Barbie's Adventures Ch. 02

Story Info
After school adventures.
7.9k words
4.55
72.7k
37

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/03/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barbie's ongoing misadventures continue as one of her students tricks her into becoming his sex slave and then shares her with other guys at a college sex party. She discovers a wild new side to some of her male students as well as a few girls and teachers she knows.

*****

Owen was not really that into the physical education class. It was a requirement of the Academy. Austin Brown Southside Academy was a private collage and they had some odd mandates for a fully accredited college. P.E. class was one of those strange requisites. He needed this credit to be eligible for a few other courses and given the high quality and reputation of the school he'd have to suck it up and take the class. He prayed he'd do well. But he wasn't a very athletic person.

One of the few perks however was the Ms. Daniels was the assistant coach. When Mr. Wagner was not there she'd teach classes and her enthusiasm meant she jumped and bounced and jiggled around as she emphasized her enthusiasm clapping and hopping about to encourage the students in their efforts.

Owen was doing poorly and after class he approached her and asked if they could speak in private?

She took him into the office and closed the door behind them, then sat at her desk while Owen took a seat before her and stared nervously at the floor.

"So Owen, what did you want to discuss?"

He shrugged and then looked up at her.

"As you know I'm not the most athletic guy here. I know I'm doing poorly and I don't wanna fail this class Ms. Daniels. I was wondering if I could get some private coaching? Maybe after school? I could pay you of course. I think if I got some help with my stretching and exercises and such I'd be better at the class and able to at least get myself a passing grade. Would you be willing to do that with me ma'am?"

She smiled.

"There's no need to pay Owen. I'm allocated up to one hour of after school time to serve as a work cushion for extra functions, work, or tutoring students in need. So we could do this then."

"Well you see Ms. Daniels I really don't want anyone else to know that I'm being tutored. I'd rather pay you for the extra help and do it some place more private after school time. Ya know?"

She thought about it and realized that he was self conscious about the other kids spotting him.

"That'll be fine Owen. When did you want to start?"

"Right away Ms. Owens. I could pay you a hundred dollars an hour for some private lessons and work out time."

"Owen that's too much money!"

"Not really ma'am. My parents are loaded and so is my savings account. I really need the help and I'm sure that the money would come in handy Ms. Daniels. So how about it?"

She shrugged.

"Sure. We could meet at my place. I'll write down the address okay?"

He nodded.

"We'll meet at six o'clock. Don't be late!"

He grinned. "I'll be early! Thank you Ms. Daniels! I really appreciate this!"

School ended at four o'clock and she left at five. When she got home she was surprised to see Owen waiting for her at her front door. His bike was locked up under her carport and he was sitting on her front door step reading a book.

"Owen! You're early!"

He nodded as she got out of the car. Ms. Daniels wore the sexiest short skirts and dresses to work. Though at work she switched to leotards and work out clothes. She was sexy in these as well. But Owen knew she would change before driving home. Now as she approached he remained seated and glanced up smiling.

"Better early than late ma'am."

She nodded and he sat there looking up at her, and up her miniskirt as well, though she seemed to miss this fact as he checked out her thong panties casually.

"Well I'm not going to make you wait until six on my door step. Come on in Owen."

He nodded.

"Thank you ma'am!"

She smiled and shook her head.

"It's ma'am at school Owen. Here you can just call me Barb or Barbie okay"

He nodded.

"Yes ma'am. I mean okay Barbie. That's your first name Ms. Daniels?"

"Yes of course. Why else would I say that?"

He shrugged. He then dug into his wallet and handed her a hundred dollar bill.

"Here you go Ms. Daniels. I mean Barbie."

She smiled and put the money in her purse.

"We'll work out in my living room okay?"

He nodded.

"Sure thing Ma'am. Thanks."

He headed into the living room and set his backpack down in the doorway. Barbie locked her front door and then followed him into the living room.

"Nice place you have here."

She smiled. Owen was a sweet boy.

"Thanks Owen. Shall we get started?"

She was still in her mini-skirt. He had hoped she would be if he arrived early. But now it was as if a dream had come true. Ms. Daniels was actually going to work out with him wearing that outfit? He was awestruck. He felt his cock stirring in his shorts.

He nodded and she had him sit on the plush carpet.

