Barbara's Two Rings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
abbhi
abbhi
40 Followers

Without a word Roger left his perch and walked to the living room. He tried to call up the reception but found the internal phone was not working. He peered through the door to the deck and informed Barbara that he was going over to the resort office as the phone was down.

"Thank you, darling, you're so sweet." Still lost in Sir Charles' eyes, Barbara replied without even turning to look at her husband.

Roger left his wife dancing with Sir Charles and walked over to the Reception. He chased up the food Barbara had ordered earlier. When he returned the couple was still on the deck. He found his wife's cheek resting on Sir Charles's shoulder, while his hands were clasped on her back, one hand on the bare area between the top and bottom of the dress, the other on her hip. They were moving in perfect unison to the music, their bodies brushing against each other in a tight embrace. They did not bother to acknowledge his presence.

Roger went back to the living room. He sat on the sofa and took deep breaths. He wanted to go back to the deck and watch their intimate dance again, but was not sure if Barbara wanted him to or not.

After some time had passed, there was a knock on the door. He opened it to find room service - carrying trays of the ordered dinner. He asked them to leave it on the side table and paid them a good tip. When they had left, he went to the deck.

Barbara and Sir Charles were still dancing in slow motion. He had her turned around now, so her back was pressed to him. He clasped her tight one of his hands was cupping her breast, the other caressing her belly-button jewel lightly. Barbara was reclining against his strong body, her head thrown back, her face upturned and her fingers laced at the back of his neck. Their lips were locked in a deep kiss. Even footsteps did not break their reverie. He went quite close to them. He did not know whether to interrupt or not. He was now so close to them, he could see his wife's mouth open and Sir Charles' tongue exploring her mouth in the bright moonlight.

After what seemed like an eternity, Barbara broke the kiss with a sigh. She asked her husband without turning to him, her arms still caressing Sir Charles' neck,

"Has the dinner arrived, darling?" Even as she spoke to her husband, Sir Charles kept his hands on her body without relaxing his tight hug from behind, brushing against her to the slow rhythm of the music.

"Yes, dear, it'll get cold, please come in," He managed to say as he turned to the living room.

The couple followed him inside. They had another round of drinks and then they had dinner standing, buffet style. Barbara and Sir Charles kept up the conversation and Roger preferred to concentrate on the food.

After dinner, they settled back on the sofa, sipping their drinks. Barbara and Sir Charles sat side by side, his arm around her shoulders. Roger sat on the single seat as before. It was already midnight, past his usual bedtime. Then as he bent to put down his glass, Barbara gave her husband a sweet smile and asked, "If you're feeling sleepy, you can retire now, darling. Sir will have some more drinks and I will attend to him."

Roger got up and wished 'good night' to Sir Charles who reciprocated with a smile. Barbara beckoned Roger and he bent down and she kissed him on the lips. He found strong scent of Sir Charles' cigar on her lips. Her fingers brushed against his crotch and he felt her caressing his hardness under the garment. She broke the kiss and whispered in his ear, "I'll come to you later". She smiled as she signalled him to leave with a slight nod.

He turned and went to the smaller bedroom. As he lay on the bed, his ears were tuned to the sounds in the living room. There was silence for some time, only the sound of the soft music filtering in. Then he felt a jolt of excitement as he heard sounds of passionate kissing.

Roger got up quietly and stood behind the door curtain, with darkness behind him. Sir Charles had pulled his wife in his lap and was squeezing her boobs. Then he started undressing Roger's wife and she started loosening his tie. He pushed her away a bit, and released the clasp on her dress top. She looked so lovely and desirable in her pink bra, the alluring jewel in her belly button shining brightly. Then Sir Charles stood up and pulled her to her feet. He put his hands up her skirt and started caressing her ass. She moaned and removed his jacket, then his shirt. Sir Charles broad shoulders and deep, hairy chest stood in stark contrast to Barbara's delicate frame. With a swift movement he undid her skirt and pushed it down her legs. Then with ease he lifted Roger's half-naked wife in his strong muscular arms and carried her to the master bedroom as Roger stood watching behind the curtain. Just before the couple entered the other room, Barbara looked over Sir Charles' shoulder at her husband's room, as if she knew he would be behind the curtain watching her being carried away. Her lips puckered and she blew a kiss in Roger's direction. He blew a kiss back, though he knew she could not see it.

