Bare Assed in the Backwoods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UhlBWett
UhlBWett
110 Followers

My cock began to grow instantly as I watched this unsuspecting couple pleasure one another underneath the shower spray. Soon the action slowed and she stepped away from his cock to turn and face him. The old guy was pretty well equipped and still hard. She placed her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply on the lips.

He grabbed the cheeks of her ass and lifted her towards him. She responded by wrapping her long tanned legs around his waist. He reached down and guided his massive member into her hairless twat.

In no time at all she was sliding all the way up and down his rock hard cock. His balls bounced wildly as her pussy swallowed his entire length. It wasn't long before he grimaced and groaned. She leaned back and squeezed his ass with her long shapely legs as he came inside her. They stood motionless for a moment before he eased her feet gently back onto the ground then kissed her passionately as he withdrew.

I wrapped my towel around my waist in a futile attempt to hide my excitement then coughed as I stepped around the corner into the open shower area.

They slowly separated as I entered, stepping under different showerheads without speaking a word. The gentleman quickly rinsed off then dried. He told his lover he would see her the next week, and exited the building. I fumbled with my shampoo and soap as the blonde washed her hair, I was desperately hoping that my throbbing cock would subside before I removed my towel but to no avail. I pulled off the towel and turned on the water. The horny little blonde simply smiled and winked as I turned to face her.

"Did you enjoy the show?" she asked me as she lathered her impressive tits. Knowing that I had been busted, I tried to act innocent.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Watching us fuck." she said. "No one get a hard on like that anticipating a shower." I started to apologize but she interrupted me. "It's O.K., I like being watched." she said as she turned to face the shower. "Maybe sometime you can repay the favor and let me watch you fuck." she said as she turned away to scrub her cum drenched twat.

"Anytime you'd like." I stammered with a smile in hopes that she might be ready for a second round after she finished her shower, but it wasn't to be. She did however stroll over to me and grab my semi-erect cock in her hand and stroke it three or four times.

"My name is Nicole; I come here mostly during the week. I'd love to give this thing a test drive sometime but I'm running a little behind, so maybe we can get together later?" she asked.

"Sure, I'd love to." I replied as my cock began to harden in her hand. She ran her hands across my chest, kissed me and then left the building. I proceeded with my shower while thoughts of sex with the sultry blonde raced through my mind. I dried off, dropped my stuff off at the cottage and began to explore the grounds. There were only a handful of people to be found. I seen a couple of older women playing tennis, a younger couple walking the nature paths, and only four or five naked bodies lounging around the pool. I was shocked to see such a small number of folks using the facilities. Nicole had apparently vanished to the private confines inside of one of the cottages since she was nowhere to be found.

Clouds soon began to overtake the sun and thunder could be heard off in the distance. Great, I thought, I'm here to enjoy the weekend and it's going to rain. As the storm neared I began to consider seeking shelter. I strolled over to clubhouse and walked inside. The place was empty except for the bored looking barmaid, Margaret who Carrie had introduced me to the weekend before. She greeted me with a smile and patted the top of the bar with her hand, so I went over and pulled up a stool. Maggie as she preferred to be called appeared happy to see me. I figured as slow as things were she would've been happy to see anyone. Maggie poured us both a margarita then walked around from behind the bar and sat down on the stool beside me. We began to talk and watch the TV behind the bar, while outside it kept getting darker and darker. Maggie share with me that she was divorced and that she had a son that was attending college out of state.

She was an older woman but I was very taken by her beauty. Before long heavy rain began to fall outside, falling lightly at first then harder as it became driven by the increasing winds.

"Well it's probably going to be a real slow night around here." said Maggie.

As we chatted I revealed to her somewhat reluctantly in but in great detail, what I had witnessed in the shower house.

"That sounds like Arty and Nicole." she said without hesitation. "They're married, but not to each other. Nicole is a little bit of a tramp that enjoys watching others do it almost as much as she enjoys doing it herself, and Arty is a pretty well equipped rich guy from the city that doesn't get any at home. He must have finally talked her into doing it." I smiled and nodded. "He's always after the women around here." she added. "I've turned him down several times myself." The rain began hitting the screens and Maggie hopped up and walked across the room.

