Barbara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
suziesdad
suziesdad
85 Followers

"Shoot, I must be hearing things, isn't nobody here!" and he left the office and headed for the elevator.

What with Barbara's blowjob and the danger of discovery, I was as hard as a rock!

"Fuck, that's the most erotic thing I've done in years!" Barbara laughed, "I felt like I was 16 again, when my dad nearly caught me fucking my boyfriend! I'm so horny; I need another fuck right now!"

"I know what you mean," I said, looking at my hard-on. We stood up, and I swept everything else off the desk onto the floor apart from the two lamps and the computer screen.

"On your back," I said, Barbara lay down with her ass on the edge of the desk and her feet on the floor. "Spread your legs."

I got between Barbara's legs, looking down at her ripe body, her breasts rising and falling in time with her rapid breathing, her wet pussy glistening with juice and her eyes burning with wanton lust!

"Fuck me hard now!" She groaned. "Just stick your cock up my pussy and fuck my brains out!" "I don't want you to be gentle!"

Barbara spread her legs further to give me better access to her pussy. I leaned over her, and in one smooth movement, I plunged my rock hard cock inside her. I started to pump my cock in and out of Barbara's pussy as if my life depended on it! While I did this, I played with her tits, rolling and gently flicking the nipples, I got the desired result.

"Ohhh fuckkk, that feels good!" Barbara cried out, wrapping her legs around my ass and pulling me deeper inside her. "Don't stop, I'm nearly there!"

My own orgasm wasn't far behind as we fucked like two animals on my desk. My ass was a blur as I thrust in and out of Barbara's pussy.

Suddenly she screamed, "Ohhh fuckkk! Ohhh yesss! Ohhh, my goddddd!"

I muffled the rest, as I planted a kiss on her mouth as she came all over my cock.

Just then, my own orgasm hit. "Aaaahh fuckkk! Ohhh Christ! Nnnnngggg!" Was all I could manage, before I shot another stream of hot cum up Barbara's pussy.

I pulled out still hard, and said, "Turn over; I want to fuck you doggy style and feel those tits in my hands!"

Barbara got up and bent over the desk, waggling her firm round ass at me.

"Come and get it!" She said over her shoulder. "It's hot, wet, and ready!"

She spread her legs so I could see her juicy pussy. I aimed my cock straight for it and slid in right up to my balls! I reached forward and cupped Barbara's big firm tits in my hands.

"Oh god, that feels incredible," she groaned as I began slowly thrusting in and out.

At the same time, I was playing with her nipples, squeezing and rolling them between my thumb and forefinger. Barbara was making little mewling noises in her throat as I continued my twin assault on her pussy and tits.

I could feel stirrings in my balls and said, "I'm going to come again soon!"

Barbara looked over her shoulder and said, "me too!"

I grabbed Barbara's ass and began thrusting harder into her.

"Oooooh, easy tiger!" she gasped as I squeezed her tits at the same time.

Every time I squeezed, Barbara's pussy contracted around my cock, drawing cum out of my balls and up my shaft. I could feel it heading for the opening, and Barbara could too!

"Ohhh yesss! Fill my pussy with your hot cum once more," she moaned. "Give it to me!"

At that moment, I could hold out no longer, and I shot one last load into Barbara's pussy, she came just afterwards, moaning and gasping and pushing back on my cock.

As we lay in the afterglow of the best fuck I had ever had, things got even better! As I sat down to recover, Barbara began to play with her pussy, sliding her fingers in and out, disappearing up to the knuckle; they glistened wetly with her juices. She ran her thumb over her clit, which was as hard as a frozen pea, making guttural moaning noises in the back of her throat.

"I want you to fuck me in the ass," she groaned, sliding a slick finger into her butthole, swiftly following it with a second, stretching her further open.

I watched, mesmerized as she finger-fucked her ass in front of me! As I watched, she slid a third finger up her gaping ass and furiously rammed them in and out, panting and gasping as she did so.

"I need your big, hard cock in my tight ass now!" she almost screamed. "Get over here and give it to me!"

I looked down at my swiftly deflating cock. "Not going to happen," I said, showing Barbara my rapidly shrinking dick.

"Come here and I'll give you a blowjob! That'll get it hard!"

I wasn't so sure, "What if Marvin comes back?"

"Fuck Marvin, he can watch for all I care, just get over here so I can get you hard."

That made my mind up, and I presented my shrunken cock for Barbara's attentions. Taking it in her hand, she gave it a few fast jerks, I could feel it begin to swell and lengthen in the hand of this gorgeous, sexy, older woman. Leaning forward, she took me in her mouth, her tongue washing over the swelling tip, her teeth nibbled under the rim, gentle nips that had me twitching in her mouth.

