Barb's Seduction Ch. 02

Story Info
Friend and lover's treachery continues.
12.5k words
4.64
209.6k
58
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 10/10/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
suewatcher
suewatcher
1,652 Followers

Barb stretched like a cat, still half asleep. As reality took hold, a pang of guilt knotted her stomach. Last night she had been unfaithful to her husband. Opening her eye's she took in her surroundings, then glanced over to her sleeping lover. Drew was still asleep. A sheet partially covered the thigh of one leg and his cock. Barb gently peeled the sheet back revealing his flaccid cock. Drew's cock although soft was easily twice as big as my cock. Barb smiled to herself thinking about last night. Drew had told Barb sex would never be the same for her. Drew had made her a believer. Getting up Barb went to the bathroom to freshen up.

Barb certainly didn't feel like working today, but she had no choice. Looking in the mirror Barb recalled the events from the previous night. Barb had cum more times in one evening with drew than in the previous eleven years of her marriage. Sex was so open with Drew. Drew put her at ease with her sexuality. She had loved watching themselves make love in the mirror. Drew's big black cock moving in and out of her hungry cunt. The contrast of their skin color heightening her lust for him. Barb noted the large hickey on her breast and made a mental note to make sure her husband didn't see it. God she thought of how Drew had actually got her to masturbate for him.

Barb let her hand drift between her legs. Barb had felt the moisture there when she first got up. Now her fingers confirmed she was wet. Probing, she found her pussy awash in sperm. Closing her eyes Barb's body shuddered with pleasure as she used the cum to massage her swollen clit. Drew had made love to her three times the previous night. Each time he had cum like a bull. Like a bitch in heat, it had excited her beyond belief. Of course if she was pregnant, that would lead to incredible problems, but not if Drew loved her. Barb could not believe she was thinking like this. She hardly knew Drew and now she was hoping he was in love with her. Just then she was interrupted from her day dream by Drew.

"Hey what are you doing in there? Come here I have something for you."

Barb walked out of the bedroom to find Drew lying on his back stroking his magnificent cock.

"I'm not through spoiling you for black cock yet."

"Is that so, well I'm going to be late for work if I don't hurry."

"Just call in, one morning won't hurt."

Barb couldn't say no and called the office to let them know she would be late. Hanging up she slid into bed with Drew, who wasted little time running his fingers up and down her slit. Finding her sensitive clit Drew masterfully brought Barb off. Then while she was in the throws of that orgasm moved over on top of her and guided his cock into position. Forcefully, Drew rammed his cock into Barb's vagina.

"Oh, take it easy baby, I'm a little raw down there from last night," Barb exclaimed in pain.

Drew disregarded Barb's complaint and continued pummeling her cunt with his rock hard shaft. Soon Drew felt the tenseness leave Barb's body as she started responding to his forceful fucking. Drew's ball's were now slapping Barb's ass as her well lubricated pussy offered less and less resistance.

"I thought you said it hurt."

"Not any more, it feels so good, just fuck me with your cock," Barb moaned.

Barb had rapped her legs around Drew, so he took the opportunity to slip his hand behind her legs to her ass. Then trailing his middle finger up and down her crotch he found the small bud of her rectum and began inserting his finger.

To Barb it was like a jolt of electricity. She didn't know what to do. Barb couldn't decide whether it felt good or not. Then it felt good, real good, as Drew forced his long finger all the way up her ass. slowly he began rotating his finger all the while relentlessly, pounding her pussy.

"Yes oh yes, god that feels so good," Barb cried as she had yet another orgasm. Taking this as an invitation Drew forced his index finger into her ass. Again Barb responded with another orgasm.

Drew now had two fingers working Barb's tight little ass. Drew expertly manipulated his fingers in deep penetrating strokes. The effect on Barb was predictable, as her sphincter muscles relaxed her cunt muscles would contract around his cock. Drew thought about fucking her in the ass but that wasn't part of the plan. Instead Drew had to content himself with teasing the bitch. As Barb squirmed under his touching it never ceased to amaze Drew how easy it was to provoke the animal instinct in white women. Barb like many other white women was clearly inexperienced at sex. Now that she had broke the taboo of interracial sex, the flood gates to Barb's sexual awaking had opened. Drew knew Barb would do just about anything for him. All Drew had to do now was be patient and guide her.

