Barb's Seduction Ch. 03

Story Info
Wife's seduction by black lover continues.
5.1k words
4.35
177.2k
62
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 10/10/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
suewatcher
suewatcher
1,662 Followers

It was late by the time Barb arrived at Drew's. Barb tried the door and there was no answer. Barb didn't know what to think or do.Things were moving very fast and Barb really needed some kind of reassurance from Drew that everything would be fine. Confused she returned to the apartment and lit her computer. Checking her e-mails she discovered one sent from Drew that day.

Barb sorry I haven't been able to call. Had to go to big D on business. Call you tomorrow.

I Love You

Drew

Barb felt as if a thousand pounds had been lifted off her chest. While Barb knew the marriage was in a shambles at least her relationship with Drew seemed intact. Barb had been sure that the threesome with Brad had left Drew feeling like Barb was nothing but a cheap slut. The note was the reassurance to the contrary.

Barb called me that night several times at home and on my cell. Angry I refused to answer my cell phone. Neither one of us were doing a very good job at communicating during all of this. Things would get worse before they got better.

The next morning Barb went to work. As usual Barb was buried with assignments. Barb knew she had to do something about her marriage and us, but she seemed paralyzed. Certainly it was much easier not to talk about it and my refusal to answer her calls only made things worse. Late that morning Drew called and made a date with Barb for lunch. Drew picked her up in front of the administration building at noon.

That very morning I drove from the hotel back home. Early, I expected to find Barb home, she was gone. I didn't know she had left home the previous evening . I got dressed and went to work. About mid-morning I started feeling guilty about not taking Barb's calls. So I decided rather than phone Barb, just to drive out and see her in person.

An hour and a half later I pulled up to Barb's office just in time to see her get in the car with a black man. I really didn't think much about it, figuring it was business related. I didn't want to interfere and so I followed for a short distance and was about to turn around and wait for Barb's return at the office. The black man caught the light in front of me and stopped, when I saw Barb lean over and rap her arms around the guy and kiss him on the cheek. What the fuck, I couldn't believe my eye's. The light changed and I followed.

Barb and the black man drove up to a nice home. The garage door opened and then closed behind them. I was stunned. I parked in front of the house and tried to compose myself. My mind was racing with all the possible reasons my wife had entered this house with this man. Hoping beyond reason that there was a reasonable explanation for what was going on, I decided to walk up and knock on the door.

I was about to ring the bell, when I looked through the side window and saw my wife in the stranger's arms kissing. Breaking the kiss I saw them exit to the back yard, were I lost sight of them. Strange as it may sound my anger was suddenly displaced by curiosity. With butterflies in my stomach I made my way around to the side of the house. Presented with a cedar gate I tried the latch and found it open. Quietly I walked along the side of the house until I was in position to peak around the corner. My heart was pounding. At that moment I really didn't have a plan. Strange as it may seem, attacking the guy never entered my mind.

I stopped and peeked around the corner, at the back of the house. There was Barb sitting on the edge of a lounge chair by the side of the pool. Barb was unbuttoning the guys pants. I couldn't believe this was happening. I was less than twenty feet away when she slid his pants and boxer shorts down exposing his cock.

Barb took the big black shaft in her left hand and cupped his balls with her right. Then looking up at him Barb tongued the underside of his cock. I know I should have been angry, that I should have jumped out of my hiding place and defended my honor, but I didn't. I was witnessing the most erotic scene in my life. Clutching my dick through my pants, all I could do was watch and listen.

Barb paused as she licked his cock. "God your cock is like an addiction for me. I love pleasing you."

"Well don't stop then, cause I love what your doing. Look how hard you have my cock."

Barb admired her handy work momentarily and licked a drop of pre-cum off the slit of the black man's cock. "You like white women to suck your cock, don't you?"

"Sure, I like my cock sucked, but my Johnson is an equal opportunity employer. I don't care what color my women are. Now stop talking and finish what you started."

Now it was gin clear, my wife's recent changes in language, sexual preferences, everything. The only question was how long this affair had been going on. I was rapidly approaching orgasm, just watching. Needing relief. I unbuttoned my pants and slid them down so that I could masturbate. With my pants at my knee's I began stroking my dick.

