Barbie Jo Adventures Ch. 06

Story Info
Barbie Jo's new girlfriend.
10.2k words
4.53
38.3k
12

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 12/20/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6: Barbie Jo's New Girlfriend

This story is a fantasy story, and with all fantasies we can imagine that no evil exists. That also means no disease, so with no disease to transfer to someone else, no need for protection. Remember it is a fantasy world, in the real world evil and disease exists. Protect yourself.

*

Saturday

When I woke up, I was alone in Harley's bed. I went to the bathroom for the usual thing when you first wake up in the morning. I looked at myself in the mirror and saw me, a guy. I felt embarrassed being in Harley's house with no makeup on. I had a quick shower, borrowed Harley's razor to shave myself, and got my makeup kit from my purse that was lying on the counter from the night before. Once I had my makeup on, I put on my long blond wig that I had hung on a towel rack to dry last night after washing the cum out of it. I looked in the mirror, and this time I saw Barbie Jo, I felt much better.

I slipped my baby doll back on, and went looking for Harley. I found him in the second bedroom; he was sitting at a computer wearing just his boxer shorts. The bedroom was sort of made into an office; the computer was on a desk with bookshelves on both sides, and a filing cabinet. There was also a weight bench with a barbell on it, and a huge amount of weights attached to it. Up against a wall was a sofa, that looked like it folded out into a bed.

I walked up behind Harley, and put my arms as best I could around his massive chest. I rested my chin on his shoulder, and snuggled up against his unshaven face. "Morning lover, I had a fantastic time with you last night. The others, I want to forget about."

"Good morning babe. Did you have a good sleep?" He cheerfully asked as he turned his head, and kissed me on the cheek.

"Oh yes, I slept like a kitten after the way you treated me here last night. It was like being in heaven; after leaving hell."

"You really didn't like the video shoot?" He asked. "Dallas told me you were really into that kind of thing."

"It wasn't so bad, I was taken by surprise. I've never been gangbanged by eight guys before. Allan was too rough, I don't like him. It was kind of sexy though."

"Well, it's history now. Want some breakfast?" He asked.

"Yes please." As he got up from the computer I asked. "What are you working on?"

"Catching up on email. Here, check out my website," he said clicking another window.

While he went to get breakfast, I sat down at his computer and looked at his website. On the home page were three pictures of Harley, but with his best attribute covered. In one picture, he was fully dressed in his riding gear, sitting on his motorcycle. Another one had him wearing only a tight pair of jeans; exposing his bare, muscled upper body. The third picture had him stretched out on a sofa naked; with a towel covering his big cock. The text on the page was a biography of him, and at the bottom was a hyperlink that said. "Want to see more?"

The page that came up after I clicked the hyperlink was a logon page with an, "Offer to subscribe," window on the right side. The logon info was already filled in, so I clicked "Enter." The next page was more to my liking, several pictures of his beautiful naked body. Some had a flaccid cock, and some showed his cock in all its glory; standing at full attention. After staring at these pictures for a few moments, I clicked on the next page. It had videos available; as I watched some I was fascinated to learn that Harley was bisexual. Some videos had him performing with women, some with men, and some with transsexuals. In the top right corner of all the pages was a, "Send Harley a Message," button. Next to that was a box that said, "Contact Harley." Intrigued, I clicked on it. Another logon screen displayed; with a message saying, "You Must be a Gold Member to Email Harley, or a VIP Member to Meet Harley."

"Hey babe, come eat," Harley called from the kitchen.

On the table was a great breakfast spread. We each had a plate of poached eggs and toast, with coffee. In the middle of the table was a selection of fruit.

"Hope you like it, I'm mainly a vegetarian. I don't eat red meat, I only eat eggs, and fish to get my protein. Usually it's just vegetables and fruit, and an addiction to coffee."

"That explains why your cum is so sweet and delicious tasting," I said with a mischievous grin, as I sat down at the table.

After breakfast I went to model the clothes Dallas bought me. While modeling a particularly skimpy pair of red lace panties, matching bra with my breast forms on, and a 5 inch pair of red pumps. Harley commented on how beautiful and feminine I was. I couldn't help notice that his cock was getting hard, building a large tent in his boxers. I was overwhelmed with desire, I had to have him. I knelt in front of him and withdrew his hardening cock through the fly in his boxers. I seductively looked into his eyes as I licked his shaft, along the pee slit, and circled the head of his magnificent cock with my tongue. I then inhaled it into my mouth, sucking it for all I was worth. After some time of sucking on his cock, he took hold of my head. I thought he was going to force my head further onto his cock, fuck my face with it.