"Oh Drew, what are you doing, it feels so good. I don't believe this, I never thought sex could be so fucking good."

"I told you baby I'd spoil you, just wait, you haven't seen anything yet." Drew felt his cum boiling in his balls as the first jets once again flooded Barb's eager pussy. She was hot Drew thought as he emptied his balls in Barb. Drew's orgasm was very strong and his body coursed with pleasure. Drew found himself attracted to Barb even though that wasn't suppose to happen. Drew slipped his fingers out of Barb's ass and gazed down at her. Barb's eye's were closed and she had a beautiful look of contentment on her face. The woman was clearly trouble, he thought, bright and beautiful to boot.

Barb didn't move for a good five minutes just luxuriating in the contentment only good sex can bring. There was simply no limit to what this man could do to her, and she loved it. Fingering her ass had been an incredible turn on, a first among many. Barb reveled in her sexuality. Slowly her mind turned to work and of course her husband. Laying there she fainted sleep, thinking about what she had done. Clearly she loved her husband and yet she had repeatedly cheated on him. The more she thought about it the worse she felt. How did she let this happen, she had risked everything and for what, sex. With steely resolve she pulled herself out of bed and walked back into the bathroom.

Drew admired Barb's body as she got up and walked into the bath room. Undoubtedly she was feeling guilty now, Drew could sense it. Drew felt there was a certain innocence to Barb even though she was being unfaithful to her husband. Drew in a strange way felt infidelity was the worst sin. Drew's mother was a single mom who was never satisfied with one man. Drew had bounced threw most of his child hood from one of his mother's relationships to another. Every time, he thought they would settle down in one place, his mother would turn up with some other loser. One day Drew came home from school at the age of sixteen to find his mother and her cloths gone. Drew never heard from her again. From that day forward Drew was on his own. Drew had made his way doing lots of things, mostly illegal until he had met his rich benefactor.

A powerful man with some seriously kinky ideas of what constituted sex. Drew was that man's tool. Drew took no particular pleasure in destroying a persons life. At the same time Drew had no problem assisting the man with women who were unfaithful. After all they got what they deserved. That's why this sudden attraction to Barb was troubling. Don't be stupid Drew a whore is a whore, he thought to himself. Barb was no different than the rest, the man would surely remind him of that. No Drew knew what he had to do and love wasn't part of the equation.

Barb showered quickly, dressed and tried to leave as quickly as possible. Drew didn't mention anything about calling and she was glad for that. A light kiss and she was on her way back to the apartment were she would change cloths and head to work.

Once at the office she admired the flowers Drew had previously sent. Guilt setting in, Barb called me at work.

''How are you, I missed you last night. I can't wait to get home and sleep in my bed."

I could sense something wrong and asked Barb if every thing was all right. All she said was she was tired and really wanted this out of town assignment to end. I gave her some encouragement and told her it wouldn't last much longer and to keep her chin up. I also mentioned that I called the apartment that morning and her work but couldn't reach her. I asked her were she was and Barb told me she had run to the store. In hindsight, I should have asked more questions. Barb's answer satisfied me at the time simply because it was inconceivable that my wife had been unfaithful. Little did I know what was about to happen.

Barb had no sooner hung up, when her assistant Rosie appeared at the door with another dozen white roses." Again, you must be making someone awful happy. Does your husband know?"

"Rosie! For god sakes, did you have to say that, what if some one heard you."

"My lips are sealed, who is he?"

"Nothing happened it's this guy I met. It's nothing really." Barb tried to sound convincing, but wished she had said nothing.

"Right and I'm a virgin." Rosie turned and left the office more convinced than ever that her boss was having an affair.

Barb pulled the card out of the envelope that accompanied the flowers and read.

Another incredible evening. See you soon.

Drew

Barb wanted to call Drew at that moment, but realized she didn't have his number. No it was for the best, she wouldn't' call and she would never see Drew again. Barb tried to put Drew out of her mind. Barb took the new flowers and placed them on Rosie's desk. "Here you've been great to work with, I didn't mean to snap." Rosie blushed and thanked Barb, not believing her for a minute. Then Barb dropped the first set of roses in the trash, hoping to emphasize to Rosie that her admirer meant nothing. Barb had plenty of work to do, and decided total emersion in work was the only way to keep her mind off Drew.

