Barbecue

Story Info
Young wife is introduced to her husband's friends.
1.8k words
4.21
228.3k
95

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 05/29/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,478 Followers

I finally met her at a barbecue that Mick was throwing. It was a bit of an open house and I suppose about twenty of us rocked up for it. Knowing it was coming up, we'd all chipped in and Mick had picked up a couple of kegs, so a good time was expected by all.

Among the attendees was Bobby, with his new bride, Kathleen. None of us had ever got to see her before the wedding, they'd had a private ceremony and Bobby sort of kept her away from the old crowd after the wedding and most of us hadn't seen her at all.

Bobby was just this little bit jealous about things he considered his. He always had been, not even sharing his toys as a kid. He was really self-centred about what he considered his, and I suppose Kathleen came under that category.

Seeing that she was there and a stranger, I thought it only good manners to wander over and introduce myself and offer to introduce her around, as it appears Bobby wasn't going to. Besides, it would annoy Bobby, and anything that annoyed Bobby was OK in my books.

"Hi, you must be Kathleen," I said. "I'm Alexander. Alex for short."

Kathleen smiled and said "Hi," but that was it for the conversation. Bobby was there instantly, smiling and nodding to me and carting Kathleen away to talk to some of the other wives and girlfriends.

Typical Bobby behaviour, so it was water off a duck's back as far as I was concerned. Kathleen didn't seem too pleased to be hustled away like that, but she smiled and greeted the wives and girlfriends cordially.

I kept a casual eye on Kathleen's whereabouts, as she seemed a nice young woman and I wouldn't mind having a chat and indulging in a little light flirtation. Nothing serious, mind you. She was a married woman, after all.

Bobby, I soon saw, was holding true to form. Any time one of the boys approached her he was there, a little sheepdog sending off the big bad wolves, diverting Kathleen away from the dangerous animals and expertly shepherding her back to the women's fold.

Kathleen, I had noticed, was wearing form fitting yoga pants, and a very nice form they were fitting, too. She also had on a skimpy top, which was more of a boob tube than anything. With the heat of the day and the casual occasion she was dressed appropriately, and she looked really good in it. However, if she didn't have a jacket in the car she was going to freeze shortly, because the forecast was for a cool change. No rain, just a southerly blowing up over the bay and cooling everything down somewhat. I could already feel the first gentle gusts.

Looking over the playing field, I decided that Kathleen needed a break from Bobby's close attentions, and the best way to do that would be to trap Bobby. I sought out Helen, and pointed her at Bobby. If she couldn't distract him for fifteen minutes, no-one could.

The temperature was starting to fall now, and a couple of jackets had appeared as if by magic. Kathleen seemed to give a little shiver and then turned and said something to Bobby. The pair of them turned and had taken about one step in the direction of the driveway when Helen struck.

She's an irresistible force, and Bobby is both scared of and fascinated by her. When she popped up in front of him he came to a full halt and introduced Kathleen. Then Helen started talking. After about five minutes, Kathleen was nudging Bobby. She was getting cold. He absentmindedly handed her the car keys and continued talking to Helen.

Kathleen looked a little surprised and then headed toward the driveway.

Mick's driveway has this kink in it about halfway down. Once into that kink you're reasonably private, as it's shielded by the house from both the back and front yards. I believe the kink was built in to protect this massive oak tree that was there. Silly if you ask me, because the roots are sure to cause damage to the house foundations.

By the oddest coincidence, I happened to be walking along this kink in the driveway just as Kathleen came around the far corner of the kink.

I smiled. "As I was saying before we were interrupted, I'm Alex."

Kathleen laughed.

"Hullo, Alex. You'll have to excuse me. I'm just going to the car to get a jacket. It's a bit cold. If I'm not back soon Bobby will come looking for me."

"You can take a few minutes to get acquainted. It's not cold here. We're sheltered by the house and the oak tree."

Kathleen glanced at the tree.

"Isn't that tree a bit too close to the house?" she asked. "I'd have thought the roots would interfere with the foundations."

"Greenies in the council insisted that the tree stay, but you're quite right. As you can see, the driveway had a rather large crack and a bump where a root is growing."

Kathleen shook her head. "Some greenies are fanatics," she said. "They have absolutely no common sense or a proper sense of proportion. Everything is always a major deal with them."

I smiled. As far as I was concerned, that word was my cue.

"True," I said, taking a step nearer to her. "Speaking of a sense of proportion, I really want to check out yours."

