Barbs Pre-Employment Exam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You previously mentioned that you have always been healthy, but have you ever experienced any abdominal pain, discomfort, distention," he asked?

She was quick to reply in the negative and suddenly felt the sting of his hand on her bare bottom. "When I ask you a question, I expect an honest answer." She noted he had emphasized the word "expect." Once again she replied in the negative explaining she always felt very good experiencing no physical problems.

"Well, then, this portion of the exam is complete," was his only reply as he withdrew his digits from her rectum. She was quite pleased that he had accepted her explanation and relieved the exam was finally over.

"This may feel a bit chilly." She had been so occupied with her own thoughts and getting out of his office, she had not observed his movements. She felt a pressure against her anus, but couldn't identify the object as it slipped in through the portal. As the cool liquid began to fill her rectal chamber, she winced. Dr. Pat instructed her to relax.

"This is just a Fleet enema," he explained, "but you will have to retain it for several minutes. While you do, I want some honest answers this time. Do you think I am an amateur physician? I have examined you inside and out and it's obvious you have a severe constipation problem." The tone of his voice and his demeanor made it quite clear that no more false answers would be tolerated. The passing minutes seemed like hours as Dr. Pat continued to probe for answers and the hated enema begin to work inside of her. When the doctor was satisfied he she had responded to all his inquires, he removed the tape from her thighs, removed the clamps and allowed her permission to use the bathroom.

She returned in a few minutes fully expecting to get dressed and leave, but he instructed her to stand next to the exam table. He then left the room and returned momentarily rolling an IV stand across the room over to where she stood. She turned to get a better look and saw he had suspended a large red enema bag filled to capacity. Her eyes followed the hose to the nozzle and her heart began pounding. She desperately wanted to run, but found no courage to do so. He walked to the supply drawer and returned with a very long, slender red tube, which he promptly slid over the enema nozzle.

"Do you know what this is?" he asked. She shook her head no. "It's a colon tube, an excellent tool for administering a very high enema."

He instructed her to lean forward resting her head and chest on the exam table. "Now spread them wide!" When she failed to respond, she felt the sting of his hand across her bare cheek. "There's much more of that to come if you don't cooperate. Now spread them!" She obeyed placing her feet as wide apart as she possibly could. Once again she felt his hand sharply impact with her the bare skin of her bottom. "Reach back and spread your ass!" She did as instructed and he was pleased to note the tears of humiliation filling her eyes. With her head turned and laying on the exam table, she could observe as he applied KY to the tube. Her heart continued to pound so hard within her chest she felt as though it would burst. She felt the tube pressing against her sphincter and she instinctively tightened. Once again she felt his hand smack her ass. She felt the pressure of the colon tube once again pressing against her rosebud and struggled to relax fearing his displeasure. Having successfully passed through her portal, she felt the doctor push the tube a little deeper then pull it back. He continued in this manner pushing the tube a little deeper and pulling it back slowly at first then faster and faster. Within minutes she felt every anal nerve was on fire and she was on the verge of begging him to give her the enema just to get it over with. Then she felt one final plunge of the tube deep within her rectum and there it remained. Her felt heart skipped a beat as she heard the click of the clamp being released and tensed in anticipation of the enema solution entering her rectum. Dr. Pat allowed the enema to flow a bit then proceeded to coax the colon tube deeper into her rectum. She moaned as the tube rounded the inner bend then felt him push it higher and deeper into her colon. He watched as the enema bag deflated and her belly became more and more distended. Relentlessly he continued shoving the tube deeper until satisfied with the insertion then proceeded to open the flow to capacity and allowed the enema to run freely.

