Barb Becomes a Sex Toy Ch. 04

Story Info
Barb gets in deeper.
3.8k words
4.48
63.3k
27

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/29/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brutus813
Brutus813
168 Followers

It's been a while between chapters. I'm sure everyone has been waiting anxiously. Still working on my writing skills so please try hard to look past some errors. Keep in mind this is a true story and Barb's thoughts are what was related to me at the time. Some may not be biologically accurate , but it is what she thought. As always constructive criticism is welcome.

"Please just fuck me. I need your cock."

Barb was unbuttoning her blouse as she spoke. Carl barely had his front door shut behind her and she was stripping for him. In a matter of seconds she was naked as she had taken her bra and panties off in the bathroom at work. She left early telling Leo she wasn't feeling well, but her real purpose was to come submit to Carl. It was 6 months from the time Carl had surprised Barb at her own home and she was hooked on the wild sex Carl introduced her to.

They would meet at Barb's Mother's house when she was out on one of her ladies bus trips to shop or gamble. After their second meeting there Carl instructed her to be naked when he arrived. "I don't want to have to bother with stripping you," he told her. "I want you ready for me when I get here."

Barb waited nervously at her Mother's house that next time. Standing naked by the back door. When Carl arrived he marched her straight to the bedroom and bound her spread eagle to the bed He clamped her nipples with a set of adjustable alligator clips and proceeded to lick and suck her pussy to climax after climax. Each time she had an orgasm he would stop and tighten the clamps just a little and then go right back to eating her.

When no house was available they would meet at the mall and she would get in Carl's 4 wheel drive Bronco. He would drive her to an old cemetery well off the road that few knew about and even fewer had access. Carl had ordered her to never wear a bra or panties when they met like this and she was often naked with her head in his lap sucking his cock before they drove up to the cemetery gate. Carl even made her get out and open the gate totally naked on one occasion. That time he cuffed her wrists above her head to the grab handle of the Bronco and then he slipped a Def Leppard CD into the player and licked and sucked her pussy to the beat of the music. Barb had so many orgasms she couldn't take it anymore and literally begged him for a break.

Barb couldn't believe the change that had come over her in seven months. Carl was slowly turning her into a true sex slave. He took and gave pleasure at his will and she came away from each meeting with him exhausted and sore but totally satisfied. He kept bringing her to new heights and Barb was surprised at how her body responded to his ever growing rough and humiliating treatment of her. He loved having her in places other than the bedroom and he loved having her bound, naked and helpless to resist anything he wanted. Barb could not escape the fact that the more sadistic Carl was to her the harder she climaxed and she was starting to crave that treatment.

Barb's husband had planned a cross country trip for them and they were gone for 3 weeks. She had sex with her husband several times on the trip and it left her wanting so much more. She tried hard to get him to be more adventurous those times but her husband just wanted the usual quick intercourse with no foreplay despite her attempts. She tried getting in the shower with him and another time doing a striptease for him. She sucked his cock but got nothing in return. She even tried to get playful in the truck on the trip, thinking about how she was often naked and sucking Carl's cock while he drove, but her husband wanted nothing of such play.

They were back from their trip for over a week before she could get a chance to see Carl and it was now more then a month since she had seen him. She was craving it. She left her cloths in a puddle by the front door and followed Carl to his bedroom. Carl laid her on the bed then stripped himself. He climbed between her legs kissing her then moving down to lick and nibble on her hard nipples. "Take my cock and rub the head over your pussy," he ordered. Barb took his semi-hard cock and moved it up and down her slit and then her clit. It felt so good and she tried to pull him inside her, but Carl kept it right at the edge teasing her.

He leaned back on his knees keeping his cock right at the entrance to her pussy and pulled her legs up till her ankles were over his shoulders. Then he started rubbing her pussy with his cock and teasing her.

"Do you want this cock?"

"Oh God yes please, fuck me," Barb begged

"You don't get it yet."

"Please, please I need it so badly." Barb was getting desperate.

"You have to promise me something first."

" Oh, yes anything." Barb pleaded.

"You are going to be my slave. Your body is mine and I am going to use and abuse it anyway I like. and...you are going to suffer for my pleasure."

