Barbara & Jeremy

Story Info
Newlyweds seduce pastor and wife.
2.7k words
4.36
181.6k
19
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 12/24/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you have read my Pastor Sarah series in Novels and Novellas you will recognize Barbara and Jeremy as the newlyweds in the final series.

*****

Barbara and Jeremy were on their honeymoon flying from San Francisco to Hawaii for a long honeymoon. Barbara had arranged for her mother and father to watch her 5 year old son for a month. They had been married in a double wedding ceremony with his mother and father. His parents decided to end their divorce and give it a second try.

Jeremy was quite a stud, keeping many women sexually happy including his mother-law and the pastor who married them. Upon return from his honeymoon, he was launching a high end pool and hot tub maintenance service. Many of the women in town had pools, plenty of money and husbands who could not match his youthful stamina or the size of his cock. He had never actually measured it, but when he was in a public shower, his was always in the top 10% for length and thickness.

Barbara was black and had been working as a stripper even though she had a bachelor’s degree in Business Management. Pastor Sarah believed in her and had given her a job as office manager in the fastest growing church in the Northeast. Pastor Sarah had also arranged with the help of two female friends to expose the actual father of her son and provide for all of his needs until he graduated from College.

Jeremy and Barbara had fallen in love and she accepted his invitation for marriage even though she knew of many of the women he was fucking including her own mother and Pastor Sarah. Her son adored Jeremy and the feeling was mutual.

On the flight from Boston to San Francisco they had been the only passengers in first class, and during the flight had involved the female flight attendant in a threesome which became a foursome when the male flight attendant joined in.

As they flew, they discussed the miraculous job Pastor Sarah had done in taking an old run down church into the largest congregation, and the best maintained church in the city. Two services on Sunday were packed with over 500 at each service.

“Wouldn’t it be neat if we could revive a run down church in Hawaii using Pastor Sarah’s techniques?” Barbara said to Jeremy.

He nodded with a smile and she knew he was thinking of the women he could fuck in the process. They spent the week looking for just the right church. On Sunday morning they were greeted after church by Pastor George and his wife Louise. Through their research, they knew Pastor George had come to this church directly from seminary four years ago. Pastor George was 6’ 2’’ and all muscle from an active exercise program. Louise was 5’9’ with the perfect Miss America body. Like the first Sunday Pastor Sarah started, there were only about 50 or 60 people spread out in a church designed to hold over 500.

“I noticed you in the congregation,” Pastor George said to Barbara, (which was more than obvious to Barbara since he had probably made eye contact with her thirty or more times during the service) “Are you new residents or just visiting our Islands?”

“We are on our honeymoon and plan to spend about a month here and came to church, hopeful of finding some friends, but we seem to be a little young for your congregation,” Barbara responded.

Louise spoke up and invited them to dinner that evening and said she would see if another young couple in the congregation could join them. They readily accepted the invitation.

On the way back to the hotel, Barbara asked, “So long do you think it will take you to score with Louise?”

“About 30 - 45 minutes when I get her alone” he responded. They spent the rest of the afternoon developing a strategy for a memorable evening with Pastor George and Louise. The only unknown was how the unidentified couple would fit into the mix.

They arrived at exactly six o’clock and found Pastor George looking very comfortable in a polo shirt and Bermuda shorts and Louise in a white blouse and knee length skirt. They realized they had overdressed slightly, but no one mentioned it. They had brought two fine bottles of wine for the dinner. Much to their delight, the other couple had not been able to make it, but had extended an invitation to their home for Tuesday night.

During the meal, Pastor George was very distracted by Barbara’s striking beauty. Jeremy made sure that Louise’s wine glass was refilled as soon as she would take a sip. Barbara, asked if she could speak privately with Pastor George about a personal problem. He suggested they go to the church office and as she left she told Jeremy they would be back in about 45 minute. They both knew what she meant.

“We can sit out on the deck and enjoy the night air,” Louise suggested to Jeremy.

