Barbara.

Story Info
Mark finally gets to meet an internet friend.
2.4k words
4.32
57k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For Barbara. I hope you like it hun.

I had met Barbara on here actually (literotica), looking through the profiles of members. We exchanged Emails a couple of times a month in the last year or so but that was about it.

In one of our email exchanges I told her I was going to be going to Leeds for a meeting. She replied that she lived just outside of Leeds and that we should have dinner. I was happy that I would get to see her as she looked and sounded like fun.

She was older than me, about 42 but she was really very sexy. I was 31. She gave me her number so I called when I arrived on Friday afternoon. I had thought about having her come to the hotel for dinner and of course wondered if she would come to my room after for a drink and maybe something else. She surprised me by saying that she wanted me to come to dinner at her home that she didn't want to get out in bad weather, so if I didn't mind she would fix a good home cooked meal since I would be eating room service for a week.

I arrived and she greeted me at the door and much to my disappointment she was dressed smartly but not very sexy. She looked a lot older than me, but that didn’t put me off. She was very attractive and had a great chest. I gave her a hug and kiss on the cheek, (I could feel her lovely breasts press against me) and we sat down. We were talking and she would get up and on to check on the dinner.

After we finished eating, she returned with a bottle of wine and 2 glasses and said, "lets go in the other room". We returned to a small room that had a TV, a sofa and a chair and a huge fireplace. She said she would start a fire and after she got the fire roaring she returned to the big chair and sat down. I was on the sofa. After a couple of minutes of chitchat she said she was getting a bit warm with the roaring fire so she would be right back. She returned with a long one piece "robe" that went shoulders to floor, no buttons or tie, but the neck was just low enough that she was showing some very nice cleavage. It was apparent form the movement of her breasts that she no longer had a bra on either. Things were looking up.

She brought the wine bottle over to fill my glass and sat beside me. There was certainly some sexual tension in the room and things got very quiet. She cleared her throat and said, "Well, am I being to obvious?" She placed her hand on my arm and leaned forward and her breasts were almost falling out of her robe.

"Obvious? About what?" I asked and leaned over and kissed her.

The small light kiss immediately turned into a passionate kiss, our tongues meeting each other and she began to moan. After we broke the kiss she took a deep breath. We kissed again only this time I moved my hand to her breast, first on the outside then sliding it inside the low neckline and found that her breasts were even nicer than I had fantasized about when I jerked off thinking about her.

I pinched her nipple lightly and she let out a moan, this time loudly, so I continued down and moved my head to her waiting nipple and began to suck. By now she was sighing and moaning and every now & then an "oh shit" or "oh fuck" would slip out. I worked each of her breasts with my mouth and finally let her nipple slip out of my mouth with a "POP" as the pressure of my sucking was released. She leaned back and smiled "that felt wonderful", she whispered. She stood up and let the robe drop to the floor.

"Lets go by the fire,” she said as she picked up a blanket that was folded on the couch and spread it before the fire.

She knelt before me as I pulled my sweater over my head. She unbuttoned my trousers and let them slide to the floor. She began to kiss my legs above the knee and worked her way upward, slipping her hand inside the leg of my boxer shorts and ran her finger nails along my now hard cock. With her other hand she pulled my shorts down and my cock sprang out. In one motion she pulled them down and took my cock in her mouth. She sucked and licked for a few moments, then took me out of her mouth and looked up at me.

"Would you like me to make you cock in my mouth,” she asked as she slowly ran her hand lightly over my cock.

I looked down at her and said, "whatever you would like Barbara, whatever you would like."

As her lips slowly enveloped my cock I put my hands behind her head. Her head slowly moved back and forth and she sucked hard on my cock. She would pull away every now and then and run her tongue along my heaving balls.

She pulled me down to her on the blanket and pillows and pushed me on to my back, she was kissing my cock on the head. Up and down the shaft her lips slid.

"Would you mind, I mean, I would love to have you in my pussy, feel your hard cock inside me, it has been some time since… well you know." She explained.

I smiled at her as she slowly moved up my body, took hold of my cock and guided it into her wet, deep, begging pussy. I could feel the heat and moisture of her pussy as she eased my cock into her. She leaned back as she sat firmly on my shaft. She now had me all the way inside her pussy and she closed her eyes.

"Oh shit, that feels so good."

She tightened the muscles inside her and I could feel her squeeze my cock. She leaned over to me and kissed my deeply and began to fuck me. She was sliding up and down on my shaft with her tongue in my mouth then sat back up and pushed harder and faster. She leaned back and put her hand between her legs and began to rub her clit. Within no time she was Cumming, as she started she pulled tight around my cock and I felt her shudder as she came.

"Shit, that was nice baby" She smiled, looking like the cat that got the cream.

I still hadn’t cum so I rolled her over onto her back and started to fuck her fast and hard. She raised her legs over my shoulder, which let me go deeper. I could feel my balls slapping her ass as I drove my hard cock deeper & deeper into her pussy.

She was holding the blanket in a death grip as I continued to fuck her. Again her hand went to her clit with her legs over my shoulders.

"Oh baby I'm going to cum" I cried.