This slowed Barb a bit as she thought about what he meant, but then Carl slid his cock halfway in her pussy and flexed bringing her back to her desperate state and then pulled back out to the tip.

"Yes I'm yours you can do anything you want with me, please just fuck me. I need your cock." Barb was almost crying and his next statement was even more distressing as he kept teasing her with his cock.

"I'm also going to share you with my friends and let them use and abuse your body any way they please."

"Oh no, please no. I'll do anything for you, but just you please." She was getting frantic now.

Carl slid his cock the way in her and then just as quickly pulled it all the out and reached up and began rolling a nipple in his fingers and said, "I guess you don't want my cock after all."

Barb was squirming and moaning. "Yes, please I need it so badly, but not that. No other men, please."

Carl twisted the nipple hard and then pulled. "You will do what I say, when I say or you don't get this cock." Then started rubbing his cock over her slit again.

Barb gave a small scream when he pulled it but the pain turned to pleasure when she felt his cock again. "Yes anything you want just please fuck me now."

He slid his rod in her just a little. "I own this body now, right slave?"

Barb gave in. "Yes, my body is yours." Anything you want."

Carl jabbed his cock in and out of her just a few inches. Barb thrust her hips trying to get him deeper but he just kept talking. breaking her down.

"What are you now?" Tell me," he ordered.

"I'm your sex slave. Your sex toy," Barb finally surrendered.

With that Carl rammed his cock deep in Barb's pussy and she had an almost instantaneous orgasm. Her mind exploding in a shower of sparks as Carl pounded her wet cunt. But, Carl was just starting and Barb had one screaming orgasm after another, announcing each one per Carl's orders, as he kept up his relentless hammering of her body. It felt like one long orgasm to Barb as Carl drove his cock into her as deep as he could and she was lost in another world. He had teased her to a frenzy and now had fucked her longer this one time then the total of the four times her husband did on her trip. Finally just when she thought she could take no more Carl growled and buried his cock in her as deep he could. He held it there and she felt his cock explode inside her filling her pussy to overflowing. He kept grinding in her until he was finished and then rolled off of Barb and lay beside her.

Carl was sitting up in bed now leaning against the headboard while Barb lay with her head in his lap slowly stroking his cock. She had already licked and sucked his cock clean of their combined juices from the wild fucking just completed and they talked while she stroked him back to hardness.

"I guess you know that Leo laid me off while you were gone," Carl stated.

"Yes, he told me when I got back. He laid Scott off too. Things have been really slow and he is looking to move his business to another location. I may look for another job if he does," Barb told Carl.

"I have to look for work and it may cut into our times together when I find something." He stroked Barb's hair as he talked.

"I have an idea. My husband is looking for help at his Auto Parts Store. Perhaps I could put in a word with him for you." Barb was still stroking Carl's now fully hard cock as she talked.

"That's a great idea. Call him now while you have my cock in your hand."

Barb giggled a little and said "no, that's too naughty. I can't do that."

"Remember you promised that you were my slave."

"That was just dirty talk. You weren't serious about that, were you?"

Carl didn't answer Barb. He got up off the bed and went to the TV stand in the bedroom. She watched as he pulled a DVD off the stand and put it in the player and then sat back down with her. Using the remote, he turned the TV and DVD player on and told her to watch. The first thing Barb saw opened her eyes wide. It was Carl's wife Carrie.

Barb had met Carrie at the company Christmas party. It was a pretty wild party according to what Barb had heard. Her husband insisted they leave early and things got hot and sexy after they were gone. Carrie's recently divorced sister Jean had come along and she hit it off very well with the owner Leo. Carrie ended up so drunk Carl took her home and came back and seduced Barb and Leo's friend Diane who worked in the building next to theirs.

But now, Carrie was stark naked with her hands cuffed to a pipe above her head. "This is what happens to slaves who disobey me," Carl told her.

Suddenly from out of range of the recording camera a whip lashed out right across Carrie's 36C tits. Barb watched in amazement as the whip lashed Carrie's breasts over and over with Carrie giving a scream and a moan from each lash. She lost count but it must have been at least a dozen lashes for the poor bound wife. Then a man stepped into view of the camera and Barb got another shock. It wasn't Carl whipping her. The man took Carrie's nipples between his fingers and began twisting them. As he twisted them he talked to someone out the picture.

