Barbara Gets a Job at a Strip Club Ch. 02

Story Info
Barbara makes a choice to be with Jared.
4.2k words
4.28
95.1k
47

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 08/25/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Veri
Veri
813 Followers

This is chapter two of my story about an upscale, suburban housewife who goes to work in s strip club to pay the bills when her husband is unexpectedly arrested and bond is denied. Although she went to work as a hostess, she was asked to dance and strip on her second night when the club was busy and a few dancers had called in sick. To make matters worse, or perhaps not worse, the 19 year old son of her next door neighbor sees Barbara in the club and takes her into the champagne room where he propositions her after giving her several intense orgasms while performing oral sex upon her.


Barbara Blaine got home sometime after 6:00 am. The club closed at 4, and the money she earned was not calculated until after 5:00 am. Then she tipped out to the waitstaff and doormen and bouncers and finally left the club.

Still wearing her revealing club clothes because she did not expect anyone to see her at this early hour, Barbara walked to her front door in her high heels and once inside dropped her bag, stripped off her clothes, letting them fall to the floor as she walked, and took a long hot shower.

After the shower Barbara poured herself a small vodka and grapefruit juice and lay on her bed in a towel. Having re-started her habit in the smokey club, she lit a cigarette and examined her options. She had made over fifteen hundred dollars, although Jared, her next door neighbor, was responsible for the majority of that. She couldn't expect to have clients order two bottles of champagne every shift she worked. However, even on a slow night as a hostess she had earned eight hundred dollars and if she did that three or four nights a week, she would have more than enough to pay her bills and get caught up as well.

On the other hand, her experience with Jared was nothing short of earth shaking. He had taken control of her and caused her to have intense orgasms. She loved her husband and had remained faithful to him during the various ups and downs of their marriage. They had raised two children who were now out of the house and in college. At times their sex life had become boring and predictable, although her husband had made efforts to spice it up a bit with motorcycle rides on the weekends to bars out of town where Barbara would wear her short leather skirt and flirt a bit.

What happened with Jared was something she had never even allowed herself to think about. If all that had occurred was her slutty and perhaps drunken behavior in the champagne room, she could forgive herself and write it off as a reaction to the stress of her situation as well as having a few too many glasses of champagne. But Jared had proposed more. He wanted to move in and pay her bills. He wanted her too cook for him and satisfy all his sexual urges. He wanted to fulfill a fantasy and she would be his object of desire.

Jared was running his father's pawn shop and by the looks of it, he was doing very well. Jared's parents were off in Europe for the summer, so even if she allowed herself a summer fling, the details of their relationship would not become public until the end of August.

The bigger question Barbara had was whether this was a step she wanted to take? Even if her husband was soon released and his case dismissed, she would have to account to herself for her behavior.

Barbara sipped the last of her drink, stubbed out the cigarette and sat up. What was it exactly that caused her body to tingle when she thought of going to Jared? Was it the fact she was more than twice as old as him? Or that his body was tall and lean and taut and fresh and young? Was it the orgasms that washed over her body as he probed her with his tongue? Those were all factors she realized, but that was not what this was about she decided.

Her going to Jared was about the feeling of unimaginable excitement that she felt as she sat close to Jared in the club, staring into his eyes as he toyed with her body. She recalled talking to him about her husband's case as he listened sympathetically while his hand slowly undid the strings on her top. It was the way he nonchalantly spoke with her as his hand, which he had slipped under her short skirt, relentlessly pushed and probed her inner thigh and beyond. For so long she had struggled trying to control everything- paying the bills, running the house, dealing with her husband's demands while in jail. She was tired of being responsible and in control. Then Jared had changed it all. Patiently he had touched and stroked and teased her into submitting to him. It was the submission and the total loss of control that had her at this moment hungering for Jared again, and she knew he was right next door, waiting. He would not call. She knew that. He would not knock on her door and grab her and fuck her. That was not his game. He would wait her out until she went to him. And feeling as she did, she knew she would go.

