Barbi's Wild Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rhinotoons
rhinotoons
264 Followers

That was another thing. Janet had told her as she left that she was not allowed to have sex with Cary over the next three months. You can give him whatever excuse you want, she had said, 'cramps, headaches, morning sickness, whatever, but if I find out you've had sex with him, the deal is off and he gets the pictures.' Barbi figured Cary would be wrapped up in his job in no time and that he wasn't very interested in her sexually with her being pregnant anyway. She didn't however; count on some of Janet's other tactics.

After the first week, Barbi began to notice a few things about herself. For one, her nipples weren't so sore anymore. Second, her breasts were expressing more milk and the increased demand and production was resulting in her breasts becoming more engorged with milk. She figured she was probably a 38DD now and wondered how much longer that would continue. Lastly and probably the strangest change was Cary's sexual awareness. He seemed to be horny as hell and Barbi didn't know why. The previous night they had actually gotten in a fight when he had wanted to have sex and was pawing at her and she had told him that she had cramps and couldn't do it.

Barbi couldn't be two places at once and unbeknownst to her, Janet was making advances on Cary. It was subtle at first. Janet began wearing skirts that were a little shorter than normal for her and tighter fitting tops. Then she began bending and moving in provocative ways whenever she was around Cary. Always in a casual way, nothing obvious. By the end of the first week she began to strike up conversations with Cary whenever she could. If she had the chance to drop a sexual innuendo or brush up next to him she would. She could sense he was giving her the once over and knew that hooking him was going to be easy.

By the end of the third week, Barbi was in a routine. She was showing up for her milkings, three times a day. There were some little changes. The milk was flowing out profusely now and she was expressing almost half a gallon a day. But Janet had begun changing the size of the dildo that came through the saddle and now instead of just vibrating, it was thrusting like a jackhammer and Barbi felt like she was being fucked while she lay strapped in. Barbi couldn't see the size of the dildo because it was always retracted when she got on the saddle, but Janet had a plan and that plan included continuing to enlarge the size of the dildo until Barbi's pussy expanded and stretched to accommodate it.

In the fourth week, Janet had begun to be more obvious with her actions towards Cary. She was visiting his office several times a day, sitting on the side of his desk as she talked and touching him on the arm and shoulder as well. Several times when she was around him she had seen a little jump in his pants and some uneasiness in his voice as he tried to rearrange the erection in his pants.

As she came into his office that Thursday morning, she was ready to push it a little further. Instead of just sitting on his desk like she had been, she moved around until she was sitting on his side of the desk.

"I thought I'd try this side of the desk today," Janet said smiling, "it seems so much more powerful."

Cary was taking in her long legs and wondering what color panties she had on as she spread her legs slightly.

Janet could sense his weakness and took each of his hands and put them on either side of her legs. "Do they feel nice?" she asked.

"Oh... uh, yes, great!" he uttered.

Janet leaned over until her breast was pressed into Cary's shoulder and she whispered into his ear, "would you like to see more?"

Cary squirmed in his chair, "here?" he asked, "in the office?"

"Sure," Janet whispered, biting his earlobe, "you aren't scared, are you?"

"No...no, of course not," Cary said, trying to express his manhood.

"I didn't think so," she said, reaching down into his lap and rubbing his erection.

Cary moaned deep inside and closed his eyes. "Mmm... it feels like someone's excited to have me here," Janet continued whispering with her hot breath in Cary's ear. She gently squeezed his penis and then began jerking him off through his pants. With her other hand she took one of his and ran it up her leg to her panties. Cary began rubbing the silky material and reached behind it to feel her dark thatch.

"Mmm... mmm..." Cary moaned and Janet could sense he was on the verge of cumming. She quickly pinched his dick hard and jumped up.

"What? What's the problem?" Cary quickly asked, almost delirious.

"Oh! I'm sorry," Janet said, "I thought I heard someone coming through the door." She looked at her watch and then smoothed out her dress. "I better get going. I can't believe I let the time get away from me." She turned to walk out the door and looked back to wink and purse her lips at him before walking out the door. 'His balls should be nice and blue after that,' Janet thought as she walked down the hall to Barbi's desk.

