Barb Goes Out of Control

Story Info
After couple has shared by their rules, wife lets it all go.
11.6k words
4.01
114.4k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GlennH
GlennH
123 Followers

This is the ninth story in the Barb and Glenn series which started with the cruise stories. Glenn is just beginning to learn how messed up it has been all along. How will he deal with it?

***************************

We saw Jake and Sue a few times over the next two months but did not have another sexual play day until about the end of the second month. It was a few days after Jake's birthday. Barb had become restless and called them one Friday to invite them over the next day to spend the afternoon and evening with us so we could celebrate Jake's birthday together.

When they arrived at our house, Barb met them at the door completely nude. She pulled Sue into her arms giving her a big hug and a kiss then stepped back to pull Sue's top up over her head and off. She stepped forward enough to pull her shorts and panties over her hips down and off. Barb then kissed Sue again shoving two fingers deep up into her pussy. She wiped Sue's slick juices on her own nipples as she walked over to Jake. Holding her tits up offering them to him, she asked him if he had missed her tits and to kiss them and suck his wife's cunt juices off her nipples.

While Jake busied himself with her tits, Barb pulled his shorts and boxers off. She only interrupted his attention to her tits long enough to pull his t-shirt off over his head. She was in such a hurry, she pulled them into the family room pushing Sue down onto the sofa so she could get her face into Sue's pussy telling Jake to hurry and get his cock into her cunt.

It had all happened so fast, I was just standing there like some invisible onlooker caught completely by surprise. I said, "Hello, nice to see you both again." Sue looked at me and said, "Well, nice to see you too. I can see we were missed." While Barb worked on bringing Sue to an orgasm with her mouth and Jake worked on bringing Barb and himself to orgasms, I fixed us all a round of drinks. After some time spent in casual conversation, Sue came over to me and Barb focused once again on Jake. Both couples took the time to slowly build up to quite satisfying almost mutual orgasms.

We moved out onto the deck as it was another beautiful warm sunny afternoon in the Pacific Northwest. In that it rains a lot of the time, you have to take advantage of the great days when you can. We spent the afternoon continuing with periods of conversations and drinks separated by different pairings or maybe I should say groupings for another sexual interlude. Jake and I teamed up to blow Sue's mind. Sue and Barb both held me down in the middle of our back yard and had their way with me.

It was later in the evening when Sue and Barb had Jake on his back on the family room floor, when it happened. Sue was sitting over Jake's mouth facing Barb while feeding him a load of my come from inside her pussy. Barb was facing Sue while straddling his cock. She had impaled herself with his cock and was riding it up and down while rocking back and forth on it. Both women were leaning toward each other enough to be able to kiss each other and caress each other's tits. From where I was sitting, I could see Jake trying to struggle.

I thought maybe he was having trouble breathing. After a few minutes, Sue had a big orgasm which hunched her over bringing her face near Barb's tits as she froze there not breathing. Finally, Sue rolled sideways off Jake's face over onto the floor. Jake raised his head up looking at Barb asking her what she was doing. She just leaned forward quieting him by pushing one of her stiff nipples into his mouth telling him to relax and enjoy her as she made him come again.

Jake's thrusting up into Barb became harder and faster as he continued to kiss and suck and maul her big tits. Then, his face just froze in wonder as he began thrusting hard up into Barb and holding himself still again and again. I was sure he was shooting ropes of thick cum deep inside her. His orgasm spurred hers and soon she was shoving herself down onto his spent cock groaning and moaning as she wailed out her orgasm to the room.

She rose up off Jake who just lay there spent. She came over to give me a deep kiss before walking past me off toward the bathroom. After a couple of minutes, Jake turned to me as said he was so sorry. I told him he didn't need to be as I had seen him fuck her before. He said, "Not in the ass, you didn't." She had taken advantage of Sue holding him down by his head to redirect his cock into her ass. By the time Sue had finished, it was way too late.

It was not like Barb didn't know, or it was some kind of accident, or he had anything to do with causing it. It was all on Barb. I had to ask myself how I felt about that. I was pissed. I could see the worry in Jake's face as he waited for some kind of answer. I really liked Jake. Inwardly, I felt betrayed; but not by Jake; betrayed by the one I loved.