“I would feel better if you let me help you with the dishes,” he responded. So they started clearing the table and loading the dishwasher. It was a galley kitchen, which was perfect for his plan, because each time you passed another person, your bodies would touch. Jeremy had a hard on all through dinner just thinking about his plan. When she bent over to put something in the dishwasher, he found a reason to put something in the cabinet above her, rubbing his hard on across her beautiful ass.

“Oh, I am sorry for getting in your way,” she said. The next time she bent over, he was there again but with a little more force and directed dead center. She started to pull away, but he just move further in.

Louise had a momentary flashback to her days on the dance floor of local discos and without thinking of the consequences pushed back. Jeremy grabbed her hips and started pushing as he ground in against her ass.

“What are you doing,?” Louise asked.

“You know very well what I am doing “ he responded.

“But we are married, I mean I am married and your are married,” she stuttered.

Moving his hands up her sides, he moved them in to cover her breast. She put her hands on his with the intention of pulling them away, but as he massaged them and continued his gyration on her ass, she could feel her juices building up and it was like she was helpless to stop what was happening and wasn’t sure she wanted to stop it.

As Jeremy kissed the back of her neck and nibbled at her ear, he whispered, “unbutton your blouse.” Like a robot, she unbuttoned each button. Without his asking, she unbuttoned her skirt and let it fall to the kitchen floor. He gently removed her blouse and unhooked her bra. As he turned her to him, a momentary modesty caused her to cover her breast with her hands. He removed them, kissing the palm of each hand gently biting her nipple. As he picked her up to carry her to the sofa in the den, he looked at the clock.

“19 minutes. A new record.” he thought. He had some time to kill before the show. As he removed her panties, he noticed they were wet. Her bush proved that her blond hair was natural. All of this was happening in silence except sounds which could not be muffled. When their lips met, she was on fire. She had expected it to be very quick as it always was once or twice a week as they made love in the missionary position. Jeremy’s hands were all her body and she spread her legs to allow his fingers entry into her pussy.

When he had her pussy wet with her own juices, he moved down and replaced his fingers with his tongue. Louise went wild pushing her pussy up to meet his lips. His tongue did some circles around her clit and then buried itself in her honey pot.

Louise had not had anyone eat her pussy since her college days as a cheerleader for the football team. After each game, the cheerleaders went in the team’s locker room and the player responsible for the most points got to choose which cheerleader he would get to eat. The cheerleaders would remove their underpants and lift their skirts for the anxious player to choose. They almost always chose her. They liked having blond hair stuck in their teeth. The other players stood around stroking their cocks to encourage the other cheerleaders to give them a blow job. The coach was there to chaperone and only allowed one blowjob per cheerleader. Louise would also give another player a blowjob while she was having her pussy eaten. The players had been inexperienced and rough. Jeremy was a master at his art.

Jeremy kept his eye on the clock. At about 40 minutes, he stood up and undressed. At 42 minutes, he took her by the hand and led her to the back of the sofa and told her to spread her legs and lean over the sofa.

Meanwhile Pastor George and Louise had gone to his office in the church. There were two wing back chairs facing each other. As she sat down she intentionally let her wrap-a-round skirt open to display much of her thigh. He pretended not to notice, but she had him hooked.

“So, what can I do for you? He asked.

“I have come to do something for you.” she responded. “How would you like to have your church full every Sunday?”

“How could that be possible?” he asked.

“With the proper use of sex” she said as she stood , slowly unwrapped her skirt, removed it and walked over to his chair with her thong five inches from his face.

He sat paralyzed as he inhaled the perfume she has carefully placed. Backing up, she picked up her skirt and returned to her seat.

“Have you ever heard of a pastor in the Northeast named Pastor Sarah?”

“Who hasn’t?” he asked. “Every pastor in the country would like to know her secret. I recently called her office to asked if she was doing any speaking engagement.”

“I remember your call. I am her office manager.” Barbara said with a smile of satisfaction.

You could have knocked George over with a feather. He finally asked, “Are you telling me she is running a sex shop of some kind the guise of the church?”

“Not at all,” Barbara responded, “Remember I said “The proper use of sex. How many of the women in your congregation have you fucked?”

