Barb Goes Too Far

Story Info
Husband discovers the truth and takes action- conclusion.
11.7k words
3.38
260.8k
39
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GlennH
GlennH
123 Followers

This is the tenth and last story in the Cruise Series. When I started, I had no idea it would go this long. Up to now, I probably haven't been awful enough to Barb for the "kick her to the curb" crowd and I haven't made Glenn happy enough with Barb's terrible behavior for the cuckold crowd on the other end either. I have tried to be somewhat more realistic somewhere in between the two. When I started writing, I had no idea it would end up as it does. From the comments and ratings, there must be some out there who do enjoy these stories. Thank you for your encouragement.

This story is longer than I wanted it to be but I wanted to bring this story line to a conclusion and not draw it out any longer. I apologize in advance for its length.

Remember, it has all been a fictional story; these people are not real and none of this has really happened. But, bits and pieces of these stories, the way they act, react, and feel are oh so familiar -- too familiar for many of us. I have written these stories because I enjoyed the writing of them. This last story was very hard for me to write. I was surprised how long the whole series took and how hard it was to do. I hope you have enjoyed them with me and maybe, just maybe, you will look forward to the next story I am considering writing. It will be much lighter and shorter. So, hold on to your knickers as the scene unravels before us.

********************************

When I was driving Barb's Lexus SUV out of the lot, the attendant stopped me. He wanted to know what I was doing. I told him I was picking up my car. I helped him to check the registration and insurance cards in the glove box and compare them to my driver's license. I had bought the SUV as a present for Barb's birthday three years ago so all of the paperwork was in my name. I told him he could call inside if he wanted to talk to my wife. He wasn't able get any more information out of the people at the desk than I could have. He let me go.

As Jake started driving for home, I set out toward Paula's ranch. My original plan was to go there and catch Barb in the middle of her sex romp and confront her. But as I drove, I was thinking about how everyone there would be on her side and possibly gang up on me. So, I started thinking of another plan. I didn't know if it was any better, but it would sure hurt her more in the end. Right then I was so angry I wanted to hurt her.

When I got to the town near Paula's ranch, I hung out catching a movie I hadn't seen and having a great prime rib dinner until it was well after dark. I drove out to Paula's ranch turning the headlights off as I turned off the road onto the drive leading up to the house. The moon light was bright enough for me to see as I drove slowly and quietly as possible. I parked away from the house up by the barn facing the drive out and pointing down hill.

My plan was to slip into the house undetected. I hoped they would all be busy enough with each other I could get away with it. But, oh shit, the back door was locked. Barb always insists on sleeping with the windows open no matter what the weather; so I checked around the house to see if there was an open window. Sure enough there was. The room was dark but I cautiously peeked in to make sure it was not occupied. After climbing in the window, I went to the hallway door.

I listened to see if I could hear anyone. The only voices I could hear were muffled and seemed distant so I cautiously opened the door just enough to look out. The bedroom door was in the darkened hallway between the kitchen and the other rooms in the house. I slipped into the hallway and peeked into the kitchen to make sure it was empty too as I didn't want anyone coming up behind me. Then I tip toed down to the entry to the living room.

There, I could hear their voices quite clearly. I noticed a video camera on a bookshelf just inside the living room entrance. The red light was on. Next to it were several memory cards in their little plastic cases and one just laying out on the shelf next to the camera. I slowly peeked around the corner to see Barb nude on her hands and knees. Everyone in the room was naked.

Peeking around the corner, I could see there was one man behind Barb obviously fucking her up her ass as another was shoving his cock into her throat. She stopped sucking the one to tell the other to ream her ass real hard and deep or she wouldn't let him touch her anymore the rest of her visit. Betty was sitting in a nearby chair sucking a third man as she told Barb she would keep him hard so he could have his turn at her ass too. Just as the first one was done coming in her ass and the one in her mouth was moving in behind her, the third man was moving over to fuck her face. Unlike when I watched Barb fuck Jake and Sue, my cock was not hard at all.

