bear (bare?) with me as I work to get better at those things. I'll accept any help I can get. These stories are still mostly true. Some future installments will fall under the BDSM section as Carl turns Barb into a willing sex slave. Hope everyone likes.


Carl came in the next morning but the rest of the crew was there also. Every time he was there over the next week they were never alone. Even though others were present Barb felt a stirring inside her every time he was around. Carl was his usual self and gave no hint of anything that had happened between them.

This gave Barb time to reflect. She had the understandable guilt feelings about cheating on her husband. But, there was that deeper feeling there too. Her body had responded to Carl the way it never had before. The way he took what he wanted and controlled her. No man had ever done that. Her husband dominated their life, and that was how she felt it should be. They were old school. He was the man and she was the doting wife. But he did not have that same attitude in the bedroom. Carl had completely dominated the sex and her orgasms were unprecedented in her lifetime. She was not sure where this would go and she could not be sure she had the will to resist him if he tried again or if she even wanted to resist.

It was almost two weeks after her first tryst and Barb had begun to think nothing else would happen. The owner was out for the day doing bids and Barb was in his office filing some paperwork. Carl had gone out in the morning with the rest of the crew. About 1 PM she heard the shop door open and Carl calling her as he walked up the steps. Her heart raced a bit as she answered telling him where she was. Barb was still at the drawer of the filing cabinet when his hands came around her waist. Pulling her to him she felt his lips kissing the side of her neck.

"You are back early. Did you finish the job already," Barb asked?

"All done," He answered as he nibbled gently on her neck now.

Barb was melting at his touch, but she tried to maintain control. "What if Leo comes back and finds us? We can't do this again."

"Leo is gone till tomorrow. The other guys are still on the job. It's just you and me here now." Carl whispered in her ear as his hands moved up to maul her breasts through her dress and bra.

Barb had chosen a pretty blue and white dress that day. It came below her knees and had buttons down the front to the waist. Barb chose it for comfort and she didn't think it was very sexy. One of Carl's hands were already working on the buttons as he used her hair to pull her head back so he could have access to her lips. Crushing them with his and forcing them open with his tongue. Any thoughts of resisting were gone from Barb's mind now as his tongue found hers and she began returning his kiss.

Carl went back and forth between nibbling on Barb's neck to crushing her lips with his. Just like last time his mouth kept her so distracted she didn't notice her buttons being undone until his hands were pushing her bra up to cup her bare breast. After cupping and squeezing them, his fingers moved to her nipples. Rolling them between his thumb and forefinger brought a moan from Barb as he licked and bit at her neck.

Carl's hands had the buttons of her dress open to the waist. One hand was rolling her nipples between his thumb and forefinger as his mouth stayed busy on her neck. He let go of her hair so he could slide his other hand down into her open dress and worm it underneath the waistband of her pantyhose and panties. His fingers found her clit and brought a set of moans from Barb. Once again, in a matter of just a few minutes, Carl had Barb lost in a sexual trance. Her body was responding to his manipulations and she wouldn't have been able to stop it if she wanted too. He dipped his fingers into her pussy wetting them with her juices which were flowing freely now. He then wiped his fingers over her lips. Her tongue came out to lick his fingers tasting her own juices. The he kissed her again.

"You taste so good" he told Barb kissing her and licking her lips.

Carl pulled the open dress down off her shoulders and then unsnapped her bra pulling it down to temporarily trap her arms. He bent down behind her and pulled her dress up to her waist. She felt his fingers in the waistband of her pantyhose pulling them down and taking her panties down along with the hose. He tapped one foot then the other to signal her to lift her feet so he could get her shoes, hose and panties off completely. Out of the corner of her eye she saw her panties get tossed aside. Carl was stripping her and she felt a moment of panic as he did.

Barb found her senses for a moment and tried to protest. "We can't do this here. What if Leo or one of the guys comes back?"

Carl was back nibbling on her neck and running his fingers over her clit. "You know no one is coming and I locked the shop door when I came in. We have the place to ourselves this afternoon," he whispered in her ear.