Instead he gently lifted my head off his cock, and panted, "No, I can't cum, I have to save it." I was about to protest when he continued, "Let me pleasure you."

He stood up and sat me in the chair. He then got on his knees between my legs and rested one of my legs on his shoulder. He took my cock clit out from my panties and began sucking it. I went into a blissful dreamlike state. I was mesmerized watching this huge beautiful Adonis giving me a blowjob.

I didn't take long and whispered, "I'm going to cum."

I tensed up, and shot my load of cum into his warm wet mouth. I writhed in ecstasy as my orgasm transported me to another universe. When it was finished, I leaned over and kissed his lips passionately; probing my tongue into his mouth searching for some remnants of my cum, moaning, "I love you."

He smiled at me, and got up to go get dressed. I put on a white blouse and my new black leather mini skirt. I kicked off the red pumps, and tried on the stiletto boots. I put on the fur coat I got, and looked in the mirror. I didn't like what I saw, because standing in the mirror looking back at me; dressed in thigh high stiletto boots and short fur coat, was a prostitute. A cheap, trampy hooker. With a chill, I tossed the fur coat onto the sofa. I did like the boots though, and got an idea.

"Harley, come look, and tell me what you think," I yelled.

He came into the living room wearing a pair of jeans and his classic too tight t-shirt. "Fuck! You look dirty babe," as he ogled me sitting astride his motorcycle. Wearing the thigh high boots, leather mini skirt, and my short leather jacket; I must have looked like quite the biker bitch.

"Can I go to Bike Week with you?" I joked.

"You sure can, but only if you look like that," he promised.

Suddenly the front door swung open, "Wow, now that's what I want to see," hooted Dallas.

"Fuck you Dallas! You've got some nerve, after what you did to me last night." I yelled.

"Don't get your panties in a knot. You loved it, and you know you did," he fired back.

"I'm talking about the way you and Allan were going to leave me covered in cum."

"Yeah, that was a bit rude of Allan to do that. I spoke to him about it. I knew Harley was going to take care of you," he said in a more apologetic, soothing voice. "And it looks like he did his usual great job at it. You look sexy on the bike; it will make a good picture for your website."

"That's another thing, I never agreed to having a website where anybody can see me as Barbie Jo; getting fucked."

"This is old news, we discussed your concerns last night, and they've been addressed. Water under the bridge; or in this case, I guess it's cum under the bridge," he smirked, thinking that was supposed to be funny. "Besides, just keep thinking about all the money you'll be making on this adventure."

"Exactly how will I be making money anyway?" I asked. "I'm not doing anything that's illegal."

"There's nothing illegal, it's a legitimate business," he said. "You'll be selling memberships, and other things. You'll have to pay taxes on your income as a matter of fact. As an accountant, you should be able to handle that. Stay right there on the bike, I'm going to get my gear, and we'll take some pictures for your website."

While he was out getting his gear from the car, I asked Harley, "Do you think this is a good idea that I go through with this website idea?"

"It's your decision to make. Remember though, if you decide to do it, you have to follow through on it all the way." Harley also said, "You just have to learn not to antagonize Dallas. Try not to get him angry with you. I know you can be wildly independent. That's what I like about you." He said with a smile. But even with his smile, his words had an ominous sound to them that sent a shiver down my spine.

Dallas came back into the living room with his kitbag, and brought out an expensive looking digital camera that took still pictures. "Strike a pose you sexy looking tranny girl," he said.

That comment instantly got me horny, and I reached for the handlebars. With my right foot on the foot peg, I stuck my bum back as far as I could. I felt the short leather skirt ride up my legs, exposing the bottom of my bum cheeks. I put my lips together and made a sexy pouting face at Dallas.

"Perfect, hold that pose," Dallas said, as he took several pictures from different angles. "Now lie back on the seat, and put your crossed legs up on the handlebars."

I looked at Harley; he nodded in approval with a big lusting grin. I did as I was told, and Dallas rattled off a bunch more pictures as he circled the motorcycle.

"Okay, now stand on the left side of the bike, rest your hands on the seat as you bend over," he said. "And let's see those pouting lips."

As he took the pictures, I was getting very horny posing for him. My cock was straining against my panties.

