Barbie Becomes Real

Story Info
He brings his Barbie Doll to life.
6.5k words
4.4
107.8k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barnabus
barnabus
68 Followers

WARNING: This is an adult story, containing sensitive material of a sexual nature, including graphic descriptions of semi-consensual “vanilla” sex. If you find such material offensive or are underage, do not read further, but please bypass this story for one more suitable for you.

Barbie ™ belongs to Mattel Company. No trademark infringement is intended. I am simply borrowing her for a while because, if I could, I’d like to fuck her!

This is a work of fan-fiction. This story is written for enjoyment and entertainment purposes only, and no commercial profit is expected to be made from it. It may be copied for personal use or for posting on other sites, provided the sites are free sites . . . it may NOT be posted on any site that requires a “membership fee” of any kind. Posting is permitted on a site requiring an ‘adult verification service’ provided it only costs a few dollars a year for access to many sites (the way "Adultcheck" used to be) but definitely not on an "Adultcheck Gold" site, which requires much more money.

Like most stories of this ilk, at the end of the story, the characters are magically returned to their original condition, undamaged, unharmed, and unchanged in any way with no memory of the events that have taken place . . . It is as if the story had never happened, because, after all, it never really did.

The man in this story uses birth control (even though technically it may not be necessary in this situation) . . . because all reasonable adults should behave responsibly when participating in sexual activities and they wish to avoid unwanted conception and the spread of disease.

7/16/03

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Chapter 1 – Barbie awakens.

Barbie opened her eyes. At first she didn’t know what she was seeing. Finally she realized she must be on her back looking at the ceiling of the room. She had never noticed the ceiling of a room before. She found she could move her eyes from side to side. Then she raised her hand to scratch at an itch on her nose. Was that an itch? She had never felt an itch before! And she had obviously never scratched one before, either!

She held her hand in front of her and examined it. She could move her fingers! Slowly, carefully, she moved her hand to her face, and jumped at the touch. She could feel her nose, and her eyes. She had to shut her eyes as she ran her fingers over them. And her hair! It flowed down behind her head and underneath her body as she lay there. She knew it would flow almost to her waist.

Could she sit up? Yes, she could! And she could look around the room under her own volition. She had never been able to do that before! She had always been dependent upon someone else to turn her around so she could see her environment. She looked around. She was on a large four-poster bed, apparently in a bedroom. There was a mirror on one wall.

She stood. She stood!!!! And she walked to the mirror. Walking felt strange. But she could do it. And there was the mirror. And there was her reflection! Occasionally she had seen her reflection in a mirror before, but only when someone had held her up to look at herself. And then only as long as that person allowed her to look at her self.

Now, she could stand there as long as she wished! She could turn and look at herself from different directions. She was tall, probably around 5 foot 6 inches. She guessed her measurements were around 39-20-29. Her waist was unusually small for her size. She was elegant with long glistening blond hair crowning her head and framing her face. Her eyes were big and blue, and slightly slanted, her complexion was creamy and without blemish. Yes, she admitted, she was everything she should be. She turned and looked at a 45° angle of herself. Then she turned and looked at her profile. She smiled as she saw her nicely rounded hips. And her bosom. She must be life sized now. And somehow her breasts looked awfully big on her now that she was ‘normal’ size. At least she assumed she was ‘normal’ size. She noticed she was wearing her flight attendant uniform

She lifted her hands and looked at them again. Then she placed them over her breasts. She could move her hand and actually wrap her fingers around her breasts and squeeze them. Uuummmm! That felt - - - strange! She knew that sometimes children, or rather it wasolder children, and sometimes adults, had brought her and Ken together and had placed Ken’s hand over her breast. But he had never grasped her breast the way she was now. She looked down at her hands, and once again held them before her face to gaze at them. It wasmuch better to be able to move your fingers and thumbs!

She looked down at her skirt. Those children had made Ken put his hand under her skirt, too. With one hand she took hold of the hem of her skirt and pulled it upwards. She was wearing panties under the skirt. That was good! Sometimes when they dressed her, they didn’t bother with the panties, and that always made her feel uncomfortable. But these panties, the ones she was wearing, hugged her hips much more snugly than anything she had ever seen before. They were literally skin-tight.

