Barbara's First Lover Ch. 01

Story Info
His sexy wife cuckolds him at last!
934 words
3.83
93.5k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/16/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lotty
lotty
16 Followers

He let his jocks full to the ground and so as not to awaken her, very quietly got back into bed. It was incredible to think but in just a few hours from now his sexy wife, Barbara, would make him the cuckold he'd long desired to be. Where on earth did it come from, this unbelievable desire?

He knew, of course, what many called men like him - limp-wristed wimps was one of their favourites - but a few of them themsevles were probably unwitting cuckolds. And how many of them, apparently so satisifed and content with their relationships, marriages, and sex lives, orgasmed when alone in the bathroom? Come to that, wasn't there some stat that showed not all men were the bilogical fathers of what they thought were their natural offspring?

No, who could say what was 'normal' in terms of sexual relationships? All he knew was that the thought of his wife having sex with other men was an aphrodisiac like nothing else.

As his mind filled with the thrilling images of her in the car on Wednesday with her soon to be lover, she turned to him and whispered in his ear, 'Why does it turn you on so?', simultaneously gripping his hard penis.

'I don't know,' he said and it was true. 'It's crazy, I know it is, but I can't explain just how much it excites me. It's your loving it too that turns me on as well, you not wanting to have an affair or long-term relationship with another man, but just desiring a man for sex. I think many women wouldn't say no to another man if there was no chance of their husband ever finding out. But like all willing cuckolds' wives, your being honest about your love of sex, your sensuality, being turned on by knowing other men want to fuck you, it so excites. I love thinking about you lying naked on a bed, your legs open, offering yourself to another man and him approaching you, erect, finding you so wet for him.'

He turned to her and his mouth was dry as he spoke. 'I feel like I want to be there just to urge you on. Like on Wednesday in his car, I'd be there urging you to kiss him more passionately, open yourself to him more, encourage him, pull his hands onto your tits, and thrust your cunt out towards him.'

She was rubbing her husband's hard penis and was, in truth, charged by his words. 'You can fuck me now if you want to,' she said.

'No,' he said, 'No. I want you to think only of him today. The next time I fuck you I want it to be after......after you've cuckolded me.' His voice was hoarse and tense.

'I have wanted to do it for a long time,' she admitted. 'Many times during sex with you,' she continued, slowly stroking him, 'I thought of that wife, you remember, in that letter that time?'

'What letter?'

'You remember, in that magazine where that wife's husband had forced her to confess that her greatest desire was to strip naked for six men she'd never seen before and humiliate herself by masturbating in front of them.'

Her husband groaned and immediately ejaculated surprising her with the force of his orgasm. 'During sex with you, I'd imagine being that wife,' she said, continuing her stroking of his penis as kept coming.

It had been a fantastic letter and he'd wished he stil had it but what now amazed him, given how long ago they'd read it, was Barbara's remembering of it so. It was a phenomenal letter because you could tell it was actually written by a woman and that the events had occurred. The wife had described how she'd arrived at the hotel room and been greeted by six men she'd never seen before and her husband. Immediately, she had lain on the bed, eyes tightly shut, her face bright red and her hands shaking, while the men made very complimentary comments about her figure and so on.

She knew she'd run out of the room if she didn't soon act, she was that nervous, so almost as soon as she'd laid down, she began undoing the buttons to her blouse, noticing how deathly quiet the room had suddenly become. Her blouse had come off, followed by her skirt, leaving her in a sexy slip, panties, stockings, suspender belt and bra. Her panties were the last things she took off, throwing them aside and immediately opening her legs wide and now finally her eyes, running her hands down to her wet cunt and rubbing herself. The sight that greeted her, although she hadn't herself heard anything, was of the six men standing around the bed, all naked and all very erect, and she played with herself for them, her embarrassment and fears had turned to a great pride and joy in her sexual ability and power to so excite men. She'd looked each man in the eye as she masturbated before gesturing to the first to take over and she reached out to caress his hard cock as he fingered her. As soon as she'd touched him he had immediately ejaculated, with his first spurt catching the pillow and lightly touching her neck. The letter had virtually finished there but what a letter it had been.

The disbelief he felt at what Barbara had just admitted filled him with an increased admiration and desire for what his wife was going to do in just a few hours time.

lotty
lotty
16 Followers