"You know, hard rain really hurts when you're naked?" she giggled as she walked over to windows and began closing them. I went over to help her. "Go ahead and close the blinds if you would." she said. "No one will be coming in anyway as long as this storm continues."

When we finished with the windows Maggie closed and locked the door and turned off the neon open sign glowing behind the blinds.

"That should be good enough." said Maggie. "Do you shoot pool?" she asked placing extra sticks from the four pool tables in the huge room back onto the rack.

"I do.", I told her, grabbing a straight stick from the wall.

"You break." she said retrieving the balls from the return and racking them on the table. Her breasts jiggled nicely as she centered up the frame.

"Nice rack." I teased as I chalked up my stick.

"I like a tight rack don't you?" she teased back. Maggie gathered our glasses and pitcher from the bar and sat them a table closer to us as I scattered the balls with the break. We played a couple games and engaged in a great deal of small talk before things started to get really interesting. Maggie seemed as interested in my naked body as I was in hers.

Early into the third game, after a couple more margaritas and a bunch more rain, Maggie began to loosen up. While taking a shot directly in front of her I felt her soft warm hand caress my inner thigh. I missed the seven ball in the far corner. She squeezed my ass playfully as she stood to take her shot.

"Two can play that game." I told her. She laughed and drove home the twelve ball. Three or four shots later she had to take a shot directly in front of where I was sitting. It was payback time. She surveyed the shot then leaned forward with her legs slightly parted.

I gently ran my hand across the firm smooth cheek of her ass. She took a deep breath and tried to stay focused. She made the shot then turned to face me leaning her stick against the table. She grabbed her drink and stepped forward facing me as I sat in the chair. She placed her left leg over mine then her right straddling my lap.

"That's not fair." said Maggie seductively as she grabbed my hair with her left hand, gently placing my head against her chest. I placed my hands on her ass and pulled her closer applying warm wet gentle kisses to her growing nipples.

She grabbed the back of my chair with her right hand while hoisting her glass in her left, then stood wobbling slightly in front of me with a come fuck me look on her face. My cock began to swell with anticipation. I reached over with two fingers and rubbed a small amount of salt on her left nipple. "What are you doing?" she asked with a surprised smile.

I answered by simply placing my index finger softly to her lips. I then squeezed a slice of lime over her right nipple allowing the juice to trickle down across her belly. She bit her lower lip as the cold juices descended down over her sexy torso.

I pulled her to me slowly and placed my lips against her salty nipple swirling my tongue around the hardening tip. Then starting just below her breast working upwards I licked the lime juice from her other breast. She quivered, tilted her head back, and arched her back as I squeezed her shapely ass. As she leaned forward again I took the glass from her hand and sipped her margarita.

"You're very bad!" she said taking back the glass. "Do you like all your drinks that way?" she asked.

"I do indeed." I replied.

"Then have another." she said with a naughty grin as she raised her eyebrows. She tilted her partially filled glass and let the tasty frozen treat pour onto her upper chest. Almost half a glass funneled its way between her tits down across her abdomen through her closely trimmed pubic hair and onto my growing cock before she stopped. She was obviously getting a little tipsy. I pulled her tightly to me and began to lick and suck the tequila-flavored substance from her naked body.

Placing my right hand between her legs I caressed her inner thighs and nuzzled my thumb against her swollen mound anxious to rub it strategically against her eager clit. She moaned with excitement as my warm wet tongue covered every tasty inch of her naked body from her tits to her hungry twat.

I was unable to reach much further south than the northern edge of the soft narrow strip of her pubic hair while she was standing. I was almost ready to lay her across the tiny bar table and eat her sweet sticky puss when she stepped back.

"My turn." she said as she squatted in front of me. I spread my legs and slid my ass towards the edge of the chair in anticipation. Her pussy parted nicely when she squatted revealing all her sweet pink secrets. Not the least impressive of which was her very swollen and protruding clit. Her serpent like tongue made quick work of the sticky mess that covered the shaft of my smooth hard cock.