Barbara sighed and got up and looked at herself critically in the mirror. She was trim and her stomach was firm, the product of pilates classes she could no longer afford. Her legs were tight from spinning classes, although her butt was a bit rounder than she would have liked and it sagged when she was naked. Arching her back she watched her breasts hang, but not too much. They were large at size 36 and she knew men stared at her when she wore tight shirts. She wore her auburn hair longer than most women her age, but that was the way she liked it.

Barbara felt like a school girl as she tore through her closet, pulling out clothes and outfits and then tossing them aside. Finally, she realized she was being stupid. If she went to Jared's house, she knew how it would end up. Barbara grabbed the clothes she was looking for and then tossed some jeans and a t-shirt in her gym bag and walked out the door. Her heart was pounding as she walked the few yards over to Jared's house. Some early rising neighbors might see her, but she was beyond caring. She walked up to the door and reached out and stopped- her hand clenched into a fist and posed to knock. What if he didn't answer the door? What if he came to the door having been woken up and wasn't expecting her? She would be embarrassed and ashamed.

Barbara knocked. In her heart she knew none of those possibilities would occur. The few moments after she knocked passed slower than she would have liked, but then there was Jared, at the door, in a fresh t-shirt and pair of shorts. He had showered as well. Jared smiled and Barbara knew he had suffered no doubts about whether she would come to him.

Barbara walked in but Jared stopped her at the door. She was wearing an old robe tied at the waist. WIth his front door open, and while staring into her eyes, Jared reached down and undid the robe and pushed it to the floor. Barbara stood there in a black sheer negligée, her large breasts straining the top of the lingerie, the hem of the negligee hanging just below her ass.

Jared stared at her, his eyes drinking in her pure sexiness. Barbara stood there feeling more naked than she had at the club when she was dancing for money. Both of them were experiencing the intenseness of the moment. It was the naughtiness of what she was doing that Barbara realized was exciting her. She had stood in this living room dozens of times, always fully dressed, never standing to present herself to a young lover.

Jared closed the door and the two were alone.

Barbara's mouth was dry and she didn't trust herself to talk but finally she tried. "You like?" she was able to say without betraying her nervousness although her voice was dry and strained.

Jared nodded and took her hand and led her silently to his bedroom. Barbara's senses were alive. She could smell Jared's freshness from the shower, a whiff of his soap, his scent, and she could feel his lust. Once in the bedroom Jared quickly peeled off his shirt and then turned to face her. His hands went to her shoulders and then down her back. One hand found the small of her back and he drew her close and they kissed.

Barbara quickly opened her mouth. Unlike their first kiss in the club where Jared had to work a bit before she let his tongue in her mouth, she urgently sought his tongue and violently twisted her tongue around his. WIth their bodies pressed close together, Barbara felt Jared's manhood stiffen and press into her. Jared had not removed any of his clothes when they were in the champagne room, and he had spent the entire time pleasing her. Barbara was impressed with his self control, but even he must have a breaking point and she was determined to find it.

They continued kissing, their passions causing their lips to urgently move and bite and suck, and then they would pull back, kissing slowly, their heads moving in unison, luxuriating in the knowledge that they had all the time in the world.

Jared turned Barbara around and began to bite and kiss her neck. Despite her wanting to just melt into his arms and lose control, Barbara fought to keep her senses as she ran her hand behind her and felt Jared though his shorts. She took her index finger with her long manicured nail and ran it up under his shorts and onto his hard cock, lightly pulling one testicle away from his leg. She was rewarded with a moan as Jared enjoyed the freedom her finger gave him and the feel of her elegant finger and long nail on his penis. With her hand lightly teasing Jared under his shorts, Barbara allowed herself a small smile. "Two could play that game" she thought to herself.

Eventually they tumbled on to Jared's bed and Barbara's passion met Jared's hunger. For hours in the club Jared had lived out his fantasy, playing with a woman he had dreamed about, while not allowing himself any sexual release. Now Jared worked to make sure he would fully enjoy the moment he had never had any reason to expect would ever come.

Barbara lay back in Jared's bed, her hair splayed out behind her, her arms over her head, her legs apart just enough. Jared crawled on top of her and easily entered her as his lover was sopping wet.