During all the motion, I quietly reached over and grabbed the video camera, the open memory card, and one of the unused ones too. I was retreating to the kitchen when Ruth came out of a bedroom door which was on the other side of the bookcase in the living room. She was halfway down the dark hallway toward the kitchen before she saw me. I put my finger to her lips to keep her quiet and pulled her into the kitchen with me.

After all these years, I was finally seeing Ruth completely nude. Considering her age, she was lovely. Her dark soft skin was almost wrinkle free, her breasts were full with dark thick nipples and wide areolas and very little sag, her pussy hair was dark and almost as thick as Barbs, and her hips and thighs were chubby like both her daughters'. She asked me how long I had been there. I told her long enough.

She watched and gasped as I turned the video camera toward her. I asked her to turn around for me and she did. I asked her if she enjoyed being with her daughters. She said she did. I asked her if she had enjoyed Lucy's men friends. She said in all the years she had been visiting there, she had never had sex with any of the men. Lucy, Paula, Betty, and now Barb too, but, never any of the men. Then she showed me her wedding ring still on her finger.

She said Burt would never do any of the things these women do for her. She had tried years ago to get him to try some of these things but he adamantly refused. He had wondered if these visits were where she got such perverted ideas about what husbands should do for their wives; but, he had never tried to stop her from visiting either. He only commented about her being happier and more relaxed when she returned from her visits. She always told him he was the only man for her and she had never had another. He never brought it up and would never let her talk about it.

Ruth said Burt was just a stubborn man from way back who believed men didn't put their mouths on a woman's privates as it would turn him sissy, only whores would take a man in their mouth and only a dirty nasty whore would take him in her ass. Ruth went on to say Betty told her Tom was just like her father but in reality, Tom wasn't interested in Betty because he was gay. He just got tired of trying to pretend and times and society had changed enough, he just didn't have to anymore. Those golfing and fishing trips weren't just his hobbies.

Then Ruth said she had been fucked in the ass with dildos and strap ons and had sucked them in her mouth but had never had a real man's cock in either place her whole life. She wanted to experience those but Burt wouldn't and she had never found another man she was willing to do them with. She had always liked, loved, and respected me ever since Barb had brought me into their lives. She asked me if I would let her suck my cock and if I would put it in her ass so she could know what it was really like. I told her if she was sure, I would be honored.

I sat the video camera on the table so I could remove my pants and boxers. Ruth slipped her wedding ring off and laid it on the table. When I looked at her with a questioning eye, she said theirs' are there too. I didn't see them at first until I looked closer and saw them in the ashtray in between the cigarette butts and ashes. I had a momentary day dream envisioning the sneer on Barb's face and comment she might have made as she tossed her rings, "the token of my love for her", into that filthy ash tray.

I moved over to where Ruth was sitting in a chair so she could softly grasp my half hard cock and bring it to her lips. She kissed it all over before opening her lips to let her tongue come out and lick it on the underside of the head. Then, she slowly slipped the crown into her mouth closing her lips around it as her eyes focused on my face. She swirled her tongue around the head and slowly pulled it out of her mouth. The next suck brought my stiffer cock deeper into her mouth as her hand pumped up and down my shaft. Her sucks got faster and deeper with more mouth and less hand. My hands were caressing her heavy tits and rolling her nipples.

I told her she needed to stop if she wanted me to be in her ass too as I would not be able to get another erection very quickly. She said she loved the feel of a real cock; it was so much better than the fake ones. It was so much softer, smoother, and warmer. Part of it was she loved me and enjoyed seeing in my face how much I was enjoying her giving herself to me.

I moved her to lying on her tummy on the table with her butt out and up and I moved the video camera over to the kitchen counter. I moved up behind my mother-in-law and on impulse drove my stiff cock right up her hairy cunt. I wanted her and I decided to just take her. I held her by her hips and leaned back as I thrust myself into her so I could watch my hard cock slide into her hairy lips and pull back out. I was enjoying that too much and I was afraid I would come.

