Barbara & Jeremy Ch. 06

Story Info
Sandi fills the church and more.
8k words
4.55
38.1k
4
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 12/24/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If this is your first visit to one of my stories, you may want to read Barbara and Jeremy 1-5 prior to reading this story. I also invite you to read the Pastor Sarah which was the forerunner to the Barbara and Jeremy story.

Barbara and Jeremy were spending their honeymoon in a very unique and rewarding way. Following their marriage, they decided to see if they could help another church grow the way Pastor Sarah’s church had grown. When they arrived in Hawaii, they researched the various churches, primarily by driving around and asking folks questions about various churches.

The church they chose was being pastored by a man named George. Prior to meeting Barbara and Jeremy, Pastor George was very conservative in his sex life. He was married to a woman named Louise, who had a lot of prior sex experience, but was faithful to her husband’s conservative belief. About once or twice a week, they would make love in the missionary position with no foreplay.

The one benefit she had was that her husband had the largest cock of any man she had ever dated, but she was like a stick of dynamite waiting to be ignited. When Jeremy had been left alone with her, he became the match that brought this sex goddess back to life. Meanwhile, Barbara was educating Pastor George on the economical benefit of sharing his wife and his cock with influential members of his flock.

One of Barbara college classmates, Sandi Blake, happened to be vacationing in Hawaii and Barbara convinced her to come and sing at the church. Her popularity as a Christian singer assured standing room only for the coming Sunday’s service. Sandi had a passion for both men and women and had enjoyed a night alone with each Pastor George and Louise.

Their FBI friend Angie, had managed to close down a strip joint and all eight strippers were now involved in making the church financially successful. Since many of the deacons and other prominent members of the church (men and women) frequented the club, it was not hard to convince them to give abundant amounts of money and merchandise to the church. None of them wanted their hidden passions known.

We rejoin them tonight as choir practice is about to begin. All twenty-five members have shown up because Sandi Blake is going to be practicing with them. Barbara has been invited to join the choir for the month she and Jeremy are in Hawaii. Jeremy is adjusting the new sound system to be ready for Sunday. Pastor George and Louise are sitting on the front pew observing.

Mrs. Parks, who Pastor George had screwed in her daughter’s apartment, showed up tonight with no bra under the same jersey top she was wearing at her daughter‘s apartment. As soon as she had come in, she had come to him and said how much she and her daughter were looking forward to his next visit. Every man in the choir noticed her nipples as she walked to the choir loft to take her place. Louise’s focus was on Marvin Jones who was in the choir and also the deacon who owned the gym. Every time she made eye contact with him, she could feel juices begin to run in her pussy as she remembered how forcefully he had fucked her at the gym.

Sandi Blake listened to the choir sing a hymn and then rearranged the members to create

better harmony. In the process, she placed Barbara in front of Marvin Jones. Sandi worked the choir very hard and asked the men in the back to take a step forward. As Marvin Jones stepped forward, Barbara could feel his hard on against her ass. As soon as the choir started singing she pressed back against his cock. Very slowly, she moved her hand behind her and gripped his cock through his pants. When the men’s part of the anthem started she gave it a tight squeeze. This caused Marvin to go way off key as his voice elevated. Putting both hands back on her hymnal, she looked very innocent. Sandi looked at the smile on Barbara’s face and knew exactly what had happened.

Following the choir rehearsal, Marvin Jones invited Barbara and Jeremy to come to his house to meet his wife and have a late night authentic Hawaiian dinner. While Marvin and Barbara waited for Jeremy to close down the sound system, they were alone in the hall.

“That hand action really caught me by surprise,” Marvin said to Barbara.

“Serves you right for rubbing that thing against my ass all night, “Barbara responded. “Too bad we had clothes on. I could have really made you sing off key.”

Marvin drove them to his coastal house where they met his wife Monique. Monique had been raised on the Island. Her mother was Hawaiian and her father was French. Her father had visited Hawaii on a business trip, met her mother and never left Hawaii.

As promised, the meal was truly a Hawaiian feast. They ate on the deck, overlooking the ocean listening to Hawaiian music.

“Would you like to see the dance that drove the sailors crazy and the dance that won my Father’s heart for my mother?” Monique asked. Both Barbara and Jeremy, said they would very much like to see the dance.