"Harley, stand behind her, and put your hands on her hips; as if you were fucking her."

As he stood behind me, he rubbed his hard cock against my bum. It felt fantastic; I pushed my bum back at him, and wiggled my hips.

"Keep that pouty mouth baby," Dallas said as he worked the camera. "Okay Harley, come around to this side of the bike, and take your cock out; but keep your jeans pulled up."

Harley happily obliged, and rubbed his hard cock against my face. Click, click, click went the camera. I couldn't take it anymore, my horniness got the better of me, and I hungrily swallowed Harley's magnificent cock into my mouth. I sucked on it furiously, licking all along the shaft, and forcing the tip of my tongue as deep as I could into his pee slit. I was completely focused on Harley's cock, but I could hear the camera clicking away; Dallas giving words of encouragement as he circled around us, and Harley moaning in pleasure. I felt my skirt being hiked up exposing my red thong panties, and bum.

As the camera kept clicking, Harley moaned, "I'm going to cum babe."

I waited with eager anticipation of enjoying a mouthful of Harley's sweet tasting seed. I was disappointed when he removed his cock from my mouth, but assumed he was going to spray my face with his cum.

"Can't cum yet, have to wait," he panted. His cock was bobbing up and down in front of my face, precum was leaking out of it. "Fuck! It's going to be hard doing shoots with you, and holding off on cumming until it's time."

"At least let me lick that strand of precum," I begged.

"Okay babe, but don't jerk it or apply any suction; or I'll blow a gallon of cum all over you."

"That was fantastic, you're a natural Barbie Jo," Dallas said. "Now sit on the bike. Harley, get naked, and sit behind her."

We did as ordered; I grabbed the handle bars, put my boots on the foot pegs, and arched my back; lewdly sticking my behind towards the back of the motorcycle. Harley climbed on behind me, placed his cock in the crack of my bum, and Dallas took more pictures. I looked over my shoulder, into the camera, and put on my sexiest pouty face. I even took my left hand off the handle bar and gave Dallas the finger.

"Yeah baby, that's it, work the camera. Fuck, you're hot!" Dallas gleefully said. "One more set Barbie Jo; turn around, lie on your back on the gas tank, and put your head on the handle bars. Harley, push up her skirt, and pull her cock out. Put her legs on your shoulders, and then shove your cock up her ass."

Harley spit into his hand and lubed his huge 10 inch cock before dutifully pushing it into my bum. I moaned with pleasure as he slowly, and gently buried his cock in me. My little cock clit twitched as I closed my eyes, and soared to sexual ecstasy.

"Perfect! Harley, grab the handle bars like you're riding the bike, and her. Barbie Jo, jerk your cock."

Just when I was ready to cum, Dallas said, "Okay, that's enough pictures."

I wasn't listening. I was in my own world, stroking madly on my cock clit; determined to have a wonderful orgasm.

"Barbie Jo!" Dallas yelled. "Don't you dare cum!"

The anger, and urgency in his voice startled me back to reality. "Why not?" I pleaded.

"Because we're not done yet," he grinned.

"You just said that's enough pictures," I whined.

"Yes, that's true. Now we're going to do some video work, at the end is when you can cum." He was getting his video camera and tripod out of the kitbag. "We'll go through pretty much the same scenes, only this time, I'll join in."

We started with me standing on the kickstand side of the bike bent over the seat. Harley pulled his jeans back on, but left his big cock hanging out with his fly undone. He lubed his cock with spit and pushed it in me. He started fucking me right away while Dallas filmed from different angles. I followed the camera lens with my eyes, always looking right into the lens. I was feeling much more comfortable with the camera now. Dallas was right, I was a natural at being a porn star; and I loved it.

I stayed in that position, while Harley came around in front of me. His glorious 10 inch cock was bobbing straight out in front of my face. I looked at the camera with a mischievous smile, and inhaled his cock into my mouth. I settled into a nice routine of going down on Harley's cock as far as I could, adding some choking and gagging sounds for the audio portion of the video.

The next thing I felt was Dallas at my bum, sliding his cock into me. I glanced out of the corner of my eye, and saw the video camera sitting on its tripod; the red light on top saying, "Don't worry, I'm still recording your threesome porn show, you little slut." I was being bounced back and forth over the motorcycle as the guys got into a rhythm. Like a tennis ball going back and forth over the net in a game of tennis, only this was a game of sex. And I was the object of their game.