"We'll start with some stretches Owen." He knew she always started with stretching. He liked that. Ms. Daniels never just talked; she showed and participated with her students. And as she sat facing him with her ankles drawn close to her and her knees bouncing side to side he grinned and did the first stretch enjoying the panty shot he was getting and trying not to allow her to catch on to the fact that he could see her crotch and the strain of her labia against the white satin material of her thong panties.

After a while he started to mess up his stretching intentionally and she came to him and demonstrated.

"Look Owen. For this stretch I want your legs spread wide like this."

She stood with her back to him and waited for him to assume the same stance. He did watching her with lustful interest.

"Then bend forward and let your palms touch the ground like so."

As she bent over in front of him her thong barely covered her fine little asshole and her lips again strained against the panty material. Owen slowly mimicked her with his face very close to her ass.

"Then we walk our hands to the right ankle and lean down the leg like this."

Owen's cock throbbed. He followed the move.

"Then to the other side like this!"

Once more he followed the move.

"Then back to the middle like so."

He was once more almost able to bite her fine sexy ass.

"Then extend your arms straight out to either side like so!"

Her arms extended and he mimicked her but then feigned losing his balance and falling forward to grab her hips.

"Whoa! Ooops sorry ma'am!"

She laughed. He was still holding her hips firmly but in leaning on her they had fallen forward and he was on top of her.

"It's okay Owen. You're allowed to make a mistake or two. Accidents happen!" she chuckled.

His dick was rock hard and he had his crotch just inches behind her ass.

"Ms. Daniels? I'm a bit stiff right now and afraid to move. Can we take a break right here just until I can make myself move and then start a new exercise?"

"You wanna take a break here? Like this? On top of your coach Owen?"

He smiled though she couldn't see him.

"I'm just cramped up and I don't wanna hurt myself. You always say if you get locked up, freeze and relax a moment."

She nodded.

"I do say that. Okay Owen. But when you can move I think we'll start with push-ups! Are you ready to get some cardio going into the exercise program?"

He grinned.

"Yes ma'am. Sorry Barbie! I mean yes I am. How many push ups do you want me to do once I start?"

"As many as you can do Owen. Remember this needs to become an intense work out. We want the heart pounding fast and our bodies to warm up quickly. Okay?"

"Sure! Do you like heart pounding fast warm body workouts Ms. Daniels?"

"Mmm Hmm! I sure do Owen. I think it's very healthy for people to get a lot of strong heart pounding exercise. It keeps me in shape. And I bet you will benefit from getting a good work out as well. Now are you ready to give me some heart pumping push ups Owen?"

He had pulled the drawstring on his shorts with his right hand and smiled as he hooked a thumb under the elastic and eased his shorts top down to free his cock.

"Yes ma'am! I'm ready to give you the most heart pounding pumping push ups that you have ever inspired a guy to do Barbie!"

"Good, then lets clear this position and get started!" He moved his legs together and this forced her legs together. With his left hand he pulled her thong down to the middle of her thighs and then in a single swift stroke he plunged his dick into her waiting pussy!

Barbie was shocked. Owen had just jerked down her panties and rammed his erection into her vagina! She shuddered but was too stunned to even speak or protest in her disbelief.

Owen now began pounding his dick in and out of her pussy making her gasp in bewildered arousal. He'd been fucking her a good twenty-five seconds before she recovered enough to protest what he was doing.

"Owen stop that! You can't fuck your coach like this! Stop it right now!"

But his answer was a single word and then to pick up the pace. "No!"

"Oh God Owen! Please? You must stop! Please Owen? Let me go now!"

She tried to get her arms under her to push herself and him up, but he hooked her elbows and drew them back trapping and pinning them to her sides.

"Not a chance Ma'am! This is some heart pounding pumping push-ups like you told me to do! Ya like it don't you Barbie?"

Her legs trembled and shook. She was wet and oddly very aroused. But she wasn't going to let him know.

"No! This is wrong Owen! We can't keep doing this! You need to stop with this stupid push up stunt okay?"

He smiled.

"Sure!"

That stunned her too. He was agreeing with her?

But Owen now knelt behind her and jerked her panties further down past her knees. Then he grabbed her hips and pulled her backwards and upwards into a hands and knees position. In just a split second he had her hips firmly in hand and Barbie felt his stiff young hard cock deep inside of her tingling pussy. She hated how good this felt.

He fucked her at a wildly fast pace and her willpower to even attempt to escape or resist melted when he reached under her to rub her clit at the same time.

