Bareback Brother-in-Law Ch. 02

Story Info
Saving a sister's marriage.
1.1k words
4.36
66.2k
35
2

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 06/08/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Readers - You will get more out of this story if you read part 1 first. ~ox

+++++++++++++++++++++++

It had been just under three weeks since Cheryl, inhibitions loosened by alcohol, confessed of her marital difficulties. Within 48 hours of that confession, Shauna had devised a plan to save the marriage, prepared for it, and carried it out. And while time will judge its success or failure, other patterns emerged due to its implementation.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

As she had every weekday morning since that first eventful night, Shauna heard the door open and close. "Would you like some coffee?" She called from the kitchen.

"Maybe later." John's voice was soft, inviting: the exact tone Shauna expected.

Entering the room, Shauna smiled at John. "Is there anything you *do* want?"

John watched her walk, elegantly, towards him. There were so many things that he wanted in life, but right now he just wanted to remain in the moment. Shauna's black hair, still damp, hung in gentle curls to her shoulders. Her face was free of make-up, and glowed of her own natural radiant beauty. Her body, perfect in form and proportion, was visible behind a sheer white bathrobe. To John, her beauty was almost painful.

John, unable to endure the distance, rose and moved towards her quickly. With both hands he cupped her face, pulled close to her, and after breathing in her essence, kissed her deeply. The embrace, tender and loving, threatened to absorb all of their time together.

And it might have, had Shauna not reached down to unbuckle John's belt. John pulled back just far enough to allow for Shauna's hands, but he refused to break the embrace. He refused to break the embrace as she unbuttoned his jeans, and refused to break the embrace as she pushed his pants and underwear down beyond his butt.

He did pause for a moment, long enough to gasp, when she took ownership of his erect cock. It was Shauna that broke the embrace. She stared, with clear need, into his eyes, released his cock, and then ripped his shirt open with such force as to send buttons flying.

"Get undressed and sit down." Without taking his eyes off her, John complied and moved back to the couch. Shauna gazed at his perfect body. His size and strength made her feel safe, and his passion made her feel loved.

She turned from him, took two steps, and then allowed her bathrobe to fall to the floor. John was struck by her form, tight and athletic, and longed for her touch. Shauna turned to face him, smiled at him, and then ran her hands over her perfect breasts. It was almost more than John could take.

With confidence, and without breaking eye contact, Shauna walked to John and stood upon the couch - her feet on the outside of his thighs. Although mesmerized, and almost motionless, John felt a drop of fluid leak from his cock and make the long journey down to his balls.

Shauna pulled his face toward her navel, and when he kissed and licked her belly, he became very aware of her arousal. She lowered herself slowly, remaining very close to his body. She paused her descent long enough to allow John to suck her nipples, but eventually continued until their faces were aligned: John's upwardly curved cock throbbing between her butt cheeks. With Shauna gently rocking her hips, they kissed again.

"Know what I like?" Shauna whispered while she reached around to grab his cock and pull it tight to her body. She didn't wait for an answer. "I like knowing how deep you're going to be." And with that she gave his cock a little tug. "I like knowing that no one has ever been deeper."

"Do you like that, too?" She asked, as she held his cock tight and rocked her hips. John was panting too hard to answer. "Do you like knowing that I've never been with anyone thicker?" John, still panting, began involuntarily trusting his hips. "It's true. My pussy feels empty when you aren't there."

John, still speechless, grabbed for her ass, but Shauna redirected his hands to her breasts. She extended her legs, lifting her ass, and then pulled his cock forward. John was immediately aware of her warmth. Shauna pressed his head into her, rested her hands on his muscular chest, and slowly lowered herself onto him.

After lowering herself as far as possible, Shauna sat and rotated her hips as widely as possible. She sensed when John couldn't wait any longer, and then began taking him in long, deep thrusts. The lovers locked eyes as Shauna lifted and lowered herself onto John, his hands holding her around the waist.

The two giggled and kissed as Shauna took him with more speed, but the giggling ended with Shauna's orgasm. The rocking of her pussy on his cock, and the passion with which she screamed out was too much for John: he exploded inside her.

"Oh God, oh God, that was amazing. John, that was amazing." Shauna tried to dismount John, but he held on and eventually rotated her down onto the couch. With him on top, cock still buried deep in Shauna, the two kissed until long after John softened.

Finally, as time doesn't preserve perfection, John spoke. "I have to go now."

"I know."

"And Cheryl doesn't have class tonight."

"I know that too."

"I'll miss you this weekend."

"Me too, but I'll see you Monday morning, right?"

"You can count on it." And with that John stood, dressed, and left Shauna's apartment. Shauna eventually stood and walked to her bedroom.

She looked forward to Monday, and began inspecting her outfit. She had purchased a red, open bra crotchless teddy that went perfectly with her 4" spike heel pumps. Shauna knew, now from experience, that after two days without sex, John would be an animal. And when you desire a predator, its best to look like prey.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Cheryl and Shauna, repeating a sister's tradition, sat sharing a bottle of wine.

"You know, it really was great advice." Cheryl mentioned to Shauna.

"It is my job, after all!" Shauna shot back.

"I know, I know, but I don't really think about that. It's great that you are a marriage councilor, but I didn't think that has anything to do with sex."

"Cheryl, you're an idiot. Couples mostly fight about sex and money - and you guys aren't having money troubles."

"But how did you know that making love to him on Wednesday and Friday nights would be enough? I mean, he used to try and attack me every day."

"It's the schedule. So long as he knows when he is going to be able to have sex with you, he should be happier. It takes the anxiety out of things for him."

"I guess, but he is also more gentle. Do you know why that is?"

"Look, I'm a marriage councilor, actually understanding men is beyond my pay grade!" The two high fived and laughed at the thought.

"Cheryl, I'm just happy that you marriage is improving."