Jared intertwined his hands into Barbara's, pinning her to the bed. The move was totally unnecessary since Barbara was squirming and bucking with pleasure and Jared could feel the heat between her legs. But the move was symbolic and erotic. Barbara could not leave if she wanted too, and both of them reveled in the eroticism of her surrender to her young lover.

Jared moved quickly and Barbara gasped and felt herself orgasm. She knew she would not last long. Jared felt her muscles clench around him and he immediately slowed down, his thrusts long and slow. Jared moved some hair away from Barbara's face and the two of them stared into each others eyes as Jared took what he wanted.

There were kisses and murmuring between Barbara and Jared, but it was her eyes that Jared was fixated on. As long as her eyes were open then Barbara was thinking of him. She could not escape who was doing this to her and above anything else, it was this acknowledgement of his mastery of her that Jared wanted.

Slowly Jared leaned back and Barbara saw the muscles on his stomach flex. As he leaned back Jared pulled Barbara up so that in a moment she was straddling him although he had not laid down. The two of them remained locked with their hands wrapped around each other and their legs intertwined and Jared's eyes burrowing into Barbara's being. Nobody had ever fucked her like this.

"I want you" Jared said softly.

Barbara almost laughed. He had gone down on her in the champagne room of the strip club, exploring her most private area with his tongue and bringing her again and again to orgasm. Now she was in his bed, straddling him, while she was hot and wet and tight all around him. She had never been taken in such a complete way and yet he was telling her he wanted her. How much more can she give she thought to herself?

"I...I am here," Barbara gasped.

"I want more than that." Jared bounced Barbara up and down on his cock and she buried her head into his neck.

Not getting the answer he wanted, Jared flipped Barbara over and positioned himself behind her. This was the fantasy he had played out in his mind many many times. Now it was coming true.

Barbara quivered as she waited. She could feel herself literally dripping with anticipation. She had her eyes tightly shut. She almost felt like she should be praying. Jared approached Barbara from behind and she grabbed the covers and squeezed them tightly as she waited.

And then she was taken.

Jared thrust slow, then fast, then frantic, with his sweat dripping on to Barbara's back. The most Barbara could do was endure, as she squeezed the covers and sheets and arched her back and moaned.

Jared let go of Barbara's hips for a moment and then grabbed a swinging breast in each hand. Then Jared started again. It was almost as if he was timing himself. The first thrusts took dozens of seconds as he slowly moved in and out. Then he quickened his pace. Faster, and harder, the woman of his dreams helpless and totally open to him. Jared squeezed Barbara's round, heavy breasts, balancing their weight in the pals of his hands as he rubbed her stiff nipples between his thumbs and forefingers. Jared had fantasized many times about taking his neighbor like this, holding tits he had stared at and tried to imagine, while plunging in and out of what had just days before been an impossibility.

Barbara was on the edge again. Jared's deep strokes were hitting her G spot and she was building towards an earth shattering orgasm. She clenched her muscles. She moaned and cursed and told Jared through gritted teeth not to stop.

And then he stopped.

Jared pulled her hair and Barbara bucked like a horse trying to throw her bit. She arched her back and raised her head and cursed and gasped and nearly screamed.

"Don't stop," Barbara pleaded.

"I want you," Jared repeated.

"Oh, please, please just fuck me," Barbara whispered. She was feeling desperate.

"Tell me I have you." Jared slowly stroked once, pushing hard all the way in and grinding in pleasure as his groin met flush with her ass, and then slowly puling out, feeling all of her quivering insides as he moved.

Barbara pulled her head forward and Jared let go of her hair, allowing her head to hang as he slowly pumped her. If this was a test of wills, Jared was determined to win. He started to think of baseball statistics so he wouldn't lose control and then he murmured "You are mine. You belong to me. Say it."

Barbara was beaten. It was if Jared was reading her mind. Whatever thoughts she had of just fucking him and then going home were gone. Jared had her. She would give herself to him.

"I am yours," Barbara whispered and Jared increased his rhythm, each stroke hitting a place she had never opened up to before.

"I am yours," Barbara said louder as Jared moved quicker, but still with strength and control.