She placed her right hand on her pussy and spread the swollen wet folds of her labia with the first and third fingers of her hand. She plunged her middle finger deep into her wetness then withdrew it, coating her now fully exposed clit with her hot thick fluids. She stroked her snatch as she gobbled up my throbbing cock, first just the head, then more than half its length. Her hard nippled tits pressed against my thighs as she eagerly sucked my dick.

I wasn't going to be taken like Carrie had taken me a week earlier in the woods. This woman, this gorgeous woman, was going to get fucked, and fucked hard!

I grabbed her under the arms and lifted her towards me. Our tongues met as she straddled me once again. My cock pressed against her pubic hair and rubbed her lower belly. I slid my hand down across her back between her ass cheeks and eased my middle finger into hot dripping snatch from behind.

Maggie squeezed me tightly with her thigh muscles as I swirled my finger inside her. She was a great kisser and the sweet smell of her hair was quite a turn on. She reached down between us and began stroking the soft sensitive head of my cock with the hand she wasn't using to steady herself with against the back of the chair.

Her twat was growing soggy in my hand. She jumped and shivered with delight as I pulled my well-coated finger from her slippery snatch and slowly but firmly dragged it across the tiny crater of her anus. Most women are very sensitive there but are either too afraid or too ashamed to admit it to their lovers.

I patted her on the ass cheeks and she stood up. Grabbing the balls of her ass I lifted her off the floor and turned to deposit her luscious naked body atop the pool table. At the last second, and wanting to be different I decided to spread her out on top of the huge air hockey table in the corner. It turned out to be a very wise decision.

"Air hockey huh? I pictured you to be a pool table kind of guy." she said teasingly as she leaned back onto her elbows with her legs from the knees down dangling over the edge.

"Did you picture this?" I asked as I reached down and turned on the table. The cold hard platform upon which she was sprawled quickly came to life. She gasped as jets of cool forced air massaged her naked body.

"Oh my god!" she said softly closing her eyes as I lowered her shoulders back against the table. I pushed her farther onto the table and further from the edge. Her areolas shrunk instantly and her nipples soon became hard like diamonds.

Placing my hands on the inside of her knees I gently spread her legs. I kissed the inside of her thighs moving from side to side as my lips slowly worked their way towards their final warm, wet and inviting destination. I slid my hands under the cheeks of her ass and lifted it slightly off the surface of the table as my lips touched her pussy for the first time.

I began kissing her well-manicured mound and lightly directed my warm breath across it. She moaned with excitement and grabbed a handful of my hair trying to force my face into her open crotch in hungry anticipation. I resisted her spirited tugs and remained in control.

I ran my tongue up one side of her moist hairy mound just past her clit, and then did the same on the other side. Then I pressed my nose into the folded crevice of her snatch savoring her very intoxicating scent, then dragged my tongue from just above her asshole all the way up along the inside of her sweet lips and across the fleshy folds that concealed her fully erect clit.

Eager for more she slid hers hands across her lower abdomen into her crotch and spread her tasty pink pussy open wide with her fingers while her thumbs retracted the cumbersome slippery flesh that normally shrouded her throbbing clit. She wanted it bad and she made it very clear.

"Eat me you fucker! Lick my pussy." she whimpered. Always eager to please a lady I eased my tongue into her honey coated hole. Her juices were sweet and tangy just like a good southern style barbecue sauce.

My nose pressed against her painted fingernails and my excited breath flowed from my nostrils across her exposed clit while my tongue softly parted the tender yummy folds of her wet pussy lips. I slowly licked their outer edges in the pattern of a horseshoe. She continued to moan and started stroking the tip of her clit with her index finger. Before long her plentiful juices began pooling up behind that soft shiny narrow ribbon of pink tissue that separated her pussy and her ass.

She humped my face wildly grinding her clit against my teeth and upper lip. I quickly got the message and placed my tongue firmly against her aching love button. Her entire body trembled as I began to suck hard on her clit. Her ass cheeks quivered in my hands and her belly tensed with delight as the intensity of my sucking increased.