He pulled the top half of her dress down off of her arms. Her bra quickly followed. Only her dress remained with the top and bottom half bunched around her waist. His next move shocked her. He pulled her arms behind her back and using her pantyhose he quickly tied her wrists tightly. Not giving her a chance to react other than a startled gasp Carl spun her around and crushed her lips with his. He followed that by quickly nibbling down to her breasts and began licking and biting her nipples. Any more thoughts of protest vanished as he ravished her tits with his mouth. Leaving faint teeth marks in her soft flesh. Biting the nipples and sucking them into his mouth and with almost a featherlike touch flicked them at the same time with the tip of his tongue.

Carl maneuvered her over to a counter in Leo's office. He used it to work on bids. It had several drawers underneath for supplies and the usual desk materials, including a phone, on it. She noticed that is where her panties had landed when Carl tossed them aside. He pushed till she was sitting on the counter, half reclined, with her back against the wall and her pussy right on the edge. Nearly naked with her hands bound behind her Barb could do nothing but let him control her. Once he had her sitting on the counter he bent down and she felt his tongue dip into her pussy.

He went to work on wet slit. Licking her dripping juices with his tongue, then wiggling it back and forth and up and down her clit. Barb's passion was rising fast. His manipulations before sitting her on the counter, the outrageousness of the whole situation, and his wonderful tongue had her on the edge of climax. He sucked the bud into his mouth, like he did with her nipples, took it between his teeth and flicked it with his tongue at amazing speed. This sent her over the edge and her orgasm was so powerful that for a moment she thought she might pass out. He kept his mouth on her pussy and rode her through her climax his tongue always moving. He licked her gently now bringing her down slowly from her orgasm.

When she had calmed down Carl stood up and kissed her letting her taste her juices on his lips. He kept mouth on hers and she felt the head of his cock probing the entrance to her pussy. She was so lost in her pleasure she wasn't sure when he had taken it out, but now she felt the rod slide into her. His cock was hard as steel and Barb was quite ready for him to plunge it in her. She began moving her hips a bit to urge him in her but Carl had other ideas. After wetting the head in her pussy he pulled out and using his hand he began rubbing his cock over her clit. Little shocks of pleasure rippled through her as he used his cock on her clit.

"Oh yes that feels so good. Keep doing that please." She cooed, as her hips began moving to the rhythm of his cock sliding over her sensitive clit.

Carl kept teasing her clit with his cock. Occasionally dipping it down and pushing the head into her. His teasing had her passion rising again. Suddenly he slapped her bud with his cock. She yelped more from the surprise than the pain. Then he slid it over her again soothing it. Then slapped it again. He kept going back and forth between slapping her clit and then soothing it with his cock slippery from her juices. Barb was lost in the sensations of pain and pleasure on her engorged nub and they began melting into one. She was right at the edge when Carl slid his cock all the way in her pussy and held it there. That was all she needed to send her over as he grabbed her hips and rode her through the bliss.

Carl let Barb come down a bit and then began a slow movement in and out of her. She moaned and thought how fantastic his cock felt so good inside her. She moved her hips to meet his thrusts as he kept the same slow motion in and out of her. Even though she wanted him to go faster, Barb felt another orgasm building inside her. He kept driving his cock in Barb in that same maddening slow motion and made the climax build gradually. Finally she exploded into another orgasm this time crying out as she did.

"Oh Carl I love your cock. Fuck me, fuck me," she begged and then realized she had never said those words before in her life.

Carl grinned at her surrender and pumped her through her third orgasm keeping the same slow motion. He stopped to let her come down from the climax, but kept his cock buried to the hilt in her wet pussy. He kissed her again, but this time softly. His soft kisses on her lips and hard cock in her pussy started her passions rising again. No man had ever made her feel this way she thought to herself. His changes back and forth between dominating and gentle loving had her dizzy with pleasure.

Suddenly, Barb was brought out of her haze by a ringing phone. She panicked and struggled to get up but her bound hands, Carl's cock in her and his hand on her shoulders kept her in place. He held his fingers to her lips to calm her. Then picked up her panties and stuffed them into her mouth gagging her. With his cock still in her Carl the picked up the phone and spoke!