"Switch," was all Dallas said, and I was left empty as they changed positions. Dallas retrieved the video camera for some more P.O.V. shots.

The fucking continued, with Harley's 10 inch cock pistoning in and out of my bum, and Dallas fucking my mouth while he filmed. Soon Dallas moaned that he was going to cum. He pulled out of my mouth and stroked his cock a few times. His cock erupted onto my face, spurt after spurt of hot sticky cum splattered my face. Somehow, he missed my eyes; but both my cheeks, and nose collected most of the cum. Dallas knelt down in front of me, and zoomed in for a close-up face shot of me with all the cum on my face. I formed a sexy "O" with my mouth, and looked into the video camera lens.

Later, when I watched the video; I saw how strands of cum hung off my nose and chin. They seductively swayed hypnotically, as I was bucked back and forth by Harley still fucking me. There is something quite erotic about someone having a cum glazed face while still getting fucked.

We changed position again. I straddled the motorcycle in front, while Harley sat behind me. I was immediately rewarded with his cock buried back up my bum, and the fucking continued. Now I was able to hold onto the handle bars, and support myself better as I got fucked. I looked down at the gas tank, and saw that some of Dallas's cum had dripped off my face, onto the gas tank. We fucked like that for a little bit, then Dallas said it was time for the money shots.

I was directed to lie on my back, on the gas tank, with my head on the handle bars. Harley, still sitting on the passenger seat, rested my legs on his shoulder. I felt the wonderful feeling of having my bum filled with Harley's cock again. I could feel my orgasm building as soon as he had his cock buried in me.

"Oh God, I'm going to cum!" I shouted. Without having to even touch my cock clit, I started to shoot my load of cum all over myself. Harley's cock was like a pump, every thrust he made into my bum; a spurt of cum shot out of my cock clit. I shuddered to an insanely powerful orgasm, screaming and moaning the whole time. I almost fell off the motorcycle; Harley had to grab my waist to steady me. As I was coming back down to earth, Harley pulled out of my bum, and shot his load of cum all over my body. This seemed to extend my orgasm. Some of it landed on my face to mix with Dallas's cum, and I'm sure some landed on the gas tank. I laid there shaking, in post orgasmic emotional bliss. Harley bent my legs over me, almost touching the handle bars as he kissed and licked the cum off my face. I almost passed out, I was so satisfied.

Once I finished shaking, and came back down to earth; Harley helped me off the motorcycle, and led me to the bathroom. I had another quick shower and put my makeup back on. When I came back out Dallas was putting his equipment back in the kitbag, and commenting on how great the shoot was. After he had all his camera equipment put away, he handed me a baggy of coke, saying it was for last night and today's shoots. He headed for the kitchen as I poured some coke onto the coffee table. Harley passed on the offer to have some coke. He said I should go easy on the stuff. I knew he was right, but I was in a happy mood, and wanted to get happier.

As I snorted up some lines, Dallas came from the kitchen with three Caesar cocktail drinks, and handed them out. "A toast. To a fantastic sexy shoot, this will allow Barbie Jo's website to launch on schedule, and to Barbie Jo, for being such a hot, sexy tranny girl. Salut!"

The Caesar cocktail was delicious, and I drank it all in one go. "Wow, someone's thirsty," Dallas said, as he went to the kitchen with my glass. When he came back with another Caesar he said, "I almost forgot, you left your new cell phone at Allan's last night. Not that it mattered, because it broke when it hit the wall." He was grinning. "Too bad you didn't at least hit Allan when you threw it at him; he deserved to catch it upside the head. I stopped at the mall on my way here this morning, and got you another one, this one's a Blackberry, it even has an MP3 player. See, I'm thinking about you baby."

Harley reached over and took the phone, he played with it some, then handed it to me saying, "I just put in your first contact, call me anytime babe."

It was a hot pink color, great for Barbie Jo, but it would certainly bring some comments if I used it at my accounting job as straight guy Joe.

"Put my number in it too, it's my cell number, and only a handful of people know it, so don't go giving it out," Dallas said sternly.

After I put in Dallas's phone number, he told me to finish my drink and do some more lines of coke because we had a busy day ahead of us.

"What are we doing?" I asked as I glanced at Harley, hoping whatever it was, Harley was going to be part of it. Harley just shrugged and smiled that beautiful smile of his.