I took hold of her hips and rammed my cock hard and fast into her pussy. I arched my back as my balls exploded into her. I stopped thrusting and leaned back with my cock still inside of her.

“That was fantastic Barbara,” I whispered.

“Oh mark, I’m not finished yet,” she said as she climbed off my cock and picked up her robe. “I need a shower. Want to come wash my back?” she asked.

She let her robe fall to the bathroom floor and stepped towards the shower. She turned on the shower and stepped into the shower. It didn’t take me long to remove the rest of my clothes and join her.

“Wash me darling” she said as she passed me the soap.

I lathered my hands with the soap and slowly run them up and down her back. Her skin felt so soft. My hands slid up and down her back, around her ass and round to the front. I felt her nipples were hard as my soaped hands glided across her large breasts. I guided my hands up her back and down her front. I kissed her neck and shoulders. Barbara leaned forward and placed her hands on the bathroom wall and parted her legs.

I didn’t need any encouragement as my hands slid to her pussy. A small tuft of cropped pubic hair decorated the entrance to her pussy. I washed that with my hands and slipped a finger into her pussy. Her pussy felt very wet and warm. I could feel my cum slowly running down my fingers as I finger fucked her. I pulled her back onto me and guided my cock into her pussy. Her hands slipped down the wall as I bent her over in the shower.

“Fuck me hard my darling” she begged as my cock slid in and out of her pussy.

I took a firmer grip of her hips and pulled her hard onto me. The water washing over our bodies increased the sound on the slapping as my hips hit her ass. I began to pant as harder as I came inside Barbara for the 2nd time. I pulled my cock out of her. She stood up and kissed me. After we washed each other down and dried ourselves off we headed into her bedroom.

Barbara lay on her back on the bed and lifted her arms, beckoning me. Her breasts looked fantastic as the lay on her chest.

I climbed onto the bed and she took me in her arms. I kissed her passionately, our tongues intertwining.

I kissed her face, her breasts and down to her thighs. Barbara opened her thighs as she sensed what was about to happen. I rolled my tongue along her thighs and around her pussy. Barbara gasped for air and the muscles around her pussy flexed as my tongue tickled and played with her.

Barbara took hold of my head and giggled, “Fucking eat me, NOW!!”

Her giggles turned into gasps of pleasure as my tongue ran up and down her hardening clit. I lapped at her pussy lips trying to taste the juices from her pussy. Barbara was toying with her nipples as I ate her pussy. I slowly slid a finger into her pussy as I sucked onto her clit. Slowly I finger fucked her as my tongue excited her clit. Barbara stopped playing with her nipples and took told of her sheets as the beginnings of an orgasm started to run through her body. I fingered her faster as I sensed her pleasure.

“Faster, Faster” She gasped as the orgasm shot through her body.

Barbara took hold of my head and gently pulled me up to her. She kissed me passionately again as my hands finished off what she had started with her nipples. Her breasts were amazing, very large and very soft. I sat up a little so I could get a good look at her breasts. I felt the hardness of her breasts as my mouth closed around one. I gently sucked and licked the nipples and she gave me a happy smile and ran her hand up and down my head.

“I have something that I want to show you,” she said as she leant forward to the edge of the bed and reached under the bed. As she got back onto the bed, held in her hand was a large vibrator. About 9 inch of thick hard plastic. She smiled as she turned it on and gently ran it over her nipples. I could see her nipples react to the stimulation. I could also see Barbara react to it too.

She slid the vibrator down her body and onto her thighs, her eyes closed. I took a gentle hold of one of her thighs and parted her legs. She opened her eyes and smiled at me just as she pushed the dildo into her pussy. I watched as she pleasured herself with the vibrator, sliding it in and out of her wet pussy.

The sexual tension became too much for me as I turned her over onto her front and pulled her ass into the air.

“Be gentle with me,” she begged as she continued to fuck herself with the plastic cock. I moved down the bed and slid my tongue along her ass and around her hole. Her body twitched as my tongue circled her anus. I sat up and took my cock into my hand. I gently but firmly slipped my cock into her as and the vibrator was already in her pussy. She took out the dildo and stood on all fours as my cock fucked her ass.

I took hole of the vibrator and pushed it back into her pussy. She Barbara had my cock in her ass and the vibrator in her pussy. She screamed as both her holes were being fucked hard. I could feel the vibration of the dildo against my cock. I fucked both holes harder and harder as she screamed with pleasure. The vibration was too much for me to take any more as I slipped my cock from her ass and pulled the vibrator from her pussy.

I climbed on top of her in the 69 position. She willingly took my cock into her mouth as my mouth and tongue licked and sucked her pussy. Both of us about to cum in each other’s mouth. My tongue frantically licked and fucked her pussy as she sucked hard and fast on my shaft. I took her click into my mouth and sucked hard as I came in her mouth.

Barbara sucked the cum from my cock as a shattering orgasm shot through her body. I felt her suck every last drop from my, as I drank every drop from her. I turned around and lay beside her on the bed.

She toyed with my cock in her hands as we gently kissed. This is one trip I’m glad I made. Iv always liked older women. Now I know why.