"Thanks for calling Leo's Electric" he answered very professionally. Barb sat wide eyed as Carl answered the phone. He resumed the slow in and out motion in her wet hole as he spoke.

"Hi Leo, Barb had to go to the bathroom so I'm covering the phone for a few minutes. Yes I finished the Horner job quickly so I stopped in to see if there were any others. The Glosser bid....yes I'll have her FAX it over as soon as she is done. What is the number?" Barb got another shock when Carl stopped stroking, picked up a pen and with his cock deep in her wrote the number down on her right breast.

"Got it...Ok see you tomorrow"

Carl hung up the phone and immediately began ramming his cock into Barb. This was how he fucked her the first time. Powerful strokes, with his balls slapping her ass. He reached out and began pinching and pulling on her nipples as he pounded her defenseless pussy with his cock.

Barb was beside herself. She was virtually naked. Dress bunched around her waist. Wrists bound tightly behind her. Mouth gagged with her own panties. Here in her boss's office being fucked brutally by a man who had taken her and made her feel things she never dreamed. She looked at Carl but his eyes were closed as he built towards his own climax. It was his turn now Barb realized. All that and his relentless pounding of her pussy had her quickly building to another orgasm. She felt it rise and when Carl growled and she felt his cock explode deep inside her she too, exploded.

Both of their moans filled the room as they climaxed together. Carl's cock kept spurting and Barb felt the same huge volume of cum flooding her . It seeped out around his cock and dripped down to the counter. He kept himself deep in her and kept his cock there till his spasms subsided.

He pulled his softening cock out of her and then took her panties out of her mouth and kissed her once more. Exhausted she slumped to her side on the counter. Carl used this opportunity to bring his cock to her lips and order her to clean it. She obediently opened her mouth and he pushed his cock between her lips. She licked all over the cock tasting both of their juices on it. When she had cleaned it completely he stepped back and slumped into a chair.

Barb lay on her side still lost in erotic bliss from the fantastic sex and watched Carl stuff that beautiful cock back in his pants. She didn't think it could be better then her first time with him but he proved her wrong. She didn't realize it at the time and it all seemed to happen so fast but he had been working on her body for nearly 45 minutes. Thank Goodness no one had tried to come in and there was only the one phone call. Oh no. The phone call.

"Carl get me loose" she pleaded.

He came and helped her sit up kissing her gently, lovingly. Hugging her to him her reached around her back untied her wrists. He held her tight and kissed her again and her arms came around him and held him tight.

"That was fantastic," he told her as he hugged her tightly.

This was the first time Carl had hugged her and it gave her a warm feeling all over as he held her in his strong arms. He broke her from her reverie when he said " you better send that fax over to Glosser."

She shuttered as she looked down at the number written on her breast. She hopped off the counter and her dress fell back down covering her bare pussy. But she didn't put the top half up yet so she could read the number. Carl watched in amusement as she sent the fax over topless. When she was done he pulled her to his body again and kissed her. Barb couldn't believe it when her body began responding again and she thought he was going to start all over.

"No more today please," she asked.

"That's right. No more today" and he pulled the top half of her dress back up over her shoulders.

"Wait, my bra," Barb protested.

"No more underwear today," he told her as he rolled her bra up along with her panties and pantyhose stuffed them all in his pocket.

"I can't go without my underwear," she pleaded.

"No one else will be in today and you will be home before your husband so no one will know but you and me," Carl answered. He kissed her once more and then told her see you tomorrow and left.

Thankfully he was right, Barb thought to herself as she drove home. She had to keep dabbing her pussy with tissues to catch the flow of Carl's cum leaking out of her. She eventually lost that battle and when she got home she quickly stripped off her dress and tossed it in the hamper to hide the cum stains. She jumped in the shower to wash the ink off her breast and try to clean her cum filled pussy. Then she laid on her bed and played with her clit thinking about what Carl had done to her and had another orgasm.

Brutus813
Brutus813
168 Followers