She wondered for a minute, then turned sideways and slid her panties down to reveal her cheek. And sure enough, there it was! There was a tattoo on her bottom that said “MADE IN TAIWAN!” She smiled, and drew her panties back in place.

Then she put her hand where the children had put Ken’s hand. Ooooohhhhh! That was different! It took her breath away! She didn’t know whether she liked it or not. But she used her fingers to caress herself, something she had never been able to do before.

She gasped and her eyes widened as she found something that astonished her. She looked down. Some children had actually put Ken’s handinside of her panties. She moved her hand inside the waistband and touched herself. She actually hadpubic hair! And it felt strange, both inside and out! She reached further and shuttered with amazement and quickly removed her hand.

Even though she and Ken had shared many adventures and identities, even being a bride and groom, neither had ever had any genitalia. But now she did! How had that happened?

She may have been Ken’s bride, but she never had been his wife! She had lived in many houses, but she always had a twin bed. Ken didn’t live there, didn’t sleep there. And there had never been a spare bedroom in her ‘dream house’ and certainly no nursery!

She knew she had first appeared in 1959 wearing a striped swimsuit! Since then, she had gained many new personae. She had been a nurse, a doctor, an astronaut, an airline pilot, a flight attendant, a rock star, a princess, and a fashion model. She had worn clothes designed by some of the finest names. Additionally, she has served in all branches of our armed forces. Her hair had been different colors and different styles through the years.

What had happened to her? She moved back toward the bed. The carrying case, her accessory as a stewardess, was lying on the bed. She stared at it, but didn’t pick it up. Her hand moved tentatively to her breast again. It was soft, but had a firmness about it. It didn’t sag, even though she wasn’t wearing a brassier. (The only times she had been given a brassier had been when she was a fashion model or a designer model.) She knew that her breast was an ‘ideal’ size for her frame. Touching it still made her feel funny inside, a feeling she didn’t understand and couldn’t describe. She frowned, and looked down at her hand covering her breast. She explored with her fingertips and - - - yes - - - there was a nipple there! Barbie had never had nipples. For that matter, she had never had any sex organs either, and her mouth wouldn’t open except through perfectly clenched teeth. And yet, somehow, people had thought of her as a bimbo! She wondered why.

She took hold of the nipple through the fabric of her uniform and felt all sorts of sensations run throughout her body. She didn’t know if she liked the feelings, but she didn’t want to stop. She was about to slide her hand inside her blouse when she heard the sound of a door opening.

A man entered the room, and a quick glance told him what was happening. He smiled. “Getting acquainted with yourself?”

Barbie looked at her hand, still holding her nipple through the uniform, then quickly removed her hand with an embarrassed smile.

“There is no need to be self conscious,” he assured her, closing the door behind him. “It’s only natural to be curious about yourself, now that you can move and feel for yourself.” He moved to the foot of the bed as she watched him. He hesitated, and looked at her. “Can you talk? Can you think?”

Barbie nodded her head. “I think so,” she answered, and the realization suddenly engulfed her that those were the first words she had ever spoken. Or rather, they were the first words she had said of her own volition.

“Where am I? What’s happened? Andwho are you?” She knew the answer to the last question, at least partially. He had come to the store and examined many dolls, finally selecting her. When he brought her home, he had moved her around and positioned her. He had also groped her through her uniform, and carefully undressed her. Again, he had run his fingers over her naked body, touching all of her private parts. There was nothing unusual about this. Men had been buying her from the stores for years, and playing with her. Sometimes fathers had found her in their daughter’s closet and played with her, always carefully dressing her afterward and returning her to the closet.

He moved next to her and sat on the bed, patting the place beside him. “Who I am is unimportant,” he responded. She sat beside him. She had always done whatever people wanted her to do. It didn’t occur to her that she could do anything else.

He paused before continuing. “As to what happened, - - -“ he seemed at a loss for words. “Let’s just say that you are an early test of a machine that I am developing. And right now, you are here with me. I haven’t worked all of the ‘glitches’ out of my invention, so you will only be with me for a short period of time. And since we don’t have a lot of time, so shall we get started?”