"That's it Baby, suck my clit." she moaned. Twice I brought her to the edge with my sucking only to stop seconds before she went off, so that I could plunge my hungry tongue deeply back into her wetness. She was ready to come and my teasing was about to end. Her juices were overflowing natures built in reservoir and cascading slowly across the forbidden puckered opening of her asshole.

I placed my thumb firmly against her slippery nubbin and worked it back and forth across it, massaging form left to right before I placed my lips against her clit again and began to hickey suck her rigid nubbin. Within seconds she was pounding the top of the table with one hand and shoving my face hard against her twat with the other.

My lips pressed her clit firmly against her pelvic bone. Her mound now enveloped my nectar coated face. She let out a prolonged scream that subside to a pleasure-riddled whimper then went limp on the table. The room was completely quiet except for the sound of her heavy breathing.

Before she completely regained her senses I pulled her to the edge of the table, lifted her to a sitting position and kissed her deeply on the lips letting her taste her own sweet juices. She responded with by shoving her tongue deep into my mouth. She reached down for my upright cock, balancing on the edge of the table.

Maggie muttered a broken "Oh-h-h-h!" as her trembling fingers guided me into her soaking snatch. She was so wet I went in all the way in up to my balls on the very first thrust. She rocked her head back and squeezed my neck. She then placed her heels behind my ass and pulled me closer and deeper as we kissed. My balls came to rest against the cool edge of the table.

I kissed her hard nipples as she leaned back delirious with excitement. I worked my cock rhythmically in and out of her soggy twat. It was hot, tight, and very wet. Wanting to get even deeper inside her I looked around for a better place to lay her heaving body. I picked her up in my arms and headed towards a small and empty round bar table across the room.

She wrapped her legs around me as I walked towards the corner table with my cock still inside her. The table was just big enough to lay her flat on her back. Her head was supported nicely while her ass hung over the other side by just a couple inches. It was just the right height for me to get some great leverage and still fuck her flat footed.

As I lowered her to the table she quickly caught on. She reached down and placed her hands behind her knees. She pulled her legs back spreading them wide to give me total access to her dripping love canal. She pulled them back as far as she could as I prepared to enter her. I teased her at first by slapping the underside of my hard wet cock against her mound then pushing it up through her pubic hair like a snake in the grass.

Her pubes were saturated with the sticky margarita drink. I pulled my cock back slowly dragging it across her clit as I went before sticking just the head of it inside her steamy slit. She gasped as I rocked back on my heels then rolled forward again, moving just the tip in and out over and over again. I started sliding a little deeper inside her slippery socket with every eager thrust that followed. I was almost half way in when her body tensed and her legs grabbed my waist. Eager for more, she flexed her well-toned thighs and roughly pulled me deep inside her. The head of my cock bumped hard against her tender cervix as my sticky balls pressed against her soggy ass cheeks.

I reached back and unlocked her ankles freeing her tangled legs. I placed my hands behind her knees and pushed them back firmly against her chest and hoisted her feet high into the air. I began deep stoking her hungry twat. I began to gyrate my hips in a circular and then slammed them up and down hard into her.

Before long her soaking pussy was making that somewhat embarrassing but very sexy sloppy squishing sound reminiscent of running barefoot through the mud. Maggie's tits floated up and back on her chest with every full-length thrust of my plunging pelvis. She moaned, huffed and cussed for almost ten minutes according to the neon clock on the wall.

I was beginning to grow a little exhausted and my calves were on the verge of cramping when she finally got the "Big O". She grabbed the edges of the table with both hands, lifted her head, closed her eyes, opened her mouth, and let out a long satisfying moan. I watched intently as her abdomen muscles constricted and her pussy tightened around me. She was cumming and cumming hard.

Maggie grimaced then shuddered as every muscle in her body convulsed. After a few seconds she collapsed with a tiny thud as her head and shoulders fell back against the table. Her arms flailed uncontrollably at her sides.

With her needs now fulfilled, I grabbed her waist and continued slamming my cock into her inviting snatch with reckless abandon. Maggie only whimpered and gasped while I pummeled her steamy twat. In less than a minute I was ready to explode. She must have sensed my impending eruption and she began to coax me

UhlBWett
UhlBWett
110 Followers