I looked at him with the best face I could put on telling him I guess that was his birthday present and I sure hoped he enjoyed it. I told him to not let anything bust that enjoyable memory for him. I don't know. Maybe I tried too hard. I think he could see the turmoil in my face. He and Sue soon decided they needed to get back and take care of a few things at their house while the weather was still good. I think they could see a storm coming.

By the time Barb came back from the bathroom, they were dressed and getting ready to say goodbye to leave. After they were gone, Barb asked me what I had done to bring the evening to such an abrupt end; everyone had been having such a good time.

I told her it wasn't what I had done but what she had done. She had fucked Jake with her ass. (Notice I didn't say she had let Jake fuck her ass.) I told her he felt guilty even though he didn't do anything wrong and Sue didn't say anything at all probably because she didn't know what to say. I had just told him it must have been his happy birthday present.

Then I asked her just what the hell she was thinking when she fucked Jake with her ass. She didn't let him fuck her ass; she fucked him when he couldn't help it. She said it wasn't fair I had been fucking Sue's ass and he couldn't have hers and anyway, she really liked getting fucked in the ass. She was OK with it and I should be able to be OK with it too. I asked her when she decided to do that and why she didn't discuss it with me first; we had an agreement. She said it just occurred to her on the spur of the moment and she just did it. It shouldn't be such a big deal.

I told her it was a big deal to me. I had been able to share her even though I would rather not have. The only thing I had left which was only mine, which was only just between her and I was fucking her ass. Now, I didn't have anything with her others didn't have too. She had taken advantage of Jake being held down and deceived Sue and I letting us believe she had Jake's cock in her pussy. I told her I believed she had manipulated the situation and I felt hurt and betrayed. I also told her I thought Jake and Sue were having a problem with it too.

Barb said she would call them the next day and work it all out. She did call though I'm not sure what was said on either side. We didn't see them again for a while. That was OK as we soon had other problems to deal with.

Barb's older sister, Betty, called Barb; at least that is how Barb told it to me. I wasn't really sure who called who. Betty's husband, Bill, was on the tri-county board of the hunters' and anglers' club. The state wide club was sponsoring a week long fishing tournament and he was one of the chief organizers and judges for the event. He was going to be out of town for almost two weeks helping set it up, run it, and wrap it all up after it was over. She didn't want to be left all alone for that whole time so she wanted to come visit us.

Barb told her it would be great for them to have a chance to get together and catch up on everything. During most of the family get-togethers, they both were so busy helping cook, clean, and get things done, they had little time to just talk together.

Barb arranged to take the whole time off so she could spend the time with her sister. Betty would be driving in on Wednesday and staying through the Wednesday of the week after the next. Betty is a little shorter than Barb with the same plump ass and thick thighs. Her breasts are not as large as Barb's but her skin and hair are even darker than Barb's like her mother, Ruth. Betty has always struck me as being somewhat calculating and self serving. I was suspicious there was something more to this visit than what I had been told; maybe more than Barb had been told. Then again, maybe it was just more than I had been told.

I spent some time in the few days before Betty arrived getting my monitoring system set back up and checked out. I put new batteries in the sending units which I reattached to Barb's car and put back in the makeup pouch in the bottom of her purse. I subscribed to a new service from our cell phone provider allowing me to monitor the location of all of the phones in our calling plan. I added another camera to create a zone covering the deck area. And, I checked out my laptop making sure there was adequate room on the drive to store a large volume of new data. I wanted to know just what was really going on if possible.

Betty had driven most of the day and pulled into our driveway late Wednesday evening. There were all the hellos and hugs. We lugged all her bags into the house putting them into the spare room she would be using. She got a quick bite to eat while we shared some conversation. Then, she said she was so tired from the long drive, she just needed a good shower and to get to bed. She would see us in the morning.

The next morning, I had made coffee and was heading for the deck; nude as usual. Barb asked me if I thought it was a good idea with Betty here. I said I thought it was a great idea; she could join us if she wanted to. Either way, she would know this is what we do in the mornings. She could steer clear if she wasn't interested. Since Barb hesitated, I pulled her housecoat off tossing it over the back of a kitchen chair leading her by the hand out to the morning sun on the deck.

