Bare Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,942 Followers

Tommy was not a gentle lover by any means. He had fucked her long and hard, very hard. Between the feelings of being full and then almost empty and the pounding of him against her clit, she had come and kept on coming. Somewhere it had crossed the line of being too much and she had passed out.

When she came to, Tommy was still buried deep inside her pussy but he was holding her tightly. He was stroking her hair and whispering words of love. He was trying to tell her how sorry he was for hurting her. Jenny had hushed him with a passionate kiss. A kiss that turned into an all night fucking session.

For nearly three months they had fucked in every position, they could figure out. The best was with her on her knees and him hammering away at her from behind. He fucked her hard enough to leave finger bruises on her thighs and hips. His hips would spank her ass nearly red as he rammed his dick home repeatedly.

The next best was with her on top. With her legs spread wide by his hips, she could pound her clit against his pelvis bone. This big dick in her pussy was mind boggling but pounding her clit was mind blowing. Jenny smiled. Mind blowing, much like the little English saddle she now rode on.

That first morning, Jenny had learned two things. One she loved to ride an English saddle and that she could come while doing it. She also knew that Carl was very aware of this. Leaning forward slightly brought her clit into harder contact. Carl always seemed to correct her just as she was getting off.

Carl scared her, but not in the way, she tried to make out to her mom. He scared her because he saw right through her. He knew how she liked her sex, rough, hard, and to the point. He scared her because she knew he could give her what she wanted and needed.

"That's one fine piece of horse flesh," Carl said from right behind Jenny.

Jenny jumped and whirled around sharply. Carl was less than a foot from her. "I… Uh… I…." She stammered.

"He gives a whole new meaning to the phrase hung like a horse, doesn't he?" Carl whispered.

Jenny felt herself blush hotly. "Uh, yes, I guess he does."

"There's a mare in heat in the other barn and he can sense it from here. Some animals are good at that," Carl said looking directly at Jenny for the first time. Jenny's blush got even deeper. "Young fillies are like that, they let everyone know when they're in heat."

Jenny whimpered softly as Carl reached out and placed a hand on the gate next to her head. "You come so hard when you ride. You love that smooth leather pounding your clit." He stated in a matter of fact way almost in her ear.

Jenny felt herself nodding.

"How would you like something long and hard in your sweet little pussy while you bounced naked on that saddle?"

Jenny nodded again. She should have taken offense but she was too turned on by her memories and Carl's closeness. He seemed to be in her head, pushing all the right buttons.

"I happen to have just such a saddle at my place. Would you like to give it a try?"

With a soft whimper, Jenny nodded again.

"My place is a little ways down the river from here. Why don't we take a little ride and I will show you, you can try out that special saddle while we're there."

*****

An hour later, Carl and Jenny rode through the gate at his small ranch. Around behind the house were a barn and a riding arena. The arena was partially enclosed by a high privacy fence. They dismounted in front of the barn and led the horses inside.

"I'll swap saddles while you undress." Carl told Jenny.

The ride over had been quiet. Jenny was not sure if she would or even could go through with what he proposed. When he came out of the tack room with an English saddle with a dildo built into the seat she gasped.

The toy was not long but it was bulb shaped, wide across the end and tapered toward the saddle. Jenny felt a chill run up and down her spine as she started to unbutton her vest. With that moving inside her and the saddle slapping her bare clit she would go off like a bomb.

Carl swapped the saddles as Jenny undressed. When he turned around, she was nude. His eyes wandered over her long lean body taking in her smallish breasts and smoothly shaven sex.

"Very, very nice," he whispered. "Put your socks and the long boots back on. I wouldn't want the stirrups to hurt your feet."

Jenny blushed under his eyes but sat down on a bale of hay and did as he suggested. What she didn't know was that he had activated a dozen cameras scatter around the barn and the arena area. Putting on the socks and boots showed her sex off and her willingness at what she was going to do.

Anyway, Carl had a bit of a fetish for naked women in knee high shiny boots. His dick grew even harder as he watched her. It had been hard ever since he first spoke to her earlier. Now it was an iron bar and threatening to poke out the top of his jeans.