He undressed himself and lay on the bed. Roger could not sleep immediately. He had known all along he was inadequate to satisfy his wife's strong sexual needs. He had also guessed that she must often meet her lovers from before her marriage.

On some evenings, she would tell him that she had some urgent work to finish at the office asking him to go home and say that she would follow later. Then she would arrive home very late at night. Invariably, on these occasions, he waited at home in a state of high excitement. When she returned he always found her unusually aroused. She made him touch and caress her, guiding his hands to her vagina and he invariably found it very slick. Neither of them had openly alluded to it, but both knew what had caused her vagina to be so.

And today, he waited in excitement while his wife was with another man in the very next room. Eventually he drifted in to a half sleep, and saw in his dream exciting erotic images of his lovely, seductive wife embracing shadow figures of unmistakably strong, muscular nude males doing things he had never fully imagined before...

Sounds from the next bedroom disturbed his sleep. He did not have to strain his ears much, as their voices carried quite clearly through the thin partition walls. He heard his wife moaning loudly. Roger found his own erection getting harder. Soon Sir Charles' grunts joined her excited voice. Roger had never heard his wife moan so passionately during their own love-making. Then he heard her words come through the partition wall, "Fuck me harder, harder, harder." He heard his wife cry out aloud a couple of times. Then more cries as the unmistakable rhythmic sounds of their union filtered in. Barbara cried out at last.. a long animal cry - and then there was silence for a while.

Roger waited in the darkness, his erection on the verge of eruption. A mere touch of his palm would make him cum. But he controlled the urge. His wife had promised to come to him 'afterwards'.

He heard conversation from the other bedroom - his wife's sexy, seductive voice and Sir Charles's deep voice. Many more minutes ticked away, and Roger heard the couple in the next room start fucking again. Roger had never imagined that a man could start fucking so soon again. But now he knew well that his wife needed a man like Sir Charles. He felt very happy for his wife.

This time around it was Charles's grunts that he heard more than his wife's moans. Was she giving him a blow job? Roger imagined both scenes and saw his wife's satiated face, eyes half open, her body deriving the pleasures that only a strong man could give her. Judging from the sounds, he guessed Charles had cum again. Then there was a longer silence. Roger lay in the dark, listening to his own heartbeats, his cock erect and throbbing. He did not know when he drifted off to sleep, with vivid images of his wife moaning under Sir Charles strong muscular body.

He woke up with a start as something brushed his cheek. For a moment he did not realize where he was. Then memory flooded his mind as he saw in the moonlight streaming in from the window, his naked wife standing next to his bed, gently waking him up. An exciting scent of recently secreted juices emanated from her.

He moved over and she climbed in to the bed beside him. They kissed eagerly. The scent of semen was unmistakable. His tongue explored her lips, parting her mouth drawing in deep. He held her at arm's length to see her better. He found her body so soft and warm, her fair glowing skin moist to the touch. He found her so exciting in this condition. This woman, his wife, lying contentedly in his arms after a wild fuck with another man. He kissed her breasts and suck long on her hard nipples. His hand slid to her thighs, she parted them and his fingers entered her pussy. It was so slick and wet. As he pressed two fingers in they were drenched in the sticky stuff oozing out.

"Did he...?" he whispered to her.

"Yes, yes..." she whispered back.

"and did you blow...?"

She murmured her assent.

Then she pulled him atop herself. "It's your turn now, my dear husband," she cooed, "Fuck me, quick darling. I have to be back with him, when he wakes up."

Roger mounted her missionary style. He went in her so easily, deep in her vagina, its walls coated so well by Sir Charles's cum. A couple of dozen strokes and his cum shot in her already flooded vagina. As usual she held him within, tightening her thighs around him, as he lay panting atop her. After a while he got off her as she gently nudged him to lay by her side. Soon his eyes shut.

When he woke up, he realized Barbara was moaning loudly again. He sat up in the bed. His wife had left the room. He was alone. Morning light was filtering in through the window. He heard Barbara saying erotic things to Sir Charles, her voice came quite loudly from the master bedroom. Then there was silence again.