Dr. Brad Greenburg looked at the monitor of his computer, marveling at the clarity of the video which was streaming in from the back yard of his house. Fabulous, he thought as he zoomed in on Barb lovingly licking Drew's cock. This was so much better than the commercial porn. Brad'c fat cock ached with hardness. The idea that he could manipulate someone like Barb was almost as exciting as fucking her.

Brad panned around the yard, as he experimented with the new camera. Suddenly something caught his eye on the periphery of the screen. Readjusting the angle and zooming in, Brad couldn't believe his eye's. There I was watching my wife have sex with another man and I was jacking off. Zooming out the camera caught all the action. Brad smiled to himself, wondering how he would use this new piece of leverage.

I, like Barb never noticed the two cameras, at each corner of the property. I was too focused on what was happening before me. Barb was stroking Drew's cock with two hands now, and from the way she picked up speed, I knew she sensed Drew was about to cum. For me it was to much and I came, spurting cum all over the bushes. Backing away from the corner, I cleaned up as well as possible. Zipping up, I looked around the corner in time to see and hear Drew cum.

"Dam baby that is so good. You got my dick so hard, I'm going to drown you."

Barb moaned, as Drew's cock pumped sperm into Barb's mouth. Jet after jet of hot cum hit the Back of Barb's throat. I was stunned. Barb had never provided me with similar treatment. Now she was hungrily devouring this black man's cum.

Barb couldn't help herself, she absolutely loved pleasing this man. Barb couldn't get over how much sperm he had flooded he mouth with. Looking up at Drew she realized she was completely in love with him. Tenderly she squeezed his cock causing more cum to appear on the monstrous head. Then she licked the remaining drops of sperm off Drew's cock, savoring the taste.

Drew began taking his shirt off and told Barb to remove her cloths. I couldn't believe my eye's. This brute was going to fuck my wife.

"Drew I have something to tell you. I hope you won't be angry." Barb said, as she removed her cloths without hesitation.

Kissing her lightly on the lips, Drew answered, "angry no way baby."

"I don't use birth control."

Drew dropped his pants and boxers. Drew's cock was still semi hard and he was now stroking it as he watched Barb remove her cloth's.

"I won't wear a rubber girl, besides isn't it a little late to be telling me this?" Drew sat down on a lounge chair mere feet from were I was watching. Drew watched Barb undress as he stroked his cock.

Stepping out of her panties Barb walked over to were Drew was sitting. "I know I should have said something before, I'm sorry."

"Are you pregnant?"

"I don't know, my periods not due for a couple of days."

Barb was standing next to Drew. Drew was leaning back in the chair and casually reached between Barb's legs. I watched as Drew's fingers plunged into Barb's wet pussy. At the same time Drew's thumb expertly rubbed Barb's clit.

"God what you do to me," Barb moaned, eye's closed, spreading her legs wider to accept Drew's touch.

With his free hand Drew stroked his cock. "So let me get this straight, no birth control?"

"Right, oh god I'm cuming Drew."

"Cum baby, I want you real wet."

Barb's body convulsed as she came on Drew's hand. Now my previous excitement was quickly being replaced by jealousy. The love of my life was acting like a wanton whore for this guy and what had she said about being pregnant. Was Barb carrying his black baby. Should I burst out and confront the lovers. Masochistically, my feet remained frozen in place.

Barb could take it no longer and lifted her leg over the lounge chair. Taking Drew's cock in her hand Barb rubbed Drew's cock between the wet folds of her pussy. Even from were I stood I could see his cock head glisten with Barb's moisture.

Slowly Barb lowered herself on to Drew's cock. With her back to me, I could see Drew's black cock working it's way into my wife pussy. Inch by inch Drew's cock penetrated deeper into her slit than my dick ever did. Worse than the betrayal I was witnessing, was the fact I was getting hard again.

Barb felt Drew's cock pushing up again the farthest most reaches of her womb. Sure that Drew's cock was now firmly pressed against her cervix she started rocking her hips. Barb had decided in that instance that if she wasn't pregnant yet with Drew's baby, she would do her best to get that way. Barb had fallen in love with Drew and wanted his child.

"Oh Drew, god that feels so good baby. I want you to cum in me, I want to have your baby Drew. I love you so so much Drew." Barb increased her rocking to a fever pitch as Drew neared orgasm.

"Fuck I'm going to fill you up with cum girl. I'll give you what you want."