We had been on the deck discussing our options during Betty's visit when I asked her to suck my cock. She kneeled between my legs as I sat there. Barb did take my cock into her mouth but she kept turning her head to look toward the house. Finally, she relaxed enough to just start sucking me like she meant it. Barb was so invested in making me fully stiff she didn't hear Betty step out onto the deck moving over to take a seat by the table where she could watch us.

When I was fully stiff and as large as I had ever been, I pulled her up to straddle my lap slipping my hard cock in between her wet pussy lips. Barb lifted her tits to my mouth as I pulled her soft warm body to me. She was wiggling her cunt on my cock to rub her erect clit over the shaft of my cock as I thrust as hard and fast as I could up into her soaping hole. Barb started shuddering and moaning her first orgasm.

I was so excited staring into Betty's eyes while Barb was coming. I began to come pulling Barb's pussy down onto my cock and holding her there as I spurted again and again up into her. While I was coming, I had bit down onto Barb's nipple which evidently pushed her into another orgasm. When she finished, we were just holding each other as we were trying to catch our breath.

All of a sudden, Betty stood up and began clapping and cheering for us. Barb was so shocked, she almost fell on her ass on the deck when she tried to jump up. She asked me if I knew Betty was there. When I said of course, she asked me how in the hell I could have done something like that to her. I just told her it was a spur of the moment thing and I just did it. I was OK with it, obviously Betty was OK with it, and she should able to be OK with it too. It shouldn't be such a big deal. The shoe was on the other foot but somehow this was different and she didn't like it one bit.

For the first time in a long time, I showered alone that morning. After getting dressed for work, only Barb had taken the time off, I found the women in the kitchen talking. Barb was dressed in her housecoat and Betty in her nightgown and bathrobe. As I kissed Barb goodbye, I told her, "Today looks to be very promising." She just gave me a cold glare as I walked out. I could hear them talking again before the door closed behind me. I was glad I had the monitoring system back up. I was going to enjoy hearing what they had to say when they believed they were alone.

Not having any chance to view what was recorded during the day, I could only take everything at face value when I got home that evening. When I came in, Barb was there in her housecoat as usual. I took her in my arms and gave her a big kiss. I asked Barb "Is this going to be a great evening or what?" She replied, "Yes, darling" just as usual. The startling moment was when Betty also said "Yes, darling". This was Barb's signal to me she had prepared her ass for me to fuck her that evening. Had Betty prepared herself for me too and offered herself to me?

I kissed Barb again with a long lingering kiss. As I kissed her, I unbuttoned the top three of the five buttons on her housecoat. Reaching inside, I cupped her full soft breast in the palm of my hand rolling her nipple between my finger and thumb. As I ended the kiss, I left her buttons open and rearranged the collar and open front of her house coat into a long V down the front exposing the insides of both breasts.

I stepped over to Betty asking her if she understood what she was offering me. She said she and Barb had discussed our relationship and yes, she did. She asked me if I would be pleased with her offer. I told her I would be very pleased as I took her into my arms bringing my lips to hers. Her arms came around me with her hands softly caressing my back as I began to kiss her. Her lips opened so I slid my tongue into her mouth. As our kiss lingered, I was caressing her cheek and neck with my right hand then moving it down to caress her left breast through her blouse. I realized she was not wearing a bra as I stimulated her nipple through the thin material with my fingers. Full accepting my advances, her hand came up to softly caress my face as I pulled the tails of her blouse out of her pants.

Breaking the kiss, I began to unbutton her blouse. I told Barb she needed to get Betty one of her housecoats. As Barb went to get one, I continued to undress Betty. Sliding her open blouse off her shoulders and down her arms, I draped it over the back of the couch. Betty's tits were lovely even though not quite as large and full as Barb's. Being slightly darker skinned than Barb they were a lovely sight. Her nipples were much smaller than Barb's but stuck way out hard like the ends of my little fingers.