"Do you think she's learned her lesson yet?"

"You had better make sure." Was the reply he got and it sounded like Carl's voice to Barb.

The man picked up the whip and continued to use it on Carrie. He lashed at her tits, her ass and brought the whip up between her legs to get her pussy too. The whipping was concentrated on Carrie's sexual organs and soon they were all covered with a series of red welts. Barb then noticed something else. The moan that followed each scream sounded almost like a moan of pleasure.

The man stopped whipping Carrie and began questioning her. "Are you sorry you disobeyed your master?"

"Yes, I'm sorry. I'll do what I'm told," Carried sobbed.

"Are you going to show us how sorry you are?"

"Yes, I will."

"How are you going to show us?" He twisted her nipples as he spoke.

"However you want! Anything you want!" Carrie choked out through the pain.

"You know what you have to do to show us." He held two cloth pins in his hand.

"Yes, I do." She let out long groan when he snapped the cloth pins on her nipples.

"Then tell us."

"I want to suck your cocks. Please, let me suck your cocks. I'll do it good. I'll take them deep and swallow all your cum." Carrie was begging.

The man spoke to Carl again. "What do you think?"

"Let's see how well she does," Carl answered.

The stranger unlocked Carrie's wrists, but then pulled them behind her back and re-cuffed them there. He pulled her over to a chair and took off his pants, then sat and forced Carrie to kneel in front of him. She wasted no time and immediately took his hard cock in her mouth sucking him deep. She bobbed her head up and down until the man took a handful of her long brown hair and forced her head down till her nose was buried in his pubic hair. Using her hair as a handle he forced her head up and down getting his cock in her throat on each down stroke. Suddenly he pulled her head up off his cock and back.

"Do you want it?" He asked.

"Yes, please." Carrie groaned.

"Open your mouth and stick out your tongue," the man ordered.

When she did he stroked his cock and then blasted his semen right into Carrie's open mouth. She choked and sputtered as the first spurts went straight to the back of her throat and then he aimed so it went all over her chin and her tits. When he finally finished her pulled her head back down and ordered her to clean it up. . The man finally released her hair as she licked his cock until it was cleaned of all the cum and she leaned back breathing heavily from the way he had just used her.

But, Carrie wasn't finished yet and for the first time Carl stepped into the scene. He turned her to where he stood and immediately jammed his cock into her mouth. For the second time in minutes Carrie found herself with a cock forcing it's way into her throat. Carl had a hold on her head and fucked her mouth hard and fast till he let out a growl that Barb was familiar with as his cum poured into Carrie's sucking mouth. The bound woman gulped as fast as she could but the white goo still dripped from the corners of her mouth, down her chin to join the mess already on her tits from the other man.

Barb watched all this in fascination. She had watched porn with her husband when they were younger, but this was nothing like that. These were real people and this was not the vanilla stuff her husband had chosen. These men had tortured poor Carrie and they got off on it. She didn't even realize that as she watched it all her hand had slipped down to her pussy and she was fondling her clit.

The men weren't done with Carrie yet. They re-cuffed her hands in front of her and laid her on the floor on her back. Then they gave her a vibrator and made her use it on her pussy. The other man appeared with a riding crop and slapped her tits with it till she made herself orgasm with the vibrator. Watching her little show had them both hard again and they flipped her over, pulled her up to her knees and then took turns fucking her pussy and mouth. Switching back and forth till they both poured their cum into the moaning woman. The stranger in her pussy and Carl in her mouth. When they pulled their softening cocks out of the moaning slave she collapsed to the floor in a heap, covered in cum and red welts, and the screen went blank.

Barb was in a fog processing all she saw till Carl brought her out of it. "What do you think?"

She had so many questions running through her mind. "Who was that man?"

"An old biker friend of mine."

"Why was Carrie being punished?"

"Because on the drive to his house I ordered her to flash her tits to a trucker and she refused."

"She's your wife and you let other men punish her and have sex with her?"

"She's my wife and my Sex Toy. I like sharing my toys. Now you are my Sex Toy too."

"She looked like she enjoyed being whipped. Did she really enjoy it?"