Barbi was working away on a presentation she was going to have to give tomorrow afternoon in the conference room to Mr. Bunz and five other attorneys. Janet looked at her for a few moments before coming into her field of vision. Her breasts were much larger than before she was pregnant. Janet had measure them at 40E now and she was a 36C before. Janet had made her wear her maternity bras without the nipple coverings so that would stand out in whatever she was wearing. 'She sure is looking like a cow,' Janet laughed.

"How's everything coming, Bimbo?" Janet said suddenly, causing Barbi to jump.

"Geez, you scare the hell out of me," Barbi said, "fine...fine... I just have a presentation tomorrow that I'm a little nervous about giving."

"Well maybe this will make you feel better. I'm canceling your session for this evening, tomorrow morning, and noon, so you'll have more time to work on it. Just make sure that you're at the evening session tomorrow after it's over."

"Thanks," Barbi said, "that's very nice of you."

"Oh, it's nothing. I also brought you a new top to wear with that nice black skirt you have. I want you to wear it for your presentation."

Barbi thanked her and promised to wear it. As she set it aside and got back to work, Janet walked back to her desk thinking to herself, 'stupid cow...she doesn't even realize that by not expressing her milk, her tits are going to balloon up and be so full that be the time she has her presentation tomorrow they'll be leaking all over the place. The white shirt should be perfect to capture those leaking udders.'

Janet was right. Barbi woke up the next morning because her tits were on fire. She reached up to feel them and they felt hard and bulgy. She was swollen and full of milk with no way to express it. She got dressed gingerly in the pretty white blouse Janet had bought for her and looked at herself in the mirror when she was done. Her legs and ass were still small and she looked great in the short black skirt. Her tits on the other hand were going to be a distraction. The top was tight and snug on her huge breasts and her nipples stood out, making an obvious dent in the material. In fact the material was so thin she could make out her dark aureoles in the reflection from the mirror.

By lunchtime Barbi could barely concentrate. Her breasts felt like rocks there was so much milk collected in them. She checked her watch and saw that there was still an hour until her presentation. She walked back and forth through the entire office and couldn't find Janet anywhere. She was sure if that if she got Janet to express a little milk she'd be okay to make it through the meeting.

"Anyone seen Janet," Barbi called out to several of the staff and secretaries in the larger cubicle space.

"I thought I saw her headed back towards the storage rooms a little while ago," one of the girls said.

'That's odd,' Barbi thought, 'Janet doesn't have anything to do with office supplies.' She headed down the seldom-used stairway at the end of the building to the basement where the firm kept office supplies, the computer server, and remote files. She hadn't been down there in weeks and there were days when no one went down there.

She was just about to call out for Janet when she thought she heard some moaning coming from the office supply room. As she got closer to the open doorway, she was sure it was moaning.

"Ohhhh...yeahhhh, baby, that feels so good!" she heard a male voice utter.

"Just wait until you get a piece of this ass!" she heard Janet respond.

Barbi slowly made her way up to the edge of the doorway and peered around. She stifled a gasp as she saw who was with Janet... Cary was leaning back against some bins, his head tilted back and his pants down around his ankles. Janet was on her knees, jerking on his stiff cock and licking at his dick head. Cary looked like he was getting ready to cum in her mouth when Janet gripped his dick hard and he yelped.

"Oww! What the hell was that for?" he asked.

Janet smiled, "I don't want you to waste your cum in my mouth. I want it in my pussy."

Cary seemed to get more excited. Barbi looked at his cock, which hadn't released any sperm in a month and it, was almost purple and point straight up to the ceiling. It wasn't big like Mr. Bunz's cock, just average, around 5-inches or so, but it was hers and now he was getting ready to fuck the woman who was blackmailing her.

Janet had turned around and bent over one of the waist high bins. Her top was still on, as well as her 3-inch heels, but her skirt and panties were gone. Barbi watched helplessly as Janet spread her legs, bent over and stuck her smooth, tight, ass out at Cary.

"Why don't you put that thing to some use," Janet cooed.

Cary looked hypnotized as he looked at his target, Janet's neatly trimmed pussy staring back at him from between her legs. Janet reached around and grabbed his dick and pulled him into her, rubbing it up and down on her slit. She knew he wouldn't last long and let go. "Your turn," she said, "stick it in my and give me a good fucking!"

Cary grabbed her slim hips, the head of his cock at the entrance to her pussy, and thrust forward hard.