"Oh God! OH GOD! OHHH GOD OWEN! NOOOO! P-PLEASE..." But her cries were only an aroused attempt to hide her craving for this. Doggie style sex with her clit rubbed too? That was one of her great weaknesses. She loved getting fucked from behind and now she was trembling and dripping wet. Her vaginal muscles rippled as she contracted and shook helplessly.

Owen slapped her ass making her jump.

"Knew you liked that Ms. Daniels!"

She made one last stab at regaining control. She gasped in as stern a voice as she could manage.

"That is enough! I'm in charge here Owen!"

He laughed and fucked her as she groaned and cried out.

"Baby, you haven't been in charge here for a very long time! That teacher student crap has changed! Now you're just a helpless little girl getting her pussy pounded by a horny guy! So fuck you!"

She sobbed. He had her. Her last ditch effort had been called and he wasn't buying it.

"In fact you're not just a helpless little girl getting fucked by a guy, you're my sex slave Barbie! And when I tell you to do something you're gonna do it! You got that babe?"

She sobbed and shook her head no. "P-please Owen... don't do this... I-I won't tell anyone what y..." He slapped her ass.

"You won't do anything without my permission! And I'll damn well do what I want bitch! I'm running the show here! Not you. Now tell me this Ms. Daniels, if I'm in charge and you're role is sex slave, who the fuck does that make me?"

She sobbed.

"M-my m-master?"

He slapped her ass even harder making her cry out. It stung.

"Is that a question or a statement?"

Sobbing she replied.

"A statement."

"Then say it bitch!"

"You're my master Owen."

"And who are you?"

"I'm your sex slave."

He nodded.

"When I give you an order what are you going to do about it?"

"I'll obey you... master." She sobbed.

He nodded and smiled.

"Exactly. Now crawl very slowly over to my backpack and open it. Then get out the collar and put it on!"

She began to cry. Men had made her a sex slave before. But she'd never been dominated by such a young guy. Now she was his. He had her agreeing to obey him and calling him master. The collar was a symbol of his absolute domination over her. Any woman who had ever been submissive or forced into submission by a dominant master knew what it represented.

As she crawled slowly forward he kept his hands on her hips and kept fucking her in a strange waddle walk. It was a strange and pleasant sensation having his cock ramming her while crawling. She took out the large leather collar and put it on her neck. He secured it with a small lock and then hooked a dog lead up to the collar.

"Pick up my backpack by the top strap with your teeth then crawl over to your bedroom and set it down next to the door. After that crawl to the bed but don't get in. Just stay on all fours and wait for me to give you your next command bitch! You got it?"

"Yes master." And she did as he demanded.

He grabbed his backpack and brought it to the edge of the bed. Then he pulled out a small video camera and a small tripod. He extended the legs and focused on the bed. Once it was set to his liking he told her to stand up and she did as he demanded.

Owen had her take off her mini skirt, her blouse and bra and replace them with her little black dress. What was it with guys and the dress she wasn't sure, but it sure seemed to make them horny? He ordered her to put her hands behind her back and then to turn and face the camera then to sit on the edge of the bed. She obeyed nervously. She knew he was up to something besides just a sex tape. Owen tied her hands behind her back securely.

He smiled.

"Okay here's what we're going to do. I will ask you some questions and you will answer them without ending the statements in master until I ask you what I am to you now? When you hear me ask you this you will answer and finish with master at the end of your statements. From then on it will be master. Got it?"

She nodded and Owen turned on the video camera and stood behind it filming her.

She was sitting there looking nervously into the camera when he spoke.

"State your full name for the record!"

"Barbie Samantha Daniels." She said softly.

"And what is your primary occupation Ms. Daniels?"

"I'm a teacher and assistant coach at Austin Brown Southside Academy."

"Do you have a student named Owen Scott?"

"Yes I do."

She wondered what he was doing this for?

"Did you agree to have Owen Scott, your student come to your home after school and to work out with him privately for a payment of one hundred dollars an hour?"

She sobbed. He was going to record her statements and confessions! This sucked. If anyone found out she could lose her job.

"Yes I did."

He nodded. "And please describe what happened when Owen and you were working out in your living room Ms. Daniels?"

She shook her head no and sobbed. Then spoke.

"He was stretching with..." Owen cut her off.