Then Drew made a low guttural growl as he came. Drew's legs tensed and his back arched as he sent his hot seed flooding into my wife pussy. Cum oozed down the sides of Drew's cock. the white sperm contrasted heavily with his black skin. The amounts of cum coating his cock were clearly visible to me and left little doubt as to what he had deposited in my wife's fertile womb.

"Drew I love you so much. I've never cum like that in my life. I can feel your sperm in me and it feels so good."

I had cum moments before and quickly zipped up. I had seen enough and rather than listen to Barb repeatedly expressing her love for Drew I left.

Brad waited till I left and Barb and Drew were inside to call. Brad told Drew what had happened and what to do next. Hanging up Drew confronted Barb with the security tape , exposing me as a stalker and peeping tom. Drew told Barb that because of my action it would probably be best if they stopped seeing each other.

Barb was devastated, she plead with Drew to reconsider but Drew was resolute.

"Look baby it's best if we just split for a while. Your husband is some kind of a freak and I don't need the trouble. Get your things and go, I'll call you later."

Barb went back to her apartment that evening not quite sure what she was going to do next.

When I got home I too was confused. Should I pack my things was it over between Barb and I. I didn't know exactly what to do. I loved Barb with all my heart and soul and wasn't willing to give her up without a fight.

When the phone rang I thought it was Barb, instead it was Brad.

"Steve you certainly have gotten your self into quite a mess."

"What do you mean Brad."

"Your a very lucky man. I had to do some serious begging to keep your wife's friend Drew from sending a certain video to the police."

"Brad what are you talking about what video?"

"Go to the computer and check your mail, I sent it to you."

Opening up the attachment I couldn't believe my eye's. The picture quality was poor but there was no mistaking the image captured for all to see. There I was in living color, jerking off in Drew's back yard. It was like a terrible sick dream. Brad's voice only reminded me that it was real.

"Steve now if you don't want this video going to the police I suggest you stay away from Barb and Drew. I mean if this were to get out you could lose your job or worse jail."

"Brad I'll stay away from Drew no problem, but Barb is my wife I can't stay away from her man, for god sakes I love her."

"Steve, Drew says they were making love when you started peeping on them. My god man face the facts, she's in love with him. Do yourself and everyone involved a favor. Pack some cloths take a leave of absence from work and go for a long vacation."

"I don't know Brad, I really need to talk to Barb."

"Listen I've done the best I can with Drew. Don't be an idiot, get yourself out of there tonight. Don't call Barb she doesn't want to talk to you, you'll only fuel her anger, now go."

I spent that night in a cheap hotel near the house. I figured Brad was right, the last thing I needed was trouble with the police. I needed time to sort things out, so for now the hotel was okay.

Barb came home that night grateful I wasn't there. Over the next three days she called Drew repeatedly but to no avail. Drew would not take her calls. On the fourth day Barb drove over to Drew's with the news that she had taken a home pregnancy test. That it appeared she was pregnant and with all probability the child was his. Drew was no were to be found.

Back at work in her regular office her only friend was Brad. While she still felt uneasy with what had happened in the past she needed to talk to someone. So after a week she walked into Brad's office to talk.

She opened up to Brad although he seemed different, more authoritative. As Barb spoke Brad merely nodded his head, then told Barb to close the door and come over to were he was sitting.

"Good, I want to show you something." Clicking open his e-mail, he opened up an e-mail addressed from Barb to Brad. Barb's mouth fell open, there she was fucking Drew on Drew's bed. Her legs spread wide her finger diddling her clit. Drew's massive black cock imbedded in her white pussy.

Below the photo a message read;

Brad I think you know how I feel, please let me come to your home so you can experience my hot cunt first hand. Barb.

"What the hell is that Brad, I didn't send you that e-mail."

"Sure you did Barb along with these others and believe me they can be traced back to your computer. Sending me these pictures is grounds to have you terminated, with no chance at another job." Brad clicked on to numerous other photo's showing Barb in every type of sexual act.

"But Brad I didn't."

"Look I don't want to have to force you to do anything, at the same time I don't want any trouble. Now it seems to me you need a friend. Your black boyfriend's got you pregnant and your pervert husband has left you. You need the job, you need me."

The stress was to much for Barb and she began to cry. "Brad how can you do this to me, I thought we were friends."

