Barbara's First Porn Shop Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barbara leaned back on the sofa. Most of the cum on her face and chest had dried, but cum was matted in her hair. her bra was still soaked, and there was still a large wet spot on the front of her skirt where it was drenched with cum. I picked up her sweater as we got ready to leave; she didn’t want to put it on and ruin it.

The store manager handed me a bag with the vibrators. “Here’s your toys,” he said. “They’re on the house.”

As we walked through the store toward the front door, the manager told us to pick out some DVDs too. I let Barbara choose, and she picked several gangbangs, a couple of gay, three bi, and four BDSM themed. I was surprised by her choices, but excited at the prospect of us watching them together.

The manager had still not reopened the store. Barbara was still in her bra and skirt. The manager said we could leave by the back door. I went around to the front, got the car and drove to the rear so that Barbara could jump in without having to walk through the parking lot in a cum soaked bra. I put a towel on the car seat so cum wouldn’t get all over the seat.

I pulled up to the back door, and Barbara got in. We sat for moment, both speechless. Finally Barbara spoke. “I can’t believe that just happened!” she said, in almost a whisper.

“Did you enjoy it?” I asked.

“Very much,” she answered. “I must have cum six times, most of them without even touching myself,” she continued, rubbing her hands over her cum-soaked bra.

We both fell silent as we turned onto the interstate entrance ramp. I was thinking about the past 36 hours. Barbara had fucked her niece’s husband, first alone, and then in front of me. Now, she had let ten guys cum on her, sucking some of them off in the process. I really didn’t know what to make of this, but I had an overpowering feeling that our lives had changed forever.

12