Jenny had eyed the hard outline of Carl's dick from time to time but tried not to stare. It looked every bit as big as Tommy's had in jeans. She wondered if she would get to see it. She shied away from wondering if she would fuck it. That toy was one thing but a hot hard dick was another.

As Jenny stood up, Carl asked, "Do you need any type of lube for the toy?" He was grinning broadly, he had already seen how sopping wet she was. Her white pants had shown a wet spot as they had saddled up to come here.

"I… Uh… I don't think so." She replied haltingly.

"I didn't think so but I had to ask," Carl said as he held out his hand. "I'll give you a boost up."

Jenny took his hand and walked over to her horse. She eyed the dildo for a second and then put her foot in the stirrup. Carl held her hand and her thigh as she rose up, threw her leg across the wide horse, and found the other stirrup.

Carl let go of her hand and thigh and stepped back. "Go easy on sitting on that toy. Take it slow and easy until you get used to it."

Jenny nodded as she used one hand to center the toy up in her opening. She gave out with a soft groan as she applied weight and it eased inside her wet slippery sex. It spread her pussy so deliciously. She worked her hips slowly and groaned several more times before her naked ass touched the saddle.

As she settled her weight and shifted her hips back and forth, she whimpered, "Oh God, that feels so good."

"It will feel even better when you ride believe me," Carl said as he took the reins and led Jenny's horse out to the arena.

With the horse, just walking Jenny whimpered and moaned softly. The bulb shaped dildo was rubbing all the right spots as her hips swayed back and forth. The cool leather felt good on her ass and inner thighs. She held the reins lightly and rocked her hips forward and back.

She moaned loudly as they came out of the barn into bright sunlight. She was naked on a horse outside with a dildo in her pussy. That though alone nearly pushed her over the edge into an orgasm. She took several deep breaths and tried to calm down. It helped a little, very little, but a little.

While Carl opened the gate, she took a quick look around. The ranch was in a small bowl shaped valley. The privacy fence blocked the view into the arena from the driveway. The rest of it was open to the surrounding area. That it was possible for someone to see her made Jenny whimper.

Carl led the horse into the arena and turned it loose. He closed the gate and headed for the side fence. As he settled on the top rail, Jenny rode slowly around the arena. She was only going a bit faster than a walk but the expression on her face said it all.

Jenny's eyes were wide and her lips were in the shape of a silent "O". The sway at this speed made the dildo rub even harder and faster. He pussy kept grabbing and releasing it in sharp hard movements of the muscles.

"Let the first one go quickly. They'll only get better and better after that." Carl called to her.

"What if I fall off?" Jenny asked suddenly.

"You haven't before when you've came, so why should you now?"

Jenny let out a soft yell, her hips jerking and twitching as she came hard. It was the biggest orgasm she had ever had while riding and it rated high up there on the all time list. She just let it go and bask in its glory. It seemed to linger and string out as she did.

For several minutes, Jenny rode in small circles enjoying the feelings from her body. The throbbing pulse in her sex, the wind over her naked body, the heat of the sun on her back and shoulders. She felt so alive and so beautiful.

When she urged the horse up to the next gait, she gave out with a yell as the dildo moved more and her clit rubbed the saddle. A new orgasm was building slowly. She marveled at that. Her orgasms were never slow, one minute they were starting and the next they were there. This was new and exciting, she loved the feeling.

She used her thighs to regulate the pressure and the rub on her clit. This increased the length of the dildo's movement inside her. Both pushed her higher. Her heart was beating wildly as she pictured herself riding naked around and round in the arena.

The orgasm hit her hard and suddenly. It was a beauty and filled her with tingles and fireworks. She sat down hard for a second and then lifted back up. Her clit had rubbed the saddle and the dildo had gone deeper. Both took her breath away and also heightened her awareness.

This orgasm seemed to go on forever and then some. This was new as most of her orgasms were short, sharp, and over quickly. She reveled in the long drawn out spasms ripping through her sex and the waves of pleasure that radiated throughout her body.

As the orgasm started to wind down, she did something to urge the horse from a trot to a gallop. Her clit slammed into the saddle and kept on slamming into it. The dildo was fucking her from her opening to as deep as it would reach. It felt like she was on top of Tommy except for the hard leather of the saddle.

