Barbadian Diamond Ch. 02

Story Info
A bit more history and the beginning.
1.6k words
4.25
6.1k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/05/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kyriae
Kyriae
5 Followers

I will like to thank my editor lemuwah for helping me with this story.This chapter is about a bit of Erica's history. We'll get to the good stuff later. Keep the comments coming!

** Kyriae

**************************************

Erica walked outside to make sure that that man left. She could not believe it! He just turned up at her door, talking about energy and diamonds. As she heard the word diamonds she knew she was in trouble. Specifically after he said family diamond. No one knew about the family diamond she was given by her biological grandma. The one she always wore on her neck in a chain. She walked back inside and shut, locked and barred her doors.

"This cant be friggin' happening!" She screamed out to the empty living-room, just releasing some of her fear, frustration and anger. She had a very hard day at work today. Her boss, Mr. Hansen had her running her all over the hotel, up and down flights of stairs with prints, doing them over and over, finding little problems with her work that was really and truly no problems at all.

'He probably just wants to get on my nerves,' Erica mused as she moved through the house, 'or should I be honest with myself? I know what he wants from me.'

She sighed. All men seemed to want the same thing. None actually seemed to care about the person she was, her likes, her dislikes, or how satisfying she found work, until of late. They all just wanted take her to some eatery and then stop at her place and screw.

Ha. Her mama raised her better than that. She taught her the value of what lay between her thighs and what lengths a man would go to get it. And that lesson she has learned very well. Walking through her two bedroom, one bathroom, one story house, her thoughts turned to Aundrè, the one man she thought would be hers forever. The man that made mama's lesson sink in.

man , when I was younger I was really foolish behind him' she muttered, stepping into her bedroom and starting to strip. Her hands mindlessly wandered over her body with every article of clothing she removed. Her hands passed over the scar that was on her thigh as she stepped out of the pants suit bottom she had worn to work today.

Aundrè was her height, muscular, and had a voice out of this world. Deep sexy, and if she was to use a quote from all those romantic books she read, it would be 'like chocolate on her skin'. The man had a voice that would make her panties get wet. She was young, about 19 when she met him. Thinking she was the bomb, she felt that she could control any man she wanted, just by shaking her ass and promising a little sex to whoever, and usually it worked. But not with him. Aundrè was older, more mature than the men she usually met or hung out with. To her that made him the one.

Conversation with him was not difficult and she found it was easy to relate to him on many levels. He knew all about her personal life, her biological and adopted family, the hell she endured as a child. For 6 months, he was everything to her, that was, until June 18th.

That day was cemented into her brain. It was Aundrè's birthday and he decided to take her out. Being curious she wanted to know every detail of what he had planned. 'I'll surprise you'... he told her. Surprise her he did. He took her to La Smarita, the Italian restaurant inside the exclusive Almond Beach Village hotel. He wined and dined her. And when it was over, he took her for a drive and carried her to the beach. The moon was up that night, and to her he was being oooohh so romantic and sweet...................................

'I can't believe I fell for that bullshit,' Erica reasoned, as she wrapped herself in a towel, in preparation for her evening bath, and padded off to the kitchen to begin to boil the water for her evening cup of Lipton tea. She went to the stove, opened the oven and reached inside and pulled out the small pot. She rinsed it out and filled it with water, lit the stove and rested the pot on top of the flames. As she played through the well-known ritual, her mind was thinking back to Aundrè.

Aundrè, as he spread the duvet on the sand, took off his shoes and bid her to relax and enjoy the swells sweeping unto the shore. The quiet rumble, the atmosphere, the wine she drank at dinner and just the presence of 'her love' had her lying back and shutting her eyes. And that was when it started. At first she thought it was just the wind until she felt it pressure and shifting a little more firmly at the bottom of the chiffon dress she wore. She opened her eyes and saw Aundrè leering at her, his hand to the bottom of the dress, fingers curled under the hem, raising her dress, exposing her legs to the air. She remembered asking him what he was doing. His answer chilling her to the bone.

'' just getting what I've spent my time and paid my money for to get tonight. You didn't think I actually spent my money on you for nothing??... '

The sound of his voice telling her this was no longer the sexy deep voice she thought she fell in love with. He sounded rough, raw, ghetto and cold. The sexy look in his eyes she was seeing all night was not sexy-baby-I-love-you but sex-I-gonna-get-from-you-however-I-can-get-it-even-if-i-got-to-force-you ........................... and it terrified her.

She froze in disbelief. . She remembered looking at Aundrè and sputtering 'w-w-what??!?!?! But I thought we............... '

'I guin get some a dat cameltoe catty. I wait long enuff fa dat. 6 months is a long fukin time to wait" he said with a push of his hips, pressing his hard dick on her thigh and a tug on the dress.

Her fear started to turn to anger, betrayal and hurt. The sea was starting to come in; creeping higher and higher. Waves were starting to crash harder against the shore. Sand was beginning to erode right beneath her toes. She rested her hands on top of Aundrè's and pushed down, halting the upwards movement of the cloth.

"No Aundrè!! I don't want this!!!!" She remembered telling him; her heart racing and the faster it got; the louder she remembered the sea becoming. She was standing in her kitchen at home, eyes shut, teacup in her hand and it felt to her as if she was back there, sea spray in her face, fear anger and hurt deep in her heart and she remembered screaming in her head "This can't be happening! This can't be happening! Not Aundrè! Not Aundrè!"

She remembered being pushed on her back, Aundrè forcing his way into the gap between her legs, her hands being wrenched above her head, and a glint of silver showing in his hand. Sighting this she screamed out.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HHELPPPP SOMEBUDDY HELPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She began wriggling and tried tossing him off her but Aundrè was bigger and by far much stronger than she was. He pushed weights for Christ Sakes!! But she continued to struggle. Aundrè took the knife and placed it at her throat. She stilled instantly.

'Girl, don't make me gotta slice you throat! You aint the first nor you aint ga be the last that holdout against me but if you ever wanna see tomorrow morning with all pieces intact stop trying to move!! Spread your legs and shut up!! And for all this noise you keepin.........

He took the knife from her throat and dug it into her thigh and dragged it down her skin, splitting it open and ripped a scream from her throat. Her other leg began to jerk in response to the pain and the leg made contact with the water. She remembered feeling a surge of energy filling her being and strength flooding her limbs that enabled her to push him off her and to roll him under her. The rage filled her and she began to punch him in the face repeatedly; each punch harder than the last. She didn't notice but the sea waves got high further out into the deep water and crashed to shore, each punch hitting him square in the face in sync to the wave touching the shore.

""'Ssssszzzzsssssszz,"" the sound of the water bubbling furiously out of the pot, splashing onto the hot stove and landing on the floor, drew her attention out of the past and back into the present. She removed her hand from her neck, gripping the diamond necklace she wore and rushed forward to turn off the appliance. She edged around the spilt water, still steaming from all across the floor, moved the pot and poured the remaining water into the cup she had already absentmindedly prepared with the teabag, milk and sugar.

She walked out of the kitchen and into her dining-room and sat at one of the chairs at the table. She stirred her tea and let the steam rise to her face carrying the aroma of Lipton. Had her mind been sharp and vigilant, she would have noticed the water in the fish tank that was in her living room was disturbed and looked as if the fish was caught in the middle of a tornado.

Kyriae
Kyriae
5 Followers