Barbara & Jeremy Ch. 04

Story Info
The church deacons get screwed.
2k words
4.48
48.2k
4
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 12/24/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is a good thing that Jeremy had completed the presentation he was preparing for the board of deacons, because when Angie came walking toward him with a clean shaven pussy, wearing nothing but a pair of high heel shoes, he knew what he was going to be doing for the next hour.

He turned and started to fondle her tits, however, she said "I just came to see your presentation." Reluctantly he started the presentation, which was projecting on a six foot screen. She stood behind him watching the presentation while she rubbed her body against his back. She leaned over and wrapped her tits around his head, putting one nipple, then the other in his ears. He unzipped his pants and took out his cock to relieve the pressure. Angie unbuttoned his shirt and took it off so she could press her tits against his back.

They heard the front door open, so Angie quickly retreated and took the back stairway to her bedroom. This left Jeremy with his shirt off and his fly open as Louise came into the room.

"Were you waiting on me she" Louise said as she spotted his open fly. Kneeling in front of him she took his cock and immediately deep throated it. When it came to giving head, this lady was queen. Now that they had loosened her and Pastor George up, the men in the congregation had a new reason for being a part of the church. They each went to their respective rooms to get ready to greet the women when they returned from the beauty parlor and their afternoon of shopping.

Louise, Angie and Jeremy were in the Kitchen fixing hors d'oeuvre as the van pulled in carrying eight strippers with new clothes, new hairdos and new self images. Jeremy grabbed his camera and ran to the van to photograph each woman as she stepped off the van. The last one was the biggest surprise as Barbara stepped off sporting a totally new look. Pastor George arrived as the women were exiting the van.

"Your excitement is showing" Louise said to her husband, as she looked at the bulge in his pants.

They all gathered around the hors d'oeuvres to plan the evening's strategy.

The deacon's arrived on time and they were each introduced to Barbara and Jeremy. The chairs had been set in a semicircle facing the screen in fellowship hall. Another row of chairs was in front of the screen, for the women who used to work at the strip club.

Pastor George watched each of the deacons come into the room, viewing them completely different now that he knew about their activities in the strip club. Karen Adams walked over to Pastor George and thanked him for taking time to visit with her.

"Could you "Cum" for lunch on Thursday? The other person we discussed would like to join us." She was referring to the other female deacon who she was sleeping with. As Pastor George looked at the other two female deacons, they were both looking at him and smiling. He wondered, "was it Marge who was 55 and married or Cynthia, the 29 year old divorcee. He thought, "This job is getting better as he envisioned what each of them would look like without clothes on."

"I want to thank you all for coming on such short notice," Pastor George said to the deacons. We have been blessed with a couple who have a great vision of what our church could be. Barbara looked like a Forbes 500 executive ready to make a presentation to the board of directors of a major corporation. He introduced Jeremy who had developed a multi-media presentation for them and Barbara as the office manager for the largest growing church in the Northeast. Barbara began the presentation.

"Jeremy and I feel so blessed to be able to share the story of Pastor Sarah's church and how the techniques used there could revitalize this church to be bigger than it has been at any point in it history."

Frank Wilson, owner of a paint and wallpaper business, spoke up and said "That would be an unlikely possibility since this church used to have an attendance of 500 per Sunday and now we are lucky to have 75 in worship on a Sunday."

Whenever Frank Wilson had patronized the strip joint the always requested Diana, the beautiful 22 year old blond, from Wisconsin, for lap dances. He loved the way her long blond hair fell around his face as he tried to get his tongue on her tits.

Taking the opportunity to capitalize on his remark, Barbara asked "How many of you would donate $5,000 if over 500 people attended worship this Sunday. Everyone started laughing and raised their hands. Looking over at Pastor George she said "Well there is $4,500 pastor, which should help the budget. They all laughed. Louise watched Barbara in disbelief of her confident manner.

The video showed Pastor Sarah's church from just a few months ago, looking in worse shape than Pastor George's church. It also showed the army of volunteers paint the fellowship hall and professional painter bringing the sanctuary back to life. She told them that Pastor Sarah's church now had two services on Sunday with over 500 in attendance each Service. She had talked with Pastor Sarah earlier in the day and learned that the deacons had decided to build a new church with a sanctuary that would seat over 2000 people. She also showed the footage of the dedication of the home for abused women and children that Pastor Sarah's church had just opened.

"Now back to this coming Sunday's service" Barbara said as Jeremy started the CD of Sandi Blake singing "Amazing Grace." At some point the deacons realized the voice was live as they turned to see Sandi Blake walked into the room singing the last verse. The deacons sat frozen in their seats, not believing what was happening.

"Allow me to introduce my good friend, Sandi Blake, Barbara said as she winked at Pastor George. Pastor George and Louise were as surprised as anyone else to see Patti Blake walk into the room. They wondered what Barbara had planned next They would soon learn the power she had to raise money. Barbara personally introduced each of the deacons to Sandi Blake.