Remembering my promise to fuck her ass, I stopped. I was going to use some butter from the butter dish on the table as lubricant until I realized she was still quite lubricated from someone else's earlier attention to her ass. She was relaxed enough from earlier I could easily slide my average sized cock into her ass. Whatever had been there earlier was probably bigger than me. I watched my cock slide into my mother-in-law's ass. It was so soft, smooth and tight yet easily yielding as she pushed her ass back to take me into her depths. She was such a luscious fuck; God how I loved it.

I reached around her to gently hold her soft breasts as I pulled myself into her warm ass again and again. Ruth started moaning and telling me how good it felt compared to the strap ons. My real cock was softer and more flexible so it filled her without forcing her insides to straighten out. I leaned down to tell her how lovely she was and now I knew where her daughters got their sexy bodies. I asked her if she wanted me to come inside her. She said, "Oh yes, please." My thrusts were quicker and deeper until I froze holding myself deep in her ass. I was breathless as spurt after spurt shot deep into my mother-in-law's ass.

She sat back in the chair and watched as I pulled my pants back on. I took the memory card out of the video camera replacing it with the unused one. I put both used memory cards in my pants pocket along with Barb's wedding ring from the ash tray. I saw Barb's purse on top of the refrigerator so I took it down. I took the locator sending unit out of the makeup bag. I no longer gave a shit where she went or who she was with.

My original plan was to exchange the new Lexus key with the one on her key ring after she got back home; it was just so convenient to do it then. I took her Lexus key off her key ring and replaced it with the one I had picked up from the salvage yard. I also took the two credit cards which were in both our names leaving only the one in her name only before placing her purse back on top of the refrigerator.

I asked Ruth not to tell Barb I had been there before I started the video camera recording and slipped down the hallway to put it back on the shelf where I had found it. They were still all so busy with each other they didn't notice my return. Two of the men were fucking Betty front and back as Barb was riding the third as he lay on his back. I couldn't tell if he was in her cunt or ass. As I slipped quietly down the hallway to the dark bedroom, I realized I really didn't give a damn at all where he was fucking her or even who in the hell he was.

I made it back to the SUV and coasted straight down the hill past the house before turning the key to start the engine. Thankfully, the engine was quiet enough; they never knew I had been there. I drove into the night to get back home. I only had 7 days to get everything done and taken care of in preparation for Barb's return.

It was two in the morning by the time I got home. Exhausted after the long drive and all the turmoil from my thoughts and memories during the drive, I crashed into bed and instantly fell asleep. I woke up late in the morning. As I was making coffee and breakfast, I called Jake to tell him I had made it home and what I had found. He told me to contact him when I was ready for the next part of our plan.

We had a friend, Charlie, who had oooed and ahhhed over Barb's Lexus whenever he saw it ever since I had bought it for her. I called him and offered to sell it to him if he was interested. He asked how much; so I told him half way between the wholesale value and the Kelly blue book value. We could look them up online in a few minutes. He said that sounded fair as he would never find one at that kind of price on a dealer's lot; especially one he knew the history of. I asked him to meet me at our credit union Tuesday morning which would give him time to arrange for financing. As I hung up I thought "That was easy!" It made me laugh.

I got in my car and drove into the city to a jeweler. I hired him to take the diamonds out of Barb's wedding rings and replace them with same sized cubic zircons. When he asked what was up as he didn't want to be involved in anything illegal. I told him my wife was a cheating slut. Right then she was off somewhere other than where she told me she was going so she could get fucked by a bunch of people. Her love for me was fake so the diamonds in her wedding rings should be too. He said it would take a couple of days but I could pick them up on Wednesday.

It was late afternoon by the time I got back home. There were no calls or messages from Barb; that was good news. Evidently Ruth had kept her mouth shut or Barb just didn't care anymore.

I found Barb's emergency call list for her office so I could call her boss, Fred Sanford, at home. I told him who I was and asked him if he had been having problems in their office lately. Without commenting on my question, he asked why I would ask. I told him I had information I thought he would find very interesting. I asked him if I could meet him at their office the next morning. He said he would see me at 10:30 but it would need to be quick as he had another meeting at 11:00.