Startled when I moved closer, Kathleen had tried to step back, only to find that I'd manoeuvred her against the side of the house. Before she caught on to what I was doing, I took hold of her top and lifted. I'd been right. It was a simple boob tube with nothing underneath but a pair of beautiful boobs.

Kathleen squeaked with surprise and grabbed for her top, which was a mistake. My hands just dropped to her waist, hooked onto her yoga pants and pulled them quickly downwards, collecting her panties along the way.

Letting go of her top, without pulling it back into position, Kathleen grabbed for her pants, way too late. I caught her hands as they came down and the next thing Kathleen knew she was leaning back against the house, hands pinned behind her while I took a leisurely look over her charms.

"Relax and stop worrying," I told her, soothing her a little before she screamed. "I just wanted to see the treasure that Bobby has been guarding so zealously. I have no intention of ravishing you, even though you are exquisite. I know, it's wicked and I must be demented, but what can I say? That's just me."

"All right, you've seen," Kathleen hissed at me. "Now let me go. Someone could come at any moment."

"I know. Exciting, isn't it? Just give me a moment to treasure this."

This point was where things started heading in a direction that I hadn't intended. What I meant to do was just teasingly stroke Kathleen from her breasts to her nicely shaven pussy and then letting her go. Flustered, embarrassed and indignant, but essentially unharmed.

What actually happened was I swept my hand across her breasts and both her nipples sprang to attention. I heard her give a muffled groan and could feel her squirming under my touch as my hand slid smoothly over her silky skin, circled her navel, and descended to her mons.

I lightly scratched her mons, with a frantic little squeak escaping her lips when I did it, and then my hand slid between her legs and cupped her pussy. That last bit, I hadn't intended. I could have sworn her legs were closed when I started my sweep, and I was just a little startled to find myself cupping her there.

And I'm positive I didn't deliberately slide a finger between her lips, but it was there, feeling her inner heat and moistness. I just held her there for a moment, my finger lightly teasing inside her, while Kathleen was squirming again, pressing against my hand.

"I'm sorry," I told her, "but I think the time is coming where you might need to stop relaxing and start to panic."

I released Kathleen's hands and ran my now free hand down her thigh to hold her behind her knee, lifting her leg up and sidewards. My other hand had temporarily abandoned her sweet pussy, unzipping me and letting my little friend come out. He wanted to play.

"Are you totally insane?" hissed Kathleen. "You can't do this to me here. Someone will come. I'm surprised Bobby isn't already here."

"Bobby is stuck until Helen lets him go," I told her, "but you're right. Someone may come, so we'd better make this quick."

"You deliberately had that woman waylay him, didn't you?" Kathleen accused, but her question seemed to lose a lot of force when her voice rose sharply with a squeak as my cock started to explore her.

"My god, you are mad," Kathleen gasped, but that didn't stop my cock from driving deep, moving quickly and surely.

The leg I'd lifted was now hooked around my waist, and I was fully inside Kathleen, pumping hard. Kathleen was trying to keep her mouth closed, but little squeaks and squeals were emerging, and her hips were thrusting eagerly to meet me. She seemed to have a lot of frustration within her, and now she was letting it all out on my poor weapon.

"Gods," she gritted out between clenched teeth. "I don't believe this. If anyone comes I will kill you. Painfully. Oh, god," she added as a postscript, as I gave an extra hard lunge.

We both knew that we were really pushing all acceptable limits, but I couldn't stop and Kathleen didn't seem to want to. She was pumping me just as hard and fast as I was taking her, although I suspect that she was ready to scream rape to protect her honour if someone did come. Not that I'd blame her. I had made all the running, after all.

Then I was spilling my load and Kathleen was shaking like a wild thing and clamping her hands over her mouth, but I could still hear the screams trying to rip up out of her throat.

Much as I would have liked to stay and savour the moment, I knew it just was not on. I disengaged and hastily straightened my clothing, while Kathleen did likewise. One last look at me and she bolted down the driveway to Bobby's car.

I faded inconspicuously into the bushes, feeling she might not want to meet me on her way back. I'm considerate that way. It was fortunate that I did, because Bobby came storming down the driveway, looking for his missing property.

"Really, Bobby," I could hear her saying, as they strolled back towards the barbecue. "Just what is your problem this afternoon? You've been watching me like a hawk. Are you scared one of your friends is going to push me up against the nearest wall and ravish me? You need to have a little faith."

Ashson
Ashson
8,478 Followers