"Yeeeaaahhhh... that's it Carey, fuck me like you'd like to be fucking that wife of yours. She hasn't given you anything for a month."

Janet felt tight around his dick, actually like she was squeezing him and he relished the feeling. Barbi had put him off night after night with all sorts of excuses and now he was going to get a chance to 'get off.'

"Uhh... uhh... uhh..." he grunted as he thrust in and out of Janet's pussy in a frenzy.

"Hard Carey! Fuck me like you'd want to fuck that bitch of yours who won't give you any!" Janet kept urging him to be rough and drill her. She smiled as Carey rammed his little dick into her, squeezing him tightly with her well-trained cunt muscles.

Barbi watched in shock as Carey thrust into her like a crazed-man. She looked down at her watch. Only 15-minutes until her presentation, but she didn't want to leave until it was all over.

Janet flipped her head from side to side, feigning orgasms, while secretly stealing glances at Barbi. She knew she was there and was determined to deliver an award winning performance.

"Fuck my fat pregnant pussy!" Janet yelled out, getting into the role of Barbi, "you know you're not going to get any once the baby is born!"

Cary thrust into her hard again and again, "how do you like that Barbi? You're not gonna tell me 'no' anymore!" And with that he shot his load, jamming his dick up into her as far as he could. "Aaaahhhhhhhh!"

Barbi watched in fear and disbelief. 'Was this actually the man she married? What was going to happen to her the next time they were in their bedroom?' She didn't have time to watch anymore and knew she'd have to leave quickly anyway so that she wouldn't be discovered. Barbi made her way up the stairs wondering how she was going to concentrate through her presentation. Her breasts felt like they were going to burst at any moment and her year-end bonus could be made or lost on how well she performed.

"I'm sorry I'm late," Barbi apologized as she came rushed into the full conference room. Six of the firm's top attorneys were lining the sides of the conference table and Mr. Bunz was at the end leaving the head of the table in front of the presentation board open.

"That's quite all right Barbara," Mr. Bunz said, "we're looking forward to your presentation." Mr. Bunz had to laugh to himself. He could tell he had worked the young blonde wife up into a frenzy getting ready for a presentation the attorneys could care less about. He had even told her that her bonus for the year was tied to it. What everyone in the room wanted was a repeat of the gangbang they had experienced the previous month. Barbi had made it clear it was a one-time thing, but Mr. Bunz had a feeling that was going to change.

Barbi started into here presentation, trying hard to block out the pain in her bloated breasts. All 7 sets of eyes were focused on the form fitting white blouse Janet had provided. Barbi's nipples stuck out profusely like two eyeballs staring back at the men. She was only 15-minutes into her presentation when she felt an odd sensation on her stomach. At first she thought it was just butterflies in her stomach and she ignored it, but then she heard the gasps from the men.

Mr. Bunz interrupted, "Excuse me, Barbi?" "Yes, sir," Barbi replied, looking him straight in the eye. "I'm going to hold you responsible for giving each man here a hard-on."

"Excuse me sir?"

"Do you think you can improve the feedback on your presentation by pulling a stunt like this?" As he said this he nodded down towards her chest. Barbi followed his stare and gasped at the wet stain covering the front of her chest. Her tits were leaking! Her shirt was so wet that her nipples stood out like in a wet t-shirt contest. Barbi looked up to see six faces smiling back at her, as well as Mr. Bunz.

"I don't take too kindly to a woman trying to use her sexual traits to gain an advantage," Mr. Bunz said.

"But, I'm not..."

Mr. Bunz held up his hand cutting her off. "Why don't you take your top off for us dear so we can see what you're teasing us with."

"Mr. Bunz, you can't be serious."

"Oh, I'm serious all right. And if you don't do exactly as I say then your days here at the firm are over."

Barbi starred into his dead-set eyes, hesitated briefly, then began lifting her blouse up over her head. 'I'm caught,' she thought, 'I can't get fired and then have Cary find out everything that's happened. I'll have to go along.'

Barbi was still wearing the maternity bra Janet had made her wear, with the material missing in the middle so her nipples would stand out. She saw the men gaze in amazement as her bare puffy nipples leaked a slow trickle of milk down her breasts, onto her stomach, and the absorbing into the top of her skirt.

"Unhook your bra and leave it on the table," Mr. Bunz commanded.