"I...am...oh...shit...oh...I am yours," Barbara shouted as an orgasm washed across her. Then as it faded and Jared increased his intensity, Barbara had another orgasm, and finally ten minutes later another orgasm as Jared finally moaned and let loose and emptied himself into his woman. One more stroke and then one slow final stroke and Jared raised his head towards his ceiling in triumph, his hands cupping Barbara's breasts, and ecstasy pumping through his body as he quivered and shook and felt himself go. This moment was how he wanted to remember their first encounter, his triumph and victory and his enjoyment of the spoils. He would remember this moment for the rest of his life.

Done and spent, Jared collapsed, his weight pushing Barbara down underneath him. They lay like that for several minutes, each of them too exhausted to move, their sweat dripping down onto the bed, their hot bodies glistening from their sex.

Finally Jared rolled off of Barbara and pulled himself out of her. They both moaned. Jared reached around and pulled Barbara close to him, cuddling her and cupping one large breast in his hand as he nuzzled her neck, burrowing through her hair wet with sweat until he reached the sweet spot between her neck and shoulder. Barbara was fair skinned as her auburn hair was streaked naturally with red. Her shoulders were lightly freckled and Jared kissed a few of her freckles and then lightly bit down on her neck and Barbara smiled contentedly. Let him mark her, she thought, she belonged to him.

Together they fell asleep.

A few hours later Jared was awake and staring at the ceiling. Barbara had rolled over and she was sleeping on her back. Jared could see one naked breast lying flat across her chest, her areola visible in the small light filtering in through the windows.

Jared was not a stud on his college campus. He knew he had a good body that women desired. He was on the swim team and an athlete and he knew women looked at him with desire from the stands or when he went to the beach in the summer. But Jared had never had the confidence to act. He would freeze in situations when women approached him, stuttering or saying something stupid and garbled and eventually the women would walk away, shaking their head in disappointment. He had not wanted to go to the strip club the other night, but a few of his friends from college were in town and he had promised them a good time. Then he had seen Barbara standing by the bar, smoking a cigarette and looking so very sexy. He was sure it was her, although she had initially denied it. It had all made sense. The whole neighborhood knew Barbara's husband had been arrested for stock fraud and that he had been denied bond. Before he could stop himself, he had approached his sexy neighbor, the thought of her needing money giving him the confidence he usually lacked.

Jared had surprised himself in the strip club. He was never aggressive with women, and it was like another person was controlling him as he stroked and teased Barbara and slowly took control of her body. After his encounter with the woman of his fantasies in the champagne room, Jared had told Barbara to come to his house and then he had left the club. The whole way home Jared second guessed himself as to whether she would come to him. In the end Jared decided that he won only if she came to him. If he called, if he went to her house, he gave up his edge and would lose control. Maybe even if waited a day and then called her he would still have an opportunity to fuck her. But deep down Jared knew that he wanted more. Maybe she would just propose a monetary solution to her problems and his desires. Jared thought he could live with that. He would have her meet him in hotels and motels dressed as he wanted to see her, and then he would fuck her to his heart's content and then they would part, only to meet again in a few days. Jared knew he could spend the summer fucking Barbara as his paid whore to his heart's content.

But that was not what Jared really wanted. Jared wanted Barbara and he wanted her to surrender to him. As he lay there in bed listening to her slow breathing Jared knew his every wish had come true. Barbara had given herself to him. She had come to him and surrendered. Later today he would take Barbara to her house and have sex with her on her bed. He would bring his clothes with him. Her house would become his house. Her body would be fully exposed to him whenever he wanted. Jared would play with her breasts as he watched TV. He would randomly pull out one of her tits and ask her not to put it back into her shirt. He would kiss her endlessly and explore her body slowly and make love to her on her couch, on her floor, on her bed, in her shower, and in her pool. Jared would mark her body with bite marks. Jared would find the positions that caused Barbara to cum the hardest (although up to now she was multi orgasmic in any position he had tried) and he would work and plan to keep their sex life surprising, situations unexpected. It was if all of Jared's endless fantasies that he had about Barbara had come instantly back to his consciousness. The trick now Jared decided, was to pace himself and enjoy each moment for the exquisite sexual excitement that he knew she shared with him.

Veri
Veri
813 Followers
12