She begged him to stop, complaining that she couldn't possibly take in any more of the enema. Once again he soundly applied his hand to her backside bringing more tears to her eyes. "An enema will do you no good inside the bag," was all he said. She felt his hands on her distended abdomen, pressing as if to determine what capacity her had left. She moaned again begging him to stop the flow. She felt his hand slip down to her labia, his fingers probing the folds, into her vaginal canal and ultimately stroking her clit. He bent down and whispered in her ear, "There's just a little more you have to take in then it will be all over." As he continued to stroke, he grasped the colon tube and begin to push and pull the tube as the enema continued to flow into her colon creating waves deep within. She bit her lip in an effort not to cry out and willed her body to be still against his strokes and ministrations. Once again she felt his hand pressing her distended belly and gratefully heard him say the bag was empty. She felt him pulling the colon tube from within and the enema water cascading downward as the tube excited her body. Her hands clenched into fists as she struggled to hold the enema praying she would make it to the bathroom in time.

Gratefully she accepted his permission to use the bathroom. As she expelled the enema, her thoughts turned toward her feelings towards Dr. Pat. Damn him for probing into her "health" issues, exposing and humiliating her this way! When this was all over, she vowed never to return to his office again ever! When she finally returned to the exam room, she headed straight for the changing room to dress and leave Dr. Pat's office as quickly as possible thankful this exam was finally over.

Dr. Pat caught her arm, spun her around and asked, "Where do you think you're going?" He promptly smacked her ass as he pointed her in the direction of the exam chair and instructed her to wait there. She watched as he open the supply cabinet, returned and held an amber colored object up in front of her. Do you know what this is?" She shook her head no. "This is a double balloon barium catheter used to administer barium enemas for lower GI x-ray series. It's also very good for high volume, hot soapy retention enemas for patients who have not been taking proper care of themselves." Barb couldn't believe it. She hadn't had an enema for years and now she was faced with getting a third enema in one day.

She watched again as Dr. Pat returned to the supply cabinet, opened the lower door and removed a small wrapped object. He turned to walk towards her with a devious smile on his face. His only remark was that she stand still and not move. He opened the package and displayed a pair of very skimpy V shaped panties with a very large opening in the portion that would cover her backside. He instructed her to put them on. He watched with great pleasure as she bent down to comply with his request. She slipped them up her legs, over her thighs and as she continued pulling them up to her waist, she felt something hard and cold push against her labia. She quickly turned to Dr. Pat with a very puzzled look on her face. He said nothing but simply reached down inside the panties to make some adjustments and attach the remote control he had been holding. He turned it on and Barb quickly discovered it was a small vibrator. Dr. Pat instructed her to position it so it was directly on her clitoris. This was the very last straw! This humiliating exam had gone on long enough. Barb reached down to begin removing the panties raging that she was leaving immediately.

Dr. Pat placed both hands on her shoulders pushing her backwards into the exam chair. "You are going nowhere until I've completed the entire exam." He deftly lowered the back, placed her feet into the stirrups and spread them wide. He quickly attached restraints around her legs. She found this not only uncomfortable but quite humiliating lying there naked and spread eagled not knowing what would come next or how long this would last.

His tone was harsh as he explained, "During this part of the exam you may feel uncomfortable. I will give you the control and if you feel cramps during your enema or the need to expel, turn it on until the feeling passes. You must not reach an orgasm or we will have to start all over and that will mean a delay of at least 30 minutes. I will be frequently checking your nipples to see if you are nearing an orgasm."

He went over to the sink and she could see him filling a large enema bag with water. He reached for the container of Castile soap but opted to open a small bottle which he poured directly into the bag. He suspended the bag on the IV stand and rolled it next to Barb. Then he sat on the stool, picked up the balloon catheter, liberally coated it with KY jelly and set it aside. The special panties she wore allowed him ample access to her lube her ass and he did so probing in and out with his fingers, twisting and turning them around within her rectum. She briefly looked at him and noted he seemed to be enjoying this far too much. With her ass well lubed, Dr. Pat picked up the catheter and pushed the inner balloon through her waiting portal. Barb couldn't see what he was doing, but she felt something expanding inside her rectum as the doctor pumped up the inner balloon. When he inflated the outer balloon, she could feel her rectum squeezed tightly.