Monique disappeared and reappeared wearing only a grass skirt and a lei around her neck. As a new song began, she began swaying moving hers hips, as her tits seemed to move in harmony to the music and her hips. Jeremy’s erection was pressing hard against his slacks. She had extra leis that she put around their necks as she danced close to them. As she danced close to Jeremy, he could have reached out and touched her, however, he simply sat mesmerized.

“I would love to know how to do that,” Barbara said as she watched Monique sway provocatively and smoothly.

“Come with me,” Monique said. “I have another skirt you can use.” The went to the bedroom, where Monique had many grass skirts. She instructed Barbara to take off all of her clothes. Barbara removed everything except her bikini panties.

“All must go,” Monique instructed. “When man reached through the grass, he does not like to have his way blocked.” After Barbara removed the final garment, Monique showed her how to secure the grass skirt around her waist. They walked bare footed to where the men were waiting.

Jeremy said “Wow!” Marvin just looked at Barbara’s tits, hoping this might turn into more than a dance lesson.

After Monique had given Barbara about a thirty minute lesson, she said “Now you dance for your man.” Barbara danced in front of Jeremy while Monique danced in front of Marvin. Jeremy saw Marvin’s hand reach through the grass, so he followed suit. He found Barbara’s pussy already wet enough to slip his finger inside and she continued to sway.

Barbara had her eyes shut, enjoying this new sensation of the grass skirt moving on her body as her husband’s fingers gently stroked in and out of her pussy. She suddenly felt Monique tapping her on the shoulder telling her it was time to change partners. As Jeremy reluctantly removed his finger, Monique resumed her lessons for the next fifteen minutes. As she danced to Jeremy, Monique swayed in front of Marvin, expecting his hand to venture through the grass. As Barbara approached Marvin, he reached out with both hands spreading the grass and placing a hand on each bare cheek of her ass. Before she had time to react his tongue was probing her pussy. She looked over at Jeremy and the grass skirt was wrapped around his head and before long her body was thrusting hard against Jeremy face. Again, Barbara felt Monique tap her should directing her to back away from Marvin.

Monique noticed the fog rolling in and expressed her concern for Barbara and Jeremy’s safety driving home along the ocean highway. She suggested Barbara call Pastor George and Louise and let them know they would be spending the night with Marvin and Monique.

Louise answered the phone and said to Barbara, “You are going to get quite a workout tonight. Monique will be surprised when she sees the size of Jeremy’s cock. Marvin is not nearly as large, but he is in such good physical shape, “

“Thanks for the advice,” Barbara said. As she hung up the phone she realized she was alone with Marvin. Monique had already led Jeremy to a bedroom. By morning Barbara experienced the great physical shape of Marvin and he fucked her time and time again.

Monique could not believe the size of Jeremy’s cock. During the night, his cock found depths no man had ever entered. The first time he drove deep into her pussy, she yelled so loud, Barbara and Marvin heard her from two room away.

They all had a morning swim in the nude, before Marvin had to go open the gym. Marvin drove Jeremy and Barbara to the church on his way to the gym. They found the women busy on the phone selling tickets to Sandi’s concert. The demand was so great, Sandi had added a performance for both Monday and Tuesday night.

The pre-release crew from the prison was busy painting the church and the parsonage.

Pastor George was visiting Mrs. Parks. Shortly after Pastor George arrived at Mrs. Parks’ house, Shannon pulled up in her police car.

Shannon walked in the house, secured her weapon in a locked cabinet, turned off her cell phone and said to her mother “Let’s show the Reverend what a mother and daughter team can do.”

Prior to his arrival, Mrs. Parks had position three concealed cameras focused on the bearskin rug on the living room floor. When Pastor George had walked in, he recognized the rug from the one that was in most of the porno movies they had made with choir members and police officers. From watching the movies it didn’t take him long to figure out what they had planned. The women were planning to be very dominate.

What they didn’t know, was that Pastor George had a black belt in Karate. He was the champion at his high school and the captain of the Karate Club at college. He gave up active involvement when he began seminary. He would still go occasionally to keep up some of the moves at a local gym.

As the two women moved toward him, he made one quick move and Shannon was on her back on the floor with him on top of her. She started to struggle, but he had a secure grip on her hands and his weight kept her body down.