"I am thrilled that Barbara has suggested that I sing for your worship service this Sunday and I would like your permission to hold two concerts in your sanctuary to raise funds for Aids."

The chair of the deacons said "All in favor" and they all shouted "Yes!"

Would you like to write your $5,000 checks now or wait till after Sunday's service,?" Barbara asked. Suddenly the deacons realized they had been set up.

"Allow me to introduce my promotion team" Patti said as the eight former stripper's walked into the room. They were all dressed in expensive silk business suits.

"Olga Wiggins from Sweden, Becky Blake from N. Dakota, Tina Smart from Germany, Margaret Smite from Africa, Kelly Short from Maine, Diana from Wisconsin, Cynthia Lewisfrom Florida, and Wa Lee from Japan."

Pastor George watched the faces of the deacons go from excitement to fear as they recognized who these women were and how they knew them.

Barbara said, "Allow me also to introduce another friend Angie Gonzalez from the FBI."

"You have much to thank Barbara and Jeremy for" Angie began. "They have helped us to conduct a sting on the strip joint and other illegal activities in town. Thanks to them, we have video footage from every private room in the strip joint for the past week." It suddenly had become very warm for certain deacons as they began to sweat. "In addition to the arrests made during the raid, the videos are being reviewed to uncover other individuals involved in this illegal operation."

I also am glad to report, that because Pastor George has been helpful in this investigation, a pre-release work team from the local prison will be able to completely paint your buildings, inside and out before your Patti's Concert. The only thing you will need to supply is the paint, ladders, brushes, etc."

"Why don't we all move to the deacon's lounge for some refreshments and to get to know each other." Louise suggested. Some of the deacons would have rather left, but decided that might be not be wise.

As they mingled Diana purposely sought out Frank Wilson to have some conversation. He was standing with Louise as Diana asked him what type of business he was in. When he said he was the owner of a paint and wallpaper business, she ran her fingers through her long blonde hair and said to Louise, "I am sure Mr. Wilson would be willing to donate all of the paint and supplies," in a very sexy voice.

"Oh! Would you" Louise asked. He nodded yes and Diana leaned up and gave him a kiss on the cheek, and whispered in his ear.

"How does it feel being the one being screwed?" Without waiting for an answer, she turned and walked to socialize with other deacons who she recognized.

After the deacons left, there were high fives all around the room. The strippers, turned promotion agents, had never had such fun. Six of the deacons left that room having been encouraged to give much more than $5000. After the women left, Barbara asked Pastor George if he would drive Patti Blake back to her hotel across town. He quickly jumped at the opportunity.

As Jeremy , Barbara, Louise and Angie were walking back to the parsonage, Angie said to Jeremy "Well that just leaves you big boy to take care of the three of us. Are you up to the challenge?

"You bet!" he said as he grabbed Angie and Louise by the ass at the same time. They walked directly to the master bedroom and the three women literally tore the clothes off of Jeremy to get at his cock.

"Barbara tells me you have some excellent tools for the ministry," Sandi said as they were leaving the driveway. She reached over and unzipped his pants as he was driving. Stroking his cock, she said, "Women don't often get a chance to have a pastor with a tool like this. Are you using it wisely?"

"I wasn't until Barbara came along. She is a great teacher."

"Yes she is" Sandi responded as she lowered her mouth to his cock. Pastor George was glad the streets were deserted and he tried to pay attention to his driving, although he had to pull to the side of the road as his balls started to dump a load into mouth to avoid crashing the car. Just as he she was licking him clean, a police cruiser pulled up along side his car.

"Is everything ok?" the officer in the passenger seat asked.

"Everything is fine officer," Sandi responded as she lifted her head from Pastor George's lap. The officer could see the cum dripping from the side of her mouth.

"Just checking" he said as he smiled and motioned for his partner to drive on. "Lucky bastard" he said to his partner.

"What do you mean lucky?" She asked with anger in her voice. "Your wife can give you your blow job tonight!" As they drove on, she asked "Do you know who that guy was?"

"No." he responded.

"That was my mother's pastor. She has been bugging me to go to church. Maybe I will go this Sunday in my uniform."

As Pastor George and Sandi approached the hotel, she said, "You might want to put that thing away. They object to men walking through the lobby with their dick hanging out. He managed to get his pants zipped up just as the valet walked to his window.

"When will you be needing your car?" the valet asked.

"Tomorrow morning around 9:00" Sandi responded, much to the amazement of Pastor George. As they were walking across the lobby, Sandi said "I told Louise you would be home right after breakfast." As they got in the elevator to go to the penthouse suite, she turned to him and cover his lips with hers. The passion of the kiss caused him to let his hand roam to her ass as she pressed herself against him. Only as the door opened did he realize they were in a glass elevator and had provided quite a show for the people in the lobby.