As she drew back, long strings of saliva stretched between the tip of my rapidly growing cock and Barbara's mouth, some ran down her chin, pooling on the desk. She looked exactly what she was, a wanton, sexy, older woman who wanted her ass fucking! While she was ministering to my dick, Barbara was sliding her three fingers in and out of her asshole, making deep animal-like sounds in her throat.

"Oh fuck," she groaned. If you don't get round here now, I swear I am going to bring myself off!"

I was ready, but I had a different location in mind other than the desk.

"The chair," I gasped, Barbara's mouth nearly had me shooting my load down her throat, and I knew she would not be pleased if I deprived her of her assfuck!

"What about it?" She asked, taking her mouth off my dick for a moment.

"You, on your knees, doggy style, now!" I managed to grunt.

Barbara smiled her dirtiest smile yet and stood up; taking hold of my dick, she walked me over to the big leather swivel chair behind the desk, her ass wiggling and swaying on her high heels. I swear my cock got even bigger! She did as she was told, climbing up onto the seat on her knees, her ass turned towards me, my god, what a sight! I nearly shot my load there and then.

Looking back over her shoulder, she put out the tip of her tongue, wetting her lips, and then she put a blood- red painted fingernail between her teeth and cooed.

"Come on lover boy; stick your cock up this!" With that, she wiggled her glorious ass and gave it a slap.

I could take no more. I got up behind Barbara, and grabbed hold of her ass cheeks, parting them with my thumbs. As they did, I pushed down, opening the puckered starfish. It spread like the petals of some exotic flower. Inserting my thumbs, I held it open; all the while Barbara was moaning and gasping.

"Put it in me, don't tease me!"

I pushed forward, inserting just the head inside her.

"Nnnnpfh," she groaned around her fist, as I began to slide further inside her deepest, darkest place.

Turning to me, her knuckles showing white on the back of the chair, Barbara groaned.

"Slowly tiger, this is my first time"

I could see fear and trepidation etched on her face, but there was something else in her eyes, a need and a desire to do this!

I could not believe it; this hot, sexy woman was giving me her anal cherry! She grunted animal-like as I slowly pushed further in, god she was tight!

"Oh, My, God... Oh, fuck... that hurts!"

She put out a restraining hand on my belly, preventing me from going any deeper. I stopped for a minute, Barbara was too tense and too tight, we needed more lubrication.

"Kneel up, so I can play with your tits and pussy!"

I thought that if I could stimulate her more, she might relax her asshole enough to let me inside her.

Barbara knelt up, giving me access to all areas; I squeezed her tits and nipples, pinching them hard enough to make her cry out, and at the same time, I rubbed and squeezed her ever-growing button, running a fingernail across the sensitive tip. When I slid two fingers inside her, she nearly leapt off the chair! I pumped her pussy, my fingers getting stickier by the minute as her juices started flowing. Eventually she cried out.

"Oh God, Oh yes, don't stop, I'm coming!" With that, a gush of sticky, clear, liquid ran down the insides of her thighs, coating her stockings in a sticky mess. She gripped hold of the back of the chair, quivering as her orgasm subsided. Watching her come had been exciting, but it also gave me an idea.

Pulling my dick out of Barbara's tight ass was not easy, but I accomplished it, accompanied by a chorus of moans and groans from Barbara.

"Where are you going? Put it back in!"

"We need more lube, I'm going to fuck your pussy for a minute, get it nice and slick!"

"Don't you dare cum in my pussy!" She said through gritted teeth.

"I won't."

However, that proved harder than I had imagined. The moment I slid inside Barbara's slick, wet pussy, and felt her muscles close round me, I very nearly shot my load there and then! However, by a combination of gritting my teeth and a mental picture of her firm tight ass, I managed to control myself and gave a few thrusts, coating my cock in her thick, sticky juices.

Opening up her puckered anus, I presented the head of my cock to Barbara's ass again. This time the head went in easily, Barbara made a noise in the back of her throat.

"Ohhh Fuck!" "Oh my God!"

She pushed back against my dick, forcing it further inside her. As each inch penetrated her deepest, most intimate opening, she continued uttering oaths and expletives. Soon, I was balls-deep in Barbara's ass, god she was tight!

Slowly, I built up a rhythm, it was difficult, and her sphincter muscle gripped my cock so hard, I thought that I would never get it all in, or out again for that matter! Eventually though, she relaxed and I speeded up my thrusting, I knew I could not last long, and told her.

"Pull it out and come in my mouth and on my tits!"

I did as I was told, pulling out just before shooting the biggest load of the night. After I did, Barbara took me into her hot, wet, mouth, sucking hard. I could feel cum rising towards the tip, like an unstoppable train. Barbara opened her mouth wide, just as the first spurts jetted onto her face. Taking hold of my twitching cock, I directed the rest into her open mouth, which she swallowed greedily! Some ran out of the corners of her mouth; she just knelt there, cum running down her face and onto her heaving tits.