Mrs. Parks started to laugh and said, “There had never been a man who could take her down.” Shannon twisted and tried to pull her hands free. She was upset because her pride had always been that no man could get the better of her. When they had routine self protection drills at the station, she would take the men and women down, one by one. Pastor George told Mrs. Parks to take the hand cuffs, which for some reason were open from Shannon’s belt. Before Shannon could tell them that she didn’t have the key to the handcuffs, she had her handcuffed to leg of a very heavy sofa.

Mrs. Parks and Pastor George removed her boots. As Pastor George started to unbutton her shirt, she squirmed to no avail. Luckily, she was wearing a front hook bra and when he removed it, the sight was better than he expected. Her resistance started to wear down as he massaged one and then the other tit. The nipples hardened and she could feel the juices starting to move within her body. As he was concentrating on her breast, Mrs. Parks removed her pants. To his surprise Shannon was wearing a thong.

“Do the men at the station know you wear a thong?” Pastor George asked.

“The lucky ones do,” Shannon responded with a smile.

As Pastor George was exploring under the thong, Mrs. Parks went to the other room and called the tall blonde police officer Pastor George had seen in the videos with the men in his choir. When she came back into the room, Shannon knew something was going on.

“What are you up to Mother?” Shannon asked.

“I was just in your room looking for a set of handcuff keys, Mrs. Parks responded.

Pastor George had just entered Shannon, when the doorbell rang. Mrs. Parks signaled Pastor George to continue. Margo, the tall blonde police officer walked in and was amazed at the sight on the living room floor. Pastor George was taking long strokes, coming almost all the way out and then plunging all the way in.

Holding the keys out for Shannon, Margo asked, “Why would you want to be unlocked from that? I have never seen a white man with a cock that size.”

Shannon no longer cared about being handcuffed. Her body shuddered as this large cock, that was going to depths where no man had been, sent vibrations throughout her body. Her body shook with orgasms as raised her hips from the floor to meet every thrust. Her final climax came as he exploded within her.

As he rolled to her side, the other two women saw their chance. Mrs. Parks cleaned the pastor with her mouth and Margo cleaned his cum from Shannon with her mouth.

“You caught me by surprise,” Shannon said to Pastor George, after her handcuffs had been removed. “I bet you can’t throw me again.”

Standing for the challenge, Pastor George asked, “Would you like it to be the best of three falls?”

“One will be sufficient,” Shannon said. As they stood facing each other, Pastor George made the official martial arts bow. Shannon had no idea who she was fooling with. He stood still giving her the confidence that this would be easy. As she started to execute her take down move, he sidestepped her and grabbed her from behind, restricting her from being able to move. The second time he let her get a hold of him before slipping from her fingers to again restrain her from behind. She was getting more frustrated by the minute.

“I have given you two passes as a gentlemen,” Pastor George said. “The third effort must be greater.” Officer Shannon was now upset and embarrassed. She had to take a total different approach on move three. Pastor George had conducted many police training drills over the years and knew every takedown move. She was more caution this time, trying to deploy a technique that worked on even the best she had ever met. Within seconds she was on her back with Pastor George on top of her.

“I have to admit, you are the best I have ever met,” Shannon said as he helped her up.

Margo, saw that Pastor George’s cock was again returning to it erect status, so she started removing her uniform and said, “You know, there is a fee for all bringing those handcuff keys.”

Pastor George was more than glad to pay the bill as he fucked her on the bearskin rug. After Pastor George left, the three women watched the film from the three videos.

“The men down at the station would like to see this footage,” Margo said as she winked at Mrs. Parks.

“You do, and you are a dead woman,” Shannon said to Margo. Mrs. Parks was also thinking about how some of her fellow choir members would enjoy seeing their pastor in the nude. She looked forward to making many more videos containing her pastor and some of the horny women at church whose husbands were not satisfying their needs.

As soon as Shannon and Margo left to go on duty, Mrs. Parks called Ellie Dickinson and invited her for afternoon tea. Ellie was a gorgeous 29 year old who had married a wealthy 60 year old man for his money. Ralph Dickinson enjoyed sporting his young bride to all the prestigious events in town, dressed in the finest gowns wearing expensive jewelry. Mrs. Parks had overheard a conversation between Ellie and another choir member the week before. The other choir member had been saying how lucky Ellie was to have married into such a fortune. Ellie had responded that it would have been nice if sex had come with the marriage. Even Viagra wasn’t making anything happen.

