Bard's Tales: Henry V

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look at me, sweeting. I want to watch thee as I make you mine. Accept me."

Her eyes widened in shock as he grabbed her hips and thrust home, her tears of pain making them glisten in the light. A low sob caught in her throat, and Henry felt his heart stop. It had to be done, yet he still felt terrible. He kissed her face, her lips. He groaned at the sensation of her body sheathing his cock, but he wanted to wait until she was ready to proceed.

Katherine returned his kisses, content with his whispered words of love even while her body struggled to adjust to his invasion. She squeezed experimentally around him, and with a moan he flexed inside her in response. She smiled against his shoulder, licking at his sweaty skin. "Fuck me, Henry. Fuck me deep and hard."

Henry made a raw sound deep in his throat at her salacious words and granted her request, thrusting in a slow rhythm. Her hands gripped harder on his buttocks, her nails biting into the supple flesh. He could see a telltale flush creeping across her face and chest as she raised her hips to meet him, and he felt hot all over. He looked down and watched his cock disappear inside her beautiful pussy and emerge all wet and shiny with her cream. He raised his eyes to her breasts, covered in a sheen of sweat and bouncing with their movements. He moved with more power and speed as he leaned over and took a nipple into his mouth, bringing another gasp to his bride's lips.

He released her and sat up again, his face a study of concentration. She placed her hands against his heaving chest, tracing his nipples with her fingertips. His mouth fell open at the pleasure of moving inside her combined with her stimulation. He rotated his hips as he thrust harder, making sure that his cock brushed against her inner walls. She clasped her sex around him, her muscles rippling around him and making his breath catch as well as hers. The room was filled with the wet sounds of their joining.

They were almost at the point of no return, determined to push each other over the edge. Katherine remembered what the Madame had taught her, and her pussy flexed around his staff, bringing him almost to the brink. He counteracted by bringing a hand to her clit and mercilessly swirling his fingertips around it while slamming his entire length into her. Katherine moaned and whispered, "My King, my love."

It was impossible to tell who climaxed first. With a loud roar, Henry stiffened and released his essence into her while Katherine screamed and arched up to him, her pussy pulsing as the hot seed oozed from his cock. A moment later, he shakily lowered himself to the bed and took her into his arms.

They embraced, exchanging sweet kisses and endearments. Henry smiled mischievously and looked into her eyes, caressing her hair.

"I believe I will enjoy being married to thee, Kate."

Katherine said nothing, taking his hand and bringing it to her mouth. She took one of his fingers inside and sucked on it as if it was his cock, and he was amazed to find himself hardening again. He looked into her eyes and saw the familiar teasing gleam.

"Show me again, my lord?"

Henry's laughter was warm and rich before he claimed her lips in a scorching kiss.

"Certainly, my Queen."

* * *

Many thanks to Lady Cibelle for her incredible editing and consultation on the French phrases used within the story.

12
  • COMMENTS
9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
!!!!!!!!!

One word can truly express how talented Aurora Black is!!! WOW! or perhaps INCREDIBLE!!!!!

lorencinolorencinoalmost 17 years ago
Brilliant

Brilliant. After reading the misleading introduction inviting the "strokers" to search elsewhere, I settled down to enjoy your literary charms, sans sex, only to find myself immediately engulfed in a rich sensuous atmosphere that led eventually to an intensity of enthusiastic arousal matching that of your regal characters. This was all accomplished by a writing style that displays the same seemingly effortless mastery one associates with the Bard, himself.

Very well done.

S-DesS-Desover 17 years ago
Wow!

Somewhere, Will is saying, "Damn, I wish I wrote that!" That was just outstanding. It's going up on my favorites page as an example of the perfect way to tell an amazing erotic scene with dignity and grace. The part leading up to it was done well and I loved the addition of the teacher (so a virgin could be equal to an experienced lover). I don't know what else to say but thank you.

....S-Des

AngeloMichaelAngeloMichaelover 17 years ago
Wonderful!

What a great submission to this chain story! I loved it!

31133113over 17 years ago
Captive and Captor!

Nicely done, Aurora! I love the way their battle, the captive/captor senario reflects a mini-war, and thus, the play. Ending, as the play does, with love triumphant. Very hot sex as well!

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

One Night in Xanadu A Princess of the Xiongnu and the Old Way.in First Time
Survival of the Fittest A peasant woman is torn between her husband and a jilted man.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Double Date Double date doesn't go as planned.in Erotic Couplings
Make Me Want It Please?in Romance
Holiday #195 Celebrating their 195th consecutive holiday tests friends.in First Time
More Stories