Dr. Pat then reached up and released the clamp allowing the water to flow inside her. She felt her abdominal muscles contract as the rush of hot water cascaded against the inner walls of her rectum. Within moments she was pleading Dr. Pat to stop the enema. He only explained she felt fuller due to the expanded catheter balloon within. As the bag deflated, he stood by her side and massaging her stomach. She desperately tried to relax, but was feeling fuller than she ever had before. As the doctor massaged and pushed on her abdomen, she could feel the cramps starting. They were mild at first and she could handle but as they became more intense she begged the doctor to cease the enema. He instructed her to use the vibrator but she refused. His only response was to slap her bare thigh but thankfully he momentarily stopped the enema flow.

"Belgium Insurance wants employees who are uninhibited and open to exploring and expanding their sexual awareness. If you refuse to do this and complete your enema, then I will assist you!" Once again she felt his displeasure against her bare skin.

As Dr. Pat resumed the enema flow, reluctantly she started the vibrator very slowly at first. She closed her eyes and began to enjoy the sensations of cramps in her colon and stimulation on her clitoris. She felt the cramps subsiding after less than a minute. The doctor reached over and turned off the vibrator and she opened her eyes. The doctor told her "Save that for when you really need it. Feel your nipples and you'll see what I mean." She reached up and felt her nipples. They were as hard as she had ever felt them.

When the bag was finally empty , Dr. Pat made her retain the enema for what felt like an enternity. She used the vibrator several times to keep the cramps from being unbearable. Finally he told her, "That should be long enough. Lets go expel this one." He unstrapped her legs and helped her up. Her knees felt unsteady and began to buckle as she rose.

He stood her in front of the mirror and she exclaimed, "I look pregnant."

"It's no wonder. You are holding almost a gallon of water. I also added a little something to the enema to help you relax during the rest of the exam. You might feel a little light headed." He walked with her to the bathroom. Standing was causing her to want to expel the enema even more. This time she was grateful the hated balloon were sealing her ass tightly.

The doctor helped her into the bathroom and as he released the balloons he turned the vibrator on high. The catheter emerged with a gush and combined with the stimulation on her clitoris she was immediately close to an orgasm when he turned it off. She sat there a few minutes while he stood beside her. Each time she expelled the water he would turn on the vibrator watching her reactions very carefully and turned it off if she got too close to an orgasm. After expelling the enema, he told her to clean herself up and return to the exam room. She had been so close to an orgasm her legs left like rubber refusing to cooperate. All she had to do was slide the switch up a little and she would be there. Surely there is no way the doctor could tell if she had an orgasm, could he? She closed her eyes and slid the switch on low. Just as she was starting to cum he swung the door open. "You don't learn very well, do you? I was almost done with your rectal exam, but you just earned yourself an analscope and a rectal speculum exam. Clean yourself up and get into the exam room NOW!"

Barb sheepishly returned into the exam fearing what was next and regretting her actions. As she walked past the doctor, he swatted her on the ass hard and told her to get on the exam table doggie style. He instructed she put her knees on the very edge of the table. He positioned the light and pulled up a tray of instruments. She watched as he picked up a clear tube, lubed it up and pushed it into her bottom. It wasn't large and he didn't leave it in very long. Then he picked up a speculum, lubed it then inserted it slowly twisting it as he inserted it deeper. He then opened it up and her rectum felt like it was being stretched into the Grand Canyon. She moaned and whimpered but he made no response.

He reached over and turned the vibrator on low. Then he inserted a shiny rod to massage the sides of her rectum. The longer the vibrator ran the better the sensations in her ass felt. She started to rock back and forth as he stroked the inside of rectal walls and her anus. He warned her not to get off. She responded, "You'd better stop now or I won't be able to control myself." Her mind wandered momentarily at the idea she might enjoy something in her ass. Her old boyfriend had wanted to try anal sex, but she refused thinking it was dirty and disgusting.

The doctor turned off the vibrator and released the tension of the speculum. As he slid it out, he replaced it with a large butt plug. Even though it was large it felt much better than the speculum. He instructed her to get up and sit back on the table with her feet in the stirrups. He removed the vibrator panties and she was secretly sad to see it go.