Work was hideous, and in a blink of an eye Barb found it was after seven and time to go home. Driving home Barb kept thinking about Drew and the time they had spent together. Barb was completely infatuated with Drew and knew it. Barb was also mature enough to know that infatuation is not love. Still that feeling of being wanted and wanting is like no other and Barb was human.

I got home just after Barb and found her in the shower. " Hey babe how's it going in there," I shouted above the water.

"Okay I guess, a little tiered is all. Honey, would you bring me a Glass of wine," she asked.

When I got back with the glass Barb was out, dressed in a t-shirt and panties. We had a light dinner and several glasses of wine before retiring to bed. We watched a little TV and then one thing led to another and we were kissing. My wife is the best kisser I ever met and in no time I had a raging hard on. I started feeling her breasts and when i felt her stiff nipples I tried to remove her t-shirt. Barb pushed my hand away and went down on me. God the woman sure knew how to make me feel good. One good turn deserving another I then went down on Barb. I sucked and nibbled at her clit and worked two fingers in and out of Barb's wet pussy. Barb became very wet though I knew she hadn't cum. I could wait no longer and kissed my way up to position my dick in my wife wet pussy. wet I encountered little resistance as I slid my dick in to the hilt. Barb's slit felt wonderful as I started pumping in and out. Both of us were becoming very excited when Barb took my hand in hers. Moving my right hand beneath her uplifted leg she placed it on her ass.

"Put in it baby."

"What?" I said not sure exactly with what Barb wanted.

"Put your finger in my ass, fuck my ass with your finger."

Wow I thought, Barb must really be buzzed or something. I couldn't get over the request or for that matter her use of the word fuck in this context. Never the less, I certainly didn't care. I was so hot I would have done anything she requested. Pressing my finger into the tight little bud of her ass I felt Susan's immediate response.

"Yes that's good push it in further, yes fuck me with your finger." Barb wanted to cum and having me finger her anus seemed to help. The cock in her pussy felt good, but something was missing. Barb quite simply missed having a larger cock stretch her pussy. To add to the frustration she couldn't stop thinking of Drew.

Having Barb instructing me on how to make her feel good was a turn on. I could see she was turned on with what I was doing with my finger, yet I knew she wasn't close to cuming. Barb then slipped her hand between us and started rubbing her clit. Another first, I had never seen Barb do this before. The net effect was I could no longer hold back and told my love I was cuming. Barb's response was to rub herself harder. Eye's closed I had the distinct impression that she was in another place. Fantasying about some one else or something, but clearly fantasizing.

Barb could only think of Drew as her finger brought her closer to orgasm. She didn't want me to cum yet and she was becoming more frustrated by her inability to cum. So Barb began thinking of Drew, thinking that it was Drew who was making love to her, touching her, fucking her.

I came hard as Barb continued to furiously rub her clit. With my orgasm subsiding I started to remove my finger from Barb's ass only to receive a stern rebuke.

"No not yet I'm almost there," Barb commanded as she rubbed her clit even harder. Barb's face contorted with her effort. Eye's shut she started making whimpering sounds as she neared orgasm. Spent I remained motionless, but working my finger in and out hard of her anus. Barb continued like this for more than a minute before finally cuming. Truly I didn't know what to make of it. I certainly didn't believe Barb's conduct was some kind of problem. Heck I had been seriously turned on by what had happened. What I didn't know was that while my wife had experienced an orgasm some one else in her mind was taking the credit.

Exhausted both of us went to sleep. Barb was dressed before I got up and left saying she would return that night.

Barb spent the morning trying to catch up, just before lunch Brad showed up. Brad checked on things around the office and then invited Barb to lunch. Brad took Barb for Sushi at a place she had never been to before. Quiet, Brad promised the food would be good. Barb and brad sat in a corner with Barb's back to the front door. They chatted for a whole, mostly about business. When suddenly Brad's face ashen as he stared towards the front door.

"What's a matter," Barb said turning towards the door. Barb felt as if her breath had been sucked out of her. Drew had just walked in with a couple of men she had no reason to know.

"It's him," was all Brad said.

Trying to regain her composure Barb asked Brad, "who."

"It's that guy Drew, the one that was screwing around with my wife. I wonder what he's doing here. Don't tell me this is were he moved to."

"Does he know you," Barb asked, hoping that Drew would not approach her.