Stuttering, he said “no no none”

“Then you are missing a big revenue source for your church. Can I see your membership directory?”

Thumbing through it, she came to a picture of a woman who had been at the morning service.

“This woman would love to have your cock in her pussy some morning or afternoon.”

Pastor George knew she was right. The last time he had visited her, she had been braless and her nipples stuck straight out on her blouse. She had lost her husband about two years ago. This talk was giving him a serious hard on and he hoped Barbara didn’t notice.

About that time she reached over and patted it and said “You need to learn the proper use of that thing. By the way how big is it?”

He started stuttering again and said “I I never meas measured it.” Barbara knew that was a lie, every boy and man measures their dick for bragging rights.

“When you go in a public shower, on a percentage basis how does it compare with the other cocks in the shower?”

“In the top 10% I guess,” he responded, not believing he was having this conversation. “How do you know this woman would like to have sex with me?” he asked.

“She was locked on you every word. She tried to kiss your lips and you dodged her and gave her a peck on the cheek. If you had grabbed her and gave a big wet kiss, she would have had an orgasm on the porch steps. “

Turning to a couple she said “Here is a rich couple who hardly speak to each other, but she too would like some of your attention.. Their several hundred dollar suits for church attire mean they have a lot of discretionary money that could be given to a good ministry at your church. Stop by and fill her sex need a couple times a months and watch the money roll in.

She continued through the directory, targeting six women for him to screw and then started outlining the men who would like to fuck his wife.

“I wish them good luck,” he said, “Our sex life is pretty dull.” he said.

She looked at her watch and saw that 40 minutes had passed.

Your wife is being screwed by my husband right now.

“I hope you are kidding.” he said.

“There is not a woman that I have met yet that Jeremy cannot have between the sheets in an hour. His goal is 45 minutes with your wife. Come with me and I will prove it. Just remember to be quiet if you want to see how he works.” Too stunned to respond, he follows her back to the parsonage like a little puppy.

Half way across the parking lot, Barbara turned to Pastor George and asked “Have you ever fucked a black woman?”

“No” he responded.

Reaching out and rubbing his cock through his pants, she said “You are going to love it.”

She turned and started walking toward the parsonage giving a little extra twist action to her ass.

After Louise bent over, Jeremy entered her pussy from the rear with short small strokes. He also reached around her and pinched her nipples, then held her hips as he went deeper and faster. An orgasm exploded within Louise like she had never experienced. As her body was vibrating he abruptly withdrew his cock.

“Don’t stop now “ she said just as Barbara and Pastor George stepped into the den. Jeremy signaled for them to be quiet.

“I am not planning to stop, just changing holes, “ Jeremy responded.

“I haven’t done than in years” she responded apprehensively. Pastor George was amazed at her statement, because they had never had anal intercourse. He stood frozen in disbelief as he watched Jeremy use her pussy juices to lubricate her asshole. Once it was lubricated, he started working his cock in very slowly.

The look of pain on her face turned to joy as she said “Yes, Yes, I had forgotten how good that feels. At this point Jeremy was only about a third of the way in.

Barbara knelt in front of the pastor and unzipped his pants and freed his cock, which certainly did rank in the top 10% of any she had seen. It was almost identical to the length and thickness of Jeremy’s cock. She wasted no time on the preliminaries but grabbed his ass and deep throated him and started an action with his balls that she had perfected in the business to make Johns come quickly so she could get on to the next customer.

It worked and Barbara’s mouth was full of cum as Pastor George almost collapsed and let out a sound that would be hard to describe.

Louise, who had lost all reality with where she was , looked up and saw her husband and started to say something as Jeremy grabbed her hips and drove the final three inches home. The boys back home never had a cock that size. Jeremy would withdraw almost all of the way and then drove deep several times before exploding in her ass.

Just as Louise almost collapsed , Jeremy picked her up and carried her to the master bedroom.

As they passed Barbara and Pastor George, Louise said, “I love you George” and he responded

“I love you too.”

Barbara looked at Pastor George and said, “You and I are going to spend the night in the guest room and you are in for the training session of your life.