"First share with everyone what you were wearing doing the workout with your nineteen year old student Ms. Daniels?"

She gasped. He'd seen her panties. Of course! For some reason she had not even thought about the fact that she wasn't in her gym workout clothes when the stretching started. Now she remembered to her embarrassment.

"I was wearing a miniskirt, my panties, my bra, and my blouse and shoes and a garter belt and nylon stockings."

"Go on. What happened next?"

"Owen fell on me while we were stretching. I though it was an accident. Then he pulled down my underwear and started fucking me!"

"After he fucked you what happened?"

"He made me wear a dog collar!"

"And...?"

"He ordered me into my bedroom."

"He ordered you?"

"Yes sir."

"And what compelled you to cooperate and obey him?"

"He had control of me. He made me his... sex slave." She almost whispered the last two words in embarrassment.

"So if you became his sex slave what did he become to you Barbie?"

"He became my master, master!"

"Who tied you up?"

"You did master."

"Why didn't you resist my order?"

"I can't master."

"If you do what happens to you?"

"I'll be punished master."

"So what do you suppose I should do with you ya little slutty milf? What am I going to do next?"

"You're going to fuck me master." She sighed sadly.

"That's right you little whore. Now turn around and show all the good folks that ass and pussy!"

She sobbed and reluctantly obeyed.

Forty minutes later she was exhausted and he had a really wild video shot and downloaded to his laptop computer. He untied her and smiled as she rubbed her sore wrists.

"Now let's go for a drive Ms. Daniels! Put on your white satin panties. And straighten out your dress!"

"Yes master." She sobbed wondering what was still in store for her?

He had her get into the back seat and he drove. They drove for a while until they got to a secluded road near an old park. Then he stopped and parked the car and got out. He went to the back seat and told her to lay on her belly with her hands behind her back. She hesitated and then obeyed him.

Owen tied her elbows and wrists behind her back with silk scarves. Then he tied her knees and ankles together.

"Where are we going master?" She gasped apprehensively.

He shoved a ball gag into her mouth and secured it behind her head. He rolled her over onto her back and then blindfolded her.

"We're going to a little college party. Something special that the guys came up with for all those sexy little sluts in our lives."

She groaned into the gag as he returned to the driver's seat and continued down the road to another route across the town to the party.

When he finally parked the car and lifted her out of the back she was quite frustrated and scared too. Barbie had no idea of what to expect, but it didn't sound promising for her. Sexy little sluts in our lives? The guys came up with? Who were these guys? What was going on?

The inside of the place was loud. Not terribly loud, but there was a lot of chatter and some moaning and groaning. Sexual sounds as well as laughter and discussions going on all around her. She could hear guys voices directed at Owen.

"Nice catch Owen!"

"No fuckin' way! You got the P.E. Coach? Sweet!"

"Oh wow! Owen, I wanna give her a go later if ya don't mind bro?"

Etc.

When he at last pulled off her blindfold she gasped in wide-eyed wonder at what she saw. Several of the male students and Coach Wagner had several Cheerleaders, female teachers, and the cheerleading coach as well as herself tied and gagged.

Coach Wagner was eating out Linda Braxton the cheerleading coach. He stopped and looked at Owen giving him a quick thumbs up.

"I told ya you could do it son! How'd that feel taking charge of hot little Barbie?"

"You were right sir! It felt great! She was easily dominated!"

"They usually are. Did you fuck her good?"

"Yes sir. I nailed her hard and fast! She didn't even know I was fucking her for the first twenty seconds coach! Anyway, she knows now. She's my sex slave."

"Well don't be stingy son. Several of us want a crack at her. But don't worry boy, there's a lot of other pussy for you to try out before you reclaim your little sex slave slut!"

They laughed and Linda Braxton looked at her sobbing helplessly. Barbie felt for her. She looked around the room and a lot of teachers and cheerleaders and a few odd hotties from around campus were all being played with, fondled, diddled, or screwed hard!

Coach Wagner called to him again.

"Let the boys play with her Owen. Come on over here and help me with Linda! She loves riding cock doncha girl?"

The cheerleading coach sobbed and nodded. Owen grinned. This was going to be a fun evening! As she watched him heading to play with her friend a small group of boys approached Barbie grinning. They were all students of hers and coach Wagner. They nodded and high fived chuckling as she took a deep breath. It was going to be a very long and hard night indeed!