"Yes he's seen me before. There he spotted me. What balls this guy has, please forgive me but the guy is sitting down anyway."

"Brad should we leave?" Barb wanted to get out of the place. What if Drew said something. What would Brad think.

"No I'm not leaving. We already ordered and I'm not leaving on his account. Ann says their through, maybe it's true now that he lives here."

Barb was flush with heat and rather than have Drew approach the table she decided to go to the restroom. Entering the dimly lit restroom Barb tried to contemplate what she would do next. Perhaps she could get Drew's attention from the hall way so they could talk. Suddenly the door opened and Drew walked in the door.

"What are you doing with that asshole," Drew asked taking Barb into his arms. Then without waiting for Barb to respond kissed her. Barb immediately felt the heat start to build between their bodies. The kiss was long and probing, leaving Barb breathless.

"What are you doing in here?"

"Answer my question first," Drew demanded.

Barb tried to think fast but Drew's hands were busy. Drew had pushed back against the sink and had lifted her skirt. Expertly, Drew slid the thin material of her panties aside and began diddling Barb's budding clit.

"Drew not here, what if someone comes in." Barb was flush with excitement. Drew's fingers soon became lubricated with Barb's juices. Again Drew prevented Barb from giving a full explanation with a long hard kiss. Resistance ebbing, Barb's hand found Drew's cock. So hard and big, Barb experienced her first orgasm. The gush of wetness increasing the urgency for Drew, he quickly pulled her panties down, leaving them on the floor.

Barb wanted to leave afraid Brad would miss her. What would he say. Barb tried to reason with Drew, but she was unprepared for the events which were occurring at break neck speed. Overwhelmed Barb was swept away by Drew's advances.

Possessed Drew dropped his pants and spun Barb around. Roughly he pushed Barb forward and lifting her skirt forced his cock in her wet cunt. Drew's cock stiff with excitement drove steadily into Barb's hungry pussy.

"Oh god, oh god, it's so good I can't believe this . Drew we can't," Barb exclaimed, almost at a shout. Barb's voice echoing off the poor acoustics frightened Barb, forcing her to bite her lip in order to maintain silence.

Drew in several strokes had driven the full length of his cock into Barb. God the woman had an exquisite cunt. Drew had run across plenty of women in the past, but Barb was different. They fit perfectly and it was with that thought that Drew began to cum. Barb feeling the expansion of Drew's cock clamped down hard with her vagina.

"Girl you have one sweet pussy."

Barb was wracked with an intense orgasm as she felt Drew explode in her. Barb could feel Drew's cock expand and contract with each pulse of his hot seed. Barb in unison with Drew forcefully met each of his strokes. Their breathing was loud, but Barb no longer cared if some one could hear them.

"Oh Drew, god that felt so good baby. I can't believe we made love in the ladies room."

Drew slowly with drew his cum soaked cock from Barb's slit. Drew glanced down at his handy work. Barb's pussy was gaping open and leaking his cum. Pulling her skirt down, he turned Barb around and kissed her.

Just then there was a knock on the door. "Barb are you all right?" It was Brad.

Drew broke off the kiss and picking up Barb's panties slipped into a stall. Barb didn't know what to do. Before Barb could answer the bathroom door cracked open and Brad poked his head in.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, I though something might be wrong, you okay?"

"Yes."

"Good, lets eat, the food is out." Holding the door open for Barb she had no choice but to follow Brad out of the restroom. Besides she was afraid Brad would see Drew.

"You know I could swear I heard voices in there. Was there someone else in the restroom with you Barb?"

"No, I was probably talking to myself," Barb lied. Sitting at the table Barb tried to change the subject to work, but Brad kept staring towards the restroom, until moments later Drew emerged.

"Barb I'm really sorry to have intruded back there it's just, I thought that guy might try to harass you. He walked back there just moments after you did. Did you speak with him?"

"No."

"Good, you know Ann and I have been talking a lott lately and she might be moving down. Now I find out that this guy may be living here. See were this is going, you think Ann just wants to move here to be near Drew?"

"I don't really know." Barb had felt something strange, that jealous feeling again. What if Ann did come down, would Drew start seeing her again. At once Barb tried to put those thoughts out of her mind. "Maybe your right, I mean do you think she still cares for him."

suewatcher
suewatcher
1,652 Followers