Barbara's First Lover Ch. 02

Story Info
His sexy wife cuckolds him at last!
1.2k words
4.17
63.4k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/16/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lotty
lotty
16 Followers

He had dozed for a while after Barbara had finished jerking him off and when he awoke, she was no longer there.

Once more, amazingly, his penis was hard and this had been the pattern since her confessions on Wednesday night and Thursday morning.

After work on Thursday, he had rushed home and in a mad state, had virtually ripped her clothes off her as soon as she came in from work, fucking her and telling her how proud he was of her in what she had done, the images of her in the car flooding his mind. Friday had been another day of walking around in an almost constant state of arousal with glorious sex in the morning and at night as he welcomed his impending entry into cuckoldom.

But now, today, time to leave her and let her mind focus on what was to occur that night. Keeping out of her way was no problem - he even went for a walk at one stage - but more frustrating was what seemed such a slow clicking of the clock, as the hours seemed to crawl by. Eventually, though, came six p.m. and quietly he entered their bedroom. She would be coming in to get ready soon, about half an hour. Once again his mouth was dry. He'd heard of other married men doing this and he wondered if their hands shook like his as he took the clothes she was to wear out of her wardrobe and dresser. First the sexy black dress with its simple straps, then the sexy underwear, the black stockings, the suspender belt, the black bra that would fit tight across and accentuate her so glorious breasts and the flimsy black panties, barely anything of them, that did up with two litte bows by the side. His hands shook as he put them on the bed, imagining the man soon to be undoing them, his wife's first lover. Quietly he left the bedroom.

About thirty minutes later, he heard the bedroom door go - she would see the clothes and know what it meant. There was to be no drawing back from this now.

His breath was coming short and he seemed parched when an hour later Barbara closed the bedroom door behind her and entered the lounge, and he audibly gasped when he saw her.

'What's the matter?' she asked, as if concerned that something was wrong.

'Nothing,' he quickly replied. Never had he seen her look more sexy. She was not the most attractive woman in the world, probably only average by Hollywood standards, but at that moment in time the flushed cheeks and red, pouting lips, god, spoke volumes of just how much she was already aroused.

'Christ,you look fantastic,' he said. 'When he sees you, he won't be able to keep his hands off you.' He paused. 'Barbara, just go.' And then as she turned to leave, he said, 'Be sexy for him. Be the best he's ever had.'

In their bedroom, he stripped and looked at himself in the mirror as he heard their car leave the driveway. In a way, it was as if it was not happening, as if part of him could hardly believe it was real. And in many ways it was unbelievable. Yet he also knew it was real and that given where he lived, in around twenty minutes she would be in the arms of her first lover.

Never had an evening passed so slowly.

Then came the welcome sound of the car in the driveway. It was around 11.15 p.m. and he stood in the bedroom awaiting her. When she came in and looked at him, her eyes told him what he wanted to know. Her face was flushed and she wore a look of pride. He was naked still, massively aroused, and he rushed to her, pulling her towards him and putting his arms around her. 'Tell me, tell me,' he hissed.

She teased and bit his ear. 'Tell you what?'

'You know, you know.' He faced her now and she was staggered at the look on her husband's face.

'Yes, yes,' she said, putting her arms around his neck. Then she said it, the words he so wanted to hear. Looking directly at him: 'I've cuckolded you tonight,' she said and pulling him to her, she whispered into his ear, 'You are now my cuckold and I loved doing it too.'

He groaned in huge approval, rubbing her shoulders and the sides of her body, running his hands up and down, and as he spoke, he hardly knew what he was saying as words rushed out.

'Oh my god, I can't believe it, it's fantastic.' He pulled her tightly towards him now, pushing his erection into her. 'Christ, I can't believe it, to think your knickers are wet with his cum.'

'They ought to be,' she whispered proudly, 'he came in me three times.'

He roared and pushed her onto the bed, where she lay looking up at him and he'd never seen such a look on her face before. It was the look that so many other willing cuckolds had described, one of huge pride and confidence and deep acceptance in her sexuality and in the wondrous effects of her body on other men. How could society poossibly make something as glorious as this something to be condemned or feel guilt about?

As he wildly stared, she pulled her panties off and threw them at him, opening her legs wide. And then, almost as an afer thought, she suddenly seemed to remember. Slowly, she slipped her dress and bra straps down and carefully eased her dress and bra down to her waist, revealing her gorgeous breasts covered in a series of fierce, red love bites. 'Is this what you meant?' she asked. 'Is this what you wanted to see?'

It was her turn to be surprised now. Her husband kind of snorted and she watched, amazed, as the head of his penis visibly flared and precum began dripping onto the floor. She had never seen him so aroused, he seemed demented, and he thrust into her with such force that she gasped.

'God, I can feel every inch of you,' she said, 'you're bigger than he was. Come on then,' she said, 'fuck your wife good.'

Without withdrawing from her, he turned her over so that she was on top and he began rubbing and sucking her tits, revelling in the evidence of her lover's marks.

All the while, as she rode up and down on her husband's penis, she kept up a torrent of sexual talk. 'OOh, I wish I'd let other men fuck me years ago, you were right, as soon as I arrived, he couldn't keep his hands off me, if he could have managed it, I'd have let him fuck me four times.'

'Do you like having had two men?' he hissed, thrusting up deep into her. 'Does it turn you on?'

'Ooh, I love it,' she said, 'and I want more,' and then as she felt her husband's penis head erupt, she also came, the first time ever just vaginally with her husband and the first time ever she'd really felt him spurt inside her.

lotty
lotty
16 Followers