Another orgasm was off and running and she was totally out of control. Her body was on autopilot and her mind was on overload. Orgasm after orgasm blasted through her leaving burning trails of molten lava behind. Vaguely she wondered how she would stop but most of her did not really care.

*****

Jenny slowly regained consciousness lying on a bale of hay in the barn. There was a head between her thighs and a hot tongue was doing fantastic things to her. It would dip deeply into her sloppy wet sex and then tickle her anus. Then it would flick and circle her very sensitive clit.

There was another orgasm building, a monster of an orgasm. Jenny had never had her pussy ate after sex, only before. This change in the order of things was driving her up a wall and driving her fast. She put her hand on the head and tried to slow things down.

Carl lifted his head at Jenny's touch and grinned at her. "Welcome back little one. I started to do mouth to mouth but since you were breathing fine I decided this would soften the reentry for you some."

Jenny nodded and took a couple of deep breaths. After a moment, she whispered, "Go slowly, I'm well on my way to a monster of an orgasm and I want to draw it out."

Carl nodded and lowered his head. Instead of attacking her pussy, he spent some time cleaning the mess up between her thighs. Ever so often, he would stab his tongue in her opening or tease her clit, just enough to keep the young woman on the ragged edge.

By the time Jenny started to pull on his head, Carl knew she was very ready to come. Instead of diving into her pussy, he stood up. He was as naked as she was. He still had his riding boots on and only that.

Jenny withered around on the hay and then opened her eyes when Carl did not eat her. Her eyes took in his short compact body and then zeroed in on his dick. It was not as long as Tommy's but it was half again as wide. It was as wide as the big end of the dildo, only longer.

She gasped loudly as he rubbed the bulbous head along her slit and over her clit. She lifted her legs and spread them wide around his hips. The large head touched her opening and she rolled her hips up to greet him. The head pressed tightly against her and slowly entered.

Jenny gasped loudly and felt dizzy as Carl's dick slowly filled her, stretching her inner muscles to the limit. It was close to being painful but in such a sexy sensuous way, that it left her breathless. When his hips met hers, he paused and waited. This was new also. Tommy always plunged ahead.

As her body got used to his girth, Jenny finally took a deep wheezy breath. After a couple of more, Carl pulled out slowly. Jenny moaned softly, her hips shivering and twitching. His thick dick was rubbing against her clit as it moved. It almost took her breath away again.

Carl took his time and started to fuck her with long slow strokes. He marveled at her tightness and how wet and slippery she was. She relaxed as he pushed in and then her sex would grab at his dick as he slowly pulled out. She was one of the best fucks he had ever had.

Jenny wondered why she had not come the moment he entered her. She had been on the ragged edge when he had stood up. The slowness and tenderness had to be the answer. It was the only one she could think of. All she knew was that her orgasm was building again. It was building slowly and to scary proportions.

When Carl lifted her hips slightly and sped up his strokes, Jenny let out a soft yell as her building orgasm gave a jump. Fire and electricity were running throughout her body and energy was pooling in her lower abdomen. This was another new feeling and she was getting lost in it.

The first time Carl slammed into her, she yelled and went up in smoke. Fireworks flashed and glowed behind her tightly shut eyelids. The energy in the pit of her stomach erupted in ever direction. She felt her nails sink into Carl's biceps as she yelled at the top of her lungs.

Carl kept on slamming into her until he came suddenly. It had snuck up on him. He had been reveling in the girl's orgasm and forgot about his own. He had wanted to pull out and come all over her belly and tits but it was to late for that.

He slammed into her once more and planted his dick as deep as it would go. He held still as Jenny went even wilder underneath. Man what a ride, he thought with a big grin. If her mama were any better than this, he would die a very happy man.

*****

Jenny took a long hot shower in the back corner of the barn. Carl sat in an old office chair and stroked his dick as he watched her. The shower was completely open with a rain head above and the water handles on the wall. The tile floor pan felt slippery under her feet.

Carl smiled at the show this beauty was putting on. Her dark hair was almost black when it was wet. Her fingers were so sensuous as she squatted and used them to wash out her red and swollen sex. He hoped the cameras had gotten all that had happened. He wanted to be able to relive this afternoon over and over again.