"We are Barb, we are. If you do as I say your job is safe and I will take care of you. Now relax, calm down, stop your crying." Brad's soothing tone had an underlying menace to it as his hand began rubbing the inside of Barb's leg.

Barb didn't know what to do, there appeared no way out. Wearing a skirt and no hose there was little protection from Brad's hand. "Brad don't, please." Barb tried to back away.

"Don't move, now come closer." Brad ordered, his hand already rubbing at the thin material of her panties. "That's right now close your eye's. I want you to think about that night the three of us were together. Barbara there's one thing your not admitting to yourself."

In spite of her hysteric state Barb felt her Body responding to Brad's touch. "What," Barb said her eye's fluttering shut, as Brad slid his finger inside her panties.

"Why I thought you would have guessed by now. Look how wet your becoming and this is In spite of the fact you would probably shoot me if you thought you could get away with it. You could never be happy in a traditional relationship. Oh sure you see yourself in a cozy cottage with your husband and kids, but that's just fantasy for you. You love sexual adventure whether it be male, female, or even like the other night group sex."

"No that's not true," Barb whimpered as Brad finger rubbed over her budding clit.

Standing up Brad moved close to Barb so that his face was just inches from Barb's. Brad's hand was still busy and Barb's cunt was slick with her moisture. While Barb's body responded to the stimulus of Brad's touch she was totally repulsed by the man.

"Turn around and bend over the desk." Brad demanded as he pushed Barb down on the desk. Then quickly Brad slipped Barb's panties aside and forced his fat dick into her wet slit. Wet, Barb's pussy offered little resistance. Brad's thick cock plunged into Barb's cunt with little resistance.

Pumping furiously and with no regard for Barb's needs, Brad quickly came, depositing his sperm in her pregnant womb. Barb tried not to enjoy the crude fucking, but it was impossible. Barb felt her body shiver as wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure washed over her body. Barb thought for a moment that Brad was correct, maybe she needed this kind of sex.

"Thank you Barbara, you may return to work now and I'll call you later," Brad said as he casually zipped up.

The dismissal was the straw that broke the camels back. Barb decided at that moment that regardless of the consequences, she would find a way to get out of Brad's clutches. All thoughts of how good the sex had just been vanished. Barb returned to her office and lit her computer. Barb remembered a conversation she had regarding Drew's X girl friend. Opening the personnel files of hospital employees she decided to play a hunch.

Barb stayed up late that night and was tired when she arrived at work. On her desk was a note that she was to see Brad as soon as she got in. Barb had no choice but to follow instructions. Entering Brad's office Barb closed the door behind her.

"Good morning Brad, what can I do for you."

Brad was surprised by Barb's salutation. After yesterday he anticipated ambivalence if not down right hostility from Barb. Still Barb had responded to his advances, she had actually cum at the end. Brad smiled, she had come around sooner than he thought. Perfect.

"Good morning Barbara, glad to see your in a good mood."

"Well I've given some thought to what you said yesterday, you know about how I need you and your right."

Alarm bells went off in Brad's head. "Really, why is that?"

"Just that your right, ordinary sex just doesn't cut it for me anymore. I need adventure." Barb walked to were Brad was sitting and dropped to her knees. Unzipping Brad's pants, she pulled out his rapidly harding cock.

Brad was surprised by Barb's sudden change. Brad's ego enlarged, along with his penis, as Barb licked his cock.

For Barb it was strange. Clearly she hated Brad, yet she found the act of manipulation, deceit and sex extremely gratifying. Barb stroked the fat cock before her adoringly. Barb made slurping sounds as she quickly brought Brad near the brink of orgasm. Rapidly Barb started to stroke Brad as she felt his cock start to expand.

"Barbara you are a remarkable woman, god that feels good." Brad leaned his head back as his body shivered with pleasure. Brad relished the idea that he had completely corrupted Barb. Thinking back it had only been weeks since he had targeted Barb for seduction. Now Brad even regretted the fact that he had threatened Barb with disclosure. After all she clearly needed little encouragement now. Brad's ego deceived him.

For Barb it was merely a matter of closing her eye's and imagining that she was giving Drew the blow job. When Brad finally exploded in her mouth, Barb actually enjoyed it, hungrily swallowing every drop. Finishing, Barb used her finger to collect a drop of Brad's cum off her lip. Then standing, placed her finger in Brad's mouth.

suewatcher
suewatcher
1,662 Followers
12