It was Sunday afternoon, I was wound up and anxious so I spent the time downloading the two memory cards I took from Lucy's video camera and off the shelf. I watched as Barb and Betty arrived at Paula's house; hugs and kisses everywhere with Ruth all aghast confronted with her nudity in front of Barb. Barb hugged her mother to her as she kissed her. Her hands caressed her mother's tits before dropping so she could shove two fingers into Ruth's hairy cunt. When the kiss ended, Barb pulled off her sundress revealing her nude body to her mother. Barb pulled her mother's mouth to her tits telling her to kiss and suck them as Lucy recorded it all.

The party moved into the living room where Barb, wearing a strap on, was laying on the floor pulling Ruth down onto her fake cock by pulling on her nipples. Betty, also wearing a strap on, moved in behind her mother pulling her ass cheeks apart so she could smear globs of anal lube into her asshole. Lucy had moved slowly all around the trio filming their incestuous double fuck from every angle and up close. Rather than being taken, Ruth was delightfully giving herself to her daughters. Clearly each one of the three was loving what was happening.

Ruth had tears of joy streaming down her face as she fucked her self down onto Barb's stiff appendage and Barb sucked her swaying tits as Betty used her hands to move one then the other to her sister's mouth. Ruth was having one orgasm after another as her daughters both fucked her and told her how much they loved her. Soon, Paula and Lucy had joined in; then five women were forming different groupings as they touched, kissed, caressed, sucked, and fucked each other.

I finally got to the scene where Betty and Barb were taking off their wedding rings and tossing them into the ash tray. Betty had taken hers off first saying how she wished Tom could see how other men thought she was still a sexy fuckable woman and how he deserved being treated like trash by her going around behind his back. Then she had tossed his wedding rings into the ash tray. Barb took her wedding rings off saying she was looking forward to the next several days with multiple men and didn't want anything holding her back from enjoying it to the fullest. Then she said, "Wouldn't Glenn just shit if he could see me now?" and laughing as she tossed her rings into the ash tray too.

What happened next really surprised me. Betty handed Barb something saying, "Take these; they will help you enjoy this so much more." Without hesitation, Barb swallowed them right down. Barb was taking some kind of drugs to enhance her sexual experience. I had never known Barb to take recreational drugs; EVER. There were so many things I really never knew about her.

My first thought was, "The Bitch! The Fucking Bitch!" And my second thought was, "Why does anything she does still surprise me?" With that anger raging in my body, I called Jake. I told him the poker game should be on the following Tuesday evening. If he could get the two other guys there, I would try to get the guest of honor there. He said he had talked to the guys who understood what was going on and what was to happen. They were all agreeable so it should work.

He told me he wasn't willing to risk what he had with Sue to do this. He had told Sue everything and she wanted to be part of making this work too. Sue told him this had gone way past married couples having fun. Ever since Barb had fucked Jake with her ass, she had felt angry and betrayed. Now after hearing everything else Barb had done, she was willing to cut her loose. Her behavior was too irresponsible and dangerous; for her, for them, for all of us.

The rest I had downloaded was more of the same. Then the men showed up and not too long after that I had taken over the camera. The last part was where I got to see and remember being with Ruth in the kitchen. In the middle of all this fucking mess, that had been enjoyable for me. I really liked her; always had. I had enjoyed fucking her mouth, cunt, and ass. She was a luscious fuck just like her daughters. She wasn't innocent but she wasn't part of the problem either. She had given herself to me just as joyously as she had given herself to her daughters. This was one clip I would treasure and view again and again long after all this mess was over.

The next morning was Monday; this was going to be a busy day. I had breakfast nude on the deck. Even without Barb there, I enjoyed being nude in the morning sun on my deck. After showering and getting ready, I found the call list again so I could call Stan's house.

It was after 8:00 so Stan should be at work. Whoever answered shouldn't be Stan. His wife answered the phone. I told her who I was. I went on to say her husband, Stan, and my wife were having an affair. Before I could get much farther, she cut in to tell me she knew all about it. She had even watched them having sex at their house on one of their lunch breaks.

GlennH
GlennH
123 Followers