Mrs. Parks changed into a wrap-a-round skirt and a sheer white blouse with no underwear before Ellie arrived. When Ellie arrived she was wearing white shorts, a sheer blouse and heels. You could see the thong line under the shorts and her lace bra through the blouse. She had just had lunch with her husband at the country club where he enjoyed having the other men drool looking at his wife. However, none of them would ever dare touch her because of the power and influence that Mr. Dickinson had not only at the club , but also in the city. He could have any of them fired with a phone call.

As they sat on the patio having tea, Mrs. Parks looked at Ellie’s legs and imagined running her hand up her under the shorts and moving the thong to the side to given entrance to Ellie’s neglected area. Mrs. Parks noticed Ellie looking at her nipple through the blouse. The thought of this woman possibly touching them made them firm and they pressed out more on the blouse.

“The reason I invited you for tea Dear, is that I couldn’t help but overhear your conversation with Ruth the other night at choir practice.”

Ellie suddenly became very embarrassed and said “You wouldn’t say anything to my husband would you? He would kill me if he thought I said anything about our sex life.”

“Of course not Dear, I think I have a solution for you. There is a man who would love to satisfy your needs, that your husband would never suspect.”

“Who could that be?” ask Ellie. “Every man in this city is afraid of my husband and he won‘t let me travel without him.”

Taking Ellie’s hand, she said “Come with me Dear and I will show you the man I am speaking about.”

Mrs. Parks and Shannon had purchased sophisticated recording and projection equipment. The plasma screen TV could actually be a split screen showing all three cameras in synchronization with one large, and the other two small. A remote allowed switching cameras to the large view. They sat on a sofa located directly in front of the TV. Mr. Parks began the show with Shannon’s first attempt to throw Pastor George to the floor. Ellie laughed because she knew how much pride Shannon had in her role as a dominate police officer. She really laughed when Pastor George overpowered her and handcuffed her to the sofa.

“What is he going to do her?” Ellie asked.

“Just watch!” Mrs. Parks responded.

“Holy Fuck!” Ellie exclaimed when she saw the size of Pastor George’s cock. “Oh, excuse me” she said, “I just never saw one that size.”

“That’s ok Honey, a Holy Fuck is what you shall have and your husband will never know or suspect.”

Ellie couldn’t speak as she watched Pastor George plunging into Shannon. She started to perspire, and her hand automatically started massaging her own pussy through her shorts. Mrs. Parks wasn’t watching the TV, she was focused on this young woman who would soon be putty in her hand.

Mrs. Parks moved over next to Ellie and said “Let me remove those shorts so they do not get stained if you become too wet. Ellie gave her no resistance as she unbuttoned the shorts. She pulled them down along with the thong. Ellie’s finger immediately disappeared and she was panting oblivious to what Mrs. Parks was doing. As she pulled the shorts down, she smiled as she passed the 24 karat gold anklet and slipped the high heeled shoes from her feet. Slowing she began moving her hands up the beautiful legs. When she reached Ellie’s thighs, she could feel the juices starting to stir in her own body.

Just as the video got to the point where Pastor George had dumped his load deep into Shannon, the doorbell rang and both women jumped. For a moment Ellie started to pull away and suddenly realized Mrs. Parks was licking her thighs with her nose actually in the hair of her pussy, which she kept nicely trimmed for the bikinis she wore.

“That is just the UPS man leaving a package,” she lied. Actually she was not expecting a package, however, the next thing on the video was her cleaning Pastor George’s cock while Margo cleaned Shannon’s pussy with her mouth. Ellie was watching the TV as

Shannon went down on Margo. As Ellie felt Mrs. Parks’ tongue exploring the area around the pussy she became more excited and spread her legs to give Mrs. Parks more room.

It was Jeremy who had rung the door bell. Jeremy had been telling Pastor George about wanting split screen projection and Pastor George told him that Mrs. Parks had a great setup. Jeremy saw Mrs. Parks’ car and a new Jaguar convertible in the driveway, so he figured they must be around back in the pool. As he was returning from the pool, he saw the flickering of a TV screen in the den.