Again, Barbie nodded. No other alternative occurred to her.

”Have you ever been kissed by a man?” He asked.

Barbie nodded. Of course, she had.

Those older children had pressed Ken’s lips to hers. That was a kiss, wasn’t it? She had seen adults kiss - - - and more - - -, Barbie knew what a kiss was.

“Then you won’t mind if I kiss you?” he asked.

Barbie remembered the ‘kisses’ she had received from Ken when the older kids had pressed their lips together. She also remembered the kids taking off her clothes and Ken’s clothes and positioning their bodies together, usually with Ken on top. Sometimes older brothers would pair her with GI Joe (who seemed to be much more interesting to Barbie than Ken ever had been). She never really understood what they were supposed to be accomplishing since neither she nor Ken nor Joe had any genitalia. She answered the man’s question with a shake of her head.

He took her chin in his hand and raised her mouth to his and gently kissed her.

"Mmmmmmmmmmnnn," she moaned as shereally kissed a man for the first time. He held the kiss firmly until she finally had to break the kiss to gasp for air. She was at a total loss, not knowing what to do. Her entire way of thinking had been thrown into disarray by that deep kiss. Barbie rolled her head backward her long hair cascading almost to the bed, her long exquisite legs dangled limply over the edge of the bed.

"Don’t worry, Barbie!" He smiled at her soothingly, "Everything will follow its natural course."

Then he took this outstanding, full-bosomed waif into his arms ‘to comfort her and to assuage all of her anxieties’, he rationalized to himself. He held her and kissed her again. He found and opened the snap on her stewardess jacket. Once opened, he slipped it off of her shoulders. Barbie didn’t find anything unusual in this, since people had been dressing her and undressing her for as long as she could remember. She did find it unusual when he ran his hand down her hip and up under her skirt.

Slowly, she felt him leaning against her and she lay back on the bed with him over her. She allowed him to caress her with his fingertips along the edge of her panties underneath her skirt. Some of the older boys had done this to her, but nothing they did made her feel the way she did now. She was too innocent to know she might wish to protect herself from his advances - - -. too sweet, too unsuspecting and unselfish. Flashes and sensations were pouring through her mind and body. She didn’t know what was happening, but somehow she felt that there might be something wrong with anything that was generating such thrills in her body and creating new sensations that she neither recognized nor understood.

Turning pink with discomfort, she could neither consent or prohibited his toying with her plain cotton undergarment.

He moved past her panties and stroked her folds. Her eyes shot open at his touch. One finger pressed into her. She gasped and backed off momentarily. His finger could actuallyenter her! She had never experienced that before! Was thatpleasure she was feeling? She moaned and arched her back against him. The pleasurable sensations between her legs released new yearnings in her. A long moan escaped her lips. It was incredible. It felt so - - - right for some reason. She couldn’t think of any reason to resist the feelings that were welling up within her. Almost instinctively, if that word could be used with Barbie, she melted into his arms and began to move her hips against his fingers. He smiled as he noted the change in her, and he knew he had just been given permission.

Having received permission to continue, he could proceed more slowly. He knew he had time constraints, but he also knew that there would probably be no restraints from her.

She gave a disappointed moan as he withdrew his hand and slid it up her side caress her ribcage under her arm. Moments later, the hand covered her breast. If it had felt funny when she had touched her own breast, the man’s touch, even through her blouse, jolted her such as she had never felt before. She looked down at his hand as he caressed and gently squeezed her. When he took her nipple between his fingers, her breath left her and she felt an intense hollowness in her stomach.

Chapter 2 – They both get down to the bare essentials

He smiled down at her. She was panting through full lips, slightly opened. His hand slid inside her flight attendant blouse, cupping her bare breast. Excitement swept over her as she began breathing hard, feeling stimulation that bordered on insanity. Her eyes were filled with excitement, but he didn’t see any lust yet. Perhaps she didn’t know what lust was. He took her hardening nipple between his thumb and forefinger and pinched it harder than he should have. She moaned and wiggled under his ministrations, her breasts heaving uncontrollably with excitement.