By this point Barb had been close to an orgasm more times than she could count. Dr. Pat told Barb "Now I want you to show me how you masturbate. Here is a selection of toys and you can take your choice."

Barb just shook her head and said, "No, I can't. This is too much. I can't do this in front of you."

The doctor explained, "During our initial meeting I told you Belgian has a very unique hiring policy. The employees that are comfortable with their sexuality are the best and happiest employees. There is not much more to the exam. You must demonstrate you can have multiple orgasms. I will let you get off yourself showing me what you like and I will help you with the second time. You can leave now if you like, but don't bother to report for work."

Barb and gone this far and she was about to explode. She looked over the table and picked up a sleek vibrator that resembled a dildo. Dr. Pat took his position on the stool between her legs. She closed her eyes and begin to explore between the folds of her labia. It oscillated back and forth bringing sensations she had never experienced before. As she got close to orgasm, she slipped the dildo into her vaginal canal and worked it slowly in and out. She was getting close fast. When Dr. Pat observed her nipples becoming very hard, he slipped the butt plug out and inserted a finger into her anus. He slowly worked it, moved it around and it became more than she could take. She exploded into the most intense orgasm she had ever experienced. Her legs shook and her whole body tensed as wave after wave took complete control. After a few minutes she was completely relaxed and the doctor removed his digits and laid the vibrator on the table.

He stood beside her for a few minutes massaging her breasts and stomach. He asked her; "Are you ready to cum again?"

She responded, "I don't think I can. I am completely drained." He explained he would assist and proceeded to stroke and massage her clitoris. He picked up the small speculum and inserted it in her rectum. He then picked up a small instrument and placed it on her clitoris. He then took out the syringe tool he used earlier on her clitoris and sucked it inside. It was still very sensitive and at first it hurt. He inserted two fingers inside her vagina and started to rub her G spot. He told her he found three places that he could stimulate to an orgasm. He then used the rod to rub the insides of her rectum. It felt great and she laid back and closed her eyes. He continued rubbing her G spot and anus until her back began to arch and her hips thrust controllably. When her nipples were rock hard, he pulled off the syringe, rolled her clitoris between his fingers and she felt an intense explosion deep within.

She was completely spent and couldn't move. She felt him remove the speculum from her anus and lifted her feet out of the stirrups. Then he covered her with a gown and congratulated her on passing the exam. "You can report for work first thing tomorrow morning" Dr. Pat said as he walked out of the room and closed the door.

It took a few minutes for her to recover. She didn't know how long she sat in the exam chair as her heart rate returned to normal.

After dressing, she walked down the hall and saw Dr. Pat sitting at his desk. She couldn't face him so just continued walking. She heard him say goodnight as she walked past. It was dark as she got into her car. How long had she been in there? As she drove home thoughts were racing through her mind. She had never had an experience close to this! She continued the drive home in a daze and literally fell into bed. All too soon her alarm clock was ringing. Did yesterday's events really happen or was it just a dream? Was she really supposed to start work today at Belgium Insurance? Even though she was in a euphoric state, she was sure the perverted doctor had told her she had the job. If even there was a chance she had the job she better get going.

Barb arrived at the office and went directly to the HR Department where crazy day began yesterday. Before she could announce herself to the receptionist the young lady said, "You must be Barb. We have been expecting you." She escorted her into the office of the HR director she had interviewed with yesterday. She was warmly greeted and welcomed on board with Belgian. The mature lady explained all about each paper that had to be filled out. It was a large stack with health insurance and 401k information. It took her 30 minutes to complete all the forms. Together they proceeded to tour the building. The HR director showed Barb where all the departments were located, how to use copy and fax machines and explained the payroll and health insurance. Soon it was time for lunch and they went to the cafeteria. It looked like a great place to work. Everyone was so friendly and seemed genuinely happy. They had a light lunch while they chatted like old friends.