Barbara tipped her head back, cum coating her throat on its way down.

"Mmm, that was nice, you taste salty!"

"Oh fuck," I groaned, my knees quivering as my hand stroked my cock, teasing the last few drops out of the tip, onto her heaving breasts, "That was the best fuck I've ever had!"

Barbara got down off the chair, she was dripping in sweat, the both of us were!

"Let me clean you up!"

So saying, she sat down and grasped my softening cock, drawing it to her mouth, she ran the tip of her tongue across the sensitive head and into the eye-hole, I swear, if I had had a drop of cum left, Barbara would have been swallowing it. She engulfed it in her hot, wet, sticky, mouth, sucking it clean, working her way to my sweaty balls, also covered in her juices.

Making moaning noises and "mmm..." sounds; she cleaned up my glistening cock, when she reached my balls, she sucked each one in turn into her mouth, rolling it across her warm wet tongue, wiping it clean.

"Fuck, that feels incredible; you don't fancy one more go do you?"

"Love to, but I think we'd better get out of here, don't you, before someone finds us?"

"We'll take the executive elevator," I said, "I've got a key, and it goes straight to the parking garage."

We got dressed, Barbara just put on her skirt and blouse.

She handed me her soppy thong and said, "Here, use this to jerk off with later. I know you're going to!"

I took it and held it to my nose, inhaling her warm scent.

"Thanks," I said, putting it in my pocket.

We headed for the executive elevator and I pressed the button to take us to the parking garage .When we got out we headed for our respective cars, the only two left in the garage. Barbara gave me a long lingering kiss before getting in her car. "Thank you" she said with a big smile, "we must do this again sometime!" I didn't realize just how soon that would be!

When I got home, I stripped off and headed for the shower, I could smell Barbara's sweat and perfume on my skin and was reluctant at first to wash it off, but I needed something to eat and some sleep before work tomorrow morning.

I managed to get a few hours of sleep, but only after jerking off using Barbara's thong! I shot a huge load into the sheets and promptly fell asleep. My dreams were filled with images of Barbara naked and riding my cock as we orgasmed together!

My alarm clock woke me at 7:30. I showered and had some breakfast and dressed for work. When I got in there was no one about, and I set about tidying up my office and printing off the contract, which, in all last night's excitement I had forgotten to do!

The air was heavy with the scent of sweat and sex and Barbara's naked skin, so I pulled out an air freshener from a draw in my desk and sprayed the room.

While the printer hummed away, I dumped the food in the trash, saving a soda for a sugar boost! Just before 9am, Barbara arrived, all businesslike, in a black jacket and black knee-length skirt and a white blouse buttoned up to her throat.

"Good morning," she said smiling, "sleep well?"

"Not really," I said, making a grab for her, but she avoided me. "I couldn't stop dreaming about fucking you and I shot a huge load into the sheets!"

Barbara wrinkled her nose. "You'd better wash them tonight or they'll smell!"She said with a twinkle in her eye, and a smile played around the corners of her mouth.

"I'd sooner be fucking you than doing the laundry tonight!" I said.

"We'll have to see about that, won't we?"Barbara said laughing. "Is the contract printed out yet? If it is, I'll take it up to Angela for Bob to read."

I handed the contract to Barbara and stared after her as she headed for the elevator, hips swinging, her firm round ass moving in time beneath her skirt!

"Fuck, I have got to have some more of that ass!" I thought to myself.

Barbara and I spent the morning catching up with work while we waited for a call from Bob. Eventually the phone rang, it was Angela, Bob's assistant. Could we come up and discuss the Grunewald contract? Bob stood up as Barbara and I entered his office.

"Come in, come in," he said smiling, "I've read through the contract and you two have done a great job. It's watertight with no loopholes. I'm very pleased."

I sighed inwardly with relief, and looked at Barbara and saw she was smiling.

"In fact, I've got another project for you two. As you know, I've been away for a few days. Well I have been in Sacramento meeting a potential client, a sportswear manufacturer and he is very interested in us representing him! Angela will fill you in with the details so that you can get started."

Barbara asked, "Will it take long?"

Bob replied, "Yes, I'm afraid it may mean some late nights."

Barbara and I looked at each other and smiled, and Barbara winked at me, turning her head so that Bob couldn't see.

"Right then, we'll go and get started," I said, and shook Bob's hand, Barbara did the same and we headed for the door.

When we got outside, Barbara turned to me, laughing. "Well here we go again!"

To be continued......

suziesdad
suziesdad
85 Followers