Barbi reached around to unhook the 38E bra, which she was busting out of, while the men scooted to the edge of their seats. Without the firm support her breasts sagged slightly, but the firmness from being so full of milk made them stand out in every direction.

"Now the skirt and panties," Mr. Bunz said in a flat monotone voice.

Barbi couldn't believe this was happening again. She had promised herself it would only be a one time thing and here she was undressing in front of half the attorneys in the firm... again. She dropped her skirt and panties as Mr. Bunz made his way around the table. None of the other attorneys dared to move until he gave the word.

"Are you ready for some fun boys?" Mr. Bunz smiled as he came up behind her. He really wasn't looking for an answer as he put his hands on Barbi's bent her over the table. "Spread your legs beautiful," Mr. Bunz ordered. Barbi did as she was told and arched her back so that her pussy was fully available to him. In doing so her heavy breasts hung down like huge pendulums in front of her.

Mr. Bunz reached around her and grabbed each one of her full breasts squeezing firmly and pulling downward. Milk sprayed out of them all over the conference table.

"Uhhhhhhh..." Barbi moaned in a mixture of pleasure and pain. The guys began hooting and hollering as Mr. Bunz maintained his alternation between squeezing her breasts and tugging on her nipples.

"Ooohhh, gahhhhhhh... that feels soooo good," Barbi groaned, thrusting her moist pussy back into him. Mr. Bunz had reached around to unzip his pants and pulled out his rock hard cock. At almost 10-inches, it had been a challenge before to get all of it in her. He rubbed it up and down her wet lips, the head just on the fringe and then reached around to grab both of her breasts as he thrust hard into her. Surprise registered on his face as he easily plunged all the way in to his balls. The walls of her pussy barely gripped him.

Barbi was going wild as she thrust back into him, her tits still spraying milk onto the table. "Oh yeeeah! Fuck meeeeee!" Barbi squealed.

After a few minutes of hard thrusting, Mr. Benz pulled out and sat in the chair behind him. Barbi frowned, as she turned around in question.

"Time for you to do the work, Babe. Climb aboard!"

He held his juice covered cock up as Barbi straddled him. She slid down his huge pole easily and then began bouncing up and down on it, her big titties slapping up and down on her ribs.

Most of the men had finished undressing as Mr. Bunz called out. "Dan, get over here and fuck her from behind. Go ahead and put your dick in her pussy with me, there's plenty of room!"

As Dan was gladly taking his orders the conference room door slowly opened a half-inch. Cary had decided to try and take a sneak peek at his wife's presentation. What he saw made his stomach turnover. There was his wife sliding up and down Mr. Bunz's massive cock and Dan, another partner in the firm, trying to force his dick into her pussy as well!

"Mmm...this is gonna be tight!" Dan grimaced as he forced the head of his dick into Barbi's cunt.

"Owwwww!" Barbi cried out, wondering what was going on behind her.

Mr. Bunz lifted Barbi up off his cock just enough so that the two men could go in together. "Okay...now shove," Mr. Bunz instructed Dan. The two cocks drove up into her cunt as one as Barbi's mouth opened up, but no sound came out. It felt like she was being split in two.

Cary could barely stand to watch as the two men bore into his wife, stretching her cunt to the max. 'How could she do this,' he thought despite his having fucked one of his wife's co-workers just a few minutes before. It didn't seem as right when the shoe was on the other foot. Janet grinned from across the room as she watched Cary looking in. She knew what he was witnessing. Her plans were unfolding just as she had planned.

* * * * *

Cary had only been able to watch for about ten minutes. During that time he had witnessed Mr. Bunz and Dan loosen his wife up enough so that she was crying out for them to 'fuck her good.' After she had cum numerous times and they were finished with her, the other men had taken there turn using her mouth, ass, and well-worn pussy. Cary had marveled at the fact that Barbi's tits had continually expressed milk during the whole ordeal, covering the men, table and herself in the sticky sweet liquid. He didn't know what he was going to do, but he did know that he needed to confront her that evening.

When Barbi got over to Janet's house for her after work milking, she was a wreck. Janet just looked at her with a sneer. "So how's my bimbo today?"

"Beat," was Barbi's only reply.

"Get undressed and we'll get down to milking. You must be pretty full after taking the last few sessions off."

rhinotoons
rhinotoons
264 Followers