After a few minutes had passed. He heard Barbara calling out his name. He got up and picked a large bath towel, and went to them wrapping the towel around his waist.

Barbara was in the bed, cuddled in Sir Charles's arms. They had drawn the sheets up to their waist, but her beautiful boobs were exposed, as was Charles's, deep muscular, hairy chest. Charles' hand was cupping one of her breasts and her erect nipple was protruding through his fingers.

"Order some breakfast for us, sweetheart," she told Roger, her face flushed with excitement.

He found the phone was working now and ordered eggs and bacon, toast and marmalade and tea.

When he put the phone down, he heard them both in the master bedroom's bathroom. Barbara was giggling. He imagined Charles lathering her lovely body. Roger also took a shower in his bathroom and came out wearing a pair of jeans and t-shirt.

When he came to the living room, the breakfast was already on the small dining table in the corner. Charles had started eating. He and Barbara were clad in large bath robes. As soon as Roger entered, Barbara led him to the table and they all had a good breakfast, topping it with cups of hot tea.

After the breakfast, Charles sat on the sofa with Barbara. Barbara called Roger and made him sit next to her, so she was seated between the two men. Her hands fumbled to find Charles's and Roger's cocks; one hand on each. Roger undid his fly and she took his cock out. Roger reached under her robe to caress her boobs. Sir Charles parted her robe at the thighs and it fell open. Soon Barbara was sighing and moaning as the two men started pleasuring her body. She turned her face from one to the other, exchanging kisses with both of them.

Barbara got up and knelt between Charles' legs. She pulled off his robe and his huge cock sprang into view. Roger's eyes were riveted on that magnificent cock. The length, the thickness, the veins standing out, the glistening dark pink head... He watched in fascination as she smothered it with kisses then let her saliva drool on it to wet it. She inserted the bulging head into her mouth and started sucking on it. Sir Charles slumped back in the sofa and shut his eyes in contentment, as Roger watched. Barbara's head was soon bobbing up and down fast as she sucked and at the same time her hands worked on Sir Charles's shaft. Charles grunted as he reached the climax. Barbara buried his cock deeper in her mouth and held it there. Roger saw the base of Charles's long, thick shaft pulsate as his cock ejaculated in her mouth. Then Barbara released Charles's cock and shifted to sit between her husband's legs. She pulled his jeans down and he wriggled out of them. His cock was half erect and she drooled some of Charles's cum from her mouth on to it and started rubbing it. Soon he was also erect, though his cock looked much smaller compared to Charles's. Barbara took his cock in her mouth with equal enthusiasm. Roger's cockhead felt the touch of Charles's sticky cum on her tongue. She did not have to rub his shaft too long and his cum also dripped in her mouth. She swallowed the double load with a smile and again took her seat between her husband and her new lover.

Surprisingly this time around, Roger was not feeling drowsy as was his habit after ejaculation. The excitement of sharing his wife with this powerful man had kept him awake.

Barbara sat naked between the two men. They each took one of her nipples in their mouths and sucked on them as their fingers explored the depths of her body together. She got up after a while and led the two men to the master bedroom. She knelt on the bed and Charles, who was erect already, entered her doggy style. Barbara asked her husband to kneel in front of her and she made him sit comfortably so his cock was in her lips. She licked it until it grew in her mouth, while Charles pounded her pussy with slow and deep strokes. Roger came first, and moved over to one side. He reclined on the bed and watched with fascination as Charles got into top gear, his thighs slapping against Barbara's ass as she moaned and bucked under him. Charles held her by the hair and turned her head upwards. Roger looked into his wife's eyes; they were full of deep pleasure. Her moans grew louder. At last, Charles came inside her. Then they separated and Barbara lay between the two naked men. Slowly Roger fell asleep while his wife slept in the arms of Sir Charles in the center of the large bed.