Jenny watched his hand, a shy smile on her face. His dick wasn't as long as Tommy's but it sure hit some interesting places. She knew that she would be back over here again in the near future. Between that saddle and his dick, she was one happy and very satisfied woman.

The water finally started to cool and she shut it off. The big fluffy towel Carl handed her felt soft and sexy as she dried off. She even bent over with her back to him as she dried her sex. The thought of what she was showing him made her blush slightly but sent a thrill through her body.

Carl carried her over to the hay bales where her clothes were. He felt warm and strong to her as he did. She even made a show out of dressing. She bent and turned showing her ass and pussy again.

Actually, she didn't want to get dressed. She wanted him to eat her pussy again and to fuck her long and hard, but it was getting late and her mom would be ready to go soon. She grinned at the thought of the ride back and her swollen sore pussy. She was sure she would get in at least another couple of orgasms.

*****

Maggie and Jerry were waiting at the car when Jenny came out of the main barn. "Where did you get off to?" Her mother asked, as she got closer.

"I took a long ride. I got bored waiting around for the locals to show up." Jenny replied with a big smile.

"Alone?" Jerry asked suspiciously.

Jenny raised an eyebrow in her direction and replied, "Actually, I rode with Carl. He gave me some good pointers on my riding. You're right; he really is a good instructor. I learned a lot about English saddles that I didn't know as a matter of fact."

"Maybe I should take a ride with him," Jerry said as much to herself as anyone.

"Yes, you should. I hear that he gives private lessons at his ranch. You know, the finer points of riding and such. They're much more in depth than what's taught here." Jenny said with a grin.

Maggie looked from one daughter to the other. Jenny's attitude seemed much better this afternoon. "Maybe I should check on private lessons for the two of you," Maggie said off handedly.

"Could we?" Jerry asked enthusiastically.

"I'll talk to him the next time I see him," Maggie said, grinning at Jerry. "You can ask him about that job at the same time."

"Job?" Jenny asked.

"Yeah, I was going to ask Carl about working here." Jerry replied.

"Oh great, my mom rides with a western saddle and now my sister is going to be a stable hand. That will impress everyone, I'm sure," Jenny said with a frown.

"Who cares what these stupid people think." Jerry shot back.

Jenny shrugged and then sighed. "Yeah, maybe you're right." In the back of her mind, she was wondering what Jerry would look like on that special saddle at Carl's place.

Turning to her mom, Jenny said, "Those private lessons sound like a good idea."

"We'll see," Maggie said as she opened the car door. "For now we need to get on home. Your stepfather has some vacation plans to discuss with us."

*****

As it was, it was more than two weeks before Maggie and her daughters returned to the stables. Two weeks on a yacht in the Greek isles had been wonderful and exciting but stressful also. Two young daughters among all those slick and handsome young men had Maggie strung out to say the least.

No or very limited sex had her jittery and antsy to boot. Those young men looked awfully good to her also, especially with them wearing those tiny pouch bathing suits. Some of those pouches looked heavenly and not that tiny. She loved her husband but her fingers and toys were growing old fast.

Gilbert her husband was a good honest man but nearing seventy. Before they married, he had told her that he was past his prime as far as lovemaking went. Oral was about his only speed, even with the new drugs out. He was good at that and tolerated her toys. He even bought her new ones occasionally.

He had also told her that if she needed something more, then find it. All he asked was that she remained discreet and let him know. The letting him know part was just so he could cover if need be and would not be blindsided if something happened.

Maggie swore to herself that she would not take him up on that offer of an out sexually. The problem was watching her daughters around those scantily clad muscular young men kept her mind and body stirred up to a fever pitch. Daydreams and night dreams conspired to make it even worse.

By the time they got home, she was masturbating two and three times a day. The mind might be strong but the flesh was weak. Jenny and Jerry both had noticed to the point of asking if she was feeling well. She had reassured them that she was fine. It was not true but she would just have to live with it.

That first morning back at the stables, Maggie and Jerry were saddling up their horses when Carl came by to say hello. "Good morning ladies, it's good to see your smiling faces again."

TxRad
TxRad
5,942 Followers
123456...8