As I captured one stiff nipple between my teeth and enclosed the end of her tit with my sucking lips, I grabbed her wide hips with both hands and pulled her belly up against my hardening cock. She used her hands caressing the back of my head to move my mouth over to her other nipple and moaned as I latched onto it with my mouth. By rolling the stiff nubbin gently between my teeth, I brought sighs and groans deep from her throat. As I continued to kiss and suck her tits, my hands caught her pants and panties sliding them down over her wide hips to the floor so she could step out of them.

Having returned with one of her housecoats, Barb handed it to me so I could help Betty put her arms into it. Bringing it onto her shoulders, I left it wide open so I could see and fondle her hairy cunt. I slid two fingers up and down her big pronounced lips. Her pubic hair was darker than but not as thick or bushy as Barb's. So her cunt lips were not hidden in a forest like Barb's especially since they were so large. She was so wet my fingers were slick from just rubbing them on her pussy. I buttoned the two bottom buttons on her housecoat so it was open down to her navel like Barb's and similarly showing the insides of both full breasts.

As we sat around the table during dinner, I told Barb it would please me if she was topless as we ate dinner. Without hesitating, she dropped the top of her housecoat so it folded around her as she sat in her chair as she resumed eating. From time to time she would reach up with one hand to pull and roll one or the other of her nipples to keep them stiff and hard for our viewing pleasure. As we ate, I asked Betty about her husband Tom; wasn't this cheating on him? How did she deal with this and where did that leave Barb and me? I didn't want to be the guy getting her to cheat on her husband. She said he had long lost interest in sex or at least sex with her for over ten years now. If it couldn't be hit with a golf club or caught with a fishing pole, he didn't seen to be interested. He was vaguely aware she had other means to get her needs met but evidently didn't care enough to want to know about it. He had never asked or brought it up and wouldn't let her bring it up either. When she ventured outside her marriage, she simply took her wedding rings off and showed enough discretion to not draw undue attention to herself or embarrass Tom. To her, this made some kind of sense and relieved her of all guilt.

I then noticed her rings were not on her left hand. I realized this was not her first time and she had done things like this with others. Then I wondered if Tom's version of what was going on would sound anything like hers. I wondered how I would feel if I were him and found out about what we were doing. I remembered how I felt when I found out about Tom Anderson. Then, I wondered if she had visited Aunt Paula and Cousin Lucy at their ranch.

We ate quietly for awhile. As we finished our meal, I asked Barb to come to me. I kissed and sucked her nipples before pulling her housecoat backup around her shoulders. I told Betty it would please me if she would be topless as we ate our dessert. Once our pie and ice-cream was set on the table and we were all seated again, she dropped her housecoat about her as Barb had done. Like Barb, she too worked her breasts and nipples from time to time for us. When we were finished with dessert, I asked Betty to come to me as Barb cleared away the dishes. I caressed her breasts lifting each one to my lips so I could kiss it and suck the nipple. I gently rolled her nipple between my teeth bringing a low moan from deep inside. I pulled her housecoat back up around her shoulders so we could help Barb get the dishes taken care of before our evening progressed.

As we worked on the dishes, I was thinking about how I wanted to hear what they had talked about this morning after I had left, I wanted to see and hear what they had done and talked about all day, and I wanted to find out what had lead up to Betty's surprising offer and actions. I was wondering how and when I was going to get the time and the opportunity to view and listen to what my security system had recorded; especially since I needed to do it without them knowing.

We adjourned to the living room with a bottle of wine and three glasses. I put some mellow music on the sound system as Barb arranged some low lighting. We sat on the leather sofa with Betty in the middle. As I finished pouring the wine, Barb pulled Betty into a deep sensual kiss. After their long lingering wet kiss, Barb picked up her glass and sipped her wine as she watched Betty turn to me.

I held her to me with one arm around her shoulders. As I kissed her lips, they opened so I moved my tongue into her mouth as my hand caressed and stroked her face. Her hand moved into my robe to caress my hairy chest and excite my nipples. I felt her housecoat move away from her shoulders as Barb took it off her. It was only then I realized Barb had unbuttoned it completely as we kissed. Then I noticed Barb had taken hers off as well.

GlennH
GlennH
123 Followers