When Roger woke, it was almost noon. He found himself alone on the bed. He heard Barbara's excited shouts and sound of splashing water. He got up and went to the window. She was out with Sir Charles in knee-deep water. They were both nude, shielded from the resort's office block and other cottages by the trees on the portion of beach jutting in to the sea. Charles was splashing water on her naked body and she was letting out peals of delighted laughter. Roger watched as Charles ran after her and caught Barbara in his arms. They started kissing and Charles led her in to waist-high water. She put her arms around his neck and his hands went under the water, probably to support her bottom, for soon he saw his wife's legs circle Charles body around the waist. He saw her raise her body and sink down again as she positioned herself and took Charles's cock inside her pussy. Then she started moving gently at first, as they fucked standing in waist-high water. The thought that anyone sauntering to the shore could see his wife fucking another man, strangely excited Roger. It surprised him that his cock could get hard within couple of hours of the last ejaculation. This had never happened to him before. The amorous union of his wife with Sir Charles had not only let to her sexual satisfaction, but had unleashed his sexuality as well.

He saw his wife quicken the thrusts of her pelvis on Charles's cock, albeit hidden under water. She threw her head back and her body arched as she reached her climax. Then Charles carried her nude form in his mighty arms, still mounted on his muscular torso, her legs wrapped around him, all the way to the shore, and in to the hut.

When they entered the cottage, he put her on the sofa. The three of them sat as before - Barbara between the two men. No one spoke for a while. Then Sir Charles spoke, addressing Roger directly for the first time. "Roger, you have such a wonderful woman as your wife. I want to take her as my wife."

Roger's mind went blank with terror. He had just now thought that a new wonderful world of sex was opening for him, and now this sudden bolt from the blue. What did Sir Charles mean? He wanted to take his wife Barbara away from him? He could not imagine life without her.

"But..." he heard Sir Charles say, as if from a distance. "I cannot do so, as my position in society will not allow it. So she will continue to be your wife on week days, and on weekends she will be my wife." Roger felt waves of relief wash over him mind as he heard this.

"What he means, darling," Barbara intervened, "is that both of you will be my husbands."

Roger only could whisper, "OK." The realization that he was going to be able to keep her and at the same time she was going to have her much needed sexual pleasures to her heart's content from this powerful man, gave him great comfort.

But... he had another thought. The thought that came to his mind was so strange, he could not believe it. But he kept it to himself.

Then they dressed as room service was due to bring in the lunch. Before lunch Sir Charles made a phone call to someone. The waiter set the lunch on a table on the deck overlooking the water. They lunched quietly, engrossed in their own thoughts, thinking about the happenings of the past night and the morning.

Soon after lunch a messenger arrived with a small packet for Sir Charles. Charles signed and took the box.

After lunch, they slept on the large master bed - Barbara spooning Roger and Charles spooning Barbara. When they woke, dusk was already setting in. Sir Charles had gone to the bathroom. Roger took the opportunity to express his secret thought to Barbara. After all, she was the only one he could tell this to. She listened to him patiently and then kissed him on the lips, assuring him that Sir Charles would surely consider his wish.

They gathered in the living room, after freshening themselves up and dressing in casual clothes. It was then that Sir Charles announced he was going to wed Barbara in a private, secret ritual. Roger was so astonished, he could not say anything.

Sir Charles led Barbara to the rug in front of the fire crackling in the grate. He started undressing Barbara. Then he asked her to undress Roger. While she did this, Charles got out of his own clothes. Once all were nude, Sir Charles asked Roger to stand in between him and Barbara, in front of the fire.

Then in a formal voice, Charles proclaimed. "Do you Roger, give Barbara, your wife, to share with me in a secret marriage?"

Roger was stunned for a moment. But he recovered fast and said, "Yes, I do." Then on an impulse he turned to Charles and asked,

"Do you Sir Charles, take Barbara, my wife as our shared wife?"

"Yes, I do." replied Sir Charles.

Now smiling, Roger turned to his wife and asked, "Do you, Barbara, my wife, accept Sir Charles as your second husband in our nuptial bed?"

"Yes, I do." said Barbara equally solemnly.

Then she turned to Sir Charles and said, "Roger has a request..." Sir Charles raised his eyebrow.

"Roger would like to join us in our bed, when we meet as husband and wife, on weekends." She explained. "He's found that seeing us both fucking, is very exciting. I know this is true, for the first time since our marriage, he has been able to fuck me twice within twelve hours."

Sir Charles was quite amused at this revelation. He thought for a while. Then he said, "Alright.. but I have one condition." Barbara and Roger looked at him.

abbhi
abbhi
40 Followers