Carl laughed at that question. "You caught that I see. She disobeyed me just so she would be punished. She's a pain slut when she thinks she's been bad and I think you are going to be a pain slut too."

Barb was amazed at all of this. Did Carrie really disobey just so she would be punished? Did she really enjoy being whipped? It sure looked like she did. She came several times when the men were double teaming her. Announcing her orgasms, Carl always instructed Barb to do the same, only it was a bit hard to tell because there was always a cock buried in Carrie's mouth. She was absentmindedly touching herself while she watched the video and when it was over Carl turned off the machine he turned and looked at his naked sex toy.

"Now, are you going to do as I tell you and call your husband?"

Barb didn't answer right away. She was thinking, taking it all in. Was she really a pain slut like Carl suggested? She had already thought of Carl's sadistic tendencies and where they might lead. Now she was being confronted with them. Her train of thought was broken when Carl grabbed her arm and turned her over and pulled her up to her hands and knees.

"Too long! I guess you need some convincing," he barked at her.

Carl reached under the bed for something Barb couldn't see then grabbed her wrist and pulled it down till her hand was by her ankle. Before she could even struggle her had her wrist bound to her ankle and then moved to the other side and did the same. Barb was on her knees. Wrists bound to ankles. Face down on the bed and ass still up high. Carl reached under the bed again and this time he showed Barb what he had and Barb moaned. Is that the same riding crop they used on Carrie she thought to herself? Barb let out a shriek as Carl slapped the crop across her upturned ass. Over and over the crop pelted her. Bright red marks on the soft flesh. Barb was giving a series of yelps and moans as Carl kept working the crop over her poor ass. As he kept raining the blows on Barb she felt something. Oh my god, she thought, he's right. Watching the video and being bound and whipped like a racehorse had her pussy burning as hot as her bright red cheeks.

Carl stopped whipping her and walked out of the room leaving Barb tied on her knees with her ass still stinging and pussy dripping. When he returned he had her purse. She saw him fish in it and pull out her phone.

"Are you going to call now or do you want more of the crop?" He asked her slapping the crop especially hard across her ass as he did.

"OOWW, Yes I'll call." Barb sobbed. "Untie me."

Carl just laughed. "Who said anything about untying you?"

He climbed up behind her and Barb felt his cock at the entrance to her wet pussy. He laid the phone down right by her head and when she looked at it she could see her husband's phone number ready to dial. The he slid his cock all the way in her and hit send on the phone. Barb had to stifle her groan as she heard her husband's number ringing. Carl kept his cock buried in her as far as it would go but didn't move when he heard her husband answer.

Barb was shaky for few moments as she struggled to regain her composure and fortunately Joe didn't notice. Then she spoke pleasantly to him telling him about Carl's need for a job. Thank goodness Carl didn't move at all while she talked. She would have had an immediate orgasm and her husband would hear it all. They both heard her husband tell Barb to see if Carl would come see him the next day. Barb said she would and then thanked him and said her goodbyes.

When the call ended Cal grabbed Barb by the hips and began slamming his cock in and out of her hard and fast. Se was already on the edge and her orgasm rushed up on her like a freight train. How could she enjoy being fucked like this after talking to her husband? But, there it was and Barb exploded into another orgasm. Carl never slowed down and kept pounding his cock in and out of Barb relentlessly and very quickly another orgasm rocked her body. All she could do was take Carl's pounding of her hot pussy. Over and over, his cock hammering in her! Flash slapping flesh. His balls slapping against her pussy lips! On and on it went. Barb had no idea how many orgasms she had before Carl finally let out his growl and pumped his load deep into her. When he finally let go of her hips she collapsed to her side still bound but in a state of euphoria.

Barb sat reading on the couch while her husband watched TV that evening. But her mind was not on the book. Every time she moved a little her sore ass reminded her of the days activities. What would she do? Carl was going to meet her husband tomorrow about the job and she had no doubt he could charm his way into working for him. He would really be injected into both their lives now.

She also wondered to herself about Carl's plans for her. Would he really share her with other men? He seemed to enjoy sharing his own wife. Could she handle that and could she even stop it from happening? She knew she would not be able to resist Carl and where this was taking her made scared and excited at the same time.

Brutus813
Brutus813
168 Followers