Tentatively, she put her hand on his chest. He was wearing everyday gray sweats. He wasn’t particularly muscular, certainly not as well built as Ken. But Barbie wasn’t making comparisons at that particular moment. They caressed each other and kissed. Her kisses were sweet and soft. And innocent. Her skin smooth. There wasn’t a line on her face. Not a wrinkle, no bags under her eyes, not even smile lines.

He withdrew his hand and found the snaps on her blouse, opening them and spreading the blouse to the side. ‘In the flesh’ Barbie was even more beautiful than when she was fully covered. Her breasts were perfectly formed. This was especially remarkable since she had a relatively small rib cage. Therefore, much of her bust measurement consisted of her mammaries. Her long hair cascaded around her shoulders, fanning out on the bed, forming a halo effect round her face.

“You have lovely breasts, Barbie!” he whispered. He kissed an already hardened nipple and once again, he began to gently weight and squeeze her mounds.

Nothing he was doing was anything that hadn’t happened to her before, but everything was new to her. She had been groped many times, but never had she felt the chill throughout her entire body that she experienced when he began to suck on her nipples. (But, to be honest, she had never had nipples before!)

She was so absorbed in the sensations generated in her breasts (which somehow seemed to radiate to other parts of her body as well), that she was completely oblivious when he unbuckled her belt and unsnapped her skirt. He paused and sat up drawing her up so he could pull her blouse off of her arms. Then he lay her back down and removed her skirt and belt. She realized she could lift her hips as the skirt slid down.

Her big blue eyes stared at him with wonder. Kneeling beside her, he paused for a moment, then took the waistband of her panties and pulled them downwards. Again she lifted her hips, then her feet as the garment left her. Absently, she fingered the material of his jogging outfit. He smiled.

“You’re right, Barbie. I’ve taken off your clothes. Now you can take off mine.”

There was no reason not to. She sat up and drew his sweatshirt over his head. Then she found the tie-string in the jogging pants and loosened it, pushing the pants downward. He wasn’t wearing any underwear. She stared at him! She had been naked with members of the other gender before, but this was the first time that she had been naked with a man and both of them had genitalia. And he certainly had genitalia! Her eyes dropped to herself, then back to him. They both had pubic hair, too. This was truly a first for Barbie.

They were both sitting, staring at each other. He put out his hand to caress her breast again, and to encircle the nipple with his fingers. The caress gave her that same funny feeling she had experienced before. The encircling of her nipple electrified her. She closed her eyes and shuttered. She felt movement on the bed, so she looked and saw his face moving toward her chest. Unconsciously, she arched her back to move her breasts closer to his lips, and he rewarded her by grazing her nipples with his lips, nuzzling them, nibbling them and finally drawing them into his mouth again.

“MMMMmmmmmmMMMmmmMMmmmm - - - “ she moaned in time to his oral ministrations. Together, they lay back down on the bed as he continued suckling her. When her nipple slipped out of his mouth, she brought up her hand to support her breast and hold it steady for him. His mouth on her nipples seemed to be the only thing of significance in her world, but she was conscious as his hand slid down her body to cover her mound. At first, he only massaged her sending delightful ripples through her that reinforced the delight she felt from his lips. But soon, his fingers pressed lower and outlined her folds. He had done this before, but the fact that their clothes were gone made everything that much more exciting.

As his fingers caressed the inside of her folds, she gasped, eyes shooting open at the touch. It was incredible. She felt dampness forming where he was touching her. She had nothing in her experience to compare to these new sensations she was feeling. It was as if her body had it’s own desires. Her hips began to buck against his fingers, and he smiled, observing this new change in her behavior.

Even though she had never done anything with her life outside of sports and wearing different costumes, somehow Barbie knew that she was some sort of social icon. She had watched generations of little girls grow up, and she felt that she had had somewhat of an influence on their lives. She knew that both girls and boys had examined her naked breasts as if they were an ideal to be desired. But when the little girls grew up, almost none of them developed breasts like hers, and she sensed